DECODE • DAVINA CLAIRE

By electricalfireswp

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ,ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴘꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ɪɪ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏɴ
ɪᴠ. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ
ᴠ. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
ᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
ɪx. ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ
xɪ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴠɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ
xɪɪ. ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
xɪɪɪ. ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
xɪᴠ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ

691 29 0
By electricalfireswp

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nik, Rebekah and I are currently chatting about the dead vampires laying in our front yard, or rather, Rebekah is complaining about not having the chance to have set something on fire.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!" Bekah exclaims and she started to pout, causing me to chuckle and Nik to look amused.

"Yes, whatever shall we do about that injustice?" I asked over dramatically, putting my hand over my heart.

Bekah gave me a glare and Nik let out an amused chuckle.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!" Nik said with a smirk and I chuckled.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." My blonde sister retorts and I laughed out loud as I walked over to her and gave her a high five.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I hear Hayley say behind me and I turn to her - giving her a pleasant nod.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love? My plan for global domination, Astra's plan to deafen me with her screaming and shouting or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Nik asks mockingly and I shot him a sour look.

Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Nik' direction while I glare. Nik catches it with ease before it can embed itself in his forehead.

"Well You know, if you didn't do such stupid things then I wouldn't find such need to scream and shout." I sass him and he rolls his eyes.

"Hello?, plan rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley says with a sigh, before Nik could speak a retort at my words.

"In the front, if we're being specific." Nik says with a smirk on his face.

"You see." I tell him seriously, indicating to why I'm always shouting, and rolls his eyes.

"You three said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" She asks and my anger rises.

"First off, little Chatterbox, I never said I had a plan I simply said that I'd help execute the plan if it were to be created." I started dangerously calm, taking a step towards her. "And second, you need to dial it down a notch. You worry about my elder brother but you've only known him for five minutes." I continue and Hayley gaze drops to the ground.

"I worry, because you two treat him like shit." She quietly says pointing towards me and Nik causing me to give her a deadly glare.

"girls calm down. An Little wold, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly- sister, please." Nik tells her and directs the last part to Beks.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Beks tells her and I nod along.

"That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Hayley asks incredulously.

"Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Beks says with a scoff.

"Bekah, is the one to over exaggerate. Although the part about him being diabolical is true." I said in the defense of my twin. Nik give me a 'thank you' smile and I nodded.

"And that's only the Plan A, love! There's always a Plan B." Nik says and I grin.

"And what's Plan B?" She asks warily, looking between Nik and I.

"War." We said simultaneously and then we glance at each other, exchanging smiles.

"Okay, that's just weird. Do you guys always know what the other is thinking?" Hayley comments, looking and gesturing between Me and Klaus.

"Yes." We say in unison and we all chuckled.

"You think thats bad? Try living with it for a thousand years." Bekah says with a huff and I stick my toungue out at her and she laughs at my childish scheme.

"Well I'm going to pay Marcel a visit." Nik declares, rising from his chair.

"Nah uh, not alone your not." I tell him, speeding infront of him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh what are we, five?" He asks me, a tinge of irritation in his voice.

"One of us acts like it. Also, your fuse is shorter than Kol's and your ego nearly as big." I told him bluntly and my heart gives a painful sting at the mention of my little brother name. After Nik, he was my closest and favorite sibling.

"Nearly?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Typical Nik. Only hearing what he chooses to.

"That whole sentance and that's what you pick to hear?" I ask him, exasperation in my tone.

"As amusing as this is, we have work to do so you two need to go." Bekah tell my twin and I. Nik nods and starts to walk out of the study.

"You coming, Ashe!?" I hear him shout before he sped away.

"Bye guys, stay out of trouble and use condoms." I tell my sister and the pregnant werewolf before speeding after him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walk into the compound, with my brother in tow while using my enhanced hearing to find Marcel.

