Still Here Loving You | ✓

stillclo tarafından

"Because even after all those years we spent apart, I'm still here loving you." __________ Sequel of You Like... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |

| 13 |

86 3 0
stillclo tarafından

The both of us walked inside my house and I went straight to go upstairs, but stopped and turned around after taking two steps.

"You can do whatever you want while I change." I said, facing him.

"Aww, I thought I would watch you change." Grayson pouted his lips.

I scoffed, flicking his tie up his face. "In your dreams!"

"Oh, honey, in my dreams we're doing other things." He leaned in, smirking.

I quirked my eyebrows. "Hmm, what kind of things exactly?"

"That's for me to know and for you to wonder."

We fell into a short staring contest before I broke it off and turned around and went to my room. I went back downstairs dressed in a cotton sleeping night dress and I was carrying a basket of laundry.

I found Grayson sitting at the kitchen counter, his suit jacket abandoned. I sneakily poked his stomach as I walked past him which made him jump out of his seat a bit. I laughed, shaking my head as I loaded my dirty laundry in the washing machine.

"I only have leftover spaghetti I cooked yesterday." I said, closing the fridge with my ass. "I didn't think I would have you over today, so that's all you're eating because I'm too lazy to cook."

"Can I have you for dinner instead?" He sent a wink in my direction as I ignored him and opened the glass container before heating it up in the microwave.

I can feel his presence behind me as I punch the buttons on the microwave. After that, I turned around and looked up at him. My back was against the kitchen counter and he was standing so close with either of his arms placed beside me.

"What?" I stated.

A scream escaped my lips when Grayson suddenly hoisted me up and placed me on the counter, now standing in between my legs. It doesn't help the fact that the sleeping dress I'm wearing is a bit short and I'm starting to feel aroused with our position.

Grayson nuzzled his into my neck and murmured, "I missed you."

"You saw me like two days ago." I laughed lightly, running my hand through his hair.

"But still..." He trailed off, pulling away. "Are you sure you're feeling better? Don't lie."

I booped the tips of our noses together. "I'm okay. My parents already gave me an earful of scolding, trust me."

He narrowed his eyes a little. "I don't think I can at this moment."

"I promise that I am." I insisted, placing my hands on his hard chest. "I can already eat food without having it taste bland."

He reached up a hand to my cheek and caressed it. I moved my head a bit and kissed the inside of his palm, closing my eyes for a moment before opening them back up to see Grayson staring intently at me with desire.

We were about to lean in for a kiss when a thunder boomed and it suddenly was pouring rain out. I looked behind Grayson's shoulder and out the window to see that the rain was really hard.

"How are you going to get home now?" I asked worriedly.

"Kicking me out already when I haven't had you yet?" He teased, pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, blushing. "No, but it's too dangerous for you to be driving in this condition."

He hummed. "I wouldn't mind staying for a bit longer, unless it's a problem with you?"

I shook my head.

Oh, I was more than okay with him staying. In fact, it's almost like I'm excited that he would be staying here for a while longer.

"Make yourself cozy then," I mused, hopping off the counter.

Grayson and I shared the bowl of leftover spaghetti in the dining room while talking about how our day went. We cleaned up after we ate and headed up to my bedroom.

"Woah, woah, woah!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Removing my pants." He stated the obvious.

"Why?"

"Because it's uncomfortable to be in them."

He successfully removed them and placed it on the floor before coming to bed with me. I tried to keep my eyes from prying on him. He was wearing nothing but his dress shirt, that had been unbuttoned on top, and his boxers.

I pretended to scroll through my phone as he got under the covers with me while laying on my side. I almost dropped my phone on my face when Grayson engulfed me into his arms and threw his leg on top of me.

"You know, this is the first time we've cuddled in bed after a long time." He said knowingly. "We didn't even do it when we were back at my place."

As much as I liked cuddling, I still want a little bit of my personal space.

"A little personal space would be nice though." I whined, wiggling a bit.

