Twisted Wonderland Book 2: Th...

Por PinkiePieSweets

A few days after the incident at Heartslabyul Dorm, Briar and the others are doing their best to settle in th... Mais

Chapter 2: A Perplexing Raw Deal
Chapter 3: A Violent Demonstration
Chapter 4: Dangerous Accumulation
Chapter 5: Spelldrive Competing
Chapter 6: Housewarden Meeting
Chapter 7: Accident Suspicion
Chapter 8: An After-School Mission
Chapter 9: Investigating a Scheme
Chapter 10: A Detective Team
Chapter 11: The Terrible Two
Chapter 12: Territory Breakthrough
Chapter 13: A Spelldrive Fight
Chapter 14: Encounter at Midnight
Chapter 15: Sparks Flying
Chapter 16: A Portrait Spying
Chapter 17: A Giveaway Effect
Chapter 18: Cornering the Suspect
Chapter 19: Sealed With a Fight
Chapter 20: Truth Brought to Light
Chapter 21: Plan Synchronizing
Chapter 22: Start of an Uprising
Chapter 23: A Strategic Stampede
Chapter 24: An Urge to Concede
Chapter 25: Fangs Bared
Chapter 26: Ambitions Aired
Chapter 27: A Prince With Naught
Chapter 28: Vengeance Served Hot
Chapter 29: The Exhibition Rally
Chapter 30: Savanaclaw Finale
Chapter 31: The Final Sales Tally

Chapter 1: Scrambling for a Meal

144 5 0
Por PinkiePieSweets

One night in the Ramshackle Dorm, everyone is fast asleep peacefully. However, Briar ends up sleepwalking her way to the mirror once again, and the mirror ripples, causing Briar to have another dream.

In her dream, Briar opens her eyes and soon finds herself standing close to a large rock formation, with sunlight being covered by the clouds.

Briar looks around and says, "I can feel the wind."

Then wonders, "I wonder what this place is, or if anyone is around here."

Just then, appearing on the rock is a lion. The lion has amber-gold fur, while his muzzle, paws, and underbelly are all beige. His upper eye patches are darker than his main pelt, the lower halves are lighter, and his eyebrows are thick and black, and bears a thick mane of dark scarlet that extends down to his middle chest, the tip of his tail matching it in color.

The lion appears to walk along the rock and reaches the end of the rock.

Flying over is a red-billed hornbill with blue and white color feathers, an orange-red yellow beak, orange feet, and navy blue back feathers on the head.

Just then, appearing on the rock is a different animal. This one is an aging, elderly, slender mandrill. He seems to have grayish colored fur. He is shown to have a bent tail, is half bald with a white beard, black pupils. His face is shown as pale blue with a bright red nose showing.

And then appearing next to the male lion is a female lion. Sarabi appears as a robust tan-colored adult female lioness with amber/reddened eyes. She has soft, round features despite her robustness. She has a brownish-pink nose that matches the insides of her ears, which have a dark rim around them. Her muzzle, underside, and paws are all a lighter shade of tan than the rest of her body, and the tuft at the end of her tail is dark brown.

Briar continues to watch to see the event that is taking place. Briar is amazed to see what is happening. She also notices many animals in front of the rock and waiting patiently for something to happen.

The mandrill then lifts what looks like a baby lion. The lion is very small with a large head. He had light spots on his head and body as newborn lions usually have, a brownish-gold color fur.

Then the sunlight comes out of the clouds and shines down towards the baby lions.

Soon, the animals let out cries and screeching sounds, almost applauding. Then, all the animals bow down in respect.

Briar is a bit confused, but is amazed to see what is happening.

The next day, Briar, Seriea, and Trinket are both still asleep in their bed. When the sun shines through the window, Briar soon wakes up from her sleep. She sits up as she yawns and stretches her arms.

Briar turns to Sereia, who is sleeping next to her, "Sereia, it's time to wake up. Trinket, you too."

"Okay," Sereia says, beginning to wake up.

Trinket also wakes up and lets out a yawn.

Briar then gets out of bed and leaves her room to wake up the bows.

Suddenly, she hears Grim's voice, "Myaaah!..." Then hears more sounds, "Meeeooow! Myah myaaah..."

"Was that a roar or something?" Briar says, confused.

Briar then opens the door and walks inside to see Grim moving around on the bed in his sleep.

Grim snores and says, "Myaaah... Thass whatchu get... fer crossin' Grim da Miiightyyy...." And continues to snore.

Briar chuckles as she covers her mouth with a grin on her face.

Briar walks to the boys and says, "Jasper. Tanzanite. Grim. It's time to wake up!"

Briar then gently moved Grim's shoulder, "Grim, it's time to wake up!"

Grim continues to talk in his sleep, "That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant!" Then ends up waking up, "BWUH-MYAH?!"

Grim wakes up and sits down and looks around and asks, "...Huh? Where am I?"

