The Red Wing Mansion

Por CSWx1995

Alix is a backpacker out travelling before she goes to college. She takes the odd job to clean a haunted Red... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Sequel : The Pearl Wing Mansion
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter One
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Two
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Five
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Six
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Seven
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Nine

Chapter Seventeen

954 36 2
Por CSWx1995

I crawl into the club, Fontaine now at my side. He doesn't take me anywhere special.

He leads me directly into the middle of the rug, between every seated participant, and he makes me wait there – in the perfect position to be viewed and humiliated from all angles.

Claudius drops the belt to the floor, and then gets down onto his knees.

He holds my ass cheeks and spreads them.

"See how she is now? Look, dripping dew already..." in front of everyone, he slides two fingers into my pussy, and then finger-fucks me in front of them. My elbows buckle and my face gets closer to the ground as I hide my eyes in the rug.

Some of them chuckle as I fall, reacting so quickly, and Fontaine steadily fucks me with his two fingers, before spreading them inside me, and feeling the tight walls, "Mm, good, she's ready, I invite you to come forward and touch my betrothed."

I hold my breath, as he moves aside, someone comes forward and slides a finger right through my pussy, feeling how slippery and wet it is. Then another finger tries from another person, and another. Until at least half have witnessed and felt my pussy on display. For some reason it makes my legs feel hot, my pussy too, like a blush finds a way down there somehow.

For some strange reason, I'm enjoying this.

"She needs to be stretched, she's so small," someone advises Fontaine.

"I'll fuck her in a moment," he dismisses them, "Anyone else?"

"Can I?" a small whisper of excitement.

Cece – the virgin bride. I don't expect her to be so bold.

No one does.

"Here," Fontaine encourages her to try, and I hear her get on her knees and shuffle along the floor. She touches me with one finger, shy and barely at all before taking her hand away, "No," Fontaine scolds her and clearly grasps her hand to show her how to properly stroke a pussy. I purse my lips when his fingers leading hers, both dip right into my pussy and push in, then out.

I squeeze my pussy uncontrollably over them, and they squelch out with so much damn juice. I'm so fucking embarrassed at how wet I've become with so many different people feeling me. The fact they could hear it.

"You can taste it if you like," Claudius murmurs at Cece seductively, and I can't help but glance behind me to see what they're doing. Cece nods, eyes down, as Claudius dips his wet fingers into her mouth, approving of her sucking his fingers clean in an instant. When she's done, she gets back up and goes back to her husband's lap again. He seems to approve of her boldness, and kisses her on the mouth.

I keep staring and Claudius notices, catching me staring up and not at the floor.

"Face down, Alexandra," Fontaine reprimands me.

"Surely you will punish her for her behaviour prior to this?" One of the wives asks Fontaine, "She is too wet but still improper – hard to tame I bet?"

"A joy to tame," Fontaine responds, picking up his belt, "Six times, brat – keep your ass raised throughout, or I'll let Rudolph take his belt and join me."

He moves.

I feel Claudius' belt tap my butt, clearly hanging from his hand. I wince already at the thought and can't stand not knowing when it'll strike my ass cheek. I also can't help but imagine him as a ghost again, with my head down, I can imagine anything.

Anyway, I nod into the ground, telling myself I can so totally do this –

Strike!

The belt strikes across my ass, just a thick leather whip, really.

But it hurts. Bad. A moan of pain escapes my throat, and I try to keep my ass up, even though I wish I could hide my bare skin immediately.

Claudius puts a hand on the small of my back, keeping me steady.

"Good," he praises me, "Again," His soft voice reassures me. The belt repositions and smacks me a second time, the other cheek. I tremble and pant, but I keep any noise in this time, "Good girl," more praise? Wow. I like being praised –

SMACK!

The belt touches the first area again.

This stings a lot more.

"I can't – !" I cry out, but then I bite my cheek. I can't give up that easy.

Claudius doesn't wait for me to breathe.

He strikes again, same place, on the other cheek.

Was that six? No. Four.

"Two more, Alix," Claudius dips a finger into my pussy, and circles it around, "And then this gets pounded, so keep your whining in, and behave."

Okay. Okay.

He strikes my ass with the belt, harder. A real test.

