The Sweetest Alpha | H.S.

kiwi-cherry

[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. No... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue I

Epilogue II

1.2K 36 1
kiwi-cherry

☆☆☆

Six Months Later

Harry cradled his baby daughter close, amazed by her tiny perfection. He couldn't stop staring at her. She clung to his finger with her entire hand with a surprisingly strong grip. She stared up at him with bright gold eyes so much like his own. She tracked his movements. The doctors believed that she couldn't see well, but Harry knew otherwise.

Raina paused in the doorway to the nursery. From the soft expression on her face, he could tell she was thinking that he was sweet again. Sighing, he explained, "She was crying."

"Mhmm." She crossed to stand next to the rocking chair in which he sat. She ran her hand over Leila's head of thick, inky curls. "Strange. I didn't hear anything."

"Well, why would you? The house is full."

They came home from the hospital yesterday. His parents and her grandmother had been at the hospital for the delivery. Rather than drive home, her grandmother had spent the night in their guestroom. His parents had descended on them in the morning. And then his brother and Helene arrived with their children. His pack mates had been in and out throughout the day.

He appreciated their support and enthusiasm, but he couldn't wait until it was just him and his girls. He'd barely had the chance to hold his baby today. Every time he picked her up, someone was there holding their arms out for a turn.

Raina kissed him on the forehead. "You could just order them to go home."

He could. He was definitely tempted. And he would too if it weren't for the fact that Raina had been asking the experienced mothers for advice about taking care of the baby. He knew she was nervous about being a new mom. He couldn't blame her. He wouldn't admit it, but he was scared as hell too of this tiny bundle with a powerful set of lungs. Neither of them had ever raised a baby or even babysat.

He shook his head. "No. You're enjoying the company."

She kissed him again on the lips. "You're so—"

"Ferocious. Protective. Smart." He interrupted on purpose.

"All that." She lifted Leila, who by now was sleeping, kissed her cheek, and gently placed her in her crib. Then she sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "And very sweet. I love you very much."

He covered her mouth with his, nipping her bottom lip before plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. He held her close and continued to kiss her until she moaned and withdrew.

"Six weeks before we can do that." She panted.

Harry grinned. He knew his canines were showing from the way Raina's pupils dilated. "We're werewolves, baby. It'll be one—two weeks max. And then I'll have you on your belly, and I'll be buried deep inside your tight—"

"There you two are." His mother said from the doorway, her exasperation obvious. She propped her hands on her hips. "You have guests. If the baby needs to be taken care of, you know I'm eager to volunteer."

"Uninvited guests." Harry pointed out, assisting Raina to her feet before standing himself. "You guys have one hour before I put both my girls to bed."

His mother shook her head. "None of that. You've got to give Raina time to recover before you try for pup number two."

"Mother." He said firmly. "They just got out of the hospital." Though Raina might appreciate the advice, she had to be tired. "One hour, then I'm throwing you all out. You're welcome to come back—in a few days. By then, we may actually need your help. If we need you before then, we'll call."

His mother grumbled but he refused to back down. She sighed. "One last peek at the baby?"

"Of course."

He led Raina downstairs. He settled her on the couch. Shooing one of his packmates out of the way, he put her feet up and covered her in one of her quilts. This one had light blue and white border. The middle featured a scene with wolves running through the snow. People had been raving over her quilts all day. Needle & Thread would be receiving brisk business after today.

He kissed her temple. "Do you need anything?"

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Anything you want, baby." His father and brother were in the kitchen along with a few other males. "Raina will be taking a nap in an hour." He informed them, not giving a damn whether they took the hint or not. In one hour, he'd be escorting them out the door.

His father nodded. "You heard him, boys. Time to go."

The kitchen cleared out quickly after that. Harry didn't object. The sooner he had his wife all to himself, the better. Jack gave him a quick hug before going in search of his wife. He got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

His father slapped him on the back. "I'm proud of you, son. When it's time to hand over the reins, every Alpha has his reservations. But you've never disappointed me."

Harry nodded, his throat suddenly too tight to enable speech. His father didn't deliver compliments often.

"So, any word about Mina?"

He shook his head and cleared his throat. "I contact some of the other Alphas occasionally about different issues—Mina being one of them. Someone got in touch with her parents and apparently, they haven't heard from her either. But it doesn't matter. The community is aware of her. Her best bet is to settle down somewhere quiet and not cause any more trouble."

"And the guy who tried to steal your wife?"

"I visited him in jail before his trial and suggested that he should plead guilty if he didn't want me to rip his limbs off and beat him with them."

Though Mina had been feeding Levi information, some false and some true, there was no evidence that she was aware that Levi would attempt to kidnap Raina. Maybe Levi had convinced her that he really could convince Raina to run away with him. It was a truly stupid plan. No Alpha would ever willingly release his mate.

