○»𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕂-ℙ𝕠𝕡 𝕆�...

Από diom_nsn

◇ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ◇ ● ON HAITUS FOR A LITTLE WHILE ● 𖦹°• 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗬/𝗡 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗰�... Περισσότερα

𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❣︎ ❣︎
𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 - 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 ❣︎
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙔𝙤𝙪!!! - 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧❣︎
UPDATE❣︎
update (dont worry nothing bad lmao)❣︎
﹝𝙗𝙩𝙨'-
kim namjoon pt.1シ︎✔︎
kim namjoon pt. 2 ☀︎︎シ︎✔︎
park jimin シ︎✞︎✔︎
ɪᴍ ᴇɴʀᴀɢᴇᴅ ɴɢʟ- (ᴠᴇɴᴛ??? ɪɢ-)
kim seokjin pt.1 シ︎✔︎
kim seokjin pt.2 シ︎✔︎
﹝𝙩𝙭𝙩'-
choi beomgyu シ︎✔︎
kang taehyun シ︎✔︎
choi yeonjun pt.1 シ︎✔︎
choi yeonjun pt.2 シ✔︎
choi beomgyu シ︎✔︎
yeonjun & beomgyu pt.1
﹝𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨'-
ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ - ʟ. ʏᴋ☀︎︎✔︎
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ - ʜ.ᴊꜱ ✞︎✔︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs - ʜ.ʜᴊ ☀︎︎✔︎
ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ- ʜ.ᴊs シ✔︎
ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ - ʜ.ᴊs✞︎✔︎
ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ - ʙ.ᴄʜ✞︎✔︎
﹝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙨'-
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱ - ʏ. ʜᴡ✞︎✔︎
ʙᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ - ᴋ.ʏɢ シ︎✔︎
sneak peak 2!
about Ravn
﹝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙯'-
ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ - ᴄ.ꜱ シ︎✔︎
'ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ?' - ᴊ. ᴡʏ✞︎✔︎
﹝𝙣𝙘𝙩'-
ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ - ᴢ. ᴄʟシ︎✔︎
sneak peak~
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ - ɴ.ᴊᴍ + ʟ.ᴊɴシ✔︎
﹝𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣'-
ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴ.. - ʜ.ᴊs シ︎✞︎✔︎
ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ - ʟ. ᴄ☀︎︎✔︎
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ. - ᴡ.ᴊʜ✞︎✔︎
﹝𝙞𝙩𝙯𝙮'-
sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ - s.ʀᴊ
﹝𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚'-

ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ - ᴊ.ʏʜシ︎✞︎✔︎

805 22 1
Από diom_nsn

ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ!ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 3976 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

🎄𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 🎄

It was bleak, cold morning on September 5th. You were alone in bed, laying there staring up at your ceiling. You sighed as negative thoughts began to cloud your mind.

He was late again.

Your boyfriend, Yunho , was late home. You knew this because it had been happening for months now. He always told it was because of his job that he would stay overtime, wanting to 'earn more money to spend on you'. You knew he was lying. You had known him for so long, how could you not?

You flung your body off of the bed, landing roughly on your feet before fully standing up. You walked to your bathroom, washed up and got ready before heading downstairs. Walking into the kitchen you noticed the TV had been on standby in the living room. You cursed silently in your head. 'I must've left it on last night. I was tired.. fuck.'

You were quick to turn it off, deciding then you weren't hungry and pulling out your phone from your short pocket. You scrolled mindlessly on Insta, liking random posts you found relatable and funny.

Then you came across a post from Yunho's account.

The post was a video of him in a park, holding up a peace sign before turning the camera to face a lady with long auburn hair and green eyes. She smiled at the camera and hid her face into his side, causing him to laugh amusingly. You face was stoic as you watched the rest of the video, watching them eat mini cakes and other foods, enjoying themselves. But you could only think of one thing.

Shouldn't he be at work?

He had told you he was going to work, and as far as you know, this wasn't a work event. Before you knew it, hot tears began to stream across your cheeks and nose as you rewatched the video again, and again, and again, and again.

"Well.. what do I do now..?" you thought out loud, just before you heard the front door open, the jingling of keys and a loud groan of 'exhaustion' from your oh-so-hardworking boyfriend.

