The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

DarkAvatar4Life tarafından

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... Daha Fazla

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

The simulation test

239 8 0
DarkAvatar4Life tarafından

Aerilyn tapped her finger on the well and sighed, Musa and Flora were sitting on an oak bench right next to her. The sun beamed down bright rays of sunshine that highlighted everyone's face, giving them a bright glow. Stella was standing up, talking about the simulation room that Professor Palladium was going to show them next lesson. Right next to her was Bloom, she was staring intently at the well as if she was in some sort of trance. Aerilyn didn't have much of an opinion on the room, yes it was realistic and impressive for sure but she knew that the teacher was going to show it to them for no reason, probably for a test. She dreaded tests, though she may get the highest grades in the class, it was only because she would actually study, though it didn't appeal to her, even when she doesn't, she would still get good grades. 

Stella scoffed and looked at Bloom, offended that she didn't listen to her conversation. She waved her hand in front of Bloom and puffed her cheeks when she didn't respond. "Bloom." She said once. "Bloom" She said again, this time raising her voice a bit. "Bloom!" Aerilyn shook her head and got up from her leaning position on the well. "If you want to get someone's attention, you use force." Aerilyn flicked her hand and a gush of wind blew into Bloom's face. At first, she was startled, she jumped back a bit and looked around only to see disappointed faces looking back. "Oh um, what did you say?" She said a tad bit nervous. Stella sighed and shook her head crossing her arms. "So you didn't even listen to what I had to say?" Bloom smiled apologetically.

Stella sighed and Musa took over. "So I guess you have no interest in the fact that Professor Palladium is going to take us to the simulation room." She stretched out her arms. "I think it's the best news that I have got all week." Stella nodded in agreement.

"I've heard that some really cool stuff goes down in that place." Aerilyn clapped her hands together. "I wonder if I could eat realistic chocolate cake." They all began laughing.

"I mean probably, doubt Palladium would allow it though," Musa said. Flora had a book in her hand, she clenched it tightly before releasing it. "I don't know guys, I've heard that some horrible things happen in that place." Tecna shook her head.

"You shouldn't believe such rumors, Flora," Tecna said, she turned to her and smiled. "I mean what could possibly happen to you?" Flora exhaled and smiled.

"You're right." Stella nodded.

"It'll be fun Flora, I'm ready to have a great experience in that place. Maybe I'll shock everyone with my amazing skills and become the talk of the school." Aerilyn smiled and rolled her eyes. 

"Of course, you will."

                                                                  ✯✯✯

Aerilyn was awed at the sight of the room, it was a large room covered in yellow walls with darker yellow accents, the floor was a dark cadet blue colour and there were handrails across the floor. Aerilyn was amazed at the sight of this, she had never seen such a room before. The other was looking around amazed as well. "This is the simulation room." 

"What is it exactly?" Someone asked. Palladium knocked his hand against the wall.

"This room is the product of the most powerful magic and most sophisticated technology." Aerilyn patted Tecna on the back and smiled.

"This room is perfect for you Techno." Tecna raised an eyebrow.

"Techno?" Aerilyn nodded. She raised a finger then another.

"Tecna, Technology." She crossed both fingers. "Techno!" Tecna smiled a little.

"Okay, you can call me that since it is technically right." Aerilyn clapped her hands.

"Perfect."

Palladium then began talking about how the room, pacing around the room with his arms above his head, Aerilyn could care less but for the sake of her grades, she listened. Stella was swooning on her legs. "So can it simulate virtual dates with boys?" She held both of her hands.

"You'd be sure to get one then." A brown-haired girl said. The whole room erupted into laughter and Stella's face began to go red, Aerilyn couldn't help but feel a little sorry even though it was funny. "Why don't we simulate your final exam instead, come along." The laughter died out almost immediately and everyone followed behind him towards a room. "In the anticipation of the upcoming midterm I've decided to set up a simulation of some of the things that would be on the test." They all walked into a control room, multiple devices and machines stood there with blinking buttons, it almost looked like something you'd see in a galaxy movie (sci-fi).

"From here we see everything that happens in the simulation." Stella nudged Tecna and murmured something to her, Tecna nodded and smiled. He sat down on the chair at the front of the room and began pressing some buttons. 

"You will be able to choose from two tests." The room began to light up and showed an animation of some witches casting a spell on people. "One option is to reverse the results of evil spells cast by some evil witches." Aerilyn shook her head slightly, potion magic wasn't really her thing. Stella and Bloom were amazed by the realism of the simulation. "Wow, that's so realistic." Bloom said in shock.

"Yeah, they looked super ugly." Stella snarled.

 "Your second option is to use magic to produce a positive result on a damaged environment." Flora smiled. "Now that's my strong point." Aerilyn sighed. 

"Not so good at fixing damaged environment Aeri?" Flora asked. Aerilyn nodded.

"Ah, yeah, I really don't know, in my planet healers were able to use air magic as some sort of purifying method to fix environments, I guess I'm not the healing type." Flora chuckled.

"You said that about the last two tests and guess what, you got the top scores, don't worry you'll do great." Aerilyn smiled softly. 

"Yeah maybe."

"As it is quite an important assessment, Faragonda thought it would be fitting if we pared you up." Aerilyn looked at Flora.

"Oh, I hope he paired me up with you."

"Our magic does go together quite well."