Fuck. I whisper it into the rug.

The other cheek. One more.

SMACK.

I scream out into the rug, unable to hide it anymore.

Claudius keeps his hand always on the small of my back, but now he takes out his cock.

"Shh," Fontaine scolds me, his hot and heavy dick prods my opening and then thrusts in, stretching my tensed pussy. He widens it with a long stroke. As he hits deep, his hand rests on the back of my head, and keeps me down as he fucks me into the rug, in front of his friends.

I am so wet, you can hear every stroke, and he knows they can all hear too.

Fontaine moves to the side a bit as he fucks me, so they can watch better as his dick strokes in and out of my pussy.

After a few more strokes, he stops, his dick half way in, half way out.

"Fuck me," he encourages me, "Move your hips, don't be so lazy."

I do as I'm told.

I move my hips backward and forward, and I fuck him slow at first, my knees still trembling from the belting, followed by the sudden deep fucking.

The more confident I get, the faster I can push back and forward, until I feel like I myself am in a rapture. In the moment, at the perfect angle and with every eye on me, Claudius remains still, approving my effort.

I love it.

I can do this.

Now, since I am doing so well by my Master's standard, Fontaine lets me enjoy it for a few more minutes. However, he's not interested in my enjoyment above his own.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he jerks me up off the safety of the ground.

I cry out, averting my eyes as he pulls me back into his torso. One arm wraps around my waist, while his hand holds my chin up and forces me to look at all his friends.

I can't, I look anywhere in the room but at their eyes, as he continues to fuck me from behind. He has to lift my knees off the ground to get a better angle.

"She's shy, she's so adorable," another of the wives compliments me.

"Fuck me now," while another wife is clawing at her husband to start their own round.

They're not just turning me on by making me feel exposed, I'm turning them on by getting fucked and owned in front of them. How did this turn out to be so much fun? I love it!

I get a surge of good adrenaline, as I let my body climax and cream all over Fontaine as he fucks me deep with each stroke.

My climax is perfect, I twist and tense and moan loudly, but he holds me firmly in place, and fucks me a little harder.

Fontaine finally pushes balls deep and cums deep inside me, before dropping me off onto the floor, between his friends legs, so my face falls into his crotch and I'm face to face with another set of dick and balls – that another woman was just sucking moments ago.

I'm staring at this man's crotch, gawking – when Fontaine pulls me back up before I get too comfortable.

"Just a taste of what's to come when we share," Fontaine teases me as he puts me back onto my elbows, turns me around and shows me off again.

His friends fuck their wives while I'm on display, now I can hear them instead.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he smacks my ass, "Get up – go to bed. We're getting married tomorrow, remember?"

He seems so happy.

I can finally stand up, and my ass hurts very much, but my pussy feels amazing.

I stand on jelly legs, still unable to look at anyone in the room.

Fontaine stands in front of me and lets me hide in his chest for a moment.

I breathe him in, while he holds my sensitive ass in his hands.

"Are you coming to bed too?" I ask him quietly.

"Yes..." Claudius drawls, "Of course – you and I, we're not done yet."

He puts a coat over me, and takes my hand.

"Goodbye, Alexandra," some of the club members farewell me quite sweetly.

I awkwardly wave, and Fontaine takes me from the room.

Quickly, he walks me to his master bedroom, upstairs.

He shuts the door and locks it, while I stumble my way to the bed.

Claudius Fontaine strips right then and there with a predatory look in his eyes.

Smirking, I try to out move him, but as I try to scuttle around the bed, he just moves up behind me, far too fast for me, and he bends me over into the sheets.

Before I can even get a hold, his hard dick sinks once into my pussy, twice, then three times... but then he pulls out, to press his dick to my asshole.

"Be quiet, because everyone is sleeping," Fontaine reminds me, just as he slides his cock into my tight ass.

Claudius really wanted to give me a good ass-fucking tonight, I can tell by the way he grabs both my legs and pulls them onto the bed, making sure I'm bent at the right angle to fuck me as deep and hard as possible, while I'm unable to even inch away a little bit. He holds my hips firm.

As his incubus magic drains me of energy, my pussy also drains his dick of the same life force.

