609 Bedtime Story (English Ve...

By DeepPublishing

Hi all international fans and readers, The trial reading of 609 Bedtime Story in English Version is now avai... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
E-BOOK - English version is now available!

Chapter 03

1.2K 44 3
By DeepPublishing

- - - - - Mum's Part - - - - -

November 9th, 2018

Love? Did he just say he loved me?

I know it was just a dream, but I'm still surprised to have heard it from a young man. I don't know. Maybe that's because no one had ever said they loved me before, either under normal circumstances or while we were having sex.

Ugh, how hallucinated you are, Mum.

Instead of wondering why you keep having the same dream with the same man in it, you're excited that he told you he loved you.

And there I go again, waking up drenched in sweats and feeling sticky damp underneath my shorts.

Another wet dream for sure.

I quickly get up and get to the wardrobe, picking a T-shirt and a new pair of shorts to get changed from what I've been wearing for the meeting in the afternoon.

Oh, right, what time is it now?

01:05 AM

It's one o'clock again. Crazy. Always the same hour.

In addition to dreaming about someone you've never known before, waking up at the same time every night is quite strange too.

Anyway, I won't think about it now unless there's a fourth time. Now I have something more exciting to be concerned about.

GAMER : man, your sis found out 'bout your fever 9:48 PM

GAMER : waen told her that you hooked up with a woman last night 9:48 PM

GAMER : don't tell your sis that i managed your date with manow 9:48 PM

GAMER : i don't wanna get scolded 9:49 PM

What?! Did he just bail out?

My guess: Mint went to Halo and asked about me. Judging by the haste in his texts, my sister must be very angry.

Oh, that little devil texts me as well, almost at the same time as my buddy. Let's see what she's gonna preach to me tonight.

Mint : I told you to be careful 9:52 PM

Mint : If you have to get hospitalized again, I'll laugh the hell outta my lungs 9:53 PM

Mint : And if I see you at the bar tmrw, you're dead. 9:53 PM

Aye, ma'am. Roger that!

Her last message sounds like a deathly threat and leaves me no choice but to obey. And since I can't go out anymore, I just try to live a normal but boring life like how a primary-schooler spent their time during semester break. I wake up at half past noon, get the towel from the wardrobe, soak it and use it to wipe my body. I turn on the TV, hoping to see some interesting shows. Then I get hungry, so I go downstairs, head straight to the convenience store under the building. I pick up a box of stir-fried sweet basil with crispy pork and omelet, and go grab a can of beer while waiting for the seller to reheat my lunch. I head straight back to my room after I paid for the stuff.

I feel a lot better now, and I guess the fever broke already, but I still take medicines as prescribed. I spend some time playing games on my phone then get up to sip on the beer at the balcony when the sunlight is dimming. At the same time, I call Ping to remind him to come and play for my replacement tonight. Before I get back into the room, I feed my lungs some smoke. And my dinner this evening is once again from that convenience store.

It doesn't take long for me to get back up to my room with a reheated box of stir-fried rice with sausages and another can of beer. After I chow it all down, I stick myself to the leather couch watching dramas on TV and checking texts from my pal from time to time.

GAMER : man, i miss you so much 10:26 PM

GAMER sent you a photo 10:27 PM

Game, Goddamn you.

He keeps sending pictures of the chicks at Halo tonight and everyone is damn hot, I must say, especially the one in that white strapless dress.

GAMER sent you a photo 10:28 PM

GAMER : your type. i know. 10:26 PM

Darn right! That's her I'm talking about. Game has just taken a clear shot of her. I'd probably be riding my bike speeding to Halo right now, if only he didn't send the next message.

GAMER : mint is hereee 10:29 PM

GAMER : she's with a guy tonight 10:29 PM

GAMER sent you a photo 10:30 PM

GAMER : i'll give her a shoutout and i'll tell her it's from you. 10:31 PM

Look at this bastard. Why the hell did he have to send me the picture of my sis? Hell no, I'm not gonna look at it. It has already got me all frightened just by seeing her name, but it seems like that's not enough for him so he'd go tease her on my behalf?

And look at my sister, man. Isn't she being the pot calling the kettle black?

All right, I'm kinda mad for not being there, so I have to throw my tantrum and find something to blame on. Finally, I figured the way to cool myself down is to take a shower.

And as a strictly hygienic boy, I go straight to the bed once I'm in my PJs. I bury myself under the blanket, turn off the night lamp, and wait for all the meds I took to kick in.

12:00 AM

I open my eyes and see that the lamp is still on, so I know it right away.

This is a dream...

Again.

"You're back?" Tonight, that young man is sitting beside me. He gets his sight off the TV, leaving his attention from some drama and pay it to me while I'm getting up instead. Then he continues with a gleam in his eyes, "I missed you so bad."

My mouth twitches into a smirk to his random butter-up. I don't even have a doubt why he said that though we just met last night.

But I don't mind it anyway, because nothing is a big deal as he's beaming at me now.

Aww, adorbs.

Who could resist that? Not me, for sure. So, I make him lie down on his back and get on top of him, then I press my lips on his and kiss him hard.