"Baby? Are you downstairs yet? Sorry I was late, there was alot of work to do and-" Yunho started, although he didn't get to finish once he saw your tear flooded eyes staring back into his. He was also drawn to what was in your hand.

His recent post on Insta. Sssshit.

"..baby-"

"Don't." you interrupted, getting up and walking back upstairs. You could hear Yunho's frantic footsteps as he followed you, asking you to listen.

"I-it's not what you think. I swear Y/N." he reasoned, finally catching up to you and taking your hand in his. You ripped your hand away from his, the tears on your face dry.

"Really? Is it not Yunho? Because you told me you were going to work, didn't you?!" you shouted, your eyes dark with anger and betrayal. Yunho's eyes reflected yours, only that his was filled with fear and regret. You could tell, you've seen it all before.

"Y/N, please-"

"Answer my fucking question Yunho!"

He seemed to shrink slightly, tears brimming in his pale brown eyes. He nodded, muttering a yes. "That wasn't a work event.. was it?" you whispered. You had given up trying to salvage what crumbs of a relationship you had left with him, your heart broken and your feelings hurt.

"No.. i-it wasn't. B-but let me explain-"

"We're breaking up. We're done." That was it. Yunho seemed to freeze, his eyes wide with shock. You shoved past him, pulling out your suitcase and throwing in clothes one by one. You kept some of his shirts too, though you didn't want to wear them. You were more thinking of burning them, to make yourself feel better.

"Wait! Y-you can't! I'll be better Y/N baby please! Stop!" he screamed, throwing the clothes you put into your suitcase out on the floor while also trying to pull you close and hug you. You pushed him away each time.

"We were going so good! We can fix this— I— can fix this! Please give me a chance!" he was on his knees at this point, bawling his pretty little eyes out as you stuffed the last of your clothes and electronics into your suitcase.

"No, we weren't going good. Not when you started making excuses left and right. I don't date cheaters and whores, Yun. You know that. You shouldn't have messed it all up."

With that, you left him weeping on the floor, crying out your name as you picked up your suitcase and left to your car. He ran after you, not caring about the nosy neighbors and their stuck up children, or about how invested they were in how chaotic your relationship was.

All he wanted was you back. Back with him. He knew he messed up, but you swore to be his always, and he swore the same. You had to keep that promise. Even if he broke his.

"Wait! You can't leave Y/N! Fuck! Come back! Shit.. w-wait!" he shouted too late, watching as you drove away, leaving him in your old driveway.

You wiped your tears as you waited at a red light, ignoring the buzzing noise of your phone on the front seat. You ignored the many calls you got, knowing who they were coming from. Like hell you wanted to speak to him.

You just wanted to be alone.

- 𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 -

You didn't recover as quickly from the break up as you thought you would. Maybe it was because you weren't used to being single, since you and Yunho were together for so long. Maybe it was because you genuinely loved him.

Either way, you felt like shit. Your dad let you stay at an apartment block he rented downtown, handing you the keys to a room and some trusty advice. Although, you had forgotten the advice once you stepped into the apartment, immeadietly bursting into tears and not being able to calm down until you fell asleep.

But you couldn't deny that now things were getting better. You found a job at a book shop, and felt more happier then you did months ago with Yunho.

You walked down the road, your eyes trained on the book store in front of you. Once you reached the store, you smiled at the cashier, Shiro, placing your bag down in the staff room before going to talk with him.

"Hey Shiro. How's the shift been so far?" you asked, standing next to him. He smiled at you, his platinum blonde hair bobbing as he nodded. "Slow. I'm glad you came in today, I would've been bored all by myself." he said, leaning his head slightly onto your shoulder.

You felt a dull warmth fill your chest and cheeks as you patted him on the head. What was this feeling? It wasn't alien to you, but you couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Hey, you good? You spaced out, dumbass." Shiro piped, placing his hands on your shoulders, gazing up into your eyes since he was slightly shorter than you. That feeling arose again as you asnwered Shiro, shrugging away his worries. Then you realised why it was so familiar.

You had fallen in love. Again.

Just as you were about to panic, your manager came out from the staff room, and seeing you doing no work, gestured for you to do something. You smiled awkwardly at them, turning to Shiro and pointing at the fantasy books section. He nodded and smiled before turning towards his computer, getting to work.

