DECODE • DAVINA CLAIRE

By electricalfireswp

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ,ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴘꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ɪɪ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏɴ
ɪᴠ. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ
ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ
ᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
ɪx. ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ
xɪ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴠɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ
xɪɪ. ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
xɪɪɪ. ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
xɪᴠ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

ᴠ. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

743 28 2
By electricalfireswp

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Arriving home I see my twin pacing infront of the mansion with dead vampires in a pile in the front yard.

As he notices us he speeds up to us and if I was anyone else, I would have been terrified by the look on his face. Oh boy, this is gonna go smoothly, I thought to myself.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked angrily, pointing a finger at Hayley - who looks like she wants to be anywhere but here.

I rolled my eyes at him before I watched Nik throwing a final body onto a small pile in the front courtyard while he berates Rebekah and Hayley for their behavior.

It wasn't even Rebekah's fault, if anything she should be getting a thank you, we just got there in time to save Hayley.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril!" He shouted at the two angrily, knowing that I would hand him his ass if he tried it with me.

"Leave him!" Klaus shouted as Rebekah had started walking toward the pile of bodies- one of them was still alive- but at Klaus' last command, she stops.

"You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" He asks harshly.

"Okay, she was only trying to help, Nik." I defended her, knowing what happened and my twin glared at me and I scrunched up my face but stayed silent.

"If we hadn't saved the girl, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that this baby could save you from your own damnation. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Bekah says getting into his face.

I will defend my twin to our bitter ends, but what Nik did was wrong but I also don't want to make it seem like I'm picking sides., so I speed between them and pushed both of them to the ground.

"First off watch yourselves," I told my siblings, glaring at them as they got back to there feet again. Then I mainly focused on my twin, "And a, Nik lay off a little would you?"

"NO!!, I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart, so..." He explains and that's when everything starts to fall into place.

Why he would go out with Marcel so much, why he wasn't telling me things. He wants to be "King" and take back New Orleans. Sure, I love Marcel but I love my family more. So that makes them my top priority.

"You compelled the blonde bartender." I said in realization and Nik nods at me before walking over to the vampire that's still alive from the pile and snatching him up.

"And this one- I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight." He says and I snorted.

"Religion in Utah? Surely you can do better then that?" I teased playfully with raised eyebrows and I see a small smile tug at his lips before it disappears before he turns around and drags the vampire into the house; with Rebekah, Hayley and I trailing not so far behind him.

"Does anyone have any more questions?." Klaus asked, when we all don't respond he continues his rant.

"No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" He shouts at her as I wondered the same thing.

"Yeah, what we're you doing there?" I pushed and I see that same expression from earlier, the one that resembles guilt, runs cross over her face.

"Leave her be." Beks tells my twin and I sigh, knowing that he won't listen.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery." The werewolf tells us and my eyes widened.

Shit's about to go down, is what ran through my mind. Nik may not show it the best, but he wants that baby. I knew it the second he decided 'every king needs an heir' speech.

My twin runs at her without hesitation, pins her to the door by the neck and she gasps for air as he kept her in a tight hold.

"Nik! NIK!" Bekah shouts, running at him with vampire speed and pushes him but he pushes her back so hard, she flies back, her body hitting the floor with a loud thump.

Deciding that the situation is getting out of hand I step in before he kills Hayley and his unborn child he so dearly wants to protect. I sped up to him, grabbed him by the shoulders and flung him across the room.

I hear Hayley cough and splutter behind me. Nik gets up and starts to charge at her once again so I speed in front of them, a serious look spread across my face.

"Don't make me snap every limb in your body, Klaus." I threatened and he takes a step back, knowing that even though I don't want to hurt him, I would if it came down to it.

"All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted." Bekah says behind me, careful not to walk past me and risk ending up on the wrong side of his toxic Hybrid teeth.

I see Nik calm down and he sits down on the stairs. I sit beside him and I took his hand in my own. I give a squeeze of support and he give a squeeze of gratitude.

"I gave Elijah to Marcel." Nik admits softly and my eyes grew at his words.

"What?" Bekah and I ask in unison, disbelief coating our tones. Is he stupid or something?

"Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough two Originals returned to town, but four? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering." He explained and I sighed, my anger rising.

"You bartered our brother?" I asks, disgusted with his actions.

"I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that the baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care." Nik says letting go of my hand. He rises and leaves the room, but before he does, he glances at me, making sure I'm still there.

I knew why he was so worried. He was scared that I'd really leave him.

I get up and I follow him. we end up in the living room and I pinched to rim of his ear.

"You're an idiot." I tell him, plopping on the couch, watching him rub is ear as he pours us drinks.

"I know." He says handing me a drink and sitting down next to me. We sat in silence for awhile before he asked,
"Are you going to leave me?" His voice was soft and I could hear the fear in it.

I took a gulp of my drink and after I swallowed it, I took a deep breath.
"Have I ever left you Nik?" I asked him, glancing up at him.

"No." Out of the corner of my eye I could see him take a deep breath, shaking his head when he gave his answer.

"Then there's your answer."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a night of some much needed rest, I woke up feeling rejuvenated the next morning. Nik and I are about to leave the house when we hear Bekah slam the front door.

"You were right. The girl, Cami- she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." She tells us and my eyes widened.

"Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" He asked impatiently.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." Bekah tells us and and I started to worry, at the mention of the name, a shiver and something else - something similar to a bolt of electricity - passed through my body.

Making my body buzz with electricity and tingles was left in my body numb after the shiver and bolt passed through me.I was stunned for a moment before brushing the feelings off.

"A witch." I mutter bitterly, worry begins to grow in the pit of my stomach for my eldest living brother.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." Bekah rants in anger and frustration, glaring at my twin.

"Where is she?" Nik and I ask in unison. Bekah stops to think, then looks dumbfounded.

"That clever bitch. I don't know." Bekah spat angrily and my worry increases.

Just how powerful is this witch?

"What's wrong?" My blonde brother asks her but I already know. I've seen it done before, but I've only known of one witch that can do it properly.

"She wiped my memory of the location." She answered our brother before looking at him with rage clear on her face.

"Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Bekah all but shouts as I don't stop her, because this time - he deserves it.

"I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" Nik yells out, trying to justify his actions.

"And our home is worthless without family. Astra, I know your personal vow to each-other 'never leave a twin behind.' but you know he's wrong this time. I am finding Elijah- whatever it takes. Are you two going to help me?" Bekah asks us. Nik and I glance at each other before looking at Bekah.

"Whatever it takes." We agreed in unison. as the day went on, it didn't matter what I tried, I just couldn't get the name Davina out of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.7K 63
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄. ❛ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 ❜ ᓫ ̟ ˚ ฺ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ E...
2.4K 117 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
1K 61 8
𝐅ᴀᴍɪʟʏ... 𝐀 𝐑ᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𝐂ᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ 𝐘ᴇᴛ 𝐏ᴏwᴇʀғᴜʟ 𝐖ᴏʀᴅ, 𝐖ɪᴛʜ 𝐒ᴜᴄʜ 𝐀 𝐃ᴇᴇᴘ 𝐌ᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ. 𝐓wᴏ 𝐆ɪʀʟs, 𝐄ɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ 𝐔ɴᴋɴᴏwɴ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐄ᴀᴄʜ 𝐎ᴛʜᴇʀ, 𝐖ᴇʀᴇ 𝐃ᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ...
880K 20.6K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...