Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water

2.9K 112 53
By Natalieramirez416

"What the fuck ?" You heard Seth said as you saw Seth walking in the room with you and Osiris in it.

You quickly got up as Osiris was done looking at you. Seth completely shouts out loud to both you and Osiris as he was shocked to see you in Osiris's bed.

"What is the meaning of this ?!"
He said as he was walking towards you. You quickly got up and down on your knees, bowing your head on the ground towards Seth showing him that you still respect him the same  from before. But as you bent your back Seth saw your scars but before he could say anything you spoke.

"Lord Seth god of war please forgive me for my disrespectful towards you The King of Egypt was only helping me."

You said as your head was still bowing on the ground so Seth couldn't see your face but you continue forward of saying "Please believe me I am speaking the truth My Lord something was wrong with me but I couldn't scream out for help as much as I tried to, but luck for me Osiris was able to hear me and ran as fast as he could."

You were almost done talking but Seth was hurt by your words he wasn't trying to make you be afraid of him, he was just worried about you but still you continue on.

"The King was just telling me of how something was wrong with me inside of me and it was slowing growing and was killing me and is why t he just wanted see how bad it was and that is all but if you want to you have every right to blame me My Lord."

As you were still bowing towards Seth he could still see the many scars you had on your back that it made him full of rage. That he wanted to kill whoever did this to you.

(In Osiris point of view)
*Instead of trying to blame a god she was willing to take the blame all by herself just by a mere misunderstanding here. Oh Y/n indeed you are a lovely flower that will bloom beautiful. But why is my brother here ?*

"Why are you here brother ?" Osiris asked Seth but Seth looked back at him with hate in his eyes.
"One of my soldier told me that the high priestess did something to y/n that is way I am here."

*Just as I thought Seth has a soft spot for Y/N how sweet.*

"As you you can see brother I was only checking how y/n's scars from being whipped against the piler that high priestess order some men to do this to her and this is not the only crime she committed but also killed one of the ladies name Layla as well."

As I told Seth but I could see Y/n crying a little bit again from her friend.

"Seth could walk y/n back to her room for me please ? I must go back to my duties and tell Ra what happened at the temple as well so I will be busy today."

Seth was surprised by my order but he walked to y/n as she still on the ground.
As I saw him grab her hand by force she whine a bit as he suddenly took her hand from the ground making y/n stand up with him.

"Brother please be careful with y/n. She is still hurting you have -"

Seth look back at me with rage filling in his eyes as if I said another word against him Seth would've hurt me.

"You stay out Osiris you know better then anyone here that you are married to Iris goddess of magic if she saw you instead of me she would kill y/n right here and now. Be careful or there will not be a next time."

Seth then took y/n away from me and from what I saw he became very angry at me but why ? Osiris put all the pieces together then he laughed to himself. He wasn't angry at him he was just jealous because Osiris had y/n with him this entire time.

*Oh my dear lovely brother you are too easy to read. But don't worry if you want y/n all to yourself then so be it as long you became mine as well.*

But before you and Seth could walk away Osiris had quickly walked towards you."Hold on brother, I have something to say to Y/N."
He then lean his head to reach your ear to slowly whispered.
"You are far more important than that slave."

You look back at him with your eyes wide you feel irritated when he told you but you quickly said to him
"Layla meant more to me then you will ever know." As y/n whispered back to Osiris but
Seth pulled your hand once again to leave his room as Osiris watched you and Seth walk away then he said to himself.

"Seth you are my soil, Y/ n you are my seed and I am the tree that holds us together. We will become one together soon enough."

( I'm sorry but I'm trying to make Osiris creepy hope you guys don't mind.)

(Back to you and Seth)

You were trying your best of keep up with Seth as he was dragging you with him but you couldn't keep up anymore. You shouted at him to stop

"My lord please stop I can't keep up anymore !" Seth looked back at you as he slowly let go your hand to say "I'm sorry I was worried that you wouldn't want to follow me if I asked you to."
You took a step back to look at him and you once again got on your knees to tell him "Lord Seth I would follow you anywhere if you were ordered me to do so."
Seth once again looked hurt from your words but he chose not to say anything because he didn't know what to say to a friend. In all his years of being a god of war his only friends  were Iris his sister and his brother Osiris, never did he had a human female friend so he was lost for words.
(In Seth's mind)
Y/n will you ever see me for who I am or only just a god ? I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but being near you makes all my worries go away not even my wife can do that for me. What do I have to do to make you look at ME ?

You said to him "Also today I haven't still bury my friend Layla as well so can I see her Lord Seth ?"

All though Layla was the only person y/n become friends with, but together they went though hell and back from trying to stop the high priestess's plan.
And although the plan worked but Y/n had to pay the price of losing her only friend in this world. Y/n could still the pain in her chest a bit but only for a moment as she tried her best not cry in front of Seth.
Seth responds back to you "Because of the hight princess had done to you and Layla we have to find out the reason why and why she disobeyed her God and goddesses words. So it will take some time for you see her."
Y/n was hurt from hearing the information as Seth told you. "But I could still her right ? I just want to say goodbye to her properly before they burn her."

