DECODE • DAVINA CLAIRE

Oleh electricalfireswp

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ,ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴘꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ... Lebih Banyak

ᴄᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ɪɪ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏɴ
ᴠ. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ
ᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
ɪx. ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ
xɪ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴠɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ
xɪɪ. ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
xɪɪɪ. ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
xɪᴠ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

ɪᴠ. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ

822 28 0
Oleh electricalfireswp

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I arrived at the bar that I know is now called "ROUSSEAU'S" and sped inside to give Sophie a little scare, seeing as I can't kill her. At the moment.

"Hello?" The witch called out, a streak of fear can be heard in her voice.

"Seriously, Marcel? Trying to scare me? I had nothing to do with the attack on your guys last night!" I heard her say, if you were new to the whole "though act" then this would be a ten out of ten but in my case I can hear the vocal cords shaking in her throat and that made a smug smirk make it's way on to my lips.

"Sophie Deveraux. My brother, Elijah, told me about you. Know who I am?" I heard Bekah annouce her presence.

When the hell did she get here?

"Yeah, I know." The witch answered her.

"Then you know we need to talk." My blonde sister told her and I took this as my que to reveal myself..

"All of us." I said, walking into both of the women's line of sight. I saw fear pass through Sohpie's eyes and the smirk on my lips widened considerably.

"Does she have to be here?" Sophie asks Rebekah, nodding her head at me - a hint of dislike in her tone.

"Sadly, she does." Bekah answers with a nod of her head.

"Fine. But keep her under control or I'll have no choice but to take her down." She threatens, making Bekah and I laugh heartily. The witch looked at us angrily and humiliated.

I walked forward, until I'm a foot away from her making her shift from foot to foot. "good luck with that." I whispered into her ear, pushing back the hair that was covering her face.

"So where to?" Rebekah asks, recovering from her laughter.
"The Cemetery." She replied and I groaned loudly.

"Got something against cemetaries?" Sophie asked, raising her eyesbrows.
"Not particularly fond of them. There creepy." I answered her honestly and shraply with a childish pout, a clear sign that she should drop the subject and that we should leave.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Myself, Rebekah and Sophie are talking while walking among the burial vaults of the cemetery -with me wrinkling my nose in disgust every so often, causing me to receive an eye roll from Sophie.

"So, if I had to guess, knowing Klaus's history, Elijah has a dagger in his chest. It's a magical object, you're a witch. Do a locator spell, locate the dagger, locate Elijah." Bekah tells her and I nod in agreement.

"I can't use magic. It's punishable by death- Marcel's rules." Sophie says shrugging.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked exsaperated, throwing my hands into the air slightly while rolling my eyes.

"Marcel? What do you think I'm going to do to you if you don't give me what I want?" Bekah threatens the witch and I sighed.

"Not much. I've been linked, so anything you do to me, you do to Hayley." Sophie deadpans while shrugging her shoulders.

"Who?" Bekah asks confused, making me lift up my eyebrow and Sophie gives her significant look.

"Klaus's baby mama, Bekah." I informed, letting out a big huff at my sisters stupidity.

"Oh, right the mumzy. Well, luckily for you, Elijah seems to care about her, otherwise I'd break your neck right here. How did Marcel get so bloody powerful, anyway? He wasn't like this when I left a hundred years ago." Bekah whines with a scoff and I decide to comment as well.

"I'd actually like to know to. When we left he was stil a little crummy eyed kid."

Then I realised how this may sound to Rebekah. "No offense." I quickly added but she just waves me off.

"Marcel has a way to tell whenever there's magic done in the Quarter. The 'how' isn't relevant." Sophie says to us and I could tell that she was trying to hide something, causing me to narrow my eyes at her.

"I'll tell you what's not bloody relevant- a coven of witches who can't do bloody magic. Here's an idea: move away." Bekah suggests, her temper raising and mine flaring dangerously but I keep my decency.

"We practice ancestral magic. This cemetery is filled with the remains of our witch ancestors. Without access to them, we're powerless. If we run, we're leaving our legacy behind - our home, our family." Sophie explains and I can understand where she's coming from.

If they left their magic would fade.

"Well, family's overrated. Look at me. I'm back in a city that's given me nothing but heartache, looking for a brother who's hell-bent on protecting a baby I don't care about." Beks sasses. I flare my nose at her before I pinched the rim of her ear.

"That baby is our family, whether you like it or not." I said sternly and guilt passes through her eyes again as I let go of her ear.

"I find that hard to believe. You're here, aren't you?" Sophie counters her words.

