Naruto The Uzumaki And Senju...

By NezutheRatGod

What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. N... More

Chapter 1. A Sad Day
Chapter 2. Kumo incident
Chapter 3. Meeting The Fox
Chapter 4. Training
Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre
Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess
Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo
Chapter 8. Best Friend
Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?
Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons
Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7
Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure
Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons
Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed
Chapter 16. Team 11
Chapter 17. Going To The Land Of Iron
Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune
Chapter 19. Spy In The Lair Of Snakes
Chapter 20. Council Meetings
Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams
Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness
Chapter 23. Zabuza
Chapter 25. Battle Of The Bridge
Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 27. Mission To Suna
Chapter 28. Suna
Chapter 29. Preparing For The Chunin Exams
Chapter 30. Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 31. Politics And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 32. Ending Of The Forest Of Death
Chapter 33. Preliminary Exams
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds
Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush
Chapter 37. Battle Of The Kages
Chapter 38. Aftermath
Chapter 39. Promotion And Political Marriage
Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Chapter 24. Land Of Waves

6.5K 172 142
By NezutheRatGod

"DAMNIT HAKU!!" yelled Zabuza while he was getting his burns healed along with getting stitches.

"I'm sorry Zabuza-sama but it's going to hurt since you won't let me give you any pain killers" Haku simply said.

"Tch.." he the turned his head and looked out the window of their hideout and thought over his two fights.

Kakashi was a challenge and it was only because of them fighting on the water that he was able to capture him. But then that Uzumaki kid showed up.

"He's definitely gonna be as powerful as his mother..".

"Zabuza-sama?".

"That Uzumaki boy.. he's powerful much like his parents and when he reaches his prime he will be a force of nature" said Zabuza with a hint of respect in his voice.

"Why do you respect him so much? Most times when you loose a fight you usually brood over it and train to counter that person so you can kill him or her" said Haku with genuine curiosity.

"The Uzumaki clan are a clan that every swordsman or aspiring swordsman should respect.. I mean they are the ones that gave the title of the 'Seven Deadly Swordsman'. The Uzumaki were unmatched when it came to Kenjutsu and Fuinjutsu".

"Could you tell me how the seven swordman were created?".

"It began around the founding of Kiri, we were a weak village but to show that we were strong the first Kage had a legendary blacksmith create 40 sentient swords and they were given to the 40 greatest swordsman/strongest ninja in the country. After that the Kage killed the blacksmith to ensure no one else could learn to make them.

We wanted to claim the title of the strongest swordsman in the world and because of that the 40 swordsman challenged the Uzumaki clan.... A day later a single boat came and the leader of the clan Ashra Uzumaki showed up wielding her clans sword.

It wasn't even a battle... All except for the 7 strongest of them were killed and the swords destroyed.. but the last 7 swords all bore a scar from that fight.. Ashra-sama respected us so much that she let them live and gave them the title of the 'Seven Deadly Swordsman'". He then pulled up his sword showing a massive deep cut along the side that could never heal.

"It was for that very reason why the 7 swordsmen refused to invade Uzushiogakure when Kiri attacked them".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was inside a building, he sent a small chakra pulse and sensed that his team and team 7 we're downstairs below him.

He slowly got up and started to walk down the stairs when he heard talking.

"Are you serious!? You and that boy are really Uzumaki's?" Said Tazuna with hope and desperation in his voice.

"Yeah? Me and Akane are Uzumaki's" said Naruto entering the room.

"Naruto you should be back in bed letting your body rest" said Akane going into medic mode.

"Don't worry I'm fine furball is healing me" said Naruto, he then heard Kurama growl at him and mutter how he should've let him die back during the fight.

"Furball? Naruto-baka are you going insane!!" Said Sakura loudly.

"No I was talking to the Kyuubi" said Naruto nonchalantly.

"So what my mom said is true... You are a demon!!!" Screeched Sakura looking at him like he was a monster "why aren't all of you freaking out!!! He's a monster!!!".

Before anyone could do anything Kakashi slammed her face through the table "never call him that again" he said in a cold emotionless tone.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Naruto.

