Runaway ~ (Completed) āœ… ~

By b14zeb14ck

~~~~ š˜š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜¬š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜¦š˜­š˜§. ~~~~ "š˜‰š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­š˜ŗ, š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜ š˜¬š˜Æš˜°š˜ø ļæ½... More

Welcome!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*
35*
36*
37
38
39*
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66*
67*
68*
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95

Epilogue

794 18 15
By b14zeb14ck

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my favourite neighbours!?" Eddie screams out as he slams the front door open, Billy rolling his eyes in annoyance as he puts down the weights he was lifting.

"You need to stop barging in Munson, for fucks sake."

"Or what, ruin the moment of you and (y/n) fucking on the couch?" Eddie bursts out laughing, Billy gritting his teeth and holding himself back to not punch the guy in the face like last time.

"Wow, am I really the first one here? That's a first." Eddie looks around the decorated house, setting the gift box down on the coffee table.

"I mean, you do live next to us Eddie!" (y/n) calls out from the kitchen and he bounces towards her to see what she was cooking but she smacks his hand away with a wooden spoon.

"Ow!" he pouts at her but she just chuckles lightly.

"Wait until the others arrive first." Eddie grumbles under his breath, going over to the living room to watch some TV like he normally does when he's bored at home or not working with Billy at the mechanics. This was like his second home after all while he keeps (y/n) company. She was still declared dead so she couldn't go out a lot. "You can't have some either love." (y/n) smiles as she feels Billy wrap his arms around her from behind, burying his head against her neck and pressing soft kisses against her skin.

"I was hoping to have some of you but unfortunately, we have company." he growls lowly, one of his hands running up his love's side and her neck to hold her chin, turning her head so he could kiss her.

"It's not like Eddie hasn't seen anything." (y/n) giggles against Billy's lips, turning around to face him as he kisses her deeply and pins her against the kitchen counter.

"Hey-woah! I did not want to see that the minute I stepped in here!" Steve exclaims, the couple breaking apart to see Robin and him standing by the open doorway, each of them holding a gift too.

"People are starting to come, go get dressed love." (y/n) says, pecking Billy's lips once more before he walks back upstairs. "Come in guys. Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"If you have Steve reading the map while I drive, yes." Robin says, Steve rolling his eyes as he hands (y/n) a gift.

"Happy birthday (y/n)."

"You guys didn't have to. It's just a housewarming to invite you all to our place."

"And not bring gifts on your birthday after your boyfriend's sister told us it was your birthday and you were trying ti lie to us about it, hell no!" Robin exclaims, jumping on (y/n) to hug her before giving her a gift to her. "By the way, this place is amazing!"

"I'm just glad we didn't have any trouble when we came back to the house a month ago. It was just as we left it."

"I'm going to sneak around and poke in your bedroom." Robin grins, skipping upstairs before Steve could stop her.

"Sorry about her, she was so excited." he says and (y/n) shrugs while putting the gifts down next to the fire place beneath the TV.

"It's fine. I don't mind."

"Harrington!" Eddie exclaims as he jumps up, wrapping an arm around his shoulder to talk to him and ask him about Hawkins. As the two boys walk away, a couple more familiar faces show up.

"Byers and Argyle!" (y/n) greets Joyce, Will, Jonathan and Argyle as they walk in with wide smiles on their faces.

"Oh, happy birthday dear!" Joyce says, hugging the girl and the boys say the same before passing her gifts.

"You guys are spoiling me."

"Shush, I wanted to get more but my sons had to pull me away from the store." Joyce chuckles and the kids whine out in embarrassment.

"Mum!"

"Come in. I'm almost finished cooking. The others are-"

"(y/n)!" the girl looks over to see Max, Eleven and Hopper walk in, the girls running over to hug the older one.

"You came!" (y/n) hugs the girls and they smile at her.

"Of course we did! We wouldn't miss your birthday!" Max says passing her gift.

"For you..." Eleven smiles, handing her gift to (y/n) and she realises it was handmade along with Wills.

"Oh thank you so much. Let me put these away carefully." (y/n) gently puts the gifts down with care, the girls looking around in awe of the house and they run off together to explore.

"Hey kid." Hopper smiles at the girl, passing her a large manila envelope.

"You didn't have to-"

"-I think you might like this one the best. And yes, I had to." he winks at the girl, ruffling her hair before walking to Joyce to talk to her.