"Maureen, your ass is grinding on my dick." He said directly into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I froze and looked down for a moment.

"Good for you, then." I replied as nonchalantly as possible.

"I can make it good for you, too, if you ask me." He said, hotly.

The dampness in between my legs started to pool. Even though the air conditioning was on, the room started to feel a little heaten up.

"Is your goal tonight to seduce me?" I traced a finger up and down his arm.

"Why is it working already?" Grayson pulled me even closer to him causing a small gasp to escape my lips. "Judging from that, it is." He chuckled, leaving a lingering kiss on my shoulder.

I turned my head around and my lips were immediately attacked by his, devouring me eagerly. I parted my lips open and he slid his tongue easily. I moved my hand up to cradle the side of his face and kissed him harder.

One of his hands starts massaging my breast, pinching and playing with my hardened nipple through my clothes. The other was running up my thigh and pushing the lower part of my dress up to my waist, he teasingly rubbed the lower part of my stomach, just right above my panties.

"Can I touch you here?" He asked in between kisses.

"Yes," I replied, almost desperately.

He cupped me between the legs making me gasp out of pleasure before using his fingers and rubbed my clit in circular motions. No one has ever touched me down there before other than myself. I was moaning against his lips as he continued what he was doing to me.

"Fuck, Maureen." Grayson panted a bit. "Your panties are starting to get soak—" I slammed our lips back together to shut him up.

I felt a rush of disappointment when he suddenly stopped what he was doing, but it faded a second later when he slipped his hand under my panties, touching me. I moaned against his mouth when he pushed two of his fingers inside me.

He moved his position to get on top of me while continuing what he was doing. His lips move down from my mouth down to my neck, peppering kisses along the way while whispering dirty things against my hot skin. I whimpered when he entered another finger inside me and quickened his pace.

"I-I'm close," I panted, holding on to his shoulders.

His fingers moved faster and harder until I convulsed around them. My chest was moving up and down as I tried to catch my breath.

"Beautiful." Grayson kissed me, pulling his fingers out.

I smiled lazily at him. My gaze moved to his hand that was glistening with my cum. Grayson followed where my gaze was and then smirked. He brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked his fingers, releasing it with a pop. I gulped, heat building up in between my legs again as I continued looking at the sight in front of me.

My hands cupped his face and pulled him in for a searing kiss. I went on to bite and suck on his lower lip, earning me a loud groan from him. Our hands were scrambling to get our clothes off, leaving us with nothing but in our underwear.

Grayson pulled away from the kiss, leaving me breathless, and stared at me triumphantly with his lips swollen red. He placed one more kiss on my lips before his head lowered and began sucking on one of my boobs while his one hand was groping the other.

"Ahh, Gray..." I moaned, arching my back when he circled his tongue around my taut nippled.

My mouth parted when he started grinding his hard shaft to my pussy. His hips were moving up and down while he continued giving each of my breasts attention. I threaded my fingers through his hair.

I threw my head back on the pillow, moaning out loud, as his hand slid lower between us until he reached down low enough and finger fucked me again. Hard and fast.

I covered my mouth with my arm, afraid that I was a bit too loud.
He released my nipple from his mouth before coming back up to meet face to face.

"Don't muffle your moans." He told me, removing my arm from my mouth. "I love those sounds coming out from your lips, especially that I'm the reason behind it."

He kissed hard, greedily sucking my lips. Our tongues meet in the middle of our hot and needy kiss. We were kissing each other like it was the last time that we'll ever do that again. I moaned against his mouth when I came again on fingers.

"Shit, Maureen." Grayson said breathlessly, pulling away from our kiss.

"Gray, I want you. I want you inside me." I said, pressing our foreheads together with closed eyes as I tried to catch my breath.

"As much as I would love to, honey," He groaned. "I don't have a condom with me. Unless, you're on the pill?"

I shook my head. "I'm not."

He sighed. "It's okay, next time then."

I backed my head away a little, smirking. "Who said there would be a next time? The moment is ruined already." I teased.

