The Afterlife // Vigilante Γ—...

By Bunny_314159

Very basic. This story will include (TW): \Either Present or mentioned about the past\ - Attempted suicide ... More

Explanation
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Three

3 1 0
By Bunny_314159

No trigger warnings will be shown for this chapter!

Izukus POV:
It's been a week since I started hanging out with the 1-a students. I had to tell them I was quirkless because saying I couldn't die would 100% give me away as The vigilante known for coming back from the dead.

But they didn't care at all. I thought they would want to stop hanging out with me, maybe even try to get hitoshi to break up with me. But they didn't even act like it was a big deal.

I've hung out with them a few times this week already, I've got to say shoto and karminari are by far my favorite. And yes I have favorites.

But Tonight instead of doing my usual vigilante activities, Im going on my first official date with hitoshi.

"God what do I wear" I whined as I looked over my outfit in the mirror again. "This is shit"

"He's seen you in sweats and a T-shirt with morning hair, I don't think he'll care what you look like" shota reassured me.

"Bullshit, it's our first ACTUAL date! I have to look good" I said changing my outfit once again.

By the time I was finished I had black ripped jean pants with a black silky crop top button up. I own a LOT of black. I added a chain to my pants and put on a choker. I also had boots which had chains and spikes on them. Lastly I put winged eyeliner and mascara on.

"I can't wear this-"

Ding

"GODDAMNIT WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON TIME" I yelled as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hello hitoshi, you look nice" shota greeted him as I grabbed my bag.

"Hi" I smiled as I walked into the room.

He was wearing black jean pants with a purple top followed with white shoes, a choker, and eyeliner.

"You look hot" I smirked.

"Not to bad yourself" hitoshi said in return, "let's get going, I have an entire night planned"

After saying goodbye to shota we left the apartment building. Hitoshi had a car so we drove in that. No matter how many times I asked where we were going he insisted on keeping it a surprise.

"Well are we almost there yet?" I asked after the 15 minute mark.

"Nope, about 30 more minutes"

"Seriously!?"

.

.

.

We drove up into the mountains until we got to a little field. It was full of beautiful flowers, but it was night out so I'm not sure why we would come here now.

"It's nice- but I can't really see anything" I said as I closed the car door.

"Here" hitoshi replied as he turned the car lights off.

"How does that help?" I asked, now not being able to see the flowers at all.

"Look up"

'huh?'

I was confused, but when I looked up all I saw were thousands of stars. I mean the entire sky looked almost completely white because of them. They were so bright it was just-

"Wow" I said it without even meaning to. The view was just so pretty I couldn't say anything else.

"I know" hitoshi said, taking my hand as he started to lead me through the flower field.

"Where are we going now?" I asked as I continued to stare at the sky.

"You'll see"

"Geez another surprise?"

We didn't walk for long, when I finally looked away from the sky I saw a wooden little cabin. It had a patio and was decorated head to toe with flowers.

"Are we staying here tonight?" I asked, not hiding the smile on my face.

"Yep, we can roast marshmallows, stare gaze, and just be together all night."

I don't think ive ever felt this happy before. There was no anxiety or fear, I just felt

Love.

"God your amazing" I said as I jumped on him, almost causing him to fall over but like I expected he caught me.

He laughed before saying, "Your the one who's amazing. You have no idea how much you mean to me izuku" he said as he snuggled into my neck.

And like he said, we roashed. Marshmallows, snuggled while we stared at the Stares. And talk for hours.

The last time I checked my phone it was 1:32 am, and that was probably two hours ago. Both our phones died but we didn't care, we just kept talking.

"No he was totally a dick! He just snatched my phone away and didn't even give it back until the end of the day!" Hitoshi laughed as we made fun of shota.

"Thats why I'll never be a hero course student"

Hitoshi's laughter quieted down at that,

"Well I mean it's not that bad, karminari and shoto are there" he said. I knew what he was doing, he has wanted me to join class 1-a since the day shota offered me it.

"I can hang out with them after school. Besides bakugous there too"

"Yeah but I'm also there! And with me around he won't step a foot near you"

"Hitoshi, no." I said.

