Hunter X Hunter Bf/gf scenari...

By Shapeshifter10

Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- G... More

Main characters: Introducing the different S/Os
Phantom Troup: INTRODUCING S/Os
Forgotten Characters: Introducing S/Os
Daddy issues (or just..issues): Introducing S/Os
Chimera Ants: Introudction for S/Os
Main Characters: How You first met!
Phantom Troup: How you first met!
Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.
Daddy issues (or just yk...issues): how you met!
Chimera ants: How you first met!
Main characters: What they first thought about you!
Phantom Troup: what they first thought about you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): What they first thought about you!
Chimera ants: What they first thought after meeting you!
Main characters!: Meeting again
Phantom Troup: Second Meeting!
Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): Second meeting!
Chimera ants: Second Meeting!
Main characters!: When they realized they liked you!
Phantom Troup: When they realized they liked you!
Forgotten characters: When they first realised they liked you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): When they first realized they liked you!
Chimera ants!: When they realized they liked you!
Main characters!: How they asked you to date them
Phantom Troup!: How they asked you to date them
Forgotten Characters: How they asked you to date them!
Chimera Ants: How they asked you to date them!
Main characters: What its like dating them!
Phantom troup: What its like dating/being married to them!
Forgotten Characters!: What its like dating them!

Daddy issues (or yk...issues): How they asked you to date them!

72 1 0
By Shapeshifter10

Ging

_____

Begging.

It's out of character but very true.

He bribed someone to beg you to go out with him. You rejected it at first even after you figured it was from him.

Originally you didn't even like him.

Then he begged and you laughed. I don't mean a regular laugh, I mean a hunched-over, holding-your-stomach type of laugh.

Then, you agreed after a while because he kept begging.

_____

Silva

(And Kikiyo!)

____

You didn't have a choice with Silva, he immediately kept you when you first broke into the mansion so you had to get adjusted. 

Kikiyo asked you after you helped her with yet another breakdown and currently says with her to drink tea out on the balcony.

"You know...I really appreciate your assistance. I'm willing to accept you as a member now if you'll allow it." She says, albeit hesitant, you couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked with her hair pulled up, then again it looked nice down too.

"Of course, I'm glad you're comfortable around me now Kikiyo."
_____

Milluki

____

He became a lot less resistant to your kindness and actually started showing you his way of affection.

Either it was asking for more help with video games just to be closer to you, buying two-player games, or even sending you anonymous gifts.

One in particular was one that left a note to it, and Milluki personally delivered himself.

"I have a secret..."

"Oh?"

"I..want you to be with me. And I don't like this anonymous gift giver either. That's the secret."

"You know...I know it's you, Milli?"

"It's not!"

He ran home that day and you texted him that you would date him, so instead of being embarrassed, he went to bed feeling like the happiest man alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 368 30
Hello everyone! Wouldn't you love to be part of the hunter x hunter world and join Gon and Killua on their fun adventures with a little messed up bac...
25.2K 380 29
Γ—Hxh scenariosΓ— Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...
367K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned πŸ’€ "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
86.8K 2.4K 19
[Feitan x Reader] Skilled fighter Y/N defeats Hisoka at Heavens Arena and is recruited by the Phantom Troupe. To their surprise they begin to find a...