Somehow, it perfectly balances, so neither of us are in any danger.

"I could fuck you all night, until you're too sensitive for anyone else," Fontaine fucks me faster, and faster – but abruptly, before I think he's going to cum, he pulls out entirely, "However..." his voice holds a deep warning, "...I need to clean out that dirty mouth..."

I spin around before he makes me, and I face him on my hands and knees on the bed, closing my eyes. I open my mouth and keep my face back.

I know he'll cum onto my tongue, like, that was obvious – after fucking my ass that hard. He would cum any second.

I'm obediently in place when Claudius' hand cups the back of my head, and he puts his hard dirty dick, straight past my lips, into my mouth.

When I realise what he is doing, it's too late, he keeps going, straight back into my throat, hearing me choke but simply waiting for me to comply with his depth.

"You misbehave, you act like a bitch, so you get treated like one," Claudius throat fucks me until the rhythm is satisfying for his needs. It's hard work. My tongue and mouth, full of saliva, clean his dick, while he settles balls deep and empties his load straight into my throat, "Swallow it, Alexandra."

I do.

When he's done with me, he pulls out and watches me sit back on my heels, a protest in my eyes.

"I didn't know you'd do that," I speak, husky and annoyed that he fucked my ass, then my mouth, "You're disgusting – now I'm disgusting. Argh – fuck..."

Fontaine strokes the back of his fingers down my red cheek, "Get down, roll over and give me your ass again."

I look to his dick... hard again?!

"I'm tired now," I cross my arms over my chest.

"So lie down," Claudius 'helps me' get down by pushing me against the pillows. He grabs my waist and twists me around, and then he brings my ass back into his crotch.

His cock finds my pussy like it's home, and he stretches me wide again. Fontaine finds a nice deep angle, and fucks me slowly, with a hand on one of my breasts, and his other hand over my mound, his finger circling my clit.

"Do you ever sleep, Fontaine?" I croak out, as he kisses my neck.

He bites my shoulder, and then kisses it better.

"There'll be no sleeping when I'm teaching Mrs. Fontaine her place forevermore," Claudius finger does the devil's work on my clit. Only an incubus would know how to time the touches that well. Fuck his finger. I wriggle back against him, protesting another climax. I loved fucking him, but I didn't want him to think I was that easy every damn time. I really try to keep it at bay, and Fontaine recognises my struggles are a part of me resisting.

Claudius stops thrusting, he just settles inside, deep. He doesn't even touch my clit. He pushes his cock in, a little harder, a little deeper, until I'm so full I can't help but keep clenching... and keep clenching, again, on impulse, until, abruptly – I cum. Like out of fucking nowhere.

I cum.

Without him fucking me.

Without him touching my clit.

Just deep inside, stretching me to my limit, my pussy dies.

As my walls squeeze as hard as they can around him, forcing him to cum next, Claudius doesn't move, but lets his cock dump his seed straight into my womb.

"Go to sleep," he whispers in my ear.

A direct and clear order.

But. He doesn't take his dick out, he makes sure I stay right where I am, my ass against his balls, his dick hard in my pussy after cumming – and not taking his grand exit.

I try to rest, I try to sleep, I try to close my eyes, but every time I try to wriggle off, he keeps pressing me back down.

"You'll get used to it," Claudius scolds me, his chin resting on the top of my head, "You're falling asleep with me stretching you, whether you like it or not... so shh... take it easy."

"I'll just keep cumming," I hiss my complaint anyway, "I can't help but respond to you inside."

"Ahuh," Claudius doesn't care that I'm stating the obvious, "Do I have to gag you with a ball?"

I shake my head.

He puts his hand on my temple, and forces my head back on the pillow.

"Sleep," this time it's not a whisper, it's a final order.

Yeah fucking right.

I don't think I'd ever sleep again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.5K 1.7K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
584K 20.2K 110
[18+] A Lycan's favourite meal is a fresh virgin mortal. If you dare visit the Onyx Lycan Nightclub in Dire Wolf City, it's just a matter of time bef...
31 0 8
The hisses and whispers of the creatures lurk in the darkness. The screams of anger and hunger bounce off the dusty crinkled books. Harmless creatur...
17.9K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...