With my hands that function effectively, soon our clothes are off our bodies and go straight down to the floor. I lift one of his legs up and start blowing kisses beginning from his calf to his knee and inner thigh, to his lower belly just above his soft tendon which is now hardening.

"Umm..."

His sweet moaning is a good turn-on for me. I snatch the lube from the place I'm acquainted with, quickly get my first finger coated and push it inside his back tunnel.

He groans.

I move in and out slowly and send in the second finger. I move my fingers around gently like a pro.

I think my fingers are doing quite a good job, hence more of his moaning and labored breathing. The tips of my fingers must have touched his soft spot somewhere in that tunnel, so I push them further inside and move them in circular motion again.

"Umm... Mmmm..."

I decided to pull out my fingers before he's all used up, then I make him sit on my thighs near my bulged weapon. He looks at it having no idea what I'll do next.

And I won't keep him wondering.

I pull him closer and make him bend down a little bit, reckoning that the entry to his tunnel is aligned with my trunk, then let him sit down on me slowly.

He's moaning as my trunk is getting inside of him, bit by bit until all part of it.

I think this position helps get it in deeper more easily, judging by his moan and how he breathes through his mouth for some relief. Meanwhile, I keep my arms around him to make sure that he won't fall over too soon.

I don't know if he has ever done this before, but I myself am such a pro. Well-experienced, I start thrusting my hips and let my weapon touch the wall inside his tunnel.

Not so long after that, he starts thrusting his hips against me too. He's wrapping his arms around my neck, holding me tight. I let him take the role of a peacekeeper and at the same time hold his wiener in my hand. I gently rub his dragon's head with my thumb.

His moan echoes the room and it gets louder as he moves faster.

"A–almost... there..."

Certainly, I thrust my hips against his heavily as a response to his motion. While we almost hit the peak, I did something that I never have thought I would do.

"D'you love me?"

Yes. I've finally asked him.

I don't even know why I did that.

Have I lost my mind to somewhere too far away to get back and revise my words?

"Huh? Uh..." Surely, he looks at me with eyes full of questions, and that kinda makes him stop grinding.

"Do you love me?"

I repeat my question.

I ask him again and I know my heart needs to hear the answer.

...

..

.

"I– I do..."

That's it.

That's all I wanted to hear. Our hot scene is burning up once more until moaning turns into scream.

...

..

.

01:00 AM

Okay, I think this is getting too much...

That I keep dreaming about someone over and over again, almost every night...

About that one I've never met,

And that I wake up at the same hour every time...

With the situation growing more and more aggressively.

This is not just a natural way to drain my juice.

Whatever happens to me now is obviously abnormal.

I've made my decision.

I won't let it happen again.

He won't appear in my dreams ever again.

Okay. I know we can't control what's in our dreams. It's not like painting that we can create, change, or remove something by ourselves. So, if I let myself dream again, there are chances that I'll meet that young man again.

But I can't stay wide awake 24/7 all the time being or I'll literally die. Besides, it's not every time that I'll see him in my dreams when I sleep.

I mean, I'll only have a dream with him in it for only one specific period, and I always wake up at the same hour.

At one o'clock at night.

If that's the case...

I won't see him if I go to sleep later than 1 AM, I suppose.

If so, this problematic situation wouldn't be so hard to deal with. If I'm not sick, I'll have to go to work at Halo, and that would keep me up until two o'clock which is the closing time, not to mention extra time after that to spend on cleaning up the bar and getting back to my condo.

With this resolution in mind, I feel lighter on the inside. I lie down again and close my eyes slowly.

...

..

.

If I can say anything to the boy in my dream?

That would be...

It's not that I hate you.

And because of that,

I should stop dreaming about you from now on.

So long, kiddo.

November 10th, 2018

I start off my normal day in reality by doing the same old routines. I say hi to my buddy by whacking his head, help Nook arrange the tables in the air-conditioned area, help Fang dragging the bean bags out to the open-air area, make calls to our part-timers, say hi to Ton in the kitchen, and talk to Ping about the songs we're going to play tonight. My throat is still sore and phlegmy since I'm still not fully recovered, but I just don't want to stay home and do nothing; I need something else to focus on instead of getting stuck in nonsensical dreams.

After finishing all the work, I get back to have random conversations with my buddy just to kill time, and have the third shot of whiskey.

Yes, I'm drinking the third one, you didn't misread.

Though I'm still sick, no one stops me.

And Waen who once stopped me before? I put her on probation for reporting my business with Manow to my sister, so she won't dare go against me this time.

As for my sister Mint, she's not coming here tonight and neither will she be on Sunday, because she's now on a trip traveling upcountry with her company.

So, today...

It's my day.

Soon our bar Halo is coming to its working hours and everything is going well as usual like all other Saturdays. Customers keep flooding in, and though we have part-time employees with us, we're still busy running around.

However, no matter how tired it is dealing with them homies, I never forget to look out for hot chicks.

When the cat's away, the mouse must play!

Hey, check that fabulous one in black... and that sweet one in white... Woah, I see some pretty balloons in a red dress over there. Is she coming with her partner?