"For you to learn a great lesson of working together we decided to pair you up with someone with a different power to your own." Aerilyn looked around the room, air magic went with everything, except. 

"Bloom and Aerilyn you will be paired up." Aerilyn sighed with relief.

"Yes Bloom let's go, we'll dominant the simulation with our fire and air magic." Bloom chuckled and nodded.

"I'm paired with the highest scoring in all classes, I'm sold."

"We'll all might here tomorrow for your midterm please do come well prepared and ready to go." Aerilyn sighed, maybe this time is the time she fails a test.

                                                                    ✯✯✯

"Alright, girls we go in a few minutes." Aerilyn felt her throat throb with nervousness, the palms of her hands began to sweat, and she was visibly worried. Flora had a worried expression on her face and expressed her feeling to Musa. "I'm so nervous." Musa nodded.

"Me too." Stella had more of a go-to approach.

"Well, I think it's better to go first to get it over with, and then it's off your mind." Her words did ease the tension between them a little. Palladium turned around.

"Everything is ready, now who wants to go first?" The girls murmured between them. 

"I thought you wanted to go first Stella." Musa pointed out, Stella shook her head.

"Well, I take it back now." Palladium shrugged his shoulders.

"As expected, so I will pick the pair that goes first, let's see Bloom and Aerilyn what test did you two decide on." Aerilyn got a mini heart attack and froze in place. Luckily, Bloom had her covered. "The second one, we decided it would be better to choose the second one right Aeri?" Aerilyn nodded slowly. Flora nodded in approval. 

"Perfect come right along you two, which environment would you like to choose." Bloom looked back at Aerilyn who was looking down at her hands and reading some notes frantically. "Um, I'll choose for both of us, how about a desolate environment, the most desolate." Palladium began pressing buttons on the machine. "Alright, Domino, the most miserable and saddest place in the magical dimension." He then waved them over towards the door.

"Once you enter the simulation you will see Domino, are you ready." Aerilyn shoved her notes in her pocket and stood by Bloom and nodded. "Ready when you are." Bloom got a bag from under the table, Aerilyn could see bottles and plants, Bloom was going to make potions, good for her. He opened the steel door. "The simulation will last 30  minutes, I'll be in the control room controlling everything, good luck both of you." The winx began wishing them luck and for a moment Aerilyn felt like there would be a chance that she would die. They both walked into the room and waited for the simulation to begin. "Ready Aeri." 

"Nope." The room began to light up again, the floor began to disappear from their feet and the walls disappeared. "Oh, we're starting." And what was replaced was a barren dead planet. The first thing Aerilyn noticed was the temperature dropping, she would've created a warm air barrier around them but didn't want to waste energy. "Jesus quite cold isn't it?" Bloom clutched her arms and shivered. "Let's get this done." Bloom set her bag down and began picking out bottles and vials till Kiko popped out. "Oh god Bloom, you brought your rabbit?" Bloom put her hand up defensively. "I didn't even know he was here." 

Aerilyn sighed and snapped her fingers, a swirling mist then appeared around Kiko. "Well, we don't want him to get hurt then." Bloom smiled and handed her a pack of seeds. "We place them into the ground and increase their growth spurt with magic." Aerilyn nodded. 

"I should clear the air on this planet, it looks kinda toxic." Bloom held the packet of seed in her hand and watched Aerilyn. Aerilyn outstretched her arms. "Magix Winx!" 

She began emitting a bright white glow.

The wind started to pick up till it became a whole gush of wind. Bloom prepared to be blown away when she saw a barrier around her, she looked to the left of her to see Kiko looking at Aerilyn in amazement unharmed. Aerilyn began to rise up to the sky, she turned her hands in front of her and screamed the words. "Wind Aura!" A bright light shone from here, the dark sky that surrounded the area vanished leaving a bright blue sky behind. Aerilyn gently landed on her feet de transformed before sitting down, she sighed and laid down on the ground. "God that was exhausting." Bloom ran up to her and smiled. "That was amazing, the sky is blue again, I didn't know you could do such a thing!" Aerilyn smiled.

"I guess it was cool yeah." Aerilyn got into a sitting position. "I'm going to need to rest for a bit, I'm toast." Bloom nodded and took out some seeds and planted them on the ground, she placed her hands on top of it and a fire circle appeared around it. "Well, I guess that means you passed, you already did more than the requirement." Aerilyn hummed in agreement. The plant began to sprout, just then behind them, Aerilyn felt a prickling sensation and sighed. "God's sake they're back." Bloom looked behind them and saw the witches. 

"Nothing gets past you Aerilyn, I'm impressed," Icy said, Aerilyn stuck her tongue out at her and Bloom stood up. "You need to rest Aeri, leave the rest to me." Aerilyn was recluant. 

"Are you sure Bloom? You could get seriously hurt" Bloom looked back at her.

"You need to trust me on this." Aerilyn nodded slowly and grabbed Kiko and placed him in a safe place by a bush. "Now you stay here and don't cause Bloom any more inconvenience." She turned back to Bloom who was now battling the Trix, she clenched her fists. If only she hadn't wasted all of her energy on that spell she could've helped Bloom.

                                                                   ✵✵✵

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.2K 329 15
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
440 0 30
Blair, the present princess of Eraklyon, never asked to be born a fairy nor does she crave or intend to master any form of magic, but with her parent...
253K 5.5K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - ˏˋ ❄️ ˊˎ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...