You're Mine! |18+|

By taylawiz

A crazy twisted love story about a woman named Naomi. Struggling to figure out how she got herself into a cra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

70 17 13
By taylawiz

Naomi
I was waiting at my terminal scrolling through emails and checking new orders. My personal phone started to ring to in my emails I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hello..." I waited for a answer.

"Where the fuck You at?!?!" Kayce shouted.

"I'm catching a flight what do you need?"

"I need your ass back home or there's gonna be a problem!" He bellowed into the phone.

"Kayce your a thirty four  year old man find something to occupy your time. Stop calling me cause this is a business trip and you know how I get. Don't bring the negativity trying to mess up my vibe." I couldn't stand how controlling he tried to be.

"Your business will never top mine. I don't know why you went without me I could help you."

I was up and pacing the terminal. This man was starting to irritate me.

"No! You don't want to help me you want to sabotage me and beat on me when I don't obey you. I'm not a fucking child! So I'm not going to make myself up set for my baby's sake your not worth it."
Click!!!!

Two days later in Paris.
Naomi and her assistant had done so much work. They worked hard but played harder. Naomi's assistant flight left two days after they arrived but Naomi's wasn't scheduled to leave for two more days.

She stayed in the Hôtel du Collectionneur. A beautiful luxury hotel with nice views and a amazing aesthetic!
Naomi was lounging in her bed, watching RAP SH!T on her laptop. When she heard her phone ring.

"Hello?" Don said on the line.

"Oh my gosh you just don't know how good it feels to hear your voice." I instantly felt my insides get hot.

"Homesick already?"

"Yes I wanna see you again."

"You can baby I'm never too busy for you."

"Can I give you a show?"

Don chuckled "Sure bae."

"Okay answer the FaceTime."  I loosened my robe so that it was barely on.

"Damn ma I got a business meeting in a lil bit. You looking too good to be so many miles away from me." He showed her his dick pressing through his dress pants.

"Can I give you a show?" I opened my legs and started rubbing her. Juices instantly coated my fingers. I tasted them and squeezed my breast with my free hand.
"Damn I been thinking about you all day for real." I threw my head back. The climax was building really fast. I looked down at my phone.
"Yo—missing —me?" my legs started to tremble and erotic moans escaped from me. I squeezed my breast once more and milk squirted out.

Don
"Oh my gosh ma. You are truly a sight for sore eyes." I took a screenshot of her. There she was right at climax her pussy juicy and creamy with her fingers stuffed inside and her perfect chocolate nipples exposed with milk running down her body. I had done that. Na is the only girl I've ever loved like this. Na was trying to catch her breath as she regained composure.

"Sorry it was so fast. I told you you were on my mind all day." She said smiling.

"You good ma that was a damn good show for real! How long you think your breast are gonna do that?"
Naomi didn't even realize she had milk all over her stomach and nipples.

"Oh my gosh I don't know. Do you think it's normal?" She was covering herself with her robe.

"Bae I don't have any kids but I'm sure it's not a bad sign we can ask the doctor at the appointment."

"Okay but babe I needed that and to hear your voice so I can take a nap before my reservations. I'll be here for a few more days Stacey is gone so it's just me."

"Why didn't you leave with Stacey? I don't like you in another country by yourself Na." I said with an stern attitude.

"I can handle myself out here babe at home seems like the unsafest place for me."

"Na you don't have to go there anymore I told you that."

"Okay bae I know. Let me ride this high I just gave myself and enjoy a quick nap. Who knows I may just be on the next flight tomorrow."

"Na?"

"Yes?"

"I love you girl."

"I love you too daddy." Na blew a kiss and hung up.

The next two days flew by and Naomi was back on her plane to Atlanta.

Hartsfield Jackson Airport
"You out here bae?" I asked.

I'd been circling the airport for the last fifteen minutes for Naomi.

"Yes bae I see you come down a little bit."

I had locked eyes on her. She had on some skinny jeans and a nude pink top one that had her belly looking real round and cute.

"Damn ma you been eating good out there my lil mama getting big."

"I really think it's just the top babe." She said blushing. I embraced her before throwing her luggage in the back seat. And headed to my penthouse.

"Babe I got some business too handle at the club right now. So I'm gonna let you drop me off and take the g wagon back to the house."

"I'm tired babe. My back hurting and I was just ina uncomfortable plane chair for 8 hours straight." She reclined her seat and quickly fell asleep.

I patted her belly and headed straight for the house instead of the club. Whatever my baby wanted she could get.

"Wake up babe we here."

"Bae why are we in the garage I thought I was dropping you off?"

"Nah I let you get some sleep. Imma just take the Benz coupe."

"Bae I was alr..."

"Na. I got you and my baby I'm just looking out for your safety I can't have you falling alseep behind the wheel." I cut her off.

Inside Na kicked off her shoes at the door and laid on the couch and turned on love and hip hop Atlanta.

I headed upstairs and changed outta my sweats and into a nice cream Armani suit. Grabbed my jar of weed and sat down by Na feet and started rolling a backwood. I put the backwood to my lips and lit it. I took a couple of pull before massaging Na feet.

"Yo that scooter cat is crazy!!" We were watching the scene when scooter and the assistant were trying to get him to pay for her to open up her own shop.

