The Ruin Empress Of DxD

By Iv-Vexified-vI

A genius named Akane dies a gruesome death and is reborn in DxD, with no knowledge of the world she finds her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

2K 55 8
By Iv-Vexified-vI

Quick Note there is a lemon in this chapter and it may seem I'm skipping a lot but major parts from others perspectives will show in flashbacks later, other than that I'm doing the war to establish Alpha's background so I'm sorry if it feels a little rushed.

2 Years.

It has been 2 years since the war started and I'm currently 20 years old, I'm currently leading a group of 30 Devils to retake a fortress that 1 of the other 72 Pillar families lost, unfortunately, the fortress in question is allowing the Fallen extended attacks on our territory causing heavy casualties. 

These 2 years have been long and hard despite my preparations I wasn't completely ready mentally for war so the first year was a real struggle, my fight with Uriel showed me I wasn't prepared for the big leagues, but when I adapted I became ruthless obtaining victories with very few losses, this had the added benefit of increasing my abilities by leaps and bounds, my techniques with my magic improved greatly along with my demonic power control and my swordsmanship reached insane new levels, nothing however compared to my POD my control with it becoming perfect, even my humanoid destruction form which boosts my power to absurd levels and everything in my way just gets erased. 

The battles I've fought have also gained me multiple titles among the 3 factions the 2 most notable being 'The Ruin Empress' and 'Apocolypse' the second of which, I gained in the first year against Uriel and his Angels, its a hurtful reminder of what happened but also servers as a warning to the other factions.

Spotting the fortress in the distance, I shake these thoughts from my head to focus and turn to my second in command and friend Serena Sitri only child of Lord and Lady Sitri.

"You remember the plan right Rena?" I ask just to be sure the others listening in in case of a change of plans.

"Yes Fei, I remember the plan if you can even call it that, you go in and go wild with POD and when you make a big orb of overkill we follow." She sighs exhausted and I don't really blame her we haven't been able to rest much lately.

"Good let's finish this up and then you lot can finally rest." The only response I got was sighs of relief causing me to smile slightly. 

Sighing myself, I start walking towards the fortress building up into a run meanwhile covering myself in POD making me a speeding juggernaut of destruction, the Fallen on lookout attempted to take me out with light spears but they simply disintegrated when they got close, reaching the gate I just bulldoze through erasing the gate, wall and the Fallen that were on top stopping in the courtyard finding myself surrounded by about 70 Fallen, I simply charge an orb of POD without a care for the spears they sent my way before just dropping the orb in front of me.

The orb expanded rapidly while also sucking in anything that got close the Fallen screaming as they try to flee, by the time it reached max size it engulfed half the courtyard, before rapidly shrinking and releasing a shockwave knocking anything that wasn't erased away, the outcome was a lot of dead Fallen and a massive crater in the courtyard.

It only took a minute or 2 for more Fallen to come out and 2 more for my soldiers to arrive, everyone on both sides steering clear of me to avoid the aura of my POD, a few seconds pause and the fighting broke out but I focused on the 6 winged Fallen approaching me.

"You filthy Gremory whore I'll make you pay and you and the bitch will make it up to me and my men!" The little crow roared only earning a sadistic smirk from me as I deactivate my POD form and grab the hilt of my sword at my side.

"Hmm, big words for a little crow but can you back them, Rena's fine ass is on the line after all." My smirk only widened when I spot Serena blush from the small pile of Fallen corpses she was sitting on.

The crow just roared in rage forming a spear of light and charging me forcing me to resist the urge to facepalm, going for a lunge when he was close enough, I simply sidestep and bisect him with my katana with a strike so fast you couldn't see the swing and sighing in disappointment.

Looking around I note the battle was over with our side losing no casualties having butchered the Fallen, nodding in satisfaction I idly send a POD orb at the 6 winged crow's body for daring to insinuate he was worth me or Serena.

"Good work, handle the clean up then get some rest we'll likely be staying here for a while Rena with me." I give their orders before heading inside the keep with Serena on my tail and quickly finding the war room, sitting at the head of the table I sigh and activate my communication spell, while Serena walks behind me and starts to massage my shoulders with a small smile.

After a long conversation about reinforcements, supplies, troop movements and the current state of the war with my fellow generals, I sigh and lean back into the heavenly massage and start to relax.

"You're working yourself too hard Alpha, I know where in the middle of a war but that doesn't mean you have to do everything alone, I'm not the only one who noticed how much you're stacking on your shoulders." Serena speaks up breaking the silence of the room causing another sigh to leave my lips.

"I feel like it's the only way I can make it up to them Rena, I don't want to lose anyone else not when there is something I can do to avoid it."

Now it was her turn to sigh, she moved around to my front leaning down to be face to face and cupping my left cheek in her hand, her black hair falling down to the right her eyes staring into my own, red meeting red.

"You're not alone Fei, please don't forget that there are so many people who would be happy to help you, myself included, I would do anything for you Fei." Serena spoke softly a blush dusting her cheeks at the end catching me off guard, my lips quickly turned to a smile.

"Anything?" Receiving a nod my smile turns to a smirk and her blush deepens. 

"In that case be mine, for the rest of time you belong to me."

Serena's face lit up in joy and she nodded rapidly, deciding that's all I need I cup her cheek with my right hand and pull her in for a kiss, freezing for a split second she quickly returned the kiss as we got more passionate, licking her bottom lip asking for entrance which was instantly granted my tongue darted inside her mouth, our tongues danced as she let out sweet moans that were music to my ears.

