Killer trio- Stu Macher

By gh0stsp1d3r

Raven Page, who is dating Stu Macher, finds herself killing along him and his friend. What happens when their... More

Cast
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

386 5 0
By gh0stsp1d3r

TW: mention of r-pe (Sidney's mom)

"Are you sure I can stay over? My dad won't be back till Monday." Sidney spoke to Tatum.

"No problem , I'll pick you up at 3. You okay?"

"Uh-huh. It's just.. you know, the police and the reporters and everything, it's like deja vu all over again." She walked up the steps.

"I'll be there by seven, I promise."

"Thanks Tatum."

"Later."

Sidney went inside the house, closing the door and going downstairs. She sat on the couch and turned on the Tv.

"The bodies of 17 year old Casey Becker and her 18 year old boyfriend Steven Orth were discovered late last night-"

Sidney changed the channel, she didn't wanna be reminded of her mom.

"The woodsboro Double murder case, authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the-"

She switched the channel again.

"The towns in shock, and no one can quite believe what happened here although this is not the first time this small community of woodsboro has endured such tragedy. Only a year ago, Maureen Prescott wife and mother, was found raped and murdered not far from this peaceful twin square."

Sidney turned off the TV this time, and she looked outside the window. And laid down, looking at the picture of her and her mom before she fell asleep.

Sidney woke up when she heard the phone ringing.

"Hello?" Sidney picked up the phone.

"I'm on my way."

Sidney looked at her clock, seeing it was past 7.

"It's past 7."

"Don't worry, Casey and Steve didn't bite it until way after 10."

"Oh, oh that's comforting." Sidney looked out the window then laid back down.

"I'm gonna swing by the video store, I was thinking Tom Cruise, all the right moves. You know if you pause it right you can see his penis."

"Whatever, just hurry okay?"

"Ta-ta Sid."

She hung up the phone again, and put it away. She looked outside then went to relax before the phone rang again.

She picked it up.

"Tatum just get in the car."

"Hello, Sidney." A man said, a man's voice she didn't recognize.

"Uh, hi. Who is this?" She sat up.

"You tell me."

"Well- I- I have no idea."

"Scary night isn't it? With the murders and all it like right out of a horror movie or something."

Sidney laughed and stood up.

"Randy you gave yourself away are you calling from work cause Tatums on her way over." She turned on a lamp.

"Do you like scary movies Sidney?"

"I like that thing you're doing with your voice Randy, it's sexy."

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Oh come on you know I don't watch that shit."

"Why not? You scared?"

"No, no, it's just what's the point? They're all the same. Just some killer stalking some big breasted girl who can't act who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door, it's insulting."

"Are you alone in the house?"

She sighed "Randy that's so unoriginal I'm so disappointed in you."

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy.

She stayed silent for a little, looking for her words.

"Then who are you?"

"The question isn't who am I, the question is where am I."

Sidney tried to not freak out, and tried to stay calm.

"So- so where are you?"

"Your front porch." The man said.

"Why would you be calling from my front porch?" She turned on the light.

"That's the original part."

"Oh yea? Well I call you bluff." She said as she stepped outside, and didn't see anyone.

"So where are you?"

"Right here."

She looked around, and once again saw no one.

"Can you see me right now?"

"Uh-huh."

"Ah, okay. What am I doing, huh?" She put her finger to her nose

"what am I doing? Hello?!" She said, thinking this some type of joke.

"Nice try Randy, tell Tatum to hurry up. Okay bye now." She got ready to hang up before the man started yelling.

"If you hang up on me you'll die just like your mother! Do you want to die Sidney? Your mother sure didn't."

"Fuck you, you creep." She ran inside and shut the door and locked it quickly. Before a masked man ran from behind her, he knocked her to the ground. Then she knocked him to the ground.

He got up and quickly got on top of her, trying to stab her. She kept fighting so he grabbed her head and knocked it into the ground, she got dizzy.

The man raised his knife with both hands. Sidney quickly got back to her senses, her eyes widened and she kicked the killer off of her.

She frantically panicked and got up, trying to unlock the door. The man got up as well and was gonna stab her, before she moved away and instead he stabbed the door.

He chased her upstairs, and she had done the exact thing that she had said was 'unoriginal' earlier.

She locked the door, and the man slightly opened it, but couldn't open it fully. He blindly swung his knife, as she tried to call the police but the line didn't work.

So she did it on the computer, she typed out 9-1-1 and when she was connected to one, she looked back to see nobody.

Then, she heard a noise from the window. She turned around and gasped, then saw Billy instead of
the masked killer she was expecting to see.

"Doors locked, I heard screaming, you alright?" He asked as he climbed into her window.

She hugged him and spoke through tears, and voice breaking.

"The killers here, He's in the house. He's in the house." She clung onto him.

"He's gone. He's gone. It's alright." He spoke in a low voice.

Just then, a cell phone from Billy's pockets drop. She looked down at it, then to her boyfriend. She was scared as she put the puzzle pieces together.

"What?" He said in fake confusion as she backed away from him.

"Sid what?"

Then she ran for the door, and quickly ran away as her boyfriend chased her.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Sidney come back! Sidney come back!" He said as she ran down the stairs and outside. She opened the front door to see the same mask the killer was wearing earlier. She screamed

Dewey moved it from his face, and screamed as well.

"I found this. Come on!" He yelled to the other officers. They found Billy and arrested him as they read his rights to him.

"I didn't do anything! Ask sid, she'll tell you!" He said.

"What we got Dewey?" One officer asked him.

"I caught him sheriff."

"Wait who is that?" He pointed to billy.

"Billy Loomis."

"Sir! Sir! Sheriff, call these guys off I didn't do it!" Billy defended himself.

"Sheriff! Wait, call my dad please call him, he'll tell you." He said, as he was put into the back of a car.
"Sidney! Sidney!" He yelled before the officer closed the door.

"How's she doing?"

"Sid's tougher than she looks."

"Has to be. With the shit she's gone through." They both walked up to her in the back of the ambulance.

"Well, we're seeing a lot of you today."

"You gonna be able to come down to the station and talk to us a bit?" Dewey asked her.

"Oh shit, Sidney!" Tatum ran up, Raven following behind.

"God, Sid I'm so sorry I'm late, are you alright?" Tatum asked and approached Sidney.

"What happened?" Raven questioned.

"Tatum, Raven you cannot be here, this is an official crime scene."

"It's okay." Sidney says.

"Her dads out of town alright? Her and Raven are staying with us tonight."

"Does mom know?"

"Yes doofus."

"Let's get you out of here." The sheriff said, as Sidney, Raven, and Tatum all went away and talked.

"You won't believe this. Creepy huh?" Dewey said and handed the sheriff the mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.6K 15
Abby Havrin and Stu Macher were the perfect couple. But what happens when their classmate, Billy Loomis, drags them into his wacked up plan to kill h...
91.8K 3.2K 25
โœง ๏ฝกโบ ๐Ÿƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐Ÿ’‹ cherry garcia moves to new york city to continue school and live a normal life, but she's thrown into a real horror movie...
12.4K 525 11
In the summer of 1995, Blake Loomis and Stu macher fell in love and it wasn't just puppy love. the two were madly in love. Blake and stu were the pe...
16.7K 314 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...