THE CRY OF SWAN SONG - sokeefe

By LoveBookwormGirl

Keefe has stood in the shadows way too long. After a talk with Ro Keefe knows he needs to confess. Sophie des... More

A/N :)
Chapter 1 Keefe POV
Chapter 2- Keefe
Chapter 3- Sophie POV
Chapter 4 -Biana POV
Chapter 5: Fitz POV
Chapter 6: Tam POV
Chapter 7: Keefe POV
Chapter 8 : Keefe POV
Chapter 9 : Sophie POV
Chapter 10 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 11 : Linh POV
Chapter 12 : Biana POV
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 14: Keefe POV
Chapter 15 : Biana POV
PLEASE READ QUICK
SPECIAL 1K ACE POV
Chapter 17 : Sophie POV
Chapter 18 : Keefe POV
Chapter 19 : Keefe POV
ANNOUNCEMENT
Not an update unfourtunately
Chapter 20 - Fitz POV
SPECIAL 2K CHAPTER 21
UPDATE STATS
Chapter 22 : Sophie POV
2K Special Dex : Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sophie POV
Chapter 25 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 26 : Dex POV
Chapter 27: Sophie POV
Chapter 28 : ??? POV
Sorry y'all for the wait!
Chapter 29: Ace POV
SHOUTOUTS
STOP RIGHT NOW- OMG
Chapter 30 : Keefe POV
Chapter 31 : Dex POV
Chapter 32 : Keefe and Sophie POV
Chapter 33 : Keefe and Sophie Join POV
Chapter 34: Sophie POV
Chapter 35: Multiple POV
Chapter 36 : Sophie POV
Chapter 37 : Keefe POV
Chapter 38 : Sophie POV
Epilouge
Announcements And Dedications
thank you thank you thank you
Special 40K BONUS EPILOGUE

Chapter 13: Sophie POV

1.3K 15 89
By LoveBookwormGirl

A/N : We will be getting to the sokeefe soon y'all i promise <3

Also heres some tay bc MIDNIGHTS! <33333

Literally  writing this interrupted by All too well needing to make me sing. I took a while....

I woke up in a dark room, my vision was foggy but clearing, my now, alert eyes darted around the room furiously. The last thing I remembered was.... was- I don't even know. What was my name?

Sophie

My name was Sophie Foster.

My parents were Edaline and Grady Ruewen

My boyfriend was Fitz Vacker

My best friend was Biana Vacker.  

My other best friend is Dex Dizznee

My other friends were Marella Redek, Tam and Linh Song.

My cru- other friend is Keefe Sencen-Wait what did I almost say?!

I shook my head free of those thoughts and continued to look around me. I was in a chair, strapped to it in fact. I struggled but the bonds were tight. I started to panic, what if- I-

Never saw my friends....

Never thanked and apologised after our fig- nothing. Edaline and Grady-

I could never tell-

It didn't matter dwelling on it now, he probably wouldn't care.

I couldn't hug my boyfriend one more time and hear him comfort me. 

I could never go to those stupid sleepovers Biana planned and loved so much. 

I could never see Tam and Linh and thank them for all they did for me

I could never see Amy again, even if she was a pain in the butt sometimes

I could never listen to Bi, Marella and Linh fangirl over my love life- actually I wouldn't miss that.

I could never go to Dex and Biana for advice again.

I was going to die and lose, and no one would even care or notice, some might be glad. 

Fitz might be relieved to have me gone so I couldn't be- unmatchable. 

Dex and Biana would move on to another best friend. 

Tam never showed much emotion so I wasn't sure, and Linh and Biana could deal with it together.

And Keefe- he wouldn't care for me. He left me so many times that it's evident he doesn't care. 

A feeling of guilt stung. 

Loud thumping knocked me out of my thoughts. I realized I was falling unconcious. 

Sedatives

Someone bust through the familiar brass door, the door flung open with such force it created a loud ringing sound. I clutched my head. I could feel a presence sit next to me and whisper something to me. I couldn't make out the words and then it hit me.

I was dying

I never thought death would come so soon, I guess that's the sacrifice being the moonlark. 

Roll with the punches

The person next to me undid my bonds and I slumped to the floor. They were yelling, at someone or something, other muffles voices could be heard in the background but I didn't care. The presence picked me up and carried me whilst running. 

Please Foster, please stay alive

Keefe....

