My Hot Ass Neighbor (AMBW) (R...

By xshellyboox

***UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION*** WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!! Empress Black shell was... More

CHARACTERS
Playlist
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Inheritance...
Chapter 2 - Sorry
Chapter 3 - No!
Chapter 4 - Promises?
Chapter 5 - A pinch of Happiness
Chapter 6 - Stealing?
Chapter 7 - Can they really be fixed?
Chapter 8 - Asking for a Chance...
Chapter 9 - Should she?
Chapter 10 - Asking Questions...
Chapter 11 - Date Night...
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy in the driveway...
Chapter 13 - Overthinking...
Chapter 14 - His Bluntness...
Chapter 15 - Deep Kisses...
Chapter 16 - Memories...
Chapter 17 - Mine or Yours?
Chapter 18 - Turn-ons...
Chapter 19 - Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Good Deets..
Chapter 21 - Tipsy
Chapter 22 - Drunken Desires..
Chapter 23 - Teasing
Chapter 24 - Hesitant
Chapter 25 - Embarrassing...
Chapter 26 - Collecting...
Chapter 27 - Protecting Her...
Chapter 28 - Betrayal
Chapter 29 - Daku's Interest...
Chapter 30 - The beginning of Black
Daku's Prologue - Jazmine
Chapter 31 - No place like home...
Chapter 32- I'm so Tired...
Chapter 33 - Huh.
Chapter 34 - No turning back...
Jazmine's Prologue - Her life, Her decisions
Chapter 35 - Family Problems...
Chapter 36 - Wrong Time...
Chapter 37 - Sexy Massage...
Chapter 38 - Conspiracy theories?
**NOTICE** VERY IMPORTANT***
Chapter 39 - Her Truth.
PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 40 - Assassinated
Daku & Jazmine - Teasing Him, Nedding Him.

Daku & Jazmine - A little Date...

6.6K 287 82
By xshellyboox

JASMINE

"I know the fuck you didn't?" I cursed seeing as Ms. Blondie suddenly decided to cut in the line before me.

"Oh, my bad I didn't see you," she lied before turning back around.

And I knew she lied because before she decided to pop her ass in front of me, she gave me direct eye contact.

Taking a deep breath, I decided that it'd be best not to cause a scene since I'm in a great mood today after the talk I had with my brothers yesterday.

"You lucky I'm in a great mood otherwise," I huffed removing my gaze off her.

That was until her no-lip mouth-having ass decided to say something back at me.

"Otherwise what bitch?" she muttered. And before I could stop myself I quickly pushed her ass out of the line taking my spot back.

I watched as she stumbled to the floor with a wide smile on my face.

"OWWW!!!" she screamed drawing attention to her.

"SHE ATTACKED ME!" she shouted out loud.

Resting my hand on my hip and looking down at her, I loudly heard footsteps approaching us.

"What's wrong?" the security guard questioned.

"She attacked me!" Turning his gaze towards me I smiled lifting my chin at him.

"Wassup, Greg," I greeted. Smiling Greg shook his head as he helped the blonde bimbo up before chuckling.

"C'mon, Jaz, you gotta be nice in here," he cautioned.

"I know, I was trying but she called me out my name," I explained pulling up to the cashier.

Hearing a loud gasp we turned towards Blondie who was beginning to turn red in anger.

"What are you doing?! She attacked-"

"Oh, shush, her brothers run the store around here." Greg interrupted shutting her up.

"How are Dev and Von?" he quried.

"They're good, doing business", I replied whilst, handing my card to the cashier for her to swipe.

"That's good tell them I said hi,"

"Will do!"

_______

After getting home from the grocery and putting my groceries up I quickly checked my phone seeing that Daku had to text me.

I was supposed to go to his house today, something about a dinner date.

Stripper PoLe💖😂

Change of plans...

Huh?

I don't think the date is
going to work.

Typing...

I finally got my brothers to give
me freedom and this what-

My house got shot up.

Message erased.

Oh.
Omg, Daku are you okay?!

I'm fine but my house isn't 😔

The important thing is that you're
okay but I guess we do have
to reschedule

Or...👀

Or what?🤨

We have the date by
your place😘

This man is not serious?