He sighed, "okay okay, I'll stop. Back to shota being a dick"

Besides our almost argument, our night was wonderful. We had an extreme amount of s'mores and stared at the sky until the sun came up.

I don't think we've talked so much in one night before. I found out he likes bunnies for than cats, and that he can't stand love songs. He's also allergic to peanuts which I don't know how I figured out during our conversation.

"Maybe we should get some sleep, if shots found out we stayed up all night he would kill us" hitoshi suggested.

"Awh I'm not even tired!!" I said giving him the puppy dog look, hoping for a few more minutes.

"C'mon izuku, we can snuggle" he said, using the fact I suffer from lack of affection in my childhood to get me to sleep. Kinda rude.

"Fineeee" I whined. "But you have to carry me"

He gave me a look that said 'seriously?' before he gave up and picked me up.

"Victory is mine" I said happily hanging onto him as he carried me inside.

We almost got to the door he when suddenly stopped.

"You good?" I asked.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

...

"Nothing" he said after a minute of looking around.

'i swear if someone is trying to kidnap me again'

We got inside and he set me down on the bed before turning on the lap next to me and turning off the main room light.

"It's cold" I said as I tried to use the blanket to warm up.

"Yeah well it's the middle of the winter and we're in the woods" hitoshi said as he joined me In the bed.

I heard a loud bang from outside and turned my head towards the noise. Hitoshi must have heard it too because he walked over and looked out the window.

"Okay, there definitely something outside" he said.

"Great! I'll check it out" I said getting up from my cold hed to get even more cold.

"I'll go with you, what if it's a villain" he said, grabbing my arm to stop me.

"Can't die, can die" I said pointing to me and him, "who should be the one to check it out?"

He stared at me for a moment before speaking,

"Be careful. And tell if you need help"

"Oh no I was totally going to stay silent if someone attacked me." I rolled my eyes at him before leaving the cabin.

Hitoshi's POV:
I couldn't help me pace around the cabin. I know he can handle himself. And I know he can't die.

But after seeing what I did that night. I can't help but worry whenever he's away. Hell even at school I'm constantly thinking about him.

He's been through so much shit in such a short amount of time. Hes only 16 and has more trauma than most pro heros. It's bullshit. Maybe if Id known him sooner I could have saved him from... everything.

"AAGH-" It didn't take me a second to hesitate, as soon as I heard him I was out the door.

'No'
             'no'                     'no'
                          'no'
                                                     'no'
         'no'

"IZUKU!" I yelled as I sprinted towards him as he struggled to fight off himiko toga.

"Ooh the boyfriend!" Toga giggled as she punched izuku causing him to fall. "I would love to stay and chat but Mr shiggy has some words to share with izuku-kun, so if you dont mind-"

I didn't let her finish as I punched her in the face sending her flying.

"Told you I'd yell" izuku said as he stood up preparing to fight again.

"Not the time izuku" I said, not having any patients to deal with his jokes in life or death situation. Again.

"Okay okay" he said before charging at toga, who swung her knife out last second barely scrapping izuku.

"Hey toga" I called out, she looked at me and smiled but didn't respond.

I ran towards her and she got ready to attack again, I expected her knife so when I came last minute I twisted her wrist causing her to drop it, then swung her around

How does she even know where we are? Has she been following us all night?

"Oh please, with mr faceless in prison I dont have anything to fear, especially from Crusty" izuku said picking up togas knife.

"Oh I wish I could tell you so bad! But shiggy would kill me" toga jumped up and down with excitement.

Tell him what?

"Don't worry, I don't have to get you tonight. I was supposed to try but really all I need to do was tell you shiggy wants to talk." She said, backing away from us. "Now that that's done,"

She clicked a button on her wrist purple smoke swarmed behind her as she disappeared.

"Okay! Back to bed" izuku said, starting to walk back to the cabin.

"Aren't you even a little worried? It seems like they're planning something" I asked as I followed behind him.

I get he can't die. But he really needs to start caring about his life more. Sure he doesn't want to die, but he isnt trying to live. Not yet at least.

"Nope. The only guy who could take my quirk away is in prison, and I've already died from shigaraki plenty of times Id know what to expect"

He seems so sure of himself. Maybe I'm the one overreacting...but I can't shake the feeling things won't end well.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...