Jim chuckled. Harry smiled, but he hadn't been kidding. There was no way that fucker was going to run around free and unpunished after trying to kidnap his wife. Although, he didn't think Levi would be so foolish as to attempt anything with Raina again, Harry wasn't willing to take that chance.

The wheels of justice turned slowly. It'd been almost a year after the event before Levi's case went to trial. Raina had been swollen with their baby and Harry had hated the thought of her having to testify. Since Levi took a deal, she didn't have to do so.

Harry thought he got off light with only a three-year sentence. He knew Raina was capable of protecting herself against Levi. That didn't stop him from giving the other man a look that promised bloody retribution if their paths should cross again.

His father followed him out of the kitchen. "Where's Beth?"

"Probably still upstairs with the baby. You're going to have to pry her away."

Jim laughed. "You're right. If you don't see us again in ten minutes, you might have to pry me away, too. Leila's beautiful."

"Thanks, Dad." His father went upstairs and Harry continued on to the den. He gave Raina her water. He was happy to note that she was in the room alone. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled. "I'm fine. There's only one thing I need now." She swung her feet onto the floor and patted the spot beside her on the couch. "You."

He sat and she immediately curled into his side. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Burying his face in her hair, he inhaled deeply of her fragrance. When she fell asleep, he carried her upstairs and put her to bed. He shooed away his parents, who were still staring at his sleeping daughter.

He took out steaks for dinner and seasoned them. Just as he finished, Leila began to cry. They didn't own a baby monitor. They didn't need one. He could hear his daughter quite well. His daughter was so loud humans could probably hear her.

He raced up the stairs to the nursery and scooped her up. He kissed her forehead before giving her a pacifier. Then he changed her diaper as she happily sucked away.

A glance at his watch told him that it'd been almost two hours since Leila last ate. Before he could take the baby to her, Raina came into the room rubbing her eyes. She smiled at the sight of him holding their daughter.

"Feeding time." She said, sitting in the rocking chair and reaching for Leila.

He stood by and watched as Raina fed their daughter. He loved being with his girls. And to think, he'd come so close to missing out on this.

In a way, he had Mina to thank. He never would have left town if she hadn't been stalking him. He liked to think that with her being so close that he would have found Raina eventually, but that was the thing about fate. It happened when it was meant to happen.

Raina lifted Leila to her shoulder. Before she could pat her, Leila released a belch worthy of a person twice her size. His eyes met Raina's and they shared a laugh.

He took the baby and kissed each of her pink cheeks and placed her back in the crib. He swaddled her as Raina had taught him. Leila watched him for a second before she yawned and her eyes slid closed.

Raina took his hand and led him from the nursery. It was for the best. He could stare at their daughter for hours. "And what are you making me for dinner, Mr. Styles?"

"Your favorite; steak."

"You are so good to me, my sweet Alpha."

He growled and swung her up into his arms, carrying her down the stairs. She'd just gotten out of the hospital after all and he would always take care of her needs. He placed her on the couch and made sure she was comfortable before claiming a kiss. Then he went into the kitchen to prepare their dinner. With their excellent hearing, it was possible for them to hold a conversation while in different rooms without shouting.

When Raina was able, she helped him with the side dishes. He wouldn't hear of her doing anything but resting at the moment. He made biscuits and a Caesar salad, though Raina was more into protein these days. Once he had everything in place, he carried Raina to the table.

"I can still walk." She reminded him but she cupped his jaw and kissed him before he moved away to take his own seat. "I love you, Harry."

"And I love you, baby."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Later that night, Raina slid back into bed. She'd been careful not to wake Harry when she went to feed the baby. He got up with her every time even though it wasn't necessary. The minute her body hit the mattress, he drew her into the warm circle of his arms. "I missed you."

She laughed. "I didn't want to wake you."

"I seem to recall someone waking me on the regular not so long ago even when I had work in the morning."

She hid her face in his neck and nipped him. "Two weeks." She reminded him, snuggling deeper into his warmth.

"Two weeks." He echoed. "I love you, Raina."

"I love you, too." She turned her face up and kissed his jaw.

He was a wonderful husband. She was glad she'd taken a chance and agreed to become his Alpha female.

In the year that she'd been his wife, his mate, he'd kept all his promises and then some. She'd met other werewolves and other Alphas at events. None of them even came close to comparing to her husband.

He truly was the sweetest Alpha male in the world. He was her sweet Alpha.

☆☆☆

The End

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The New Alpha Madi

Про оборотней

3.9M 121K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
Wolf In The Night Melissa Lynn

Про оборотней

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
8.8M 191K 60
"Say my name," Harry said, his hands groping my butt and pushing me against the wall. "Say it." "H-Harry." I whined, and he abruptly pushed his pelvi...
2.2M 68.3K 105
Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange vivid dreams of her being burned alive...