After a rough scan, my radar has caught some attractive booties. Too bad that the light is quite dim here, and I'm having a blind spot where I'm standing, so I can't have a clear search just yet.

But that's no big deal, because I'll be on the stage with Ping any minute.

By then I'll have full sight-seeing.

As I've said before, looking down from a higher place gives me a wider perspective, and that also gives me the clear sight of a chubby chick in an off-shoulder top. She seems like a well-mannered lady on the outside, but I can tell by her glare she's throwing back at me...

That she's not hard to get.

So, I set off with my classic techniques: sing to her only lovey-dovey songs, lock my eyes on her most of the time, walk up to her and have some small talk to get to know each other a little bit more, and, last but not least, ask her out.

And we eventually end up on my bed.

November 11th, 2018

I woke up in my birthday suit. And last night I didn't dream of that same old stranger, because I was busy having an intercourse with Mild, and it was nearly three o'clock when we finished our operation.

That is a good start, I'd say.

I pick up my phone to check the time, but my eyes catch Manow's messages. She said she'll be running some errands near my place in the afternoon, and she'd love to drop by and say hi.

Sure, baby. I can give you more than just a hi.

So, I accepted her appointment right away. Then I turn to look at Mild, the chick that followed me home who's now sleeping on my side. The blanket slips to her waist, so her beautiful boobs are all presented.

What an irresistible sight to see.

Horny to the max, I sink my face in the space between those two mountains and that wakes her up...

To our second round.

...

..

.

I bade farewell to Mild and hurried to the minimart to stock up my favorite condies. Then I go to meet Manow at the front gate. As soon as we get to my room, we start our erotic dance. We do it on the bed, the couch, the floor, and even in the bathroom.

Oopsie! I forgot to tell my buddy that I'll be late for work this evening. But I can't call him at this moment anyway, 'cause I'm busy thrusting my hips onto this lady's crotch. It sure would take some time to finish our third round.

09:19 PM

As you all may have guessed, it's inevitable for me to get blamed by Game. He scolds me and makes me host customers that keep coming in then let me get prepared for the show with Ping. I'm pretty tired, actually, but my eyes never forget to check the whole bar looking out for some cuties.

There, I see my doll for tonight, that little one in a low back dress enjoyingly chatting with her friends and throwing her glance at me consistently.

I practice the same scheme and finally get to know more about her. However, though I've made it that far, it's not that easy to escort her to my room so soon like I usually do with other girls. I got detention for my sins; I have to help our employees clean up the place and make sure that everything is nice and tidy until the door is closed.

I thought I might have missed it or Fon might turn me down and return home already, but fate surprises me. She's still sitting there though all her friends and other customers have already gone.

As soon as my pal and our manager left Halo, I started a new action plan. I ask everyone to go back home and leave the keys with me. Then I pay Nook and Fang, a thousand baht each, and tell them to come back and continue their cleaning work the next morning.

Yes, I've made it this far; I don't want to waste another minute here. Finally, I turned Halo into heaven by having it with Fon on the couch next to table number 8 where she had been awaiting me. Once we finished our first strike, I put her up on the bar counter and we move on to our second round real quick.

And I know we don't need to worry about anything. I know Halo very well; I know the spot where it's safe from being seen from the outside once the lights are out. No one can film us or report us for the crime of public indecency.

The last spot that is also invisible is the pile of those bean bags that were dragged inside. We have a magnetic dance on them until we reach the peak, and then we get back on to the same couch, exhausted.

November 12th, 2018

The first activity for me this morning after I woke up is help Fon getting dressed. Luckily, we both got up before the dawn broke, otherwise people in this neighborhood would have seen us all naked.

I see her off at the front door and walk back to the bar counter, filling the glass with my favorite whiskey, and drink it all up in one shot.

It truly works out well.

I haven't dreamed about that boy for two nights.

I should be glad, right?

But why...

I put my elbows on the bar counter and sink my face in my palms as I take a deep breath and exhale deeply to slow down the racing heartbeat.

I'm getting dizzy, and I know it's not because of fatigue, but it's that my confusion is turning into tension.

What is wrong with me?

Why am I not happy even I've had sex with ladies uncountable times for two days straight?

Why won't orgasms relieve me like it used to?

Why do all those women just keep reminding me of...

That young man.

Right.

I think of him when I crush those red lips.

I think of his soft hands when I touch those delicate skins.

I hear his muffled moans when those ladies moan.

His words haunt me when I hit the climax.

'I I love... you...'

I thought that avoiding him would make me forget him and all those strange dreams I've had, so I'd feel less like becoming a lunatic somehow and get back to living a normal life in reality.

But I was all wrong. Though I didn't dream about him, I still can't remove him from my mind.

Even worse, it makes me realize...

That I'm not addicted to sex.

...

..

.

I'm addicted to that guy...

And I can't get enough of my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 14.7K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
162K 9.3K 38
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
72K 2.2K 29
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮... 𝙤𝙘 𝙭 𝙤𝙘 𝙤𝙢𝙗 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 !!
43.4K 2.5K 46
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...