"Bitches is really grimy like that. You see why I keep my life private when it comes to my business." She said side eyeing me.

"I would never do you like that ma! That's low down. Plus your pussy too juicy for me to be trying to go anywhere. You hungry want me to cook before I go?"

"Nah boo I been having crazy morning sickness ever since I was in Paris."

"Here. Tap it a few times. I know you miss it. You ain't get no food poisoning did you? You didn't eat that cheese your not supposed to have did you?"

"Bae I don't want it to hurt the baby. And no babe I know my list of safety foods."

"It won't ma it's not crack or anything hard. Just a few times cause it's a backwood I'll bring you some papers on my way in. My baby gotta eat. I don't care if your ass pack on 100lbs as long as my baby come out 10 we good!" I laughed at my own joke.

Na pulled the backwood about five times and passed it back she instantly felt it take over.

"Damn bae what is that?" She said coughing.

"Haha! Some good shit! I want you to go eat when the munchies kick in. I bought more of that ice cream you had sorry I ate a lil but it was good."

"You good bae I want a bagel from Panera."

"You and this damn panera." He shook his head.

"It's my craving babe. I can't help it."

"Yeah yeah. What you doing today? Resting?"

"I wish I could be in the bed naked all day but I gotta go to the office and get some orders packed and shipped off do some inventory and order new pieces. Lots of work. I got a shipment coming from Paris I need to make sure everything is in order."

"Look at my baby such a boss! Have a nice day I'm bout to head out. You keep this and hit it when you feel sick. Don't get high for enjoyment right now. Only when you feeling sick. And don't overwork yourself. You was just traveling for twelve hours."

"Oh trust me I'm not that shit strong. Or maybe it's cause I haven't smoked in months. I'll take it easy too I promise."

I kissed her and headed out the door.

Naomi
I checked my phone and the time read 10:27am.
"Let me get up and head to this office."
I headed upstairs to put on something more comfortable. I noticed my assistant had texted me with a problem she needed help with at the office. She had some customers complaining about shipment schedules.

Na showered threw on a pink juicy jogging suit and headed to the office. Stacey was swamped and Na came just in time. Na fixed all the problems and sent Stacey out on a lunch run for them. It was 2:30pm when Naomi started cleaning up her office.

Ten minutes had rolled by and a knock was at the door. Na opened the door thinking Stacey had forgot something but to her surprise it was Kayce. He stormed in yelling his voicing bouncing off the hardwood floor sounded louder than it really was.

"Naomi what the fuck you got going on?!?!" He walked past her almost knocking her over.

"Working what do you mean?" She said dryly.

"Your ass taking trips out here without running shit by me!!! I told you your MY wife and you run everything by me! If you have to piss you run that shit by me! Why you acting like you don't understand how this marriage works."

He was screaming in her face. He grabbed her by the neck and threw her on the white leather couch. Maybe started unzipping his pants and walking towards her until he was standing inches from her face. His dick stared straight at her.

"Stop!!! what are you doing?" She tried to push him away.

"I want my wife to suck me. That's how you can start your apology." He said moving a curl out of her face.

"Apologize? For what living my life? How the fuck can you disrespect your pregnant wife like this?"

"I thought we both was on the same page about kids. Maybe I'll get used to it when it's here. But right now I'm making how you feel."

"It's time for you to leave now, Kayce. My assistant will be here any minute with lunch." Naomi tried to get up but he knees her in the chest.

"Your gonna suck my dick Naomi!!! Open your mouth!" He was now pressing his dick against her cheeks and mouth.

Na had no choice but to open her mouth and bite his dick as hard as she could. He slapped her so hard her ears were ringing in both sides and she tasted blood again. She started sobbing uncontrollably and cowering away from him.

"What happened to the girl I married years ago? Your just not the same." He was adjusting his pants.

"I seen your true colors the evil manipulative bastard you are. You wanted me as arm candy but didn't like I came with a brain. Everyday after the wedding has been hell, Kayce."

"Shut the fuck up woman you think your better than me? You will never be this lil studio ain't shit. Be careful before I have some people come fuck this shit up. Then you'll really be on your knees begging me to help you. I'll only give you my dick to suck." He was shaking Naomi so hard she got nauseous he let her body fall on the couch zipped his pants and walked out.

Right as the door shut Naomi threw up she barely had anything on her stomach so it was mainly just a bunch of dry heaving.

Naomi ran to get paper towels before Stacey came back to clean up her vomit. She stood in front of her floor length mirror and checked to make sure you couldn't tell she was just rough housed. Her eyes were a bit puffy but there was nothing she could do about that. Stacey came in with their two ten piece wings Naomi reimbursed her and grabbed her belongings and headed for the door.

"You having an early day Ms.Naomi?" Stacey asked.
She knew we normally didn't end our day until five or six o'clock.

"Yes Stacey I'm not feeling to well, jet lag maybe catching up with me. You know my flight landed earlier this morning. Call me if you need anything I don't live far from here at all." She said trying not to make eye contact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.6K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
319 14 12
My name Naomi but I go by Nuni, I'm only 19 but lets just say my story is a story I don't want nobody to know, once I move outta this dump maybe I'll...
855 27 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
26.9K 1.1K 32
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...