It's the emoji for me, I couldn't help but chuckle.

But something tells me he just wanted to see my apartment

Sure why not
See you at 8.

_____

After seeing his reply I gradually went back into my kitchen.

Since the date is by my place I'm sure I should be the one cooking.

Luckily I went grocery shopping. Finally deciding what I wanted to cook I  quickly began picking out the veggies, meats, and seasonings.

Since it was after six PM I had about 1 hour and a half to prepare a meal and get ready.

No biggie.
_____

Okay, I was done.

Food made, hair done, outfit picked and makeup slayed.

Looking in my mirror again I sighed hoping my outfit wasn't too bad.

Since it was a home style date I went with something comfortable.

Shaking my head at my over thoughts I hurriedly grabbed the mitts on my kitchen counter before grabbing the pot of beef stew that I hoped furiously Daku will like.

I also did some white rice to go with it.

Hearing a knock at the door after setting up the table I quickly checked myself in the mirror one more time before running to the front door.

"Jazmine," he muttered, eyeing me down. I smiled when I saw the bouquet of Blue roses which he tried terribly to hide behind his back.

"Come in," I urged stepping aside to let him in.

"You look extra sexy tonight," Daku rasped while taking his bottom lip into his mouth.

Ignoring the tingle between my thighs I closed the door behind him before leading him to the dining room.

"You have a beautiful home by the way," he announced.

"Oh, I got you these, hope you're not allergic," He rambled handing me the flowers.

I thankfully accepted them before going into the kitchen to place them into a vase.

Once I did, I took a peak at Daku to see him glancing around my loft taking it in.

While he took his time taking in my home I took my time to admire him.

Like I've said before Daku is very tall and slender which adds to his dangerous aroma.

He was dressed in all black.

A black shirt and leather jacket paired with nice fitted black jeans that went nicely with his leather boots.

I also loved how he paired his outfit with silver accessories. His hands were covered with rings and his neck was coated with silver chains.

And his hair was tied back into a messy man bun.

That did something to me, I'm not gonna lie.

He looked good.

Real good.

"You look nice," I stated, quickly clearing my throat at how awkwardly I said that.

"Thank you, Doll," he chuckled.

Taking a deep breath in I motioned my hands towards his seat before going to sit down in mine.

But Daku immediately interrupted me, and hurriedly rushed to my side pulling my chair out.

"Thank you," Smiling widely he then went back to his seat sitting himself down.

"So I made beef stew with white rice," I announced.

"It smells delightful," he says as I took off the lid of the pot.

"I hope you love it," I announced.

"I'm sure whatever my woman cook I'll love," he replied. Giving him the look of 'you ain't slick' look I carefully made up his plate before making up mine.

I watched as Daku took a bite of my cooking with nerves but hearing him hum in delight quickly flushed them away.

"Delicious,"

"Thank you," I smiled, digging into my plate.

"Although know something else that would taste even better," He stated eyeing me down lustfully.

"Daku focus on the food,"  I scolded.

"Whatever you say, Baby,"  he smiled

________

"So you have any tattoos?"  he queried. He was done with the food that he devoured I guess he wasn't lying when he said he liked it.

But now that had him asking the most obscene questions.

Which I liked and couldn't believe how blunt and obscene a guy can be.

"Yes," I answered.

I have small butterflies on my hip. Daku's eyes narrowed at me before he began nodding his head.

"Aren't you gonna ask me where it is?" I questioned.

Daku smiled as he ran his hand through his hair.

"That's no fun,  I rather wait because I'm sure I'll know where it is very soon," 

Oh.

"We'll see if it ever gets that far smart mouth," I countered.

"Oh, Baby I know it will,"  he rasped, leaning in.

I only could roll my eyes as
I sipped on my wine.

What a tease this man is.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
7.1K 141 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
24.1K 1K 13
"she looks too fragile " said the siren eyes one while sitting in front of the young girl who was in her black loose suite, she smirked leaning towa...
105K 4.3K 69
Status: COMPLETED _Ranks_ #1- prettyboy (September 13 2020) #1- femdom (September 30th 2020) "I-i-" Darlington began. He had to get it off his ches...