Sliding my hands down to her waist and pulling her into my lap earning a gasp from her, I break the kiss leaning back the both of us panting slightly a trail of saliva still connecting our lips, leaning back in I begin kissing her jaw slowly making my way down to her neck, at the same time I slide my left hand up under her shirt and up her midriff lightly scratching her as I go, my right hand moving to the front and down her pants reaching the hem of her soaked panties, while she moans and whimpers in my lap.

Idly putting up a sound barrier, I apply faint lightning magic to my fingers to enhance the pleasure, and attack her neck by nibbling and sucking applying more pressure on any sensitive spot I find, my left hand reaches her bra and pulls it up under her top before sliding my fingers over her left breast circling her nipple teasing her, my right slides under her panties my fingers sliding down over her slit before rubbing her slowly, the combined spike of pleasure causes her to jump and fall forward leaning into me with a loud moan. 

Smirking into her neck I pinch her nipple tugging it slightly before letting go instead fondling her breast, I use my other hand sliding a single finger inside her while using my thumb to rub her slit relishing in the mewls she lets out, enjoying the feel of her squirming on my lap my erection painfully hard.

"Alpha, please more!"

"Hmm, bad girl that's not my name is it." I ask as I squeeze her nipple and bite her neck a little harder causing her to let out a loud moan as her body shakes. "Please Mistress more!"

Smirking I roughly grope her breast as I slide 2 more fingers in thrusting them in her slit roughly as she grinds herself on them, my thumb harshly rubbing her clit as I kiss up to her cheek before lean back to watch her beautiful expressions, her mouth hanging open drool escaping the side and her eyes glazed over. 

"That's a good girl."

It didn't take long for this to drive her to her peak as she mewls and writhes her hands gripping my shirt tightly.

"P-please can I cum Mistress"

"Yes be a good girl and cum for me baby" I reply as I once more pinch her nipple pulling on it and curling my fingers inside her cunt, slamming the palm of my hand against her clit I watch as she screams from the pleasure her whole body shaking violently her mouth hanging open, eyes rolling back and she squirts on my hand before her body goes limp and she collapses against me breathing heavily.

"Good girl." I coo as I free my left hand and use it softly to stroke her hair while she catches her breath, pulling my other hand out of her pants licking my fingers clean humming to myself causing Serena to shiver as she looks up at me, a minute later her eyes flicker down before coming back up and she slowly gets down on her knees between my legs while keeping eye contact.

I smile watching her go down while stroking her hair when she gets comfortable she reaches up to pull my pants and boxers down, she is rewarded with my 8 inch member springing free and smacking her cheek. 

"So big." She whispers in awe nuzzling her cheek against my member, she sighs shakily as the scent invades her nostrils and burns itself into her memory, taking a few seconds to get herself together she starts to gingerly leave kisses along my member starting from the base and moving her way up, when she reaches the tip she parts her lips taking the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it, after keeping that up for a few seconds she moves back down while dragging her tongue down the left side of my dick before going back up and repeating the process while alternating which side she licks, repeating this several times receiving pleasured hums from me she moves back up and tries to take as much or my dick inside her throat managing 5 inches before she begins to gag and choke, pulling herself back to the tip she quickly thrusts her head forward while hollowing her cheeks and begins sucking hard, while doing this she continues to try and take the entirety of my dick down her throat managing more and more with each repeat, when she finally manges to take it all and buries her nose In my groin I groan in pleasure and look down at her only to find her eyes glazed over and her body shaking a moan vibrating along my dick.

It takes me a moment to figure out what happened but when I do the pleased smile on my face turns into a sadistic smirk, I use the hand that was previously petting her hair to grip it tightly and pull her head up only to force it back down roughly receiving a loud choked moan in return, I don't even care about the delighted giggle that escaped my lips finding out my new girlfriend apparently gets off at being facefucked, oh im going to have so much fun with this, gripping her hair tighter when her glazed over eyes meet mine my smirk turns feral and I swear she climaxed from the sight alone, standing up from my chair keeping my tight hold on Serena's hair I pull my hips back and thrust hard while pulling her head and begin pumping my hips listening to her gag choke and moan around my dick.

10 minutes of rapidly and brutally facefucking Serena earning another 2 orgasms from her I feel my end building up and my hold on her hair tightens.

"Make sure you swallow slut!" I call down to her enjoying the pleased shiver and the way her moans got louder as I take a few more hard thrusts before holding her head against my groin and moaning myself as I cum down her throat, after she swallows everything I pull out and pull my boxers and pants back on my still hard member making it a bit of a struggle and sit back down breathing a sigh of content Serena, on the other hand, seems to be the first devil to have reached heaven with the erotic face shes making before she shakes her head and climbs in my lap while snuggling into my neck.

"That was the best feeling ever so you had best fuck my face whenever we get the chance." She mumbles into my neck causing me to chuckle using my left hand to yet again pet her hair hearing her sigh happily. 

"Whenever you want love, never thought you would be so kinky." Serena just grumbles something in response causing my smile to widen before I just hold her close taking the opportunity to just relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 192 10
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
83.1K 1.2K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
|| By Gry167

Fanfiction

679 31 6
A man who struggled all through life dies and his soul is approached by a Dying God from another world.
2.5K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...