He looked at me with disbelief. "You're not serious?"

"But what if I am?" I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs." He burrowed his head into the crook of my neck.

"You did not just quote Taylor Swift lyrics," I exclaimed, laughing.

"Honey, I learned from the best." He replied. "And there will be a next time where I finally get to call myself your boyfriend."

I hummed a response, smiling a bit.

We stayed like that for a while. I was loving the feeling of his weight on top of me. My hand ran through his hair and smoothing it over. Him mumbling words against my skin and kissing me all over. But some things come to an end, so when I pushed Grayson off, he began whining like a baby

"I need to pee and clean myself." I pushed him off me and stood up from the bed.

"You can't leave me here alone!" He whined.

I turned around to give him a blank face. I was only wearing my panties, so I was covering my boobs with my hands.

"Why bother hiding your boobs when I already saw them?" He said knowingly, looking smug laying there on my bed.

"Oh, shut up!" I turned back around and marched to the bathroom.

I was halfway removing my panties, when the bathroom banged open. It didn't help that my back was facing the door and I was a bit bent over, so my ass was full on display.

Grayson made a whistling sound behind me which made me pull back up my underwear.

"What the fuck, Grayson?!" I yelled, turning to him.

"Aww, too bad." He pouted at me. "I was really enjoying the view."

"Get out now!" I pointed out the door.

"What? No, I want to shower." He started, crossing his arms against his chest.

I mirrored his actions. "Well, you can after I'm finished."

He shook his head. "Nah, I was thinking more of showering with you. Saves more water and is more eco-friendly." He suggestively wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Please, you own an airline company, I bet you know how not eco-friendly planes are." I scoffed.

"That's why I'm making it up." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"By showering together is your solution?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow in his way.

"That and donating to nonprofit organizations." This man even had the audacity to wink.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, I bet by doing that you single-handedly solved global warming. You want a kiss for that?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes, please!" He grinned. "Now, are we gonna shower or not?"

So we did, and other things.

"Ah, fuck!" I moaned loudly, my back pressed against the wall while Grayson was lapping and licking me down there as the shower was running. My grip on his hair tightened as he started to suck me, his face pushing closer like he couldn't get enough of me. I came for nth tonight. Grayson rode out my high before standing up and I slammed my body to his, steadying myself as my legs were shaking.

"Good girl." He whispered into my ear, his hands running up and down on my sides.

I hummed on his wet chest, my own hands lowering down, tracing his v-line with my finger.

He let out a throaty groan.

I smirked and continued touching him until my hands found his dick. I was unsure of what I was doing since I haven't done this before, but I began pumping his cock with my hands.

"Maureen . . ." He puffed out a breath. "Move your hands faster, please."

I did what I was told. My lips parted when I looked at his face, his face with his eyes closed and full of pleasure. I slowly start to kneel in front of him. Feeling my movement, Grayson opened his eyes and looked down on me.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to." He said, holding me by the shoulders, his breath still ragged.

I rolled my eyes at him. "If I didn't, then I wouldn't be on my knees right now wanting to give you a blow job."

His eyes turned a shade darker. "Open your mouth then and let me fuck it."

"With fucking pleasure."

* * *

Fucking shit!

I woke up super late this morning.

Well, like forty-five minutes later than I usually would. It does not take me a lot of time to get ready, but my mornings are typically slow paced and chill.

I was fully aware that Grayson, who was still peacefully sleeping, had his arm over my waist, but I threw that off me together with the blanket and scrambled to get ready for work.

I probably took the quickest shower of my entire life, not bothering to wash my hair, before running to my closet and pulling out a pair of jeans, a camisole and a blazer. I didn't think twice when I threw my towel on a nearby chair and quickly put on my underwear.

"Now this is a sight I wouldn't get tired of waking up every morning." I stopped mid-way when his voice surrounded the room.

