Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

2 | Mr. Bunny |

4.2K 219 49
By _A_for_ARMY__

.

.
.

.

The whole conference hall was silent , only the sound of pages turning was lingering around.

Namjoon was impatiently waiting for any response from the middle aged man in suit sitting opposite to him and his company CEO Jeon Jeonggukk. With his normal dark aura and cold stone face.

The man closed the file and smiled at the young ceo as he stood up and extended his hand . "You have the tender, Mr. Jeon"

Jeonggukk nodded and shook the hand with a forced professional smile.

As he walked towards his cabin he could see his employees celebrating in joy by hearing the news.

He opened the door and sat down in his chair. Namjoon followed him to his cabin with a wide dimple smile.

"Finally we got this tender. You better throw a party for them you know " Namjoon said pointing outside refering to the employees of Jeon Enterprises.

"Why ?" Jeonggukk asked in monotone as he examine another file infront of him.

"Are you kidding? The whole company had been working really hard over this one tender. It was two hell of a week. Everyone was working restless. Even the newbies . They deserves something, right? " He argued.

Jeonggukk sighed and looked at the older. "They can have half day off then"

Namjoon flashed a smile. "Where you headed to? "

He asked as the younger fixed his coat at headed outside. "Ren Aoki's conference" He replied without looking back

"Oh that Japan one? " Jeonggukk hummed in response and Namjoon followed him to the elevator.

Jeonggukk was staring outside his car window when his phone suddenly rang. He picked up the phone.

"The meeting's delayed" The man on the other line informed. "Mr. Aoki's flight delayed two hours."

Jeonggukk hummed and hanged the call.

"What?" Namjoon on the front seat enquired.

"His flight delayed." Jeonggukk replied. "We have to wait 2 hours"

"Oh" He leaned back to his seat.

"You can take a day off , Hyung. The whole company took half day off anyway."

"What are you gonna do then?" Namjoon worriedly looked at the younger.

"I'll wait here. It's just two hours. We'll can head to their company after that."
He assured.

"You sure you'll handle alone.? " Namjoon asked again to make sure. Evon tho he's exhausted and need a break he has to make sure Jeonggukk is okay attending the meeting alone.

Jeonggukk nodded. He's well capable of handling things alone and he knows Namjoon know that. It's just the older always be there by his side in everything. "You need a break, Hyung"

After half an hour Jeonggukk ripped his eyes out of his phone screen and looked outside through the window of his parked car. The driver went out for a smoke moments ago.

Through his window , he could see children running around and laughing on the beach quite away from him. He was alone in the car and he got so much time , so he decided to go over there.

Jeonggukk walked slowly towards the beach filled with peaple. A warm breeze welcomed him. It was noisy but somehow felt relaxing to his tired body.

He sat down on a wooden bench near a shade away from the crowd. Took a deep breath and his eyes closed involuntarily .

It's been a long since he had a free time. He can't even remember the last time when he had a good nap.

These last months , He was too busy to even have proper meals. Just like the employees, he deserves a break too , right?

Jeonggukk let his body loosen up a bit and suddenly he felt himself dozing off. The tiredness took over. The soft breeze and a sweet scent of vanilla lingered around him as he let the sleep take over.

Felt like some minutes later , Jeonggukk felt his head met with something soft and some fingers caressing his hair.

He immediately opened his eyes and realised he's laying in someone's lap. He sat straight and looked at the person in a defensive manner.

But his breath hitched when his eyes fell on a young boy sitting beside him with a confused look.

"You looked tired , so i thought I'd give you a massage." The boy innocently stated what he was doing and smiled widely which did something to the young CEO's heart.

Jeonggukk couldn't let his eyes leave from the boy's face. He looks around twenty years old .His soft blue hair resting on his forehead , big brown eyes and the most addicting boxy smile. His was screaming angelic and Jeonggukk's heart was screaming something else.

"Hello?" The blue haired boy waved his hand over Jeonggukk's face to make sure he's not frozen.

"Y-yeah" Jeonggukk didn't mean to stutter.

The boy giggled and that made some alien feeling corrupt inside his heart.

"You look like you just survived a zombie apocalypse". That was true. Jeonggukk's eyes had noticeable dark circles and his face was very pale. His dark raven hair was messily hanging down in his forehead And his whole body posture was begging for rest.

"Where do you work at Mr...?"

Jeonggukk cleared his throat to make his voice somewhat soft other than his usual hoarse deep voice.
"Uh- J-Jeonggukk . Jeon Jeonggukk. I work a- "

"Wait, say eeeee" The boy suddenly interrupted confusing the other.

