The Bad Guys (My Version)

By dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... More

Happy Birthday
Heist Gone Wrong
A Second Chance
Schools in Session
A Choice
Good Tonight
True Villian Revealed
Broken Friendship
Happy Ending
Post Credit Scene

Final Battle

338 2 6
By dromerosonic777

Sorry if it took so long, a lot has been different on this website. On FanFiction, when I first published this story, I had to delete this story to avoid getting banned from FanFiction and recovering after what happened with my story. Even after re-uploading this story, I was forced to delete it again. I only got 2 chapters to go. It was a relief that I didn't go through the same way in Wattpad. Anyway, enjoy!

In Marmalade and Owlcom's mansion, the meteorite was glowing bright blue and sparkling with electricity as all the mind-controlled guinea pigs were running after the trucks with all the money for charities. Marmalade was in a room laughing maniacally as he looked through a computer screen to see his heist going according to plan.

"Faster, faster, my little pigs." Marmalade said as he pushed a lever on the control panel to make the guinea pigs run faster.

Groups of guinea pigs have taken out the drivers and drove the trucks away causing explosions and making people scream. As the trucks drove off, the family have seen what was going on.

"Mom, what's going on?" The little boy asked.

"I don't know, but I think I know who's behind this." The woman said as she put her finger on her chin with her left hand on her hip.

"Who?" The little girl asked.

"Hmm, when the meteorite was gone, so was Marmalade. And when I saw Wolf attacking him, I saw Owlcolm wasn't getting attacked." The woman explained.

"You think Marmalade is behind this?" The man asked.

"I think so, he must be using the meteorite to control those guinea pigs to steal the money from those trucks." The woman explained.

"I knew there was something I didn't like about that guinea pig. He must've used Owlcolm to fool us from seeing who he really was." The man said.

"But how could Marmalade use that meteorite to be able to mind-control those guinea pigs?" The little girl said.

"I don't know, but there's got to be something we can do." The man said.

"I've got an idea. Follow me." The woman said as they got inside their house.

The car drove toward the Mansion as they stopped.

"Once we steal the meteorite, we take it straight to the police." Diane said as she rolled down the window.

"And all will be forgiven." Wolf said.

"I don't know about 'all,' but it's a start." Owlcolm said.

"Let's go." Owl said.

They got off the car as Wolf and Diane went over an electric fence while Owl and Owlcolm flew over it. They ran/flew through the front yard as they hid behind a tree. Then, Wolf and Diane climbed up the Mansion as Owl and Owlcolm flew up. When they got to the top, they opened the trapdoor as Wolf and Diane slid down a rope while Owl and Owlcolm flew inside the room. They landed next to the meteorite until Wolf saw the Golden Dolphin on a pedestal.

"That's strange. Why would Maramalade leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected?" Wolf asked as he walked toward the Golden Dolphin.

"Because maybe it's a trap." Diane said with a deadpan expression.

"I mean, it's quite obvious since he wants us to think that it's unprotected when really it is." Owl explained.

"Or maybe..." Wolf said as he was about to grab the Golden Dolphin.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm yelled as they ran/flew toward Wolf.

But it was too late, Wolf grabbed the Golden Dolphin as Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm touched him, and they all got electrocuted. They were revealed to be in a room, being tied up and hanging upside down.

"Yeah, it was a trap." Wolf said.

"Wolf, are you stupid? Only an idiot would fall for something like that." Owl said with an angry expression.

"That's like the oldest criminal trick in the book." Owlcolm said.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my prized pupils. And you've brought along the governor and my partner. Or should I say...the Crimson Paw and Officer Owlcolm?" Marmalade said.

"What an ingenious idea to disguise a Zumpango diamond, hiding it in plain sight." Marmalade explained as he took out the diamond from the ring.

"You got to be kidding me." Wolf said.

"What? I'm sentimental." Diane said.