"Look, I know you, Klaus and Astra are friends, but the fact is, since the Originals showed up-" I hear Thierry, the guy that Nik bit a few nights ago, telling Marcel. My twin and I exchanged a glance before speeding up in there.

"Oh, come now, Thierry. You're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were bygones." Nik says with a smirk and I chuckle as Thierry glared at my twin.

"I see you've given them free rein of your compound now, too." Thierry said in annoyence and I gave him a sour look. Oh no he didn't, I thought to myself.

"Yes. Well, seeing as my family and I lived here- built the place, in fact-" Nik starts his long - but correct - rant, only to get interrupted and cut off by Marcel.

"All right. Come on. You both know the drill. Thierry's my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire and Astra is- Astra. They're also guests here. Peace, all right? All right." Marcel tells Thierry and turns to my twin. "What you need, my brother?" He asked.

"I'm afraid my sister, Rebekah, is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it." Nik said with a sigh.

"As would I." I said, choosing to speak up for the first time since our arrival here this morning.

Marcel glances at me nervously and is about to say something when Thierry speaks up.

"We're not gonna have four Originals walking around town, are we? Half our guys think the sisters killed the nightwalkers." Thierry says with a scoff and I momentarily close my eyes. To keep me from snatching his head from his shoulders.

"Is that an accusation against an Original?" Nik asks coldly. Though, technically it's not an accusation, just the truth. But I wouldn't dare to speak that out loud.

"If the shoe fits." Thierry says and Nik goes storms at him, but before he could I grab him by his ear.

"OW!" He yelps loudly.

"Enough." I tell him sternly as I let his ear go, he rubs it and gives me a glare to which I give him a innocent smile.

Both Thierry and Marcel looks highly amused.

"Come on. Walk with me." Marcel says to Nik. He smiles smugly at Thierry as Marcel steers him out of the room and onto the balcony that overlooks the courtyard and I shake my head, an amused smile playing on my lips.

My brother sure likes to work people's nerves.

"You inner circle man lacks a sense of humor." Nik says and I give him a 'side eye' and he shrugs, a smile of his own playing on his lips.

"He's a little overprotective, but loyal to a fault. I saved his life back in the '40s, found him dying of a war wound outside a VA hospital. He'd kill and die. Plus, that boy can play the trumpet like you would never believe. Maybe I'll see if he can play a little tonight at the party. You're coming, right?" Marcel informs us and I nodded with a smile.

The trumpet has always been one of my favorites, Marcel knows this.

"How can I miss my chance to meet the city councilman as he accepts your gigantic charitable donation?" Nik says, his tone slightly sarcastic and both Marcel and I laugh.

"Oh, he's a schmuck, but he lets us do our thing in exchange for certain community services, like keeping our fangs out of the locals. Listen, about your brother... I would love to help you out, but Thierry is right. My guys are on edge. They see the Original family moving in, vampires dying? It makes them nervous. If I hand Elijah back now, it might give the wrong impression about who's really in charge here. You know what I mean?" Marcel explains to us and I sighed in anger, frustration and disappointment.

Im trying to understand where he's coming from but than again it's my brother we're talking about here.

The strange thing is, I still think of Marcel as family, so what do I do?

Nik is visibly angered by this response, as am I, but we both maintain our poker faces and play it cool.

"You understand- I had to ask." Nik says smiling fakely and we turned around to leave.

"Astra." Marcel calls out and I look to him with a questioning gaze.

"I'm sorry." He says guilty. I smiled at him and go over to hug him.

I pulled away after a few seconds, looking him straight in the eyes. "I understand." I reported, forcing the nicest voice I could muster, before me and my twin speed away.

Elijah is my brother and I swear on my immoral soul, I'll get him back by any means necessary.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 7.4K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
4.2K 162 22
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒. ❛ 𝗂 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ❜ ᓫ ̟ ˚ ฺ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃...
35.1K 1.4K 17
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❛ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❜ ᓫ...
262K 6.1K 45
𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂�...