~Asleep~ ROTTMNT x Younger hu...

By Oliver_isnt_emo

Slow updates. :( ROTTMNT human male brother reader insert! Woohoo. I didn't see any so I made one, your welco... More

Chap.1 Mystic Mayhem
Chap 2. Origami Tsunami
Chap 3. Donnie's gifts
Chap. 4 War and pizza
Chap 5. Newsworthy
Chap. 6 Repo mantis
Education! bonus chap
Chap. 8 The fast and the furriest
Chap 9. Mascot Melee
Chap.10 Shell in a Cell
Chap. 11 Minotaur Maze
Chap. 12 Bug Busters
Chap 13. The longest fight.
Chap. 14 Hypno! Part deux
Chap 15. The gumbus
Chap. 16 Mrs. Cuddles
Useless. Bonus chap.
Chap 17. Stuck on you.
Lil bit of a friendship! really small bonus!chap
Chap 18. Al be back
About the axe
Chap 19. The purple jacket
Chap 20. Pizza pit
Chap.21 Smart Lair
Chap 22. Hot soup:the game!
Chap 23. The Evil League of Mutants P1
Chap. 24 The Evil League of Mutants P2

Chap 7. Down with the sickness

1.3K 38 57
By Oliver_isnt_emo

You all surrounded raph while he was playing that one game. Where you dance idk.

[Name]:"GO RAPH! G-G-GO RAPHHH!"

Leo:"I don't think he's got this"

You glared.

[Name]:"he totally does."

Mikey:"Hey! Leave him alone."

Leo:"wha I'm just saying he doesn't have this."

Raph:"your just trying to get in my head."

Donnie:"oh my peaches and cream he just doubled."

[Name]:"HAHA HE'S GOT THIS-"

Raph:"RAG NOW!"

Mikey then wiped the sweat off of raphs face.

Mikey:"have I ever told you how big and beautiful you are?"

You smiled brightly.

Raph:"no but thank you."

Donnie:"uhhh he is about to set a new high score! I can't watch but I can't not watch"

[Name]:"You're going to eat your words that you- that you said earlier leo-"

Leo:"whatever, you know what they say about big time moments?" He crashes Donnie into the ground and takes his place.

Raph:"yes I do. They say that in big time moments leaders make-"

"RAUGHHHHH"

You all stopped and stared at your dad splinter.

"G A M E O V E R"

Splinter:"owww my brain."

"AAAH" "NO WHY" "*nervous coughing*"

Splinter then makes a almost big sneeze. Like "AUGHGUHGUGH-achoo"

Leo:"gosmtite" (idk how to spell it)

Mikey:"omegoshomegoshomgoshOMEGOSH. SPLINTERS A ZOMBIE."

Donnie:"Mikey zombies are interested in other people's brains"

[Name]:"that'd be kinda cool tho. Rat-dad-zombie"

Raph:"RAT FLU." He turned around aggressively. "This is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill boys!"

Narrator:"DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS"

Hey dude that's my job.
______________________________________

Splinter:"I feel terrible."

You all were surrounded around him.

Splinter:"do I look terrible? Be honest."

You all mentally cringed.

Raph:"you look great.. not horribly sick at all."

Cue curtain pull.

Raph:"he's terribly sick."

Donnie:"look a flu this intense is going to infect all areas of his brain. I'm talking the. full. Seven. Stages." His robot arm pops up and adds a finger to his hand so he can hold up 7 fingers.

Donnie:"before his body naturally heals itself"

Raph:"you guys know what the full seven stages mean..." You all got into sad positions. "ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET WHATEVER WE WANT!"

Everyone:"YEAHHH"

Mikey:"but poor dad he must feel terrible.. but luck us! He'll say yes to whatever we ask for!! WHAHOO!!"

Donnie:"but only if we make it all the way to the end of the flu. The elusive stage se-van(seven*) and we never get there!" He crossed his arms.

Raph:"this year's gonna be different! Nobody's gettin' bit. Nobody's gettin' infected."

Leo:"when we do make it too the end, which I'm now calling the, 'must say yes' stage, what are we going to ask for?"

[Name]:"I have never agreed more with you about a name. But yeah raph, he does have a point oddly."

Leo looked happy then offended. Everyone then started thinking before staring at raph.