"Hurry up! We're late!" (y/n) smiles as she hears Dustin's voice, looking over to see the rest of the kids walking through with him, the Sinclairs and the Wheelers. "(y/n)!" Dustin jumps into her arms to hug her, making her stumble back.

"Careful Henderson, you're going to make her fall!"

"Eddie!" the kid quickly hands (y/n) her gift before rushing off to talk to Eddie.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" The Sinclairs and Wheelers say, passing her a gift one by one.

"Let me help darling." Billy kisses her cheek from behind her, scaring her since he popped out of nowhere and takes the gifts to keep them with the rest.

"Welcome guys! Come in! I'm just going to go and set the food."

"Let us help you." the adults and the grown kids help (y/n) put the food on the table after everything was ready before moving to the living room to all catch-up.

"How's everything in Hawkins?" (y/n) asks as she nestles next to Billy who kisses her shoulder, everyone smirking at her from the affection he was showing.

"Good! It's actually peaceful and boring now which is better than knowing that something might come out from the Upside Down." Dustin says, shrugging his shoulders. Everyone agrees before they all talk about what's going on with them one by one before (y/n), Eddie and Billy talked about their life in California. 

"Let's open the gifts before we eat." Billy says and everyone rushes to get their gift and hand it to (y/n) to open. She opens each one, absolutely loving them and hugging each person until it came to Hopper who was last to give his gift.

"This is more for both of you really but-just open it. It's from Murray, the doc and me." he says, (y/n) opening the large manila envelope to take out some documents and cards.

"My new identity..." (y/n) gasps, tearing up as she read over her new birth certificate and civilian documents.

"I know that it's hard to leave your old life behind, especially from your brother and your parents but I thought this would be helpful. Let you live an actual life. Maybe go back to studying or work." Hopper explains as (y/n) showed another certificate to Billy.

"(y/n) and Billy Hargrove..." he reads out. "We're... married..."

"I know it's not the most conventional way but I thought it might be better for you both." Hopper says and (y/n) smiles at him happily, getting up to hug him.

"Thank you so much."

"We're sisters!" Eleven squeals out happily, looking over the new birth certificate for (y/n). "I have a sister!"

"Hope you don't mind being a Hopper. You've protected Eleven when I wasn't here and I wanted to thank you." Hopper says as he leans back from the hug.

"It's so much... thank you!" (y/n) exclaims, sitting back on the couch to wipe her tears.

"We're actually married..." Billy breathes out, an excited glimmer in his eyes. "I can finally call you my wife!" he kisses his love happily, ignoring the groans from everyone as he kisses her with all his love for her. "I guess this makes more sense now to give because," Billy leans back, pulling out a small velvet box. The girls all gasped in excitement, (y/n) covering her mouth in shock. "I can finally give you this." he opens the box to reveal a diamond ring. "I wanted to ask you to marry me tonight after the celebrations but I guess we already are-"

"-yes!" Billy blinks in surprise at (y/n) who nods quickly.

"Really-"

"-yes! Hundred times yes!" she stands up and Billy beams at her as he moves to kneel in front of her.

"Then (y/n), would you do me the honours and have me as your husband for the rest of our lives?"

"Billy how many times am I going to say this!? Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" he chuckles happily, slipping the ring on his love's finger before she kneels down in front of him to kiss him while everyone clapped in excitement. Billy sighs blissfully against (y/n)'s lips as she holds his cheeks, kissing him with all her love for him before the couple slowly pulled back with goofy smiles.

"FINALLY! I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO BE MY SISTER-IN-LAW! PAY UP BITCHES!" Max screams out happily, jumping up and the boys grumble as they hand her cash.

"You bet on us!?" (y/n) asks in shock as Max counts the money happily.

"Why am I not surprised." Billy says, standing up with his love as he ruffles his sister's hair. "I think it's time for lunch?" he asks and everyone quickly agrees as they all get up and head to the dining table to eat together. 

(y/n) couldn't help but look at the ring on her hand, a large smile on her face and Billy's heart fills with so much joy knowing he was going to finally have his happy ending with her. He moves to hold her hand, kissing her finger that that the ring on it before pulling her close while everyone talks and eat. The girls giggled and talked as they drank champagne, the boys drinking their beers while the kids were drinking soda.

"(y/n), why aren't you drinking? You love to drink." Steve says and (y/n) freezes when she takes a sip of her water.

"We're trying to cut back on our drinking." Billy says. "Like I'm trying to cut back on my smoking."