"I'm here for Elijah. The instant I find him, I'm gone. He was the one who idiotically believed this baby would be Niklaus' redemption. And now he's missing, probably at the hands of Klaus himself. And you were foolish enough to believe that Elijah could convince Klaus to go against Marcel, when everyone knows that they have a history." Bekah tells her and sadness finds its way to seep in my heart.

She'll really just leave again? I know we fight a lot but if there is one thing I learned from Kol's death, is to make every moment count - even if they get daggered every so often.

"Klaus sired Marcel. I'm aware." Sophie told us knowingly and I huffed.

"That's not even the half of it." I told Sophie and she looked at us confused.
"You don't understand. Marcel is not just some guy that Klaus turned into a vampire. Klaus loved him like a son." Bekah explains and Sophie's eyes widened at the new information.

"Klaus saw himself in the boy. He remembered how our father used to beat him. He, too, was the bastard child of a man who saw him as nothing but a beast. And that is why your plan will fail. All you've done if bring back together two long-lost souls. Without Elijah between them, who knows what they'll do." Bekah explains further.

"What about her?" The witch questions us, jabbing a finger in my direction.

"Klaus listens to her, right?"

"Yes, but she never tried to tell him what to do." Rebekah told her before walking away and I grinned.

"Never has and never will." I said before following Beks as she walks away to where ever.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Turns out, were now looking for Marcel. We Currently are standing on a balcony, when I smelled Marcel scent I smirked.

I hid myself away from his view and I listened in, curious as to where this conversation will go.

"Rebekah Mikaelson. Come to teach me another lesson? Last time I saw you, Royal Street was burning and you all were fleeing from the city from your daddy." He greets my sister aka his past-lover but my anger flared at his last sentance.

"Is that what you call them, lessons?" I questioned, stepping into Marcel's sight, keeping my anger at bay and attempting to change the subject.

"I thought you were dead." Bekah states, her tone soft. It's true, she wad heart broken. I personally thought she was never going to get over it, that is until she met Stefan Salvatore.

Should have known though, but there was always something different about her relationship with Marcel - comparing him to other relationships she had.

"Astra." He greeted with a nod and I smirked at him as he turned back to Rebekah. "You never looked back to find out. Why are you even here?" His tone was bitter but there was a hopeful streak in it that didn't find its way passed my ears.

"Elijah. I think Klaus has done something to him." She states worriedly.

"Stop. Stop right there. If there is one thing I learned about you Mikaelsons, it's don't get in the middle of family feuding. Doesn't end well." He says and I scoffed, no matter how true his words was.

"Oh come on. After everthing you've achieved, your still afraid of him." I said to him, referring to Nik. "I know that to other people he's the big bad Hybrid but, I would think he was something more to you Marcellus?"

"I'm not scared of anyone." He states and I raise an eyebrow at him before speeding at him and pinning him to a wall, Hybrid revealed. Fear flashes in his eyes but he is quick it mask it.

"Okay Marcellus, you keep telling yourself that." I tell, smirking yet again, as he took the chance to step away and jump over the balcony.

"Now, what?" I asked, pouting as I turn to Bekah.

"Now, we wait for Klaus." She answered and I nod.

"Well lets go walk around and explore the quater for a while, you gotta be just little curious. It's been two hunderd years." I suggest excitely and she nods with an excited grin and we jump of the balcony.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's hours later and the day turned into dusk as Bekah and I are still walking around the quater -each of us having candy floss in our hands- when I catch a quick whiff of Hayley's scent.

"What the fuck?" I muttered and Bekah looked at me, alarmed.

"What is it?" She asks worriedly and I dumped my candy floss in the nearest bin I could find.

"Hayley." Was my only response, but it was enough to make her eyes widen and I sped off towards her scent. Bekah following in my footsteps.

I see Hayley on the street with two vampires facing her, one on the ground groaning in pain. I don't know why but I smirk at the sight.

This girl is gonna fit in amazingly with our family.

I speed towards them ripping out one vampires heart while Bekah snaps the neck of the other vampire.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Bekah tells the dead vampire's turning her head to me with a smile and I grinned, dropping the vampire's heart. Hayley stares at us with a mixture of shock and awe.

"So do I dear sister, especially since seeing as your carring my brothers child. Speaking off, he is going to be so pissed." I tell Hayley and her eyes widen in guilt.

"Lets go home." Bekah says and I nod.

"You take her, I would but our brother's already called dibs." I tell Bekah and she rolls her eyes while picking up Hayley, and we speed off to the plantation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

622K 14.6K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
91.8K 2.2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
11.9K 690 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...
880K 20.6K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...