Raph:"well this year I was think we could ask for uh uhm er uh"

Leo:"ugh he's got nothing. we're dead!" He said dramatically falling into your arms before you dropped him.

Raph:"Hey I got something alright? Like a uh-"

Donnie:"URANIUM! OH WE SHOULD ABSOLUTELY ASK FOR URANIUM! I MEAN IF I COULD FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON A LITTLE OF THAT WE WOULD BE VIRTUALLY UNSTOPPABL-"

Mikey:"WHAT ABOUT A BRICK OVEN FOR PIZZA"

Leo:"WHOS GONNA CLEAN THAT? What we should ask for is matching unicorn onesies! Those are sick!pun intended. An I nailed it!"

[Name]:"*gasp* I WANT MATCHING UNICORN ONESIES!!"

You and Leo high fived(threed) before Donnie Leo you and Mikey started fighting.

Raph:"ENOUGH! I got this alright. I'm gonna ask splinter for something that benefits all of us."

[Name] *mumbling*:"like the onesies.."

Mikey:"THIS IS SO EXCITING!! but terrible for dad.."

He breathed in then breathed out and everyone saw the air. Like when it's really cold.

Raph:"buckle up boys it's about to get werid."

Narrator:"STAGE ONE: FEVER"

STOP TAKING MY JOB.
______________________________________

Everyone was shivering except for you and Leo. You just like to plan ahead.

Mikey:I hate stage one. Think warm thoughts.. pizza ovens, bricks from Italy. Wood chips roasting. eugh."

Raph:"we're four hours in in. This fevers gotta break soon"

Leo:"I told you guys to plan ahead. Now me and [name] are sitting here all toasty *sip of hot chocolate*"

Splinter then walks in and he is slimy sweaty and bald. He has no hair ewewew. Leo spits out his drink.

Leo:"WHA WHAT WHY!"

Splinter:" had to tear(hear?)myself out.."

He then fell on the floor and steamed.

[Name]:"dang how hot does it take to cook rat meat cause I woulda thought he'd be toasted right now-"

Leo:"I have never been more proud of you"

You laughed.

Splinter then got up and started running at everyone.

"STAGE 2: WILD RAT MAN."

Ha beat you to it 'narrator'.
______________________________________

You Leo raph and Mikey all ran in circles trying to get away from splinter.

Mikey:"DON'T EAT ME RAPHS TASTER"

[Name]:"I SECOND THAT."

Raph:"SUITS ON. SUITS ON. DONNIE, IS THE DEVICE READY?"

Donnie:"uh it's ready, you know my inspiration for this device was simplicity.why dress something up with bells and whistles when you could just let it speak for its-"

Leo:"NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THIS"

[Name]:"YEAH LIKE JUST DO IT ALREADY. PLEASE."

Donnie clicked a button and water spat out a tube before the giant ball did, taking Leo with it.

Raph:"NICE!"You giggled."LETS GET HIM INSIDE."

Leo used pizza to lure splinter into the trap.

Donnie:"ok this should hold him for awhile."

Leo:"and your sure this isn't cruel?"

Raph:"he loves pizza and confined spaces you can barely breath in."

[Name]:"ooh I like those to!"

Everyone looked at you concerned before splinter started running around and messing with the ball.

Mikey:"Donnie, is it gonna hold him?"

Donnie:"most definitELLLLLLYYYYYY" The ball rolled him into circles as splinter tried to get the pizza.

The ball bounced all over the place like a ping pong ball before breaking and splinter was off.

Raph:"Mikey, follow me and be careful. We can't afford to lose anyone before.... Stage seven."

Leo:"I thought we all agreed it was now called the 'must say yes' stage?"

[Name]:"YEAH!" You then wrapped your arm over Leo's shoulder. Even though he was taller than you.

Mikey:"it would be easier for me to be careful I knew your were going to ask for a pizza oven"

Raph:"I'm still thinking!"

[Name]:"YEAH HE'S STILL THINKING. still a chance for the unicorn onesies!"

Donnie:"quick question is uranium still on the table?"

Raph:*heavy sigh*
______________________________________

Narrator:"STAGE THREE: CAPTAIN CUDDLE CAKES."

WE AREN'T EVEN THERE YET DUDE-
______________________________________

Leo sighed as he took his suit off and Donnie took off his helmet. You were paranoid so you kept your stuff on.

