The Sweetest Alpha | H.S.

By kiwi-cherry

[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Chapter 10

1.3K 44 0
By kiwi-cherry

☆☆☆

His transformation was seamless. One second, he was a large gray wolf loping over the grass. The next, he'd become the imposing man she knew. His shoulders were incredibly broad and his waist was slim, his body like an inverted triangle. His belly was a series of hard ridges, a yummy V at his sides pointing the way to his thick erection.

Harry's eyes glowed as he prowled closer. His expression, his focus on her was intense. Raina gulped. Without intending to, she faltered back a step.

Harry's full lips twisted into a positively sinful smile, displaying his sharp canines. "Gonna run from me, Raina?" He climbed onto the porch. "I'll catch you. I'm faster than you are."

She glanced down at his clothes as he stepped over them, following her as she retreated into the house. He closed and locked the door behind them.

Now that the moment was upon her, she was nervous. Would it hurt when he bit her? She'd asked him, but at the moment, she couldn't recall what he'd said.

She wet her lips with her tongue. Harry's eyes dropped to follow the motion. He wrapped a big hand around his dick and stroked it roughly, ending with a squeeze at the tip.

"I-I like your house." She whispered.

"Our house, Raina."

She nodded. "Um, yes." She'd moved her bags to the bedroom and she'd made a token effort of touring each of the rooms. She hadn't been able to give it her full attention as she'd been drawn to the front windows again and again as she'd awaited Harry's return. "Well, I—"

Harry shook his head. "I can't talk. Can't think. I need to fuck you." His deep groan sounded more like a wounded animal than a man. He seemed more on edge than when he'd left. "Seeing you here, knowing you're mine... I..."

His hunger for her only made her own desire for him burn brighter.

"I'm yours." She confirmed, instinctively knowing that he needed to hear it.

He growled. "Bedroom. Now."

She hurried up the stairs with Harry hot on her trail. She didn't stop until she stood before his king-sized bed. Harry's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back against his body. The warmth of him surrounded her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. Raina shifted her head to the side to give him better access. Groaning, he hugged her tightly, his stiff cock sliding between the cheeks of her bottom. Raina rocked against him.

He gripped the skirt of her dress and began dragging it up her thighs. The material rasped beneath his rough palms as he whipped it over her head and tossed it aside. Instantly, his hands returned, skating over her ribs and climbing to cup her breasts. His ragged breathing rippled across her skin, causing a shiver of arousal shake her frame.

She tried to turn in his arms, but he tightened his hold. The fingers of one hand pinched her nipple. He drove his other hand into her panties and cupped her pussy as if he owned it. Raina gasped as he manipulated her clit within her slick folds. The pleasure had her doubling over. She fell onto the mattress moaning his name.

Harry showed her no mercy. He kept his hips glued to hers, grinding his thick erection into her ass.

"Clothes off, Raina."

Lying flat, she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. But she couldn't remove her panties because of the way he kept her pinned.

"Help me." She asked, expecting him to either pull them down or get off her so that she could push them off. Harry did neither. With a snarl of frustration, he ripped through the white cotton.

Raina had no time to be frightened or shocked. Easily, Harry flipped her onto her back. She could see why he hadn't wanted her to turn around. His eyes were bright and wild as he held her gaze. The scruff covering his jaw was just short of a full-grown beard.

He worked his way between her thighs and shoved her legs over his shoulders. His gaze told her everything he seemed incapable of saying at the moment. She was his and nothing would stop him from claiming her.

Nodding her acceptance of his dominance, Raina stretched her arms over her head and relaxed into the bedding.

Once he realized that she wouldn't object, his hands tightened over her plush thighs. Holding her gaze, he bit into the skin below her knee. She gasped. His teeth were sharp. Perhaps sharper than she'd ever seen them. But he didn't break the skin.

With nibbles, licks, and growls, he worked his way down to the apex of her thighs. He spread her lips with his fingers and licked her with the flat of his tongue. Finesse seemed to be beyond him now, but he more than made up for it with hungry enthusiasm. He didn't watch her. His sole focus lay with devouring the prize between her legs.

Harry explored, teased, and then sucked her intimate flesh with a single-minded devotion that had Raina trembling and crying out his name. When she would have closed her thighs around his head, strong hands held them open. Her fingers fisted in his hair. She rolled her hips helplessly against his mouth.

Harry thrust his finger deep in her pussy, curving the digit and rubbing against her g-spot. Raina gave a surprised cry, her body arching to be closer to him. Her orgasm rushed through her, stealing her breath for endless moments. She froze as her core rippled. Harry kept the pleasure going, wiggling his finger, holding it deep.