Grim then turns to see Briar.

"Good morning, Grim," Briar says with a smile.

"Yeah. Morning," Grim says.

He then says to himself, "Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face..."

Briar giggles, I have to admit, that was a rough couple days. I'm still exhausted from what happened. But you won't get that strong by snoozing all day."

Grim then stands up with a grin, "All right, lemme just fix my it's off to class! I've got magic to master!"

Just then, Jasper and Tanzanite wake up from their sleep.

"Morning guys," Briar says.

"Good morning, Briar," Tanzanite says and puts on his glasses.

"Morning," Jasper says.

"Morning guys. It's time to wake up and start another day at school.

Jasper yawns, "Yeah."

"Yes. We should get dressed and get going," Tanzanite says.

"Right," Briar says.

She then says in her thoughts, "But still, what was that odd dream I just had? And why was I seeing animals in my dreams?"

Briar decides to ignore her thoughts and get ready for school.

Sometime later, in the school cafeteria, Briar and the others are accompanied by Ace and Deuce.

"Ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me. I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!" Grim says, feeling tired and bored.

"Yeah, 'fought,' sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in," Deuce replies.

Then Ace cheers, "Grub time! What's it gonna be today?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty hungry after taking P.E class," Jasper says.

Just then, Ace stops and says, "Huh, wait?"

"What's up Ace?" Briar asks.

Then Ace wonders, "What's going on? Why's it so crowded in here?"

Briar and the others look ahead to see a big crowd of people..

One of the cafeteria ghost employees announces, "That famous bakery from out of town is serving up their goods. It only happens once a month! Their stock sells out fast, so you'd better hurry!"

All the students are going crazy trying to get some food.

One of the Heartslabyul Students happily says, "Gimme three of those chocolate croissants!"

Another Heartslabyul Student cheers, "Woo-hoo, I actually snagged an egg sandwich this month! These things are AMAZING!

Then the Cafeteria Ghost says, "Egg sandwiches are now sold out! Only one deluxe ham and cheese left!"

Seeing what is going on, have the group of friends interested.

Ace is excited about it himself, "Oh, man, everything looks amazing. I'm gonna see if I can grab somethin'."

"Me too," Jasper says.

"I'll grab myself something as well," Tanzanite says.

Wow, they really do seem popular! Briar," Deuce says.

"They sure do," Briar replies.

Sereia then asks, "can we get something too?"

"Sure. We better do it before the food is gone," Briar says.

Then Deuce turns his head and looks down, "Grim, what do you- Huh?"

Briar and the others look around to notice one member of the group is missing.

"Where did Grim go?!" Sereia asks.

Then Briar grows worried, "I got a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly, they hear Grim's voice shouting, "Hey! Outta my way, losers! That grilled cheese is mine!"

Briar and the groups become shocked in disbelief. They see Grim is already at the stand and taking any food he can while cutting in front of everyone else.

One of the Heartslabyul Students angrily shouts, "Hey, no cutting!"

The Heartslabyul Student next to him angrily says, "A freshman, cutting in front of an upperclassman?! Time to teach you some manners."

Seeing this, Briar and the others know that this could lead to trouble.

"Oh no," Tanzanite says, upset.

Jasper groans in disbelief, "Not again."

"He's got such a one-track mind when it comes to food!" Deuce says.

"I agree," Sereia says.

Ace lets out a sigh.

Briar sighs as well, "Come on let's go stop him before he gets us into any trouble, again."

And so the group rush to the scene to stop Angel before he gets them into trouble, again. Grim continues laughing with a big grin on his face and is grabbing all kinds of food left and right, making plenty of the students upset with him.

Just then, Jasper and Tanzanite grab Grim and take the tray of food he has. Sereia, Ace, and Deuce take the food Grim has.

Briar turns to the students and says, "I am so sorry about him. He's really out of control when it comes to food."

"What?! I just like to have something to eat!" Grim shouts.

"Enough to get ourselves into trouble?" Tanzanite questions.

"What kind of trouble will I get us in?"Grim asks with his arms crossed.

Jasper says, "Saving your neck trouble."

Briar says to the student, "I'll help you pay for your lunch as an apology."

Trinket replies with a nod.

The two students agree, but only if they keep Grim out of line. Jasper and Tanzanite hold Grim and refuse to let him escape.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

472K 473 2
(PROPHECY Book Series #1) A girl woke up in a world that is beyond her knowledge, with only vague memories left within her. Despite being a magicless...
2.2K 66 28
Briar and her friends are beginning their first day at Night Raven College, but Ace shows up unexpectedly with a collar around his neck and stay at t...
3.7K 110 6
Aurora Rose owns a mysterious ring, which was given to her by her mother Aria, though its true purpose is currently unknown. After her long Journey f...
1.6K 0 82
When the gates close and Halloween Ends, all the students return to their dorms to rest. However, strange things began happening, many students disap...