"You always did have panache. And yet, you still fell right into my trap." Marmalade said as he put the diamond in his pocket.

"But how did you know we'd even be here?" Owlcolm asked.

"Oh, I got a little tip from a friend." Marmalade said.

After he finished talking, the door opened as they heard someone hissing. Which revealed to be none other than...

"Hey, buddies. How's it hanging?" Snake said as he slithered inside.

"Snake." Wolf and Owl said as they, Diane, and Owlcolm glared at him.

"(Chuckle) What can I say? We just clicked." Snake said as he wrapped his body around Marmalade.

"Oh, yeah? How does it feel to be working for your favorite food?" Owl asked angrily.

"Ah, you're just jealous to be missing out on the heist of the century. It's got everything: betrayal, a meteor, mind control." Snake explained.

"Can I try it on?" Snake asked.

"Of course, partner." Marmalade said as he took off the helmet and gave it to Snake.

"Nice. All the crime with none of the exercise." Snake said as he pushed a button on the helmet.

It made a whirring sound with the two light bulbs blinking.

"What about all that 'flower of goodness' talk? Was it all just a lie?" Wolf asked.

"Uh, pretty much, yeah. You see, I never cared about what's 'good.' Only what's good for me." Marmalade explained.

"Like, say, a billion dollars." Marmalade said as his body vibrated.

"Ooh, I just got a tingle." Marmalade said.

"What about everything that Owlcolm said about the 'goodness inside you' talk?" Owl asked.

"Oh, everything he said was all true. You see, unlike me, he only cares about what's good for not just him but for everyone else." Marmalade explained.

"Which makes him weak for thinking about others." Marmalade said as he and Snake laughed with Wolf, Owl, Diane, and Owlcolm watching them leave.

"Go bad..." Snake said as he and Marmalade fist bumped.

"Or go home." Marmalade finished as they walked/slithered out of the room.

"Cuddles, finish them." Marmalade said as the door closed.

Cuddles pushed a lever as Wolf, Owl, Diane, and Owlcolm were being lowered down to a circle. The circle opened up, revealing to have hundreds of spinning blades as they screamed in fright. And then, green gas came out of an air vent from the ground.

"(Yelp) Poison gas." Diane said.

"Oh, that is just so evil." Owl said.

"Don't breathe it in." Diane said as she, Wolf, Owl, and Owlcolm held their breath.

"Wait a second. That's not poison gas." Wolf said as he sniffed the gas.

"Then, what is it?" Owlcolm asked as he and Owl can't smell it.

Suddenly, Cuddles fainted from smelling the gas as they heard a voice they weren't expecting to hear from.

"Sorry!" Piranha yelled.

"(Gasp) Is that who I think it is?" Owl asked with a smile.

All of a sudden, Shark burst out of the air vent, gasping for air, wearing a black jumpsuit.

"Surprise!" Piranha yelled as he and Tarantula jumped out of the air vent, wearing black jumpsuits.

"Guys! I can't believe you came back!" Owl yelled with happy tears.

"You were right, Wolfie and Owl." Tarantula said.

"We felt the wag, man." Shark said.

"And the tingle." Piranha said.

"It's good, right?" Wolf asked.

"(Chuckle) This is super moving, but can we do this later?" Diane asked nervously.

"As in after avoiding being sliced into tiny pieces?" Owlcolm asked.

"Feels like I got a rhythm section in my fin." Shark said as he started beatboxing.

"Uh, guys. HELP US, PLEASE!" Owl yelled in desperation as the blades were getting closer.

"Oh, yeah. Right." Shark said as he ran toward Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm.

"Sorry. I got it." Tarantula said as she pulled the lever.

Wolf, Owl, Diane, and Owlcolm were raised up as they fell down after the circle door closed. Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm got up and took the ropes off.

"Guys...Are we happy to see you." Wolf said as the Bad Guys hugged each other.

"Now it's time to huff and puff and blow this little piggy's heist down." Wolf said.