No one else said anything for a while as they ate in silence and left Sakura on the floor forgotten.

"Listen kid... I know I have no right to ask this but.... Can your clan come back and rule us again?" Said Tazuna.

"What?" Said Naruto confused, the others except for Kakashi were confused on what he meant by again.

"The land of waves used to be a vassal country under Uzushiogakure and while we were under the Uzumaki clans protection no one dared to attack us, not even the Uchiha or Senju clans even though our area was strategic since we produce a large amount of fish" said Tazuna. "During your clans rule it was the golden era of the land of waves, things were so lax that we only needed a handful of samurai to defend us.... But that all changed when Uzushiogakure was attacked and destroyed... Bandits, missing ninja and now Gato.. they all attacked us over that time and now we are in this state... So please Uzumaki-dono please have your clan rule over us again!".

Tazuna then got on his knees and bowed his head till his forehead was pressed against the ground.

"Tazuna.. I'd need permission from the Fire Daimyo for something like that.. but also I have some good news for you... I plan to rebuild Uzushiogakure and have it be a part of the Fire country, it'll be the home of the Uzumaki clan once again" said Naruto.

"I understand and please tell him, it will bring hope back to our village" he said.

"I promise I will send him a letter" said Naruto.

They were about to start eating again when the little kid at the table spoke.

"Why do you even bother.. your all gonna die anyway".

"Inari stop" said Tsunami.

"Kid we're not gonna die, we have two ex Anbu Captains and both of them are A rank shinobi" said Naruto.

"SHUT UP! GATO WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" He then ran off upstairs in anger.

"I.. I'm sorry about him... Ever since my ex husband died because of Gato he's been like this" said Tsunami.

"It's alright".

Naruto then got up to go and grab his gear for training, as he walked towards the room he was placed in he saw another room. It had a backpack and two large suitcases full of clothes, perfume, hair products, makeup and lastly lots of pictures of Sasuke.

"If sasgay wasn't such a dick I'd actually feel bad for him... I'm gonna sleep outside because I'm pretty sure she's gonna try and rape him.."

"Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised" said Kurama.

___

"Alright team we're gonna kick up our training so it's more difficult" said Kakashi, he knew he should've taught them more but the teamwork for this team was worse than Guy in a speedo doing his sunset Jutsu Infront of straight guys.

He still had nightmares of that night.... He's never drinking that much alcohol to forget something before.

"Sensei what are we gonna learn?" Said Sakura.

"Tree climbing".

Naruto, Akane, Fuu and Yamato gave Kakashi a glare that would make most ninja sweat.

"Kakashi senpai you can't be serious... Your only now teaching them that now" said Yamato in disbelief.

"I wanted to improve their teamwork before I taught them anything else.. plus with 'that one' I had to hold the other two back because 'that one' refuses to train more than the bare minimum" said Kakashi.

"Sakura/mosquito bite chest" thought everyone.

"Kakashi sensei I'm pretty sure a man whose disabled from the neck down would be more useful than Sakura, I mean for how flat chested she is we should use that as the table, she's flat enough that Tora has bigger tits than her" said Sai.

"SAI-BAKA!!! YOU JUST WAIT WHEN I TURN 16 MY TITS WILL BE SO BIG THAT TSUNADE'S WILL LOOK LIKE A CUPS AND SASUKE-KUN WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME!!!!".

"Yes and I'm the Jinchūriki of all the tailed beasts" said Sai which got a look of confusion from her "oh sorry I thought we were making things up like you do or how you have to wear makeup to hide that ugly mug of yours. I've seen baboons butts that look better than you do".

Naruto, Fuu and Akane we're on the ground laughing from how badly Sai is roasting Sakura.

"I mean Sai is right for most of that Sakura, plus I'm pretty sure Sasgay here is more into old pasty dudes with a little boy fetish" said Naruto.

___

"Someone is talking about me.." said Orochimaru with annoyance clear in his voice.

"Is something wrong Orochimaru-sama?" Said Kabuto Turing around to look at his master.

"Kukuku no Kabuto nothing is wrong now let's get back to 'experimenting'".

