What If... {Stuck with the Pa...

By EerieSmile

Countryhumansxreader One Shot request book to the main book Stuck With The Past More

Request Page
The Weakness Behind An Aggressive Mask
The Wall That Divided The World
Rats and Cats
Company and Abandonment

Seax

1.6K 66 74
By EerieSmile

What if Skáney would've walked in on USSR and (Your Name)?

Requested by @Dimitri1889

You heard footsteps leaving the room.

Your heart sank, USA had left you here to face this all alone.

"USSR, please. Please stop." You begged.

But he ignored you completely.

"HELP!" You yelled in your panic, forgetting USSR's warnings.

"Закрой твой рот." He hissed, but you wouldn't.

"HELP! PLEASE, ANYONE!" You continued to yell at the top of your lungs.

|~~~~~~|

Skáney put his book down. He kept hearing your hollowed out voice faintly from one of the rooms.

You sounded distressed, and were probably screaming at the top of your lungs.

He leaned back for a second and closed his eyes, relishing the wind that came flowing in through the window, softly messing with his hair.

Then he adjusted his belt, by making sure the short sword he carried on it wouldn't stab his leg.

He found it beautiful, the bony surface shimmering white, except for the places that were smeared with dry blood.

The mesmerizing seax.

Getting up, he walked across the room, giving his best not to step on one of your books. Your rage would be amusing, but he didn't want to risk being disliked by you.

He smiled. Never before had he cared about anyone's opinion, except for yours.

And he felt fine with that.

He listened to his footsteps that slightly echoed in the large hall. Also filled with bookshelves, but they were only sparsely filled. Or maybe, more organized than jumbled up, which made them look more empty.

You seemed to really love books. Something he didn't really care for. He never really thought about them, but he had to admit they were pretty cool.

Putting in words on pieces of paper. It was some kind of... immortality. Because the person's thoughts live in those words. And as long as the words still remain, the person won't ever be fully dead, even when their heart has stopped a long time ago. Just like handmade art, which he loved a lot.

Lost in his thoughts, suddenly your voice filled his mind again. It was muffled now, and twice as angry. He could barely make it out, but he was able to hear what room it came from.

He hesitantly put his hand on the doorknob and tried to hear what was going on.

His heart stopped for a second after he picked up a second muffled voice aggressively talking to you.

Were you in real trouble?

He twisted the doorknob.

Nothing, the door was locked.

But the aggressive voice went quiet, before shouting something at the door.

He could hear your voice too, exclaiming something that he couldn't understand either, but sounded relieved... and scared.

Skáney stopped for a moment, going through the options he had right now, then threw his whole body weight against the door, breaking it down. It landed on the floor with a thump.

Skáney raised his gaze to meet your terrified face.

His heart stopped. There you were, trapped against the wall, a tall body looming above you, despicably forcing himself onto you.

"Skáney!" You shouted, trying to free yourself from USSR's grip, but he pressed you even closer to the wall and covered your mouth with the palm of his hand, glaring at the Viking.

"Get out." The Slav pointed to the exit, glaring at the Nordic man in the doorway.

He didn't move. Your eyes sparkled with fear and plead, whilst the tight grip that pressed you onto the wall was choking you.

"(Your... Name)?" Skáney suddenly felt his rib cage pull itself together. His body straightened and his vision smeared into a jumble of red colors.

"Bastarðr." Skáney's grip around the knife he held got stronger.

His pupil was barely visible in his milky grey eye.

USSR gulped. And before he could do anything else Skáney threw himself at him.

You shrieked in fear and felt how your legs lost their ability to stand.

Skáney ran the sword across USSR's face. Blood spritzed through the room, and USSR's cheek became a fountain of red.

USSR reached for the inside of his coat, but before he could pull out his weapon, the knife had made it's way into his stomach.

The Slav cried out in unbelievable pain, as he pulled out a pistol.

"Skáney, NO." You shook in the corner, fear laming your body.

But he wouldn't leave nor stop attacking him. USSR's stomach was in shreds, half of his face lay in the floor of your room and Skáney now made his way to USSR's legs.

USSR shrieked as he sailed to the floor. And suddenly a loud bang made you jump. You were dazed now, could barely see a thing.

USSR was on the floor, covered in his own blood, chest barely moving to draw any breaths. Skáney sat on the floor and held the area on his stomach. Blood crept from his fingers.

"Great heavens!" You suddenly felt someone touch your shoulder. "Are you okay, dear?"

You couldn't answer, you shook and felt how tears poured down your eyes.

"Please, follow me out of the room."

"But Skáney..." You tried to get up and walk towards the Scandinavian who's breath started to get shallow, but your legs were too wobbly to move.

"USA, (Your Name) is shocked. I'll bring them to safety. You go get help." British Empire picked you up bridesmaid style and carried you out of the room that now reeked of blood."

"But Skáney..." You shook as tears poured out of your eyes.

"I'm sorry, dear. Shh, try to think of something else." British Empire tried calming you down.

"Is he going to die?" You tried catching your breath.

"Only time will tell. USA is going to get help, don't worry."

"He shouldn't have... he shouldn't have tried to save me... he just wanted to...

How could I?

Voters

@KTMjoslin

@Mythic_Inferno

@_Akki_Ryo_

@Ophelia_Kimberly

@frogwithaknife

@Panda_KawaiUvU

FallenDice

@A_Umbreon

@sleepyyylate

@DevinylFNF

@Yuuu_Dane

@HarrisBee

@you_heard_nothing

@seolyuri

@frauleviaisthename

MarvelManiac_

@BlackHeart1029

@SerialSocka

@0Random_Person7

@HosekiisSleepy

@zShadowLynx

@-ComfortZone-

@PatheticSinner

@ImBaguette

@AEFV23

@I_Am_Book-worm

@strwberrimocha

@Silvatore_sama

@4daoran

@OhHellNahBoi

@TitanixxVcV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
22.7K 868 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
4.5K 25 10
𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴! 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦! 𝘛...
295 72 42
Short stories about historical facts.