Leo:"these things do not breathe."

Donnie:"I know right? Uh now are we sure we're safe?"

[Name]:"no. Never. Plus these things aren't nearly has bad as wearing all black, pants plus hoodie combo, IN THE SUMMER."

Leo:"chill [name]. Calm down we're fine. Raph and Mikey have it- everything- oh no-"

Raph:"STAGE THREE"

Raph and Mikey ran by with splinter on their trail.

Splinter:"OH LITTLE BABY BLUE COME TO PAPA"

[name]:"you're up champ" you say patting Leo on the shoulder then darting after raph and Mikey.

Raph:"SUITS ON SUITS ON. WHY WEREN'T YOU IN YOUR SUIT"

Donnie:"IT WAS LEO."

Leo:"NO ONE FORCED YOU TOK DONNIE" He said putting his suit on while running.

Leo:"ugh what that smell-" splinter the popped up inside his suit.

Splinter:"I love you very much mwahmwahmwahmwah"

Leo:"NO IM YOUR LEAST FAVORITE-"

[Name]:"MAN DOWN. MAN DOWN..."

Donnie:"aa Leo's infected.. quarantine em."
______________________________________

Leo:hey you need my to get to the 'must say yes' stage. We need to ask for the onesies and wHoA it is rEallY hot. Is there a fire? There's a fire herre right? The floor is made of lava?"

He then got spayed with disinfectant.

[Name]:"I will get the onesies for us" you put you hand up dramatically at the plastic. "If it's the last thing I do."

Raph dragged you away from Leo's quarantine.

Raph:"down too four. Alright fella's let's be careful so the rest of us can be sure we get what we want! Who's got eyes on the package?"

Mikey:"O- I lost em."

A tiny ninja breaks in and destroys the training dummy.

Narrator:"STAGE FOUR:-"

"NINJA SUPREME!!"

HAHAH STUPID NARRATOR.
______________________________________

Splinter threw ninja stars at raph.the ran and sliced their suits you dodged it tho. You were not going to be seen in just your underwear. NONONO.

Mikey:"oH"

Raph:"where'd splinter go?"

The power the turned out.

Mikey:"guys I think I felt him!"

Donnie:"hey that is my butt-"

Raph then attacked Donnie. You went too a wall and put your back to it. No behind sneak attacks for you.

Donnie:"OW would everyone please stop hitting me." He put his fancy goggle glasses on.

Mikey:"now I've really got em!! Take that itchy fuzz ball!"

Splinter ran into the lab. You listened to raph and Mikey's fighting silently laughing.

Donnie:"noo not my lab!"
______________________________________

Raph:"Donnie you hit?"

Donnie's"nono I'm fine. I just cut myself on that janky old door. Everything's ok. Raph did you decide what we're going to ask for?"

Raph:"yeah! I got it! I'm gonna ask for-"

Splinter then jumped down from the ceiling. Then started terribly singing.

[Name]:"not this stage.."

Narrator:"STAGE 5: KARAOKE LOVE SONGS!"

I give up man.
______________________________________

Mikey:"I can't feel my ears!! Nothing is worth this!!"

Raph:"we're so close!! Only 2 stages left!"

Donnie:"and four totally healthy brothers left. MAN WHY IS IT SO HOT IN HERE."
______________________________________

[Name]:"another man down. *Sad sigh*" ... "Oh how will I ever make it through and get those onesies" you say sarcastically.

Donnie got sprayed down.

Donnie:"Oh you're gonna get squat from splinter without Donnie! NOT WITHOUT OL DONNIE. IM THE BRAINS BEHIND THIS WHOLE OPERATION." He started banging on the plastic wall.

[Name]:"geez don's calm down-" you faced Mikey and raph."was he always this crazy? I'm thinking yes but he hid it."

Mikey:"uh- what stage are we on now?"

STAGE 6: FAN FICTION.

HAHAHA THE OL FAKE OUT. TAKE THAT 'NARRATOR'.
______________________________________

Splinter:"okokok listenlistenlisten ok. We open a noodle shop it's raining, wsssh. Lou jitsu (???) Two assassins HUGH CHA- AND WAM INTER DIMENSIONAL DOORWAY OPENS AND OUT WALKS DUN DUN DUHHH JUPITER JIM. AND SMASH TWO WHOOSH-"

You wrote down everything that was happening like you were actually going to write this story. Mikey was writing on a clipboard and raph was smiling.