Evon tho he didn't understand what the other was saying, Jeonggukk awkwardly did what the blue head said. The boy suddenly gasped .

"Omg , you have a bunny teeth" He exclaimed and pinched Jeonggukk's cheek. "I'll call you Mr. Bunny" He squealed.

Jeonggukk was too much in a trance to even respond to that.

"Oops , I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Taehyung" The boy joyfully extended his hand which Jeonggukk hesitantly held and shook. Taehyung's soft skin made contact with his strong tattoed hands.

"Nice to meet you , Mr. Bunny. Anyway enough with the pep talks" Taehyung sat straight and pointed towards his lap.

Jeonggukk confusedly looked at his lap and back at his face. "uh? "

"You should rest. And I'm great at giving head massages. Come on " Taehyung taps at his lap again.

Jeonggukk don't know what to do. A total angel looking stranger just appeared out of nowhere and offering him massage. What the hell is this ?

"Excuse me , I-"

"Shut it. Come here" Taehyung pulled him into his lap.

The ceo froze on the spot but he can't say he didn't feel good laying there. A gentle touch on his scalp made his entire system calm down.

Taehyung's tender fingers moved smoothly through Jeonggukk's bark locks. He looked up at beautiful boy with sparkling eyes.

"It's not good for your health to work this hard Mr. Bunny. You look pretty young to be honest. If you rest well and take care of yourself you'll look more handsome and cute "

Jeonggukk gaped at what he said .

The young famous CEO of Jeon Enterprises, The one and only Jeon Jeonggukk is 'Cute' ?

The peaple who have seen him without any doubt will agree that Jeonggukk is the most intimidating man they've ever seen. His cold stare will be enough to make anyone weak on their knees.

He's anything but 'cute' .

Jeonggukk opened his mouth to say something but Taehyung closed his mouth with his hands. "Shhh. Now rest talk later"

This was the first time in forever he let his guard down in front of someone other than his very few trusted ones. He don't know why he felt like he could just ease up in front of this blue haired boy. Maybe his innocence oozing eyes or that angelic smile. Or maybe this Vanilla scent physically calming his nerves.

Whatever it is , he loves it. He could spend all his life like this. Just laying down without thinking about work , or responsibilities or anything else in the world .

Jeonggukk's mind dozed off to the dreamland. He could hear Taehyung's sweet hums as he slept in his lap like a baby.

Someone's distance voices and the shaking of his pillow, which is Taehyung's lap made Jeonggukk slowly open his eyes.

"Great , Now you woke him up. Meanie !" Taehyung glared at the suited man who looks uncomfortable under his gaze.

Jeonggukk noticed that it was his driver and he lifted himself up from the boy's lap.

"Sir, Its already 6:30 , we should go " The driver informed making Jeonggukk abruptly stand up making Taehyung pout.

He's been sleeping for two whole hours. It's late for the conference now.

"Let's go " Jeonggukk turn to run towards his car before Taehyung pulled him by his coat.

"Are you going?" Taehyung asked in a sweet voice.

"yeah .. I have work" Jeonggukk replied

"Work? Again? " He sounded genuinely concerned. "You know you should skip it at take break. And eat well too , you look really drained. I'll suggest a good restaurant to get you food if you skip" He offered

Jeonggukk chuckled at that . "I can't skip it. It's a really important conference "

"Really really?"

Jeonggukk hummed in response making Taehyung pout more.

"ok then , you should eat after the meeting. Eat A LOT okay?" He opened both of his hands to show how big the ceo should eat. Jeonggukk nodded chuckling at how cute the other is .

"Sir?" His driver again interrupted and Jeonggukk nodded at him .

"Bye then Mr. Bunny. Next time I see you, you better look good and healthy" Taehyung flashed his boxy smile.

"See you then , Petal "

He warmly smiled at the blue haired boy and walked back to where his car was parked.

He could feel a lightness in his heart and a genuine smile crept on his face.

He never slept like that in years. That that boy.... Who is he ?

Jeonggukk's driver was looking weirdly him because the cold young ceo was ' smiling '.

Jeonggukk noticed it and coldly looked at the man. "what? Start the damn car. It's late"

The driver shot his head away away strated the car.

But Jeonggukk still couldn't get his mind out the blue haired angel.

Taehyung? He wants to meet the boy again.

____________________________________

This how they met? Boring?

Anyway, thanks for reading. One vote won't hurt you know?

^ I saw this and now I'm kinda concerned...... Jin is 31 now ... 👀.

Anyway, don't forget I purple you guyzz 💜💜💜...

- M♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.8K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
10.1K 521 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
71.4K 2.9K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...