A very sad funeral

Instead of doing the meeting, they held a funeral for Oyster.

Though it was mostly Caviar's request since he knew what she'd want.

A simple one, and all of the elders there. Unaware she'd be killed by an elder herself.

Caviar watched as they put the casket into ground, the dirt being put over it.

The gravestone was put where the casket had been buried mere seconds ago.

They made a flower cup for caviar to put flowers in. He did just that, he put a few of oyster's favorite flowers in the cup.

Most of the elders just watched, knowing how close him and oyster had been.

Though millie-feuille secertly didn't give two shits about their bond.. or how everyone knew caviar loved her.

It had been so clear, and even now with how much he was effected.

Tears were falling down his face, and his usual confident sailor spirit was gone.

Like her death had just made him a shell of who he once had been...

Since her death he was just... a shell of himself. 

He wasn't overprotective or confident anymore. He was just sad and it was so depressing to just watch him walk around with that sad look on himself.

His room which was where he slept on board became full of pictures of her. 

It became a depressed obsession.

So many framed pictures of her were all over his room, he had cut out himself and just had it be her.

Even his own crew could tell this wasn't good, and that he was clearly VERY affected by her death.

Caviar never even wanted to do missions or go out sailing. He only did it if he had to..

People worried a lot as he just kept himself in his room, cutting himself out of any pictures he could find with her.