๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โ†ฏ ๐„๏ฟฝ...

Por vanityvintaqe

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž." ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ... Mรกs

๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

461 32 10
Por vanityvintaqe

𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆

AS PEARL WALKED THROUGH THE BUSY carnival, she happily looked around at all the fun-looking rides as the smell of carnival food filled her nostrils.

Pearl tugged on the sleeve of her sister's shirt as she began to speak, "don't you think it's time I head back home?"

Marigold laughs, "Pearl, our parents won't be home for days. You said it yourself darlin'. Stop worryin' about it."

Pearl takes a deep breath, "you're right. I suppose I should enjoy myself."

"Why don't you go get yourself somethin' to eat?" Luther suggests.

Pearl smiles, "be back." She happily walks over, pushing herself through the crowd.

"We gotta find a way to get her outta there," Marigold tells Luther, keeping her eyes trained on her sister as she heads over to one of the food stands.

"She's seventeen, Goldie. She's too young to leave but too old to be adopted by us."

"That's the thing, Luth, she's seventeen. She is old enough to leave," Marigold sighs and crosses her arms, "she just has to want to."

"You don't thinks she wants to?" he asks.

"No, she does. She's just too scared."

"Hey, isn't that Elvis?" Luther suddenly says.

Marigold looks over and sure enough, dressed in white pants and a black lace shirt is the man himself, Elvis Presley.

"Hey E.P.!" Luther shouts through the crowd.

Elvis suddenly stops and looks for the source of the yell. He smiles widely when he sees that it was his two friends, Marigold Anderson, and Luther Hawk.

He ends the conversation he was having with the group of people he was with before making his way over to them. As he does so, he desperately searches for the gorgeous girl he was so infatuated with before.

But he was only met with disappointment when he didn't get any sight of her.

"The star... the man himself—Mr. Elvis Presley," Luther clapped Elvis on the back as Elvis met him with a light chuckle.

"Haven't seen ya' in a while," Elvis spoke.

"Goldie and I have been traveling," Luther told him.

"Yeah, it's great to see you again," Marigold greeted with a smile, "your performance was amazing tonight."

He smiled at Marigold but only really wants to ask about the girl that was standing at her side at the show. "What were you two doin' out here anyhow? Weren't ya' just in Australia?"

Luther nods, "we were but Marigold wanted to pay a visit to her little sister," Luther explained.

"Would ya like to meet her?" Marigold offered, "the little ball of sunshine is heading over here now."

Marigold and Luther both focused their eyes on the blonde who was holding a huge funnel cake as she made her way over to them.

Elvis mimicked their line of vision, focusing his eyes on the same blonde they are. The blonde that almost had him on his knees earlier.

Having her face too engulfed in her delicious funnel cake, Pearl hadn't noticed their eyes on her let alone the presence of Elvis at all. She was mainly laser-focused on not getting any white cream on her pretty purple dress.

Just at the sight of her once more, Elvis felt his entire world stop and his breathing pause. His eyes wouldn't leave her and he suddenly felt this need to protect her but also felt protected by her— as if that made any sense.

But Lord, there she was. As golden and perfect as ever. So much prettier than when he first laid eyes on her.

Now, he could really see her. There were no blinding lights or screaming fans. He could now see her entire face as a whole and take her in fully.

"Marie, I got a funnel cake!" Pearl giggled happily which only further caused Elvis to fall for her.

She stopped before them, Elvis closer to her than any of them. She was shocked when she locked eyes with him, almost dropping her funnel cake all over her pretty dress.

Elvis felt no different, he was just as gobsmacked as he stared down at the girl in front of him.

"Pearl meet Elvis," Marigold introduced. "Elvis meet my little sister Pearl Gracie," after introducing the two, she looked at Luther with a smirk.

The both of them could clearly see the energy erupting from the two of them. And maybe, just maybe, Elvis could be Pearl's way out. At least, that's the thought process of Marigold and Luther.

To Elvis, she was perfect. A ball of sunshine. Golden. So innocent, like an angel sent straight from Heaven, so very oblivious to all the bad and evil around her. Such a pretty thing.

"Pearl..." he finally muttered as he managed to take her much smaller hand to place a gentle kiss on her knuckles. "It's a pleasure to meet you, baby."

Pearl stared back at him, waiting to wake up from this dream at any moment. But she never did.

She lightly blushed as she attempted a smile, "hello."

And just like that, he was whipped. Just by a simple word from her pretty pink lips.

For the rest of the night, the group of four walked around and hung out at the carnival together. They enjoyed all the snacks and fun entertainment that the carnival provided.

Pearl stood next to Elvis and every so often she would look up at him as he spoke to her.

"Hey, Pearl wanna get some cotton candy?" her sister asked.

"Oh, no. I'm too full from the funnel cake I had."

Marigold nodded, "Elvis?"

He shook his head, "no, I'm alright. Thanks."

Marigold nodded again and smiled, "Luth and I will be back. You two have fun while we're gone." With that, she takes James's arm and drags him away.

Pearl turned toward Elvis, holding her hands in a ball in front of her. "I um... I'm really happy to meet you."

Elvis cracks a smile, staring down at the girl in front of him, "I'm happy to meet you too, Pearl."

"And I think your music is great," she chuckles, quietly and brushes some fallen strands of hair out of her face, "I-I've been a fan for as long as I can remember." She looks up at him again suddenly feeling intimidated by his gaze on her, "um..." she softly says.

Marigold and Luther returned with cotton candy in each of their hands, "you two have fun?"

"We left them alone for two minutes, Goldie," James reminded.

"Doesn't mean fun can't be had. I've had lots of fun in just two minutes before," she winked.

Pearl giggled, before nodding to satisfy her sister, "yeah, we had fun Marie."

"Good. How 'bout the funhouse right there?" Marigold suggested, "we haven't been in there yet."

"That sounds fun," Pearl grinned, "let's go."

The group of four made their way into the maze of mirrors together. Having fun with all the many reflections of them.

Marigold laughed as she twirled around, trying to find her way back to Luther. She finally located him and took his hand, dragging him through the maze.

She then slipped behind a corner. "Goldie?" he looked around, in search of his fiancé. "Gold..."

"Rahh!" she laughed, jumping onto his back.

Luther let out a guttural laugh, spinning around. She hopped off his back and placed a big kiss on his cheek. "Come on, let's look for Elvis and Pearl."

He nodded as he took her hand and advanced through the maze.

Elvis chuckled as he looked around for Pearl who seemed to be hiding from him. "Pearl?" he questioned, only seeing himself in the mirrors.

Pearl jumped from behind a mirror, a large grin on her face. "Did I worry ya while I was hiding?"

"Thought you ran off," he joked.

Elvis looked down at the girl in front of him happily but soon a voice rang out.

"Mr. Presley!"

Their gazes both found Colonel Tom Parker, limping over. His cane hit on the ground with every step. "There ya' are ma boy!" He stepped in between the two, pushing Pearl out of the way a bit.

"Pearl?" Marigold's voice called.

She looked over and found her sister and Luther walking over. Once Marigold
saw the Colonel, her demeanor changed.

"Hey, Elvis. We'll see you another time.
I think it's time we get Pearl home,"
she said, taking Pearl's hand.

Elvis nodded but doesn't say anything. Instead, he lets the most perfect girl he's ever met go.

bunny's corner

im so glad that i'm getting ideas for this story now

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

667K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
596K 30.1K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...