You walked away from him, strolling towards the fantasy section. Once you were there, you saw a box of books at the end of the eisle. You sighed.
'Organising books. How fun.'

You placed the box in the middle of the isle, picking up one of the books and looking for it's correct place in the isle. Once you found it, you placed the book in it's correct spot and moved on to another book from the box, going through each book till you had to move on to another isle. Although, you were planning on staying in this isle considering this is one of you and Shiro's 'work bubbles'.

It's basically a place for you and Shiro to talk while looking like you were actually working. The work bubble would be the isles your manager actually didn't care about, like fantasy and the psychological horrors. It became a thing for you two to meet in one of the work bubbles at least once a week. It was Wednesday. And it was your turn to pick the work bubble.

Soon, Shiro walked up behind you, back hugging you tightly as you turned around to face him. He smiled up at you, taking the book you were organising and reading the blurb. "Young hero and his foreign princess.. how unoriginal." he mused, placing the book back in your hands.

You nodded, inspecting the spines of the other books before slotting the book in your hands between two similar titles. You sighed, leaning against the bookshelf. "Most of these fantasy books are just rewrites. Nothing new." you huffed, looking back at the box for the fantasy isle. Shiro pouted, annoyed.

"Did you forget this is a work bubble? No work?" he took your hands in his, a slight blush on his face as he realised how close you both were. You felt your cheeks heat up as he looked through the different titles, humming at a few of them while glancing at you. He's stalling.

"Shiro. What is it?" you said, getting straight to the point. He seemed to panic a little, gripping roughly at the spine of a nearby book as he thought of an answer to your question. What was it? Even he didn't know. Or did he?

"I.. I—i'm not sure." he confesses, his hazel eyes burning into yours. You knew what is was, what he was thinking. You were thinking the same thing, but you swore love wasn't for you after.. him. You'd be a hypocrite. But you couldn't just ignore your obvious feelings for him. Curse you for causing such a mess.

You opened your mouth to speak, ready to pour your heart into a full sentence before a familiar voice rung out in the quiet library. You heart dropped.

"I'd uh.. like to return a book? Anyone?" the voice said, catching Shiro's attention. Shiro whispered a curse before subconsiously pecking you on the cheek and walking towards the front desk, his retail smile plastered on his soft, pillowy lips.

Your legs were wobbly-feeling. You felt very wobbly, your heart upside down. You weren't even paying attention to Shiro's convosation with the customer, lightly touching the place he kissed you with a dazed look in your eye. It wasn't until Shiro came back did you snap out of your trance, a little bit afraid. You didn't want a repeat of what happened with you and Yunho. Hell, you didn't even know if your feelings were the same as his.

"..who was the customer?" you smiled, trying to scrape away as much of the awkward tension in the air as possible. Shiro shrugged, also leaning against the bookshelf ( its bolted to the floor so don't worry ). "Not sure, but he wanted to return this book his ex gave him." he mumbled, obviously too tired to care. However, you were curious. "Which book?" you asked. Maybe you could try reading it—

"The open book and the crow. " Shiro yawned, now leaning against your arm while playing with his curly black hair. Your heart stopped. You gifted that same book to Yunho for his birthday.

You remember the book was about a smart and wealthy girl falling in love with a seemingly poor and ugly boy. People around the boy felt pity and disgust towards him, while the girl only felt love and adoration. This adoration turns him into a beautiful prince, and they both marry each other with more riches and happiness than they ever had before. A fantasy book, and a book which you passed onto him from your mother.

And he gave it to a rundown library which doesn't even own the book.

You felt betrayed and angry. Tears of anger threatned to fall from your eyes, and Shiro immeadietly went to dry your tears, quietly asking you what happened. You couldn't even speak. All you could do was bury your head into Shiro's neck, sniffling from time to time as he combed his fingers through your (h/c) hair.

"W-was it something I said, Y/N? What happened?" Shiro asked quietly, placing both his hands on your cheeks and looking up at you, a worried glint in his eyes. You sighed, lifting your head to meet his deep coffee eyes, drowned in a rich cream; worry.

