I'll Be Back...

Autorstwa JaisChickenPie

A Jai Brooks fan fiction- When Katie and her best friend Tessa decide to take a trip to LA they bump into th... Więcej

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
A/N!!!
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
NEW BOOK!

Another A/N...:/

64 1 0
Autorstwa JaisChickenPie

Right I am definitely going to write another chapter after I have finished this but I just want to say that I have made a trailer for this story! It won't let me put the link on here for some reason but if you type in on YouTube 'I'll Be Back Jai Brooks Fanfiction' it should be the top one, the picture is a black and white one. So go and watch that and sorry again for not updating but I shall do it right now :)) Keep voting and stuff :))

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

157K 3.3K 53
When Abbie moves to Glenroy and meets Luke Brooks, her life changes dramatically. She falls hopelessly in love with him, but will other things stand...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
3.1M 40.3K 62
Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the Janoskians. When her and Luke Brooks fall...
88.8K 1.3K 38
Ellison Jones is an 18 year old girl who moved to Melbourne Australia with her friends a year ago. One day while shopping at the mall, she runs into...