IMP Turned Kamen Rider

By PatrickEstvo

After the events of Oozie's, Blitzo started losing faith in his own life, and was about to commit suicide unt... More

Bio
Harem
Kamen Rider Buffa Bio
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Bio
Kamen Rider Mikoto Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
More Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Seeker
Kamen Rider Ark Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Allies/Enemies

1.2K 21 12
By PatrickEstvo

Allies

The Guardians of Life (no pictures)

Task Force 141

Task Force STALKER/The Ghosts

U.N.S.A

N

aruto Uzumaki/Kamen Rider Revi

Description: His recent battle against Lord Draken cost him the Kyuubi's chakra. Everything seemed lost to the Hidden Leaf Village ninja until a new inner demon awakened inside of him, giving him a second chance. The Demon is none other than Vice. Now Naruto becomes a Kamen Rider and returns to battle with his new powers.

Enemies

The Federation/Federation of the Americas

The SDF

Vladimir Makarov's Inner Circle

Kyle Johnson/Kamen Rider Absolute Decade (KaijuMaster20's OC)

Backstory: After being defeated by the Daikaiju Knights and Hyperdimension Network Heroes, Kyle Johnson got transported to the alternate world, where he joins the villains to destroy the Guardians of Life and Kamen Rider Geats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2K 10
It's been 12 years since the Kyuubi attack. The villagers still beat, abuse, rape.. anything you could possibly think of to the kyuubis jailer, Naru...
11.7K 322 34
After defeating Kaguya and bringing Sasuke back to their village. Naruto was hailed as a hero for achieving peace which is admired by all. But when N...
84.5K 1.6K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
62.8K 1.4K 18
{Discontinued} Haru has had life deal her the worst cards imaginable but, she still has gotten through everything with the help of her guild which is...