"It's my book. The one my mother passed down, r-remember?" you whispered, your eyes fixed in his. He frowned deeply and hugged you close to him, whispering sweet words of encouragement while also making you giggle with secret curses on Yunho's name.

You felt so light and happy, and had already forgotten about Yunho and the book. You never had felt this way when you were with Yunho, even if back then you swore you loved him. Maybe it wasn't love.

Is this love?

Shiro giggled quietly, wiping away any access tears from your cheeks and gently cupping your face with his hands. You smiled. "Thank you, Shiro~" you watched as a wide made it's way to his face, making it almost glow with happiness.

"It's no problem. I just.. -don't like seeing you sad is all." he mumbled, leaning against your chest and playing with the end of your skirt. You chuckled at how flustered he looked, patting him on the head as silent gratitude.

"Shiro!? Where are you?!" your manager shouted, making the both if you jump. Shiro quickly let go of you, regretting it almost immeadietly afterwards. He winked at you before leaving you in the isle, thinking up some excuse for him being in the wrong place.

You thought over what Yunho did, clutching the book underneath your arm as you moved into another isle and started to organise the books in it. Your eyebrowd furrowed as you tried to think of reasons as to why he would've did what he did.

Maybe he wanted to get your attention. It wouldn't be the last time he tried. But then again, this wasn't like him. He wouldn't have done something so shallow. He would've just stuck with sending you flowers weekly.

You sighed, agitated you weren't getting your way today. Deciding to ignore the situation, you went back to shelving and organising books in different sections of the library, only getting to do two sections before another person came into the library. You couldn't see who they were, but if you were being totally honest you didn't care.

"Hey... I gave a book in to the Library and I want it back." the person said, and you knew exactly who they were. Yunho. Guess he regretted it. Or maybe it really was just for your attention.

"No. You can't have it back. It's not yours anymore, whore. Get a life and pick another book to read at home." Shiro spewed. You quickly peeked your head from behind the bookcase you were organising, stunned.

Holy fuck.

Yunho smiled, slamming his fist against the table as he stared into Shiro's eyes with the same intensity as him. "Rude asshole... give me. The book. I'll even buy it off of you." he reasoned, seeming desperate, yet there was a hint of malice in his voice that showed he wasn't really that desperate.  Why did he need to be?

He already knew he would win.

Shiro mumbled viciously under his breath, drumming his nails against the reception desk table. You decided this was a good time to intervene and walked away from the bookcase you were hiding behind, walking towards Yunho and Shiro. "Is there something wrong?"

"Y/N..." Yunho turned around to see you, his eyes immeadiatly lighting up at your presence. You grimaced at how hopeful he looked. "H-how have you been? Did you get the flowers I sent you-"

"She did." Shiro interrupted, glaring at Yunho and waving you to come behind the desk. He probably thought Yunho would try something. You sighed, shaking your head at him and turning to Yunho.

"I know what you did. You don't need to try and clear it up now." You said clearly. Yunho scrambled to explain himself, and had started to shout and attract other people in the library.

"You know I love you Y/N! I made a mistake, okay?! Please.. love me again.. that's all I want from you."

"Are you sure?" you asked, crossing your arms with a stoic expression on your face. "Are you sure that's all you want, Jeong Yunho?" You wanted to punch him so hard his teeth fell out from the force of your fist hitting his cheek. You felt humiliated.

"What does.. what does that mean?" he whispered, reaching out to touch you while calling you old pet names. You snapped, punching him square in the nose. He groaned in pain as he crumbled to the floor. Shiro gasped, his eyes wide. Your expression was stoic and still.

"The nerve you have to follow me all the way here, and to call me things like that after all you've done is quite frankly gross. Find some other woman to fuck with instead of me. I refuse to take it anymore." you shouted, clenching your fists at your sides as he heaved on the floor of the Library, holding a hand underneath his bloody nose.

Students stood up out of their chairs to see you and Yunho, some taking out their phones. Yunho then started to giggle quietly while standing up to face you, his smile stained with a redish black. His face was flushed red, but not from fear or sadness.

But from the ectasy of feeling your skin on his. Even if it's not in the way he thought of.