___

"Well team 7 get started on tree climbing" said Kakashi.

"But sensei how do we do that?" Said Sakura.

"You send the correct amount of chakra to your feet, too much and you'll get blasted off and too little and you'll simply fall off. Oh and to keep you motivated" a puff of smoke appeared next to him showing a small pack of dogs "they'll bite or pee on you if you don't go fast enough".

Team 7 immediately began running up the tree with Sasuke struggling since he had more chakra, Sai was being Sai and acting like he was struggling and finally Sakura. She made it to the first branch before she was left a panting mess from her lack of training and her constant dieting.

"While you guys do that we will all be at the bridge guarding Tazuna" said Kakashi walking away with the others.

___

Team 11 plus Kakashi were all at the bridge watching over them along with forty clones that Naruto made to help speed up the process, each clone was worth twenty men in just sheer strength alone if they didn't use chakra.

Naruto was working on some seals while trying to ignore Kurama snoring, he only snores when he's been bored all day or if he's just grumpy. Thankfully after over ten years of dealing with the fox he's gotten used to blocking him out.

Akane was practicing making Chakra scalpels as fast as she can, she's hoping to get it to the point it's second nature for her so it'll be easier for her to heal people or fight with them.

Fuu was laying on the ground reading a book that Naruto got for her on her eleventh birthday, it talked about all the different types of animals in the hidden leaf.

Kakashi and Yamato we're both minding their own business reading in Kakashi place while Yamato worked on a scroll he's been hoping to finish.

"You do realize you can ask Naruto or Akane for help, hell I think Fuu is at least decent with seals" said Kakashi.

"I'm up to level 3 but I wanna be a level 4 at most since seals make my brain hurt way to much.." said Fuu.

"Oh come on Fuu they aren't that hard" said Akane.

"Your a Uzumaki so of course they aren't that bad for you!" Said Fuu while waving her arms around to prove her point.

"Fuu is book smart but not everyone is talented with seals, though I am curious why you wanna learn level 4 since you hated studying level 3" said Naruto looking up from his half complete seal.

"I get to seal people, higher grade explosions, blood seals, Jutsu trap seals and more" said Fuu with her eyes shining "I wanna be able to do that stuff and it'll help round me out more".

"That makes sense.. well when we return I'll give you a simplified crash course of level 4" said Naruto.

Fuu smiled brightly and hugged him tightly from behind squashing her growing chest against his back.

Naruto's face matched his hair and he couldn't see it but Akane was pouting.

He then felt another pair of arms hug him and saw that they were Akane's.

"Minato sensei, Kushina senpai if only you were here to see what a fine young man he's grown up to be" thought Kakashi smiling as he watched his little brother more or less get hugged by his teammates who Kakashi was 100% sure they will eventually end up dating soon. He gave it till after the chunin exams that they'd end up together.

___

A couple hours later Naruto was walking through town and people heard that he was an Uzumaki, everywhere he went people would thank him or ask him the his clan is going to rule and protect them again.

He continued walking when he saw some of Gato's thugs harassing some of the locals.

"Hey if you can't pay the normal way then let your daughter pay for it, give us a couple hours with her and this week's debt will be settled" said one of the thugs.

The shop owner looked horrified and stood between them and his daughter who was no older than maybe 13.

"Knock it off or else" said a new voice.

They all looked and saw Naruto standing before them glaring at them.

"Oh and what are you gonna do kid? With that stupid hair color like yours whoever gave it to you must've been one ugly bitch" said the thug.

"Ooooh... He fucked up big time.." said Kurama.

Rule 1 when dealing with Uzumaki's. Never call them a tomato.

Rule 2 when dealing with Uzumaki's. Never insult Kenjutsu or Fuinjutsu before them.

Rule 3. NEVER INSULT A FAMILY MEMBER.

Faster than the thug could perceive his head was rolling on the ground and his body fell to the ground afterwards spraying out blood.

One thug tried to attack him but Naruto punched him so hard he went flying and looked like he was thrown in a meat grinder.