He had come after all, but who else- 

Foster please don't close your eyes- please please- just a few seconds.

But I knew I was too deep in. Too gone. I put a hand on Keefe's shoulder and looked at him through glassy eyes. I shook my head, even that hurt, the world was fading.

"Foster-" Keefe choked out before collapsing into sobs "Please don't leave me yet- please" 

I entered his mind for a brief moment , memories flashed through my head. 8 year old Keefe playing bramble, 10 year old Keefe drawing pictures of his family, 5 year old Keefe hugging his mother. My eyes were drooping as I wandered through the vast collection of memories, so many, so little time, so many friends. 

I walked through his mind and smiled. There was a memory of me and him under the panakes tree, laughing  and eating mallowmelt. My eyes turned watery, and another of him chasing around Havenfield while she screamed. And then the most emotional one where after the chasing incident Grady chased Keefe with a shovel for a good twenty minutes....

I felt myself falling on the floor of his mind. But I staggered along, kept in his mind I was safe for now. I walked through the memories of us playing human games such as guess who? I laughed internally, Dex was never very good at that. But Keefe could always read people and alway got it.

I smiled and walked along, memories of him and his father sitting through their hour long sessions of empathy. His dad yelling at him. Fury boiled in me but I was exhausted, so I let it go. Memories of  Edaline scolding Keefe because he was eating too much mallowmelt. Keefe was such a big person in her life and she couldn't bring herself to let go. 

But she knew she had too. So she decided to savour the moment and keep going. Time slowed as I walked past a memory of her and Keefe outside Havenfield, I never noticed before but it was almost as if we were- leaning closer- and closer until- 

Grady interrupted, of course he did. She shook her head free of thoughts like that and kept going. Dex, Keefe and Sophie in her bedroom brainstorming colours to dye Iggy. Keefe and Biana pranking Fitz while he slept. Keefe and Fitz sneaking red dye into Biana's shampoo. Red-haired Biana physically abusing the boys BECAUSE they put the dye in her shampoo. 

Keefe and Fitz lightheartedly laughing over something silly. Weird that they didn't do that anymore.

Then one that chilled her spine. She froze, suddenly alert and slightly mortified as Alden came  up to Keefe and was- ORDERING HIM AROUND.

SHANNON MESSENGER WRITING BELOW:

Alden nodded. "But I'd love a quick word with you if you don't mind. Perhaps somewhere a bit more private?"

"Or I can lock Lord Nosypants in a closet," Ro offered, striding out of the shadowy corner flashing a pointy-toothed grin.

Sophie grinned but her smile faded just as fast.

"Actually, that's why I do." Alden's eyes dropped, "You and I both know, Keefe, that my son doesn't necessarily excel at controlling his temper. And... I don't think either of us wants to see him channel any of that anger at Sophie. So if you're there –"

"Hang on." Ro made a time-out gesture. "Are you seriously asking Keefe to be the punching bag during your pretty boy's little temper tantrums?"

Sophie couldn't look but she felt something tugging her to look

"No, I can't. Fitz... needs her." His eyes shifted to Keefe, and there was something  about his expression.

Tense

"He needs her," he repeated gently, taking a long breath before he added, "I think you know that. And... I suspect you know how Sophie feels too."

Sophie was furious

"Hate to break it to you guys," Ro informed them, "but Blondie doesn't know what she feels."

Right then and there she wanted to tackle hug Ro.

 "I realize that all of this is... complicated for you, given how you feel about –" Alden started but Keefe replied but she didn't want to listen. Sophie turned away as her breathing turned shallow. 

Icy even. Her eyelids were closing as she slumped to the floor. Her voice was failing her and she didn't have the time to say everything she could to Keefe about how he was loved but words failed her, but she managed to choke out a message. The world started to fade and she crumpled to the ground. The words echoed around the room.

Swan Song, 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
199K 1.3K 37
❛❛The girl and the two boys. What happens when love enters the picture.❜❜ Sophie, Fitz, Keefe. Oblivious, perfect, and loving. When Sophie gets with...
134K 1.7K 38
"Okay. Let's get this straight. For some bizarre reason, we wake up in the same bed and a six-year-old girl claims that we are her parents and refers...
272K 4.5K 29
Sophie Foster is a normal teenager in San Francisco, and she is in college with her best friends, Biana and Fitz Vacker and Dex Diznee. Everything in...