"Were you always this cute, Y/N-ah?" he asked quietly, smiling goofily at your shocked face. His face dropped however when a student shouted at him to leave you alone, picking up his book to throw at him in case he decided to get violent. Like he hasn't already. Shiro screamed at him to get out, and Yunho screamed back a solid 'no'. You looked down the whole time, everything getting too loud all at once.

"Dude, just get out." your manager said, suddenly coming out of the staff room and pushing Yunho towards the doors. You looked up at Yunho, seeing he was only staring at you. You and only you. Even as all eyes were on him, his were on you. You shivered uncomfortably as he smiled at you, his smile soft and kind.

"I'll see you later, honey." he whispered, blowing you a kiss before he walked out of the Library, wiping his bloody nose with the back of his hand. You exhaled harshly, feeling as though you were holding your breath. Shiro walked around the counter to check on you, while you were shocked. Your manager decided to tap you on the shoulder, and you turned around to face him.

"Hey.. maybe you should go home. Just come in tomorrow for the rest of your shift." he said, patting you on the shoulder before sighing loudly and walking back into the staffroom. He probably lived in there, since he almost is never anywhere else. You look to Shiro, who is already staring at you with a very concerned look.

"Your ex is a lunatic." he whispered, a small smile on his face. You laughed a little, and went behind the counter to give him a hug. He was suprised, but then noticed his shoulder dampening with your tears. He sighed before hugging you back, whispering sweet things into ears to calm you down. After a few minutes you both pulled away from each other, and you smiled gratefully at him.

"T-thank you.. for the help." you mumbled, wiping away any tears left on your cheeks. Shiro brought a hand to your cheek, helping you to brush away the tears. You smiled, and without thinking leaned in, kissing his lips. Shiro's lips immeadietly started to move with yours, and his arms went to wrap around your waist.

You pulled away for air after a while, a small red tint coating your cheeks. Shiro smiled fondly at you before letting you go. "You should get going.. I don't want you to get hurt." he mumbled, his face redder than yours. You laughed and nodded, "I will. Stay safe, Shiro!" you exclaimed.

Once you had all your things together, you left the library, the cool wind being a stark contrast to the warm library. You started to walk home, but you felt uneasy. Your head felt light, and you couldn't shake the feeling of fear that you had. "I'm okay.." you mumbled, starting to walk faster. But you heard something, footsteps.

Directly behind you.

There were almost identical, and you wouldn't of heard them if the person didn't mess up their footing when you started to walk faster. Your heart came to a stop, and you then started to run. You didn't look back, terrified as you heard their ragged breaths catch up to yours. A hand grabbed ar your arm, turning you around. You brought a hand up to protect yourself, and the person ripped it away from your face, laughing.

"Don't hide from me~ "

You recognized that voice. Your eyes were wide with shock and anger as you tried to shake the person off of you. "Yunho?! Let go of me you fucking idiot!" you screamed, hoping anyone around would hear you and come to your aid. But there was noone. Yunho smacked his hand over your mouth, kissing it. "I know you don't want to kiss me yet, t-that's okay~ We can kiss at home, c-can't we?~" he mumbled, his eyes burning straight into yours. You felt tears spring into your eyes as you went quiet.

"What home..? We're not a thing anymore-"

"Don't say shit like that." he warned, throwing you carelessly on the floor before crushing your ankles beneath his feet. Your scream rung through the empty streets, and the tears in your eyes ran freely down your face. You tried to crawl away, but his hand was in your hair in mere seconds, pulling you up to face him. He giggled at you, his eyes shining with faux innocence. "You're so cute, baby! What am I going to do?~" he mocked, dragging you towards a car parked on the pavement. You had given up screaming, and tried to wriggle away from his grip. Your vision started to blur, and you got more and more tired the more you struggled.

"Okay.. you have to behave, okay?" Yunho ordered, pulling out car keys from his pocket and unlocking the car with a sigh. He looked at you and smiled, opening the boot of the car. "You'll have to stay in here for a while, but you won't mind, will you?" he teased. You had stopped struggling, your body limp as you sobbed. Yunho bent down to wipe your tears, a cracked smile on his lips, his eyes holding a crazed glare.

"Don't cry, baby..." he whispered,

..your boyfriend is here to love you again!"

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ <33

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...