"Yeah, we were planning to do this when we moved so just keeping to it."

"One day isn't bad. You should be celebrating!" Nancy says, Robin agreeing with her.

"Maybe not today." (y/n) says nervously but she notices a knowing smile on Joyce's face.

"I don't think (y/n) can drink for another 9 months." the mother beams mischievously and everyone stops what they were doing, processing her words.

"You're pregnant!?"

"Joyce!" (y/n) whines out. "It was supposed to be a surprise!"

"Holy fucking shit you're pregnant!?" everyone except Joyce and Hopper yells out, (y/n) blushing red as she looks at Billy who was frozen still with his spoon in the air. 

"Billy?" she waves her hand in front of his face, quickly noticing the tears that quickly fell down his cheeks as he sets the spoon down.

"How long...?" he whispers and (y/n) frowns thinking he probably wasn't happy.

"I found out a couple weeks back. I'm a month in roughly."

"The morning Max barged in...? After that night?" Billy whispers and (y/n) nods.

"Billy I'm sorry-"

"-I love you so much (y/n)! I fucking love you with everything I have!" Billy exclaims, picking (y/n) up and spinning her around as he cried happy tears. She smiles in relief, tearing up as she leaned down to kiss her love when he set her back down on her feet. "You've given me everything I could dream of... I love you... I love you so much (y/f/n)." Billy repeats between kisses and (y/n) cries happily knowing Billy was just as excited as she was.

"I love you Billy Hargrove. I love you so much. I'm so happy." she smiles up at him as he wipes her tears away, kissing her forehead and hugging her tightly.

"We're going to be aunties!" Max and Eleven squeal out happily, bubbling about which aunt they would be to the kid and what they would teach it.

"Now today really is something to celebrate!" Eddie exclaims, raising his beer and everyone raises their glass. "To the happy Billy and (y/n)!"

"To Billy and (y/n)!" the couple smiles at their large family who cheered for them hugging each other and knowing that they were going to be happy like this together for the rest of their lives.

"So, when's the wedding?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978 11 35
- į“…į“‡ŹŸÉŖį“„į“€į“›į“‡ - .š–„” Ż Ė–šŸ¦‡ ŻĖ– Żš–„” . į“‡į“ į“‡Ź€ źœ±ÉŖÉ“į“„į“‡ į“›Źœį“‡ į“„į“€źœ±į“‡ į“źœ° į“›Źœį“‡ į“…į“‡ŹŸÉ¢į“€į“…į“'źœ±, Źœį“€į“”į“‹ÉŖÉ“źœ± Źœį“€źœ± Ź™į“‡į“„į“į“į“‡ į“€ į“˜ŹŸį“€É¢į“œį“‡. į“›Źœį“‡É“, į“”ÉŖŹŸŹŸ Ź™Źį“‡Ź€źœ± É¢į“į“‡źœ± į“ÉŖźœ±źœ±ÉŖÉ“É¢. į“…į“€Źźœ± ŹŸį“€į“›į“‡Ź€, Ź™į“€Ź€Ź™į“€Ź€...
523 75 10
[ššŽšŽšŠ šŽšš„] ā š€š„š„ š­š”šž š¬šššœš«š¢šŸš¢šœšžš¬ šˆ š¦ššššž š°šžš«šž šŸšØš« šØš®š« š„šØšÆšž. š†š®šžš¬š¬ šˆ š°ššš¬ š©š«šžš­š­š² š¬š­š®š©š¢š...
309K 6.9K 24
šŸŒ¹šŸ©øšŸ§‡ ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ šš‚ššƒ! ā”ŠĶ™ 惻... ĖĖ‹ Ė–*Ā°ąæ š€š„š„ šˆ š–ššš§š­ āŒ—āŒ— Ėš ą¼˜ā™” Ā·Ėš ā‚ŠĖšĖ‘ą¼„Ų˜ šˆšŒ š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š˜šš˜µš˜¦š˜·š˜¦ š˜š˜¢š˜³š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øļæ½...
13.2K 274 38
š–Øš–­ š–¶š–§š–Øš–¢š–§: š–ŗ š–»š—ˆš—’ š—€š—ˆš–¾š—Œ š—†š—‚š—Œš—Œš—‚š—‡š—€ š—š—‚š—š—š—‚š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾ š—‡š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—š—‚š—Œ š–暝—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—š—‹š—’ š—š—ˆ š–½š—ˆ š–¾š—š–¾š—‹š—’š—š—š—‚š—‡š—€...