"Whoo-hoo, let's do this!" Owl yelled as they ran/flew out of the room.

"Game over, guinea pig." Tarantula said.

"With this meteorite, we'll be able to commit crimes people have only dream about." Marmalade explained as they walked/slithered toward a door.

"Not bad for a butt rock." Snake said.

"Once again, it's not a..." Marmalade opened the door but was interrupted when they saw the Bad Guys, Diane, and Owlcolm standing on the car with Shark holding the meteorite.

"Don't mind us, just robbing this place." Wolf said.

Shark threw the meteorite into the trunk as they got in the car and drove off.

"No, no, no!" Marmalade yelled as he ran after them.

The car drove out of the Mansion until they stopped.

"Why have you stopped?" Owl asked Wolf.

"I forgot something." Wolf said.

"What is it?" Owlcolm asked.

The car reversed toward the backyard next to a palm tree where the Cat was on.

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty." Wolf said as the cat jumped to his hands.

"Oh, the cat. I forgot about him." Owl said as she pets the Cat.

Wolf took out a pair of sunglasses and put them on the Cat as they drove away from the Mansion. The Bad Guys took off their black jumpsuits as they drove toward the city.

"Now that's what I call a successful heist." Owl said.

"Now all we have to do is get this meteorite to the chief and clear your names." Owlcolm said.

"You got that right." Diane said.

"Weird. Usually, drive away from the police. No offense Owlcolm." Shark said.

"None taken." Owlcolm said.

"Hey, chico's, are you sure we stopped the heist?" Piranha asked Wolf and Owl.

"I'm sure we did." Owl said.

"Relax. Marmalade can't control them if he doesn't have the meteorite." Diane explained.

"So, who's driving those trucks?" Piranha asked as he pointed at the trucks on the highway bridge.

Wolf, Diane, Owl, and Owlcolm stuck themselves out of the windows to see the mind-controlled guinea pigs driving the trucks.

"The meteorite." Diane said.

"It's still transmitting." Wolf said as he looked at the meteorite.

"Uh-oh." Shark said.

"That's not good." Owlcolm said.

"(Gasp) The charity money." Owl said in fear as they all got into their seats.

"Change of plan, guys. Webs is there some way to override the truck's navigation system?" Wolf said.

"Uh, we'd need some kind of magnetized cross-circuit interceptor." Tarantula explained.

"You mean this?" Diane asked as she took out a disk that glowed yellow.

"Ooh! She just keeps getting cooler!" Shark yelled.

"Oh, yeah!" Wolf cheered as he pushed the lever and turned around.

As they kept on driving they suddenly heard a voice.

"Hey guys, need some help?" A feminine voice said.

They turned to their left to see the same family Owl met. The man was driving a blue pickup truck with the woman in the passenger seat and their kids sitting in the back. They were also wearing black jumpsuits.

"You again?" Owl asked.

"Wait, you know these guys?" Wolf asked.

"Kind of, I met them at the gala." Owl said.

"We sure did. I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Karen Kent. This is my husband Kevin and these are our kids, Kyle and Kate." The woman explained now known as Karen.

"Nice to meet you, but what are you guys doing here?" Owl asked.

"After the gala, my husband and I knew that there was something suspicious about Marmalade, so we decided to help you." Karen explained.

"Are you sure you guys are up for this?" Diane asked.

"Of course, we know what we're getting ourselves into, and we all know how to defend ourselves." Kevin explained.

"Could you give us those disks, please?" Kate asked.

"Sure, catch!" Diane said as she threw some of the disks at the kids.

"So, we just put these disks on the trucks so Tarantula can hack into their navigation system?" Kyle asked.

"Yes. But be careful." Diane said.

"Don't worry, we got this." Kevin said as they both drove after the trucks.

They jumped toward the road where they were both in between two trucks.

