Never In A Million Years

By QuiznakingCat201

"Take me home?" Jenna scoffed. "What is this? Some story written for a website!?" ยง Jenna convinced her broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Epilogue
~Note~

Chapter 2

7 3 4
By QuiznakingCat201

Gary chuckled lowly, as Natsuki turned towards Chase. "What'd he do!?"

"U-um," Chase stuttered. "He drank a bottle of beer, and he got mad when I said he shouldn't drink anymore..."

"Gary, I swear! Quit drinking!" Natsuki shrieked.

Gary laughed. "I'm not drunk!"

"That's exactly what a drunk person would say!" Natsuki countered.

Chase couldn't help but laugh. "Pfft-"

Natsuki blinked. "Wait... Are you pranking me again!?"

"Maybe," Gary snickered.

"Ugh! You son of a-"

"Hey, language!" Gary smirked.

"Argh!" Natsuki shrieked, slamming the door behind her.

§

"Pride?" Chase gulped.

"Yeah! We're all going to be going!" Jenna nodded. "And we're all going to represent our flags! This may be the only time I get along with Goh!"

Goh laughed lightly.

"I'm glad because I'll be the only lesbian!" Chloe smiled.

"J-jenna? Can I talk with you..." Chase looked at everyone. "... Privately?"

"Ugh, sure," Jenna shrugged.

He led her into the kitchen, and gave a tremendous sigh. "Gary said you helped Goh figure out he was bi?"

"Ugh, yeah," Jenna nodded, as she grabbed a popsicle out of the fridge.

"I need help with mine..." Chase muttered.

"Oh, okay. Let's see... If Chloe was interested in you-act ad if I wouldn't kill you-would you give her a nibble?"

"Ew, no!" Chase gagged.

"Now, what if it was Gary? Would you nibble him?" Jenna questioned.

Chase felt his face go warm. "... Yes..."

"Okay! Then you're probably gay-" Jenna started.

"Wait, but what about Fawn? I wasn't faking it with her!" Chase countered.

Jenna hummed, pulling out her Rotom-phone. She typed in something, showing Chase. "Homoflexible, then?"

Chase read through the description. "I... I kind of like that."

"Okay, then! You going by homoflexible, then?" She then smiled slyly. "I can help you come out, if you want...!"

"Huh?"

§

Jenna had gathered everyone around the bathroom. Apparently, Chase had somehow managed to climb and squeeze into the top shelf in a little closet in there. Jenna opened it up. "He's as flexible as his sexuality."

Everyone blinked, obviously confused.

She sighed, holding up a flag. It was the pride flag, except it had a little black and white line going down the middle.

"Homoflexible!?"

(Sorry this is so short, I ran out of ideas)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
664K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...