She went limp, her limbs falling boneless onto the bed. Harry rose over her. Running his tongue slowly over his glistening lips, he grasped her hips. He flipped her onto her stomach with ease. It gave her a heady feeling to be with a man so powerful.

He drew her up onto her knees and then tapped the inside of her thighs so that she'd spread them wider. He slid the thick head of his cock through her slick folds, circling her clit before centering himself at her opening.

"Ready?" He rumbled.

"Yes." The word had barely left her lips before he was thrusting into her.

As he'd warned, he wasn't gentle. It felt like he'd filled her with half his length. She fisted the comforter as her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth. Harry punched his hips forward again, driving her up the mattress.

He growled and yanked her back. "Are you trying to run from me?"

She shook her head. "No. Never. You just—" She broke off with a scream when he thrust in all the way. Once full seated, he ground his hips into hers, setting off sparks of pleasure so intense that she collapsed into a moaning heap, her torso flat on the mattress. "Oh, God, Harry, that feels so good."

He groaned. He stroked weathered hands down her spine and around her sides. He squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples before curving his hands around her upper thighs. He used his hold as leverage to lift her into his first thrust and keep her from escaping even an inch of his possession. The head of his cock rubbed consistently over her g-spot until she felt mindless with toe-curling ecstasy.

Raina pushed back against him, meeting each of his lusty movements with one of her own. He grew progressively rougher, slamming his dick deeper and harder until he catapulted her into another orgasm. Even then, he didn't stop. Her peak seemed to propel him onward.

Groaning, he dropped over her, caging her in, continuing to fill her with his cock. Her orgasm slicked the way for him to move more easily within her walls. He took full advantage of that, shuttling in and out of her at an inhuman pace.

Harry twined his fingers with hers. He nosed his way through the curls at the nape of her neck and left a trail of hungry kisses before catching the lobe of her ear gently between his teeth. He flicked it with his tongue and sucked it before nuzzling at the spot where her neck and shoulder met. He licked her before closing his mouth over her flesh. The pressure of his canines was light, but enough to make her his captive.

His deep, satisfied groans drowned out the sounds of her own moans, of the mattress protesting beneath them, and of the wet smack of their bodies colliding. Another climax was coiling low in her belly. She had a feeling that this one was going to be the strongest one yet. As if he could sense how close she was, Harry reached under her and circled his finger around her clit.

Raina gave a startled cry as her core rippled and contracted. Waves radiated outward to the top of her head and down to her toes. And then Harry bit her.

First, there was the pain of his teeth penetrating her skin. Then she was hit with heat. Electricity flowed through her veins. It was over in seconds and then she was tossed into the maelstrom of her orgasm again.

Harry was growling. He went still over her, his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy as it swelled and pulsed, filling her with jet after jet of his cum.

When it was over, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled onto his back. "Mine forever now, Raina." He ran his tongue over her bite mark. Her wound stung briefly before going numb. "Forever."

She smiled. She could hear the satisfaction in his voice.

She was suddenly so tired that she could barely keep her eyes open. Yawning, she positioned herself at his side, her face cushioned on his chest. "How long will it take before I turn?"

"It varies. It could be as early as the full moon next week or it could take until the full moon in three months. But you will probably notice small differences in your sense of smell and hearing in a day or so." He tugged on her hair and she looked up at him. "How are you? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No. It was... wonderful. Amazing."

Her experiences were limited—thankfully, not limited to Levi as everyone seemed to think—but she was aware that she was a very lucky woman.

She and Levi had been little more than children experimenting. As far as satisfaction went, it had been one sided. Levi enjoyed their few encounters. Raina had found them more frustrating than anything. She'd chalked up Levi's lack of ability to last beyond a few thrusts to romantic fiction making more out of sex than there really was. People thought she still smarted over Levi cheating on her. She should be thanking him for saving her from a lifetime of bad sex. Thank God, she'd gone to college.

Still, Harry was on a whole other level. Just the memory of the way Harry rotated his hips was enough to have her pussy throbbing for more.

Harry inhaled and growled. "Rest. You're going to need it. Werewolves are a lusty lot. When your changes begin, you won't be able to keep your hands off of me."

She laughed. "I'm sure you will endure."

"I'll be ready and eagerly waiting for your werewolf hormones to kick in."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Harry woke with Raina nuzzling into his neck. She had one arm draped over his stomach and the other curled around his left arm. She was a pleasant, warm weight at his side.