Diane tried to put the disk on a truck, but the mind-controlled guinea pigs drove a truck to bump into the Bad Guy's car as Diane dropped the disk. Then, the trucks drove into three road bridges.

"Oh no." Diane said as she looked at the trucks driving in different directions.

"They're trying to lose us." Karen said.

"What do we do now?" Kyle asked.

"We got to split up." Diane said.

"Webs, Owl, you both feel like a girls' trip?" Diane asked with a smirk.

"Um, yes." Tarantula said with a smile.

"Heck, yeah!" Owl cheered.

Diane got off her seat with Tarantula on her head and Owl on her back.

"Later, boys." Owl said as Diane jumped into the air with her suitcase turning into a motorcycle.

They drove into the right road bridge and went after the trucks.

"I want to go on the girls' trip." Piranha said with a frown.

"It's not a girls' trip if there's a boy in it." Owlcolm explained as the boys went around a bend and went after the other trucks.

"Kids, get on the trunk. But be careful." Karen said.

"Yes, mom." Kate said as she and Kyle put the disks in their pockets and carefully got into the trunk.

Kevin drove the car to jump over the road bridge on the left side and went after the trucks.

Tarantula took out her laptop and started typing as Diane jumped over a truck and threw the disk on one of the trucks. One of the dots on her laptop turned from red to white as one of the trucks was tagged.

"Whoo-hoo!" Tarantula cheered.

"My turn." Owl said as Diane gave her a few disks.

Owl flew after three trucks as she dodged some cars on the way. She flew over the three trucks and dropped each disk on them when she got close to the trucks. Owl flew back to Diane and Tarantula as she landed on Diane's back.

"Nice one, girlfriend." Tarantula said as the girls drove off.

The boys were driving after the trucks as Piranha grabbed some disks in his hands as they glowed yellow.

"You're insured, right?" Shark asked.

"Yeah, why?" Wolf asked.

To answer his question, Shark pushed the hood off as it landed on the road.

"HEY! THAT'S MY CAR!" Wolf yelled angrily.

"It's ceviche, baby!" Piranha yelled as Shark grabbed him.

Shark threw Piranha toward two of the trucks as he whooped wildly. He landed on the side of one truck, planted the disk, and jumped toward another one as he planted another disk on. He then started running really fast toward another truck as he planted the disk and started running after the others.

The Kent family was driving toward the trucks as Kyle and Kate planted the disks on all of the trucks they passed by. Karen had two disks in her hands as she was about to put a disk on one of the trucks. However, the mind-controlled guinea pigs saw her as they both tried to ram on them. But, Karen jumped out with Kevin braking as they slowed down with both trucks ramming into each other. When they got out of the way, they saw that Karen was gone. They tried to see where she was until they heard something. They turned around to see Karen doing a full split in between the trucks. Karen smirked as she planted the disks on each door. She backflipped toward her husband's truck as Kevin opened the sunroof, and landed in her seat. Piranha laughed as he ran in between two trucks with a disk in his hand. The mind-controlled guinea pigs rammed at him as he gasped. But they saw that he was gone. Until they saw him land on the hood as he licked on the disk and plant it on the windshield. Piranha laughed as he jumped in the Bad Guy's car.

"So long, suckers!" Wolf yelled as he flipped the disk on the last truck.

All the dots on Tarantula's laptop were now white.

"Whoop-bam!" Tarantula said as she pressed on a key.

Suddenly, all the disks glowed red as the GPS on all of the trucks showed three of Tarantula's faces laughing above some words that said: 'YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED!' The tires squealed as all of the truck's stopped. Wolf stopped the car and grabbed the Cat to prevent him from falling off the car. The trucks started to drive around the road as the boys cheered.

The Kent family saw the trucks driving in a different direction as they knew that Tarantula hacked into their navigation systems.

"Looks like she did it." Kevin said.

"I haven't had this much fun since that big party in College." Karen said with a smile.

