Perfect Touch

By taekoorkive

Prince Jeon Jungkook, a very elegant person who loves shiny things, especially jewelry made by none other tha... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One

Fourteen

57 6 21
By taekoorkive

"Sorry to interrupt you, Your Majesty... but may I know where the prince is?" And it was none other than the Royal Wazir!

Jin gives him a glare and looks back at Taehyung with a sweet smile. He goes to Taehyung whispers something to him and goes outside. Seojoon gives Taehyung one last look and goes out.

"Now why are you looking for Jungkook?" Jin speaks in a stern voice.

"I just need to talk to him..." Seojoon speaks with a smile.

Jin just scoffs at him and speaks up. "He's probably resting!" Jin says and makes his way toward Jungkook's room only to get stopped by Seojoon again.

"He's not in his room, your majesty!"

Jin just sighs at Seojoon's response and tells Seojoon to continue his work and not to look for Jungkook.

Seojoon rolls his eyes at Jin's back and makes his way to his own chamber.

After checking that Seojoon is indeed gone, Jin proceeds toward the library. He carefully opens the door and finds Jungkook sleeping on the couch near the window, the sunrays softly shining on his cheeks, stained with dried tears.

Jin closes the door behind him and sits beside Jungkook.

"Jungkookie..." He softly whispers and caresses Jungkook's soft hair. A soft whine escape's Jungkook's mouth as he gives in to the warmth of Jin's palm and snuggles closer to it.

"Bun, wake up..." Jin softly speaks up and waits for Jungkook to open his eyes. And finally, Jungkook is awake.

"Hyung..." He looks at Jin, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey don't cry now, Koo... Hyung's here right?" Jin speaks as he hugs Jungkook and rubs his back in order to calm him.

"Hyung he... he showed up outside the... castle. Hyung he... he never goes out... I don't want this hyung... make him go.." Jungkook speaks between his sobs.

"Shush... I'll talk to mum and dad okay? I'll make sure he never follows you around, hm?" Jin says as he parts from the hug and wipes Jungkook's face with his robe, and Jungkook chuckles at that. "What?"

"Can't believe that the soon-to-be king of Ilsan is wiping my face with his oh-so-expensive robe!" Jungkook chuckles as he sniffles.

"Well, nothing's more expensive than my Jungkookie's smile to me!" Jin says as he continues wiping Jungkook's face.

"Stop being so cheesy hyungie, or else I'll blow my nose in your robe!" Jungkook giggles.

"Well, you'll have to wash it by yourself then if you do a such gross thing to my robe!" Jin playfully glares and pats Jungkook's head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Thank you so much for the help!" Taehyung bows to the cooks. The cooks bow back with a smile and Taehyung leaves the kitchen and proceeds toward the library. Well yea, he knew Jungkook was there because Jin told him so.

Jungkook always goes and sits in the library when he doesn't feel good. 

As Taehyung reaches the library he carefully knocks on the door and waits for a response. In a minute or so Jin opens the door.

"That smells delicious!" Jin speaks up as he lets Taehyung inside. "Jungkookie look who's here!" Jin speaks up and Jungkook turns around to see Taehyung with a plate of cookies.

"I'll leave it on you now!" Jin whispers to Taehyung and makes his way out of the library.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and sits in front of Jungkook.

"Hey..." Taehyung softly speaks up. "For you..." He smiles and forwards the plate of cookies to Jungkook.

"You baked it?" Jungkook asks as he pulls the plate and Taehyung nods with a smile.

Jungkook carefully takes the cookies to another plate and takes a bite. His face was expressionless and Taehyung was worried. He kept looking at Jungkook and that's when he saw Jungkook's expression changing. A small angry pout was seen on his face.

"This is so delicious hyungie!" Jungkook speaks as he takes another bite of the cookies!

"Am glad you liked it Jungkookie! That's the only thing I can bake properly!" Taehyung chuckles. "And today is like the fourth or fifth time I baked."

"Here try this!!" Jungkook says and hands him a cookie to taste. Taehyung accepts it and takes a bite.

"Damn! That's better than what I gave Jimin last time for his birthday!" Taehyung speaks up as he takes another bite of the cookie he baked.

"Jimin hyung must be lucky to get cookies made by you~" Jungkook speaks up as he continues eating.

"No! It's me and Jimin lucky to eat sweets and other delicacies made by Jimin's sister!" Taehyung speaks up.

"Oh oh by the way hyung!!" Jungkook speaks up and wipes his hands on the tissue.

"Mhm?"

"Well, you see... I've been thinking about this one thing for days... months actually..."

"And may I know what that thing is, my prince?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook softly chuckles. He likes being called /my prince/ if it's Taehyung who's addressing him.

"Well a couple of months ago mum and dad were talking about new crowns... and you got the orders too right?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.

"We delivered the new crowns for the queen and the princess last week..." Taehyung informs and Jungkook nods.

"I know... And Somi's crown caught my attention and now I kinda want one too..." 

"Oh?"

"Yeah! I kinda have a design in mind and I'd like to share it with you!" Jungkook speaks up.

"You do?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.

"Lemme show you the designs. Come with me!!" Jungkook says and gets up with the plate of cookies. He drags Taehyung with him outside the library towards his art room.

As they enter the art room a soft, tender smell of paint hits their nostrils.

Jungkook switches on the lights and places the plate of cookies on the table.

"Wow!! These paintings are so pretty Jungkookie!" Taehyung speaks up as he examines the paintings.

"Thank you!" Jungkook smiles and rummages through the drawers to find his sketchbook. And finally, he finds it.

"Hyung look!" Jungkook calls and Taehyung immediately approaches him. Jungkook hands him the book and shows him some random sketches of crowns he drew.

"Wow! That's a lot of ideas you got huh?" Taehyung chuckles.

"Yeah I know it's a lot but I also know that you can surely make something amazing out of these rough sketches." Jungkook giggles.

"Well, why don't you come to our shop once and we can design it together?" Taehyung offers.

"As much as I'd love to... I can't!" Jungkook pouts. "I really do want to visit Seoul, especially your shop, but it's just because of some palace matters I can't..." He sighs.

"Well about that... My main intention of coming to Busan was not just your invitation for the princess' birthday..." Taehyung speaks up.

"Huh? Then what?" Jungkook asks, confusion seen on his face.

"Well, you see... I'm thinking about opening a shop here, in Busan!" Taehyung speaks up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8K 21
Completed [TAEKOOK] Taehyung is a merman who has legs when he's outside the water. Jeongguk is a prince who has to marry a person he doesn't even k...
895K 28.2K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
405K 11.9K 175
where jimin is a softie hometown boy and jungkook is a famous youtuber that randomly dmed him. started: 1/1/2021 #83 jikook
758K 29.2K 41
the seemingly heartless mafia boss of south korea; jeon jungkook, was arranged to marry a cold, broken college student, a boy named kim taehyung.