"Don't worry I'll make sure that you will ok."
Seth then helped you stand up as he could look you tell something each.

"By the way I'm glad that my brother had helped you when he had the chance to or otherwise you would still screaming out for help."
You suddenly felt a chill crawling down your spine as you recall the way of Osiris looked at you and remembering of what he said to you before you left with Seth.
"You are far more important than that slave." It still irritated you just from a memory.

The way HE looked at you was very disgusting enough to make your skin crawl. It made you miserable enough when he was looking at you as if you belonged to Osiris and what he said is the piss you off to no end.
*Thinking in your head*

(That mother f***** just thinking about it makes me f****** mad. Layla I swear I'll make it up for you it will take some time but trust me I will have my revenge. However you not being here it's not fair that you lost your life you died and now I'm alone. I'm sorry.)
In the back of your mind somewhere someone was telling of this all your fault, you should've just stayed dead back in your world but there was also a question as well.

Having that many dark thoughts the guilt had begin weighing you down as it was making hard for you also well just to breathe right either with everything was happening so fast you were panicking in front of Seth.

(In Seth's point of view)

Y/n wasn't breathing right but I don't know why but she wasn't paying attention to me either. I don't understand she was fine just a minute ago but now she's on her knees again find difficult to breathe.
I couldn't think of a way to calm her down so I slowly put my hands around her shoulders to  calm down y/n as much I could but for some reason she wasn't paying attention to me. "Y/n please look at me tell me what is wrong with you. Say something to me Y/n." As I grab her head to making her look at me but I was taken back as I saw her eyes were red just like my eyes but I could asked about that later right now I have to calm her down right now so I will try to talk her then. 

 "Y/n I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry you lost your friend and I'm sorry that you're in so much pain right now but for what's worth I'm here with you so please let me help you."

As she was looking at me, her eyes became very beautiful to me but I pulled her closer to me as she was calming down a little bit.
But what I said next was a wrong move as I said to her

"Death will always come and go. You are far more important then anything. Layla's death was meant to happen."
Y/n pushed me back with her hands in front of her as I finish saying that to her.

She was walking back from me  then she shouted at me "What do you mean it was meant to happen ? What are you trying to say Seth are you kidding me right now ?! ."She yelled at me. Y/n never yelled at me before but I'm a god how dare she show such disrespect towards me.
As Seth got up from the ground he walked over to you and lower his head to reach to your level to make sure you would hear him clearly.

"Y/N you must never forget you are under the Mercy of the god of Chaos disobeying again or show disrespect towards me ever and that would be the last time."
You have to admit you are a bit scared right at that moment but it still didn't matter you quickly stood your ground as you look directly at him.
"Seth God of Chaos forgive me for being disrespectful but you also should not disrespect me as well for I have lost my only companion here in this world and forgive me for saying but I also lost someone close to me back in my world as well." Seth had narrowed his eyes as he recently remember of the person called "Ben" who you cried out for that night when you sing yourself to sleep.
The fact that you still didn't forget him and still loved him irritated the god of chaos as he didn't want you think of that MAN anymore. It was fine to Seth that you had friend like Layla for she was a female but if you had male friends he would find anything to push them away from you.
He didn't want to fight with you anymore but he also didn't want you do anything else either so he carried you over his shoulder with his arm wrapped around your waist.
You were very surprised by his sudden action of carrying you begin to kicking your legs back and forth into making him put you down. "Seth what do you think are doing ? Put me down right now !" As you yelled at him it didn't brother it not one bit if anything he found very cute of how you trying to get away from him so he simply hit the back of your behind.
You quickly blushed as he hit you like a child who was fit, you were still blushing as you trying to find words to speak to him.
"Why did you hit me ?" Seth was smiling of how brave you were trying to speak to him as much you can to him.
"Child you are a strange human most of them would running away from me if they heard I was on my way towards them. Or some humans would be on their knees bagging for mercy from me killing them but not you, you dare to talk back to me even though I'm the god of chaos." You had nothing to say so you let him carried you back to room but he turned the wrong way back to the temple so you quickly asked a question."Where are you taking me My lord ?" Seth continue to walk as he replied back at you. "You're injured and I have to keep an eye on you so that way you don't do heavy work or anything for the matter so you will be on bed rest until I say so." You're taking back by his statement towards you usually when slaves get hurt around here they send to the medical side of the Temple and only get two or three days of rest and then they have to go back to work but suddenly Seth wanted to take care of you himself although you are very grateful for that but you also didn't want to cause problems between him and his wife. But you chose to keep silence cuz you didn't want to anger him anymore but you have ask him about that soon as you both continue to his room.
( oh my what's going to happen now.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.6K 28
Hihi everyone ,I decided to make an Akashi x reader. I am a newbie so don't mind my mistakes. I have a good plot but weak in details . I hope you enj...
21K 342 40
Hi guys it me I will be working on this springtrap x foxy story I will still be working on ask springtrap ..so no worries for the ones who read i...
625 11 12
i do not own any of the characters in this story they belong to there rightful owners and you belong to you. i am not good with description's so i su...
73.9K 889 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.