The last two thugs tried to escape but Naruto cut them down in a mere instant.

Everyone in the street was beyond shocked before they started to cheer loudly at seeing this.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The week continued to draw closer and for team 7 Sakura climbed to the top of the tree but passed out from exhaustion.

Sai and Sasuke made it to the top on the second day, Sasuke then started to harass Kakashi for more training to get stronger.

A little ways away from the house Naruto was helping pick erbs for a girl he met.

"So how's your friend Haku?".

"He's doing well, in a couple more days he should be fully healed, also thank you for helping me pick those erbs" said Haku standing up and blowing her head while she started to walk away.

"Tell Zabuza I said hi and I look forward to our rematch".

Haku froze and looked at Naruto with clear shock in her eyes "h-how..".

"I'm a sensor and just know this Haku, I respect Zabuza and I don't think we should be enemies, Gato is the real enemy and he'll betray you. I sent some clones to his mansion and he's already talking about replacing you" said Naruto.

"Thank you for your concern but I don't believe you".

"I understand that but please do me one thing... Tell Zabuza about what I said.. I don't think we should fight when we could avoid it all together".

Haku nodded her head and walked away.

"Do ya think she'll tell him?".

"It's a possibility, she's a enemy ninja so she'll probably pass this Intel to him so he knows your trying to trip them up"

"Thanks Kurama" said Naruto before he turned back around and headed back to the house to prepare for the battle in the next couple days.

What Naruto or the others including Zabuza didn't know was that he was right and that Gato secretly released information about them all being in the land of waves, now he just had to hope someone would come to claim the bounties.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a dark underground base that was covered in hundreds of different seals sat a man strapped to a chair, he had long red hair that was fading white. He was covered in countless scars and burns from head to toe.

"Come now Raiga, tell Danzo-sama the secrets of the Uzumaki clan and how to acquire them" said Torune.

Raiga looked up with his only eye and spat blood at him "fuck you".

"Why are you resisting when you already sold out your clan once?" Said Danzo entering the room.

Raiga flinched at that, guilt began eating away at him as he remembered that day.

"Rota-sama, Kaya-sama I know Danzo is a trust worthy man".

"You tricked me!!! IF I KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO MY CLAN I WOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU!!!!".

"I tricked you because you weren't that bright, besides your clan had no use for that power while my Root can use it so much more efficiently" said Danzo "but sadly Iroh Uzumaki prevented that by killing the rest of the clan and the seals prevented me from performing experiments on the bodies or making copies so I can make my own army".

"I've betrayed them once..... But I will never betray them again.. so do your worse you fucking bastard!".

Danzo said nothing and simply started to walk away but stopped at the door "I'm sure Kushina's son would be a useful tool since you won't speak".

Raiga's eyes widened in horror before rage took them but before he could do anything else Torune walked towards him.

"These bugs are a special species my clan created for torture, they burrow into your flesh and eat everything but the vital areas. Don't worry we'll have medical ninja to keep you alive".

Torune grabbed a bucket that was filled to the brim with insects that looked like demonic centipedes. He dumbed them on him and immediately white hot pain shot through his body as he began screaming.

"Mommy what does it mean to be a Uzumaki?".

"It means you endure any hardships you face and you always protect your family no matter what.. our family is the most important thing and we must never betray them".

"I promise to never betray our family then mommy!".

"I know you won't sweetie".

Memories kept flashing through his mind as he continued to thrash in the chair and scream from the pain.

"I'm sorry mom..... I betrayed our family.... But I promise.." he looked up at Torune who was watching this with a expressionless look on his face "I won't fail our family again.... He'll have to kill me before I ever betray my family again".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 414 12
CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE Naruto Uzumaki, a boy hated by his village due to his burden of hosting the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, gets attacked and nearly k...
353K 3.2K 22
This is a story about a young boy left and neglected by his parents. The young boy is Naruto. He will soon be powerful to surpass his father, the 4th...
333K 5.2K 18
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He Is the Jinchuriki of Nine-tails. Everyone Hates him Including his Two Siblings and His Parents. Anyone who tries to Be hi...
2.8K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...