An au of oyster, Cookie run a...

By WaterKittytheShipper

This is a au of oyster, one that I made myself. You can use the au, just give credit Also I am a huge oyster... More

Hi
A normal day
Betrayal
A sad discovery
A very sad funeral
Responsibility
Escaping the darkness
Dreams of a lover
You better run...
Our sorrow wouldn't stop us forever
It's only just starting
Run run...
Code of the dead
Im back

Darkness

72 5 8
By WaterKittytheShipper

Oyster looked around, she was floating in what seemed to be darkness.

She looked at herself, her hands. And saw they weren't connected to her arms.

She had no elbows, no limbs.. and no neck.

She felt her face, and she could only feel one of her eyes.

Her face wasn't too different from the black void.

Fear.

Fear is all she felt, the terror of what happened.

She looked around, trying to figure out where she was. And then it hit her... she was dead.

She had died... and to that LAIR!

Her hand became a fist, it shaking like hesitation but that was clearly not the case.

All she left was anger, and now she understood why she wasn't in a cloud land.

She needed to make that lair pay..... pay for what she did

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.2K 22
"Promise me one thing- just one thing only." Frisk nodded vigorously. "No one can know about this whole reset thing. Not Papyrus, not Asgore, not any...
5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...
301 85 6
It's been a year since Summer joined the Rescue Riders. She developed a huge crush on Winger in that time. But problems arise when two new dragons co...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...