The Backrooms

Oleh Panderwriter_Nerv

It was like it happened out of thin air, like the moment I was there then gone in the next. Like I fell throu... Lebih Banyak

Level 1 - 6:47 am
Level 2 - The Brink of Yellow Hell
Level 3 - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
Level 4 - Temporary Base
Level 5 - Log #7
Level 6 - This isn't real...
Level 7 - Nope!
Level 8 - Empty Offices
Level 9 - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Level 10 - Back to Mono Yellow Hell
Level 11 - Staring Contest
Level 12 - Peculiar Places
Level 13 - Claustrophobic
Level 14 - Async
Level 15 - Log #23
Level 16 - Missing Person
Level 17 - Insanity
Level 18 - Poolrooms
Level 19 - Subliminal Horrors
Level 20 -T̶̝̋h̷̰́i̶͖̊s̷̘̃ ̸̺̆ì̴̟s̶̭̅n̶̦̎'̵̩̓t̴̛͈ --I̷͈̕ș̵̈n't this so Fun! =)
Level 21 - Endless Playplace
Level 22 - Kitty's House
Level 23 - Present Time
Level 24 - Weird Supermarket
Level 25 - Suburbs
Level 26 - Total Chaos
Level 28 - This Is My Home Now...
Level 29 - Submerged into Darkness
Level 30 - The Library at The End
The Main Character

Level 9223372036854775807 - Headed into the White Void

313 8 13
Oleh Panderwriter_Nerv

           I sit down in front of the door, I hear the entities start banging on it, I close my eyes and breathe for a moment, the banging stops and I open my eyes. I look around and see a semi dark room, a big spiral staircase was in the center of the room near the back, a diagonal oval shaped hole goes through the ceiling, revealing a bright white light that shines down onto the ground and the stairs. I get up and walk towards the staircase, I start walking up it, looking around in the dark room, I walk out of the oval shaped hole and look around.

" What the hell..." I say, a great big white void surrounded everything, I look up at the spiral staircase and don't see an end.

" Well that was expected," I say, my voice echoed into the white void, I start walking up, placing my hand on the pillar the stairs were connected to, I follow the stairs from the spiral up and up, I look around and see almost nothing but white, and a few silhouettes of semi long rectangular structures of different sizes in the distance, being covered by the void. A gust of wind lingered in the void, pushing my hair back and swaying my clothes against the breeze, I keep moving upward and follow the staircase,

" Man this staircase seems to never end," I say, I listen to my voice softly echo through the void, I start walking up faster and potentially start slowly running up the staircase a little bit, being careful not to fall off of the edge into the white void. I stop to catch my breath and keep moving,

" Hello!" I shout, I hear my voice echo, I walk up the staircase more, looking up to see if I had made any improvement on getting to the top,

" Can anybody hear me!" I shout, I wait and see but only hear the sound of my voice echo softly until it fades.

" Damn it," I whisper, I start walking up, hearing the windy ambiance and my footsteps echo with the void as well. I look down and see the staircase and not the building that I came out of anymore. I grip onto the pillar and slide it across while I move, I can feel my feet getting a little tired but I keep moving, I suddenly hear a strange bellowing noise echo throughout in the void and stop walking, like the sound of something big and metal being dragged or hopefully not an entity, I slowly start walking and hear it again but more high pitched and more screechy like metal was being dragged onto itself, I set my camera down and squat, I cover my ears and wait for the strange sounds to end, I hear it echo off and fade softly into the void, I pick my camera back up and stand up shaking.

" What the hell was that..." I say, I keep moving and hold onto the pillar, whatever that sound was sent a rush of anxiety down my back. I walk up and start hearing a slow clock ticking sound, I look around and don't see a clock anywhere, the wind keeps blowing on me and I keep walking up the staircase, I start running up the staircase again, being careful where I step, I skip a few steps at a time to get up the staircase a little further.

" Jeez, when will this end, my legs are starting to get tired and I'm starting to run out of breath," I say, I slow down a little and hear the clock tick for the last time and hear the last tick echo into quietness. I start slowing down and start feeling the struggle and strain in my legs, I keep walking and my legs start cramping, I squat down for a second and hold my leg.

" Ow, this is starting to hurt, my legs are starting to get heavy," I say, I can tell that my walking speed for going up the staircase has definitely slowed by a lot, I hear a distant sound of rather big rocks or concrete breaking and hearing the rock debris and stones of dust fall after, I hear it echo and don't hear a large thunk hit the ground, then I start hearing a clanking and chain like sounds echo loudly into the void, the wind gets stronger and pushed my hair back, the wind ambiance gets louder and the wind picks up, I stare out and look at the white void.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45 5 9
"Some worlds are real and some we create, but I will love you in every one." Years into the future advances in sleep technology allows people to cont...
126 6 15
"If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old mois...
128 51 50
We knew something wasn't right from the moment we awoke. It was like something was missing - a part of our very souls - and we couldn't sense the def...
47.3K 713 21
"Stay here, and behave like a good girl." He told you. You watch him walk away to go talk to a group of his friends. Were they his friends? You coul...