He was there laying on his side with his elbow propped on the bed while his cheek rested on his palm, a sleepy grin present on his lips. I flipped him off before finishing wearing my bra and continued changing. I walked towards the bed and sat there while I put on my jeans, struggling a bit with it but managed.

"I'm kicking you out right now." I informed Grayson, looking over my shoulder. "I'm going to be late for work."

"But it's only eight in the morning." He groaned, turning around and laid on his stomach. "I usually wake up later than this."

"It's already eight?!" I exclaimed, running back to the desk where my bag was and grabbed it. "Shit, I need to be at the office by nine thirty."

"What's the problem? You've got at least an hour to kill."

"You do know I have other things to get done." I rattled, scrolling through my phone to check my notifications. "And I was right, I have an early meeting with a client." I walked around the bed to his side and smacked his ass. "Grayson, you need to get ready so I can leave."

"But why?" He is still a pain in the ass in the morning.

I smacked his ass again. "Because how am I supposed to lock up my house when you're still here?"

"You can give me a spare key." He smiled slyly, wiggling his butt.

I faked a laugh before throwing him a glare. "Go get ready now, please?"

"Okay, fine." He sighed, now sitting on the side of the bed. "But a morning kiss first."

"What?" I stared at him, bewildered.

"Don't tell me you're starting to get shy after everything we've done last night?" He teased, amusement sparked in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes but leaned down anyway to place a peck on his lips.

"Now, go." I ordered. "And there's some extra toothbrush in the drawer sink."

It took him ten minutes at most to finally get dressed before we were out the door. Grayson insisted that he drives me to work which I would be a fool to refuse considering I still don't have my car.

Since we didn't have the chance to get breakfast, we quickly stopped by Santino's bakery and bought a variety of pastries to eat on the go. I gave Santi a hug goodbye before rushing back to the car.

"Before I forgot, I wanted to ask you something." Grayson started. He was holding the steering wheel with one hand and the other he had a pastry.

I stopped chewing halfway and turned to him, nudging my head to signal him to continue talking.

"There's this event that I'm invited to and I wanted to ask you to be my date." He glanced at me.

I immediately shook my head. "Oh, hell no!"

Grayson looked offended by the tone of my voice when those words left my mouth.

"Honey, it's not you," I start off, biting into my pastry before speaking again. "It's the people around you. I'm not going to surround myself with snobby, boring white rich people who keep yammering about their first world problems. What do you think of me, suicidal? Yeah, I'm not going, sorry."

"At least I know that I'm not the problem." He laughed. "Are you sure that's your final answer? I promise the food is good."

"Please, you can keep those small servings you call fine dining to yourself while I go enjoy a plate of rice and noodles." I retorted.

The rest of the car ride was filled with random conversations, and we finished eating all the pastries. By the time we arrived at my workplace, I was almost saddened by the fact that the ride seemed to pass by quickly. I told him not to bother picking me up later since I'll take a hitch ride with Harley to pick up my car at the shop.

I bid him a goodbye and I was already outside of his car when I went back and kissed him.

"I'll see you soon." I said, throwing him a wink before running inside the building.

__________

Word Count: 3,200+ Words

(Not edited)

A/N:

Hey... it's been like a month or so, but don't kill me because school is already doing a good job at it. I had like more than six projects to finish and school works to finish but I used the time to write half of this chapter. What can I say, I have my priorities sorted. Okay, bye! I'll probably be back next month if I survive school.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

190 7 11
Can two ex-high school sweethearts still love each other after a bitter history, or will fate once again scar their hearts forever.
1K 33 14
In the beginning of my youth. I gave away my heart to you. I always knew this love for you was just an hopeless wish. It was impossible for us. But I...
13.3K 1.4K 21
" You are cute " " I know. You just delayed to say that" ᥫ᭡ Just some phone calls & two hearts are connected! Started on 3rd May, 2024 Finished on 9t...
343 32 28
Rose Ramirez and Lorenzo Martin have known each other since 5th grade. They were each other greatest enemies for the longest time. Until last year, w...