Mikey:"This is amazing keep going!"

[Name]:"EXACTLY. Such inspiration!"

Raph:"we're almost to stage seven!"

[Name]:"*cough* you mean the 'must say yes' stage."

Raph:"yeah yeah whatever. This is the closest I've been to success! Like- ever!!"

You all high fived(or high threed!).

Mikey:"AAACHOO"

[Name]:"NO MAN DOWN MAN DOWN- see this is why I kept the suit."
______________________________________

Mikey:"Donnie, raph is totally gonna blow this. [Name]'s there but raph hates the onesie idea so- he has no idea what to ask for- which means- its hot- ITS LIKE IM ON THE SUN HERE-"

Raph:"hehehe I'm not gonna blow this."

Leo:"Raphael. I love you my brother but you do tend to fail in big moments pish posh buts thats what's makes you you! Now bring it in buddy!" He then started hugging himself.

[Name]:"awh man I want a hug. But I don't want to get infected ew."

Leo:"I'll give you a hug! I'm gonna hug you guys to the smile comes out!!"

Raph:"enough!! Raphs got this. Cause in big time moments leaders make big time shots! And I'm big time!"

Donnie:"you must say yesss make him say yesssssssa."

Raph:"enough. Don't mess this up raph. Don't mess this up."

Leo:"don't forget we only get to ask for one thing my little raph-a-doodle."

[Name]:"this is why I hate stage 3. Ugh bad nicknames..."

Leo:"I've got one for you too my little [baby-ish nickname]"

[Name]:"NO- I SHOULDN'T HAVE SPOKEN-"

You faded away. If raph somehow failed you'd do this. YOU'D GET THE ONESIES!!

Raph:"I know exactly what I'm asking for!"

Narrator and me (the real narrator):"STAGE SEVEN: MUST. SAY. YES."
______________________________________

Raph and splinter looked like they were having a staring contest.

Raph:"master splinter, I know you'll say yes to whatever I ask for. I want you to give-"

Leo:"RAPH-A-DOODLE-" He grabbed his sword and cut through before tackling raph.

[Name]:"MASTER SPLINTER CAN WE GET MATCHING UNICORN ONESIES?"

Splinter:"eugh yeah-"

Leo:"EVERYBODY LOVES HUGS"

Splinter the tackled raph in a hug and got him sick where as Leo latched one to you.

Raph:"A-choo."

Splinter:"ooh flu! Papa wants a new bike!!"
______________________________________

Everyone is wearing matching unicorn onesies.

[Name]:"IM THE BE-STTTT. THE VERY BE-STTTT. WOOO!" You chanted while doing a little dance.

Leo then joined in before doing that arm lock then head nogie thing.

Leo:"you did good kid. I'm so proud!" He said with a (fake?) tear in his eye.

Donnie:"can I go now?"

[Name]:"NO. I still need a picture! Get in frame everyone! And say.. uhm-"

Mikey:"cowabunga?"

[Name]:"not quite... How about [name]'s the best?"

Everyone:"no."

[Name]:"FINE. then uhhh- ONESIES!! EVERYBODY SAY "UNICORN ONESIES!!"

Mikey:"UNICORN ONESIES!"
Donnie:"unicorn onesies."
Raph:"Unicorn onesies!"
Leo:"UNICORN ONESIESSSS!!"
[Name]:"UNICORN ONESIES!!!!!"

You took a picture. What a nice day.
______________________________________

(2337 words? Sweet!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 292 24
You were in the Foot Clan, fighting grounds keepers. When you saw another piece of the darker armor your sensei's didn't see. You decided to retrieve...
9K 265 43
It wouldn't be surprising if Leo got some unneeded criticism from his older brother, Raph, after Leo suddenly became the leader of him and his brothe...
182K 3.4K 58
Oh yeah its happening, how will you cope with meeting and enjoying your life with the turtles? Who will be your turtle? and why does Donnie have eyeb...
8.1K 87 15
Oneshots of Bayverse TMNT because they don't get enough love. Indicator for main turtle or character(s); Leo- πŸ’™ Raph- ❀️ Donnie- πŸ’œ Mikey- 🧑 other...