He'd never spent the entire night with anyone before. He'd never wanted to. He'd never been in a committed relationship. There had been no point when he knew his mate was out there waiting for him to claim her.

Her nails suddenly dug into his skin. "You smell so good." Moaning, she moved her thigh over his, pressing on his morning erection. She sniffed him again and whimpered. "Why do you smell so damn good?"

He jerked when she nibbled his neck, teeth clamping around a bit of flesh and tugging. She might as well have wrapped her hand around his dick. Groaning, he lifted his hips into the heat of her thigh. Sliding his fingers into Raina's hair, he pulled her back so that he could look into her eyes.

He stared into her glowing golden irises in confusion. How could his mark have begun affected her so quickly? Was it possible that his wolf genes were stronger than he thought?

"What do I smell like?" He asked curiously.

"Rich like the earth, but refreshing like a cool breeze. And sweet. Delicious." She ended.

"To me, you smell like orange blossoms and vanilla." He tilted her head back and sniffed. "But now... I smell me mixed with you."

She moaned and moved her legs restlessly. "Should... Should this be happening so soon? I woke up... so hot. And... And I... I need you."

"Oh, fuck." He groaned. The combined scents of her usual delicious smell, her desire, and the new undercurrent of his own branding scent was a potent aphrodisiac. "Roll over." He ordered gruffly.

With a moan, she obeyed, flipping onto her stomach and rising onto her knees. They were each too desperate, too on edge for foreplay.

Harry stroked his cock through her folds before finding her opening. Without hesitation, he plunged in to the hilt, causing them both to groan. She was tight but still slick from their last mating.

He pulled back and thrust in again. Hard. Fast. Maybe in a month or two he'd be able to make love to her properly. Slow with lots of kisses, soft touches, and sweet words. Not this animalistic and ravenous fucking that had him pounding her into the mattress.

Raina fell forward beneath the onslaught of his thrusts. She gripped the sheets in a futile attempt to seek purchase.

He dropped over her, his arms caging her in and his weight pinning her beneath him. He used his knees to force her thighs to open wider. He bit her shoulder, not breaking the skin but holding her in place.

He wasn't gentle. He didn't hold back. He couldn't. His hips hammered hers until her knees gave out. Even then, he didn't stop.

Raina didn't object. She mewled and moaned and shoved herself onto his rampaging dick. She held his wrists, her elongated nails digging into his skin. The tiny sting of pain only drove him to fuck her harder.

He ground his cock into her as deep and as hard as his body and the angle would allow until she was screaming his name and her pussy was strangling his member. Growling, he struggled to move through her clenching muscles. In the end, the sensations overwhelmed him. He stiffened as she milked him of his cum.

Harry rested his forehead between her shoulder blades as he gulped air. Raina's pussy continued to pulse pleasantly around him. "Keep that up and I'll keep you in bed all day."

"When is it my turn to bite you?"

He laughed. "When you develop the fangs to do so." Human teeth weren't capable of giving him the indelible mating mark of a wolf. Though her eyes had glowed briefly, he doubted she was capable of shifting or even a partial shift—which she would need to be able to do in order to mark him. He levered himself off of her. He patted her rounded bottom fondly. God, he was glad that she had a curvy figure. "And when the wolf half of you submits to me."

She whipped over to stare at him. "Submit?" She huffed.

He grinned at her irate expression. "I'm the Alpha of our pack. Everyone shows me their submission and pledges their loyalty." Which could be damned awkward at times.

When his father chose to step down as Alpha, he'd had to submit to Harry. It was the same with his brother. He'd grown up with these men. He loved them. But he'd had to make the demand of them as he'd made of every other member of their pack. Their community would be unstable if he didn't. And as awkward and uncomfortable as it had been, as Alpha, he needed their submission. His instincts demanded it.

All a wolf had to do was lower their eyes or show him their throat to give him deference. It was a small display of respect. But... defy him and it the results could be dire.

"But... you're so..."

His brows rose. "I'm so...?"

She shrugged. "Quiet. Sweet."

He chuckled as he recalled her trying to hold him off with a cross. "You didn't think I was so sweet a few weeks ago."

"That's before I got to know you."

He cupped the back of her neck and tugged her closer for a kiss. "I'm generally a patient guy. I was taught to be kind. And I will never hurt you." He kissed her again and kept her close so that their lips brushed together as he said, "But I am an Alpha. Make no mistake, baby, I'm dangerous."

☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...
11K 403 38
Bella Wolf, the werewolf with a special ability, a Howling Heart. Her best friend introduces her to five fantastically amazing lads who are also were...
91.8K 1.4K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
64.3K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...