"I know, how could I forget." Kevin said.

"And you did great out their kids." Karen said as Kyle and Kate carefully got in their seats.

"Thanks, mom." Kyle said as they drove off.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Diane asked.

"Well, I'm, you know, kind of a natural. Mostly YouTube." Tarantula said as she and Owl jumped into the car with Owlcolm flying next to Diane and the Kent family driving next to them.

"Nice work." Wolf said to Diane.

"Meet me and Diane at the police station." Owlcolm said.

"Don't be late." Diane said as she and Owlcolm drove/flew off.

"Nice work, you guys." Wolf said to the Kent family.

"Thanks, we'll meet you guys at the police station too. But we might not get there in time." Karen said.

"But we'll get there as fast as we can." Kevin said as they drove off.

"What do you say we deliver this butt rock to the chief?" Wolf asked.

"Let's do it." Owl said.

"WHOO-HOO!" Owl yelled as they drove off.

All the trucks drove off to all the charities as they stopped with the mind-controlled guinea pigs leaving. The doors opened revealing all the money. Marmalade and Snake were on a Helicopter as they watched the scene.

"No, no, no, no! That's my stolen money!" Marmalade yelled angrily.

"What good are you if you can't even anticipate their next move?" Marmalade asked Snake.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" Snake argued as he got close to Marmalade's face.

"Yes." Marmalade said.

Diane was putting on her Governor attire as she got to the Police Station. She jumped off her motorcycle as it turned back into a suitcase. While Owlcolm flew down next to Chief Luggins.

"Chief." Owlcolm said as Chief Luggins looked at him.

"This better be good, Officier Owlcolm." Chief said.

"Don't worry, it will be." Owlcolm said.

"Yeah, trust us. You don't want to miss this." Diane said.

"(Gasp) Look." Tiffany Fluffit said as she pointed her finger at something.

It was revealed to be the Bad Guys driving toward them with the meteorite.

"Well, butter my crumpets." Chief Luggins said as her eyes widened.

"Told ya." Owlcolm said with a smirk as he crossed his wings.

"Can it be? The Bad Guys are returning the meteorite? Perhaps this is the feel-good story we all need." Tiffany Fluffit said as the Bad Guys cheered.

"Do you guys think they'll throw us a party?" Tarantula asked.

"I sure hope they do. I'd love to have a party once we give the meteorite to the police." Owl said excitedly.

"Yeah. With fireworks, pinatas, and cake." Piranha said.

But then, they frowned at the mention of 'cake.' They looked at Snake's flattened birthday hat as they started to miss Snake. They looked at each other as Wolf stopped the car.

Diane frowned as she looked at Wolf suspiciously. While Owlcolm looked at Owl with his head leaned to the left and his eyebrow raised.

Wolf sighed.

"We can't do this without him." Wolf said.

"He might be a Mr. Grumpy Pants..." Shark said.

"But, he's our Mr. Grumpy Pants." Tarantula finished.

"Then let's go get our friend back." Owl said as they drove off, passing the Police Station.

"Sorry guys, we gotta take care of something first!" Owl yelled in the distance.

"Wolf!" Chief Luggins yelled angrily.

"I think I should go help them." Owlcolm said.

"Are you sure?" Diane asked.

"Positive." Owlcolm said as he tipped his hat and put on his sunglasses.

He flew off leaving Diane with Chief Luggins.

The names of the family that Owl met at the gala have now been revealed. I'll reveal what their appearances are soon. Anyway, Please Review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.1K 13
แดนสณ. หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰ หฃ หขโฟแตƒแตแต‰!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...
3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
2.2K 99 24
Moxxie, a thrill fearing biology teacher and Charlie, an adventure seeking zoologist are talked into taking an expedition to a uncharted island with...
56.3K 653 15
I just watched the movie and feel in love with it! So I'm going to make a story. We all know the Bad Guys, right? Those dastardly criminals. But wha...