Sexy Literature ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

Easton heads to a book store where he encounters an arrogant but sexy guy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16

12

7.9K 196 13
By unconsentingsoul

Tonight is my date with Hendrix. It’s like it’s been a moment that’s been building up for so long. The snide remarks. The occasional flirting. And the want to see him everyday. I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. 

I buttoned up my shirt and styled my hair. It’s been so long since I’ve last been on a date. I’m a bit terrified I ain't going to lie. I’m fearful that anything could go wrong. The worst fear? Hendrix doesn’t show up and it was all a prank.

Luckily, when I reached the bookstore, it was open. I entered and looked around. It was dark but the third floor emanated a bright glow. I climbed the stairs and was met with a simple table with candles and a very sexy Hendrix waiting next to me.

“Never took you to be a romantic.” I said.

“I’m not.” He looked away, blushing. “But you deserve this for putting up with me.” He said. He turned to a chair and pulled it out. I took the hint and sat down. He then sat in his own chair which faced me. I looked down onto our table and saw plates with a steel cloche over it. 

“Voila!” Hen said when he pulled it off. It revealed a steak with asparagus and roasted potatoes. 

“When did you have time to make this?” I asked while awing at the food.

“I’m pretty good at cooking. Hope I can cook for you more in the future.” He said. 

“Easy, man. This is the first date.” 

The entire time I talked with Hendrix. He opened up more and told me a lot of facts about him. Some of it was vague, but I got a sense of who he is and how his life kinda was. I opened up to him too, told him about my family, education, that one time I auditioned for a play but was told I was horrible. The usual.

“Thanks for the date, Henny.” I said as we walked out the door.

“Henny?” He asked regarding my nickname.

“I think you could use a nickname.” He chuckled and played with my hair.

“Would you do me the honor of going on another date?” He asked.

“YES!” I eagerly said.

A perfect date.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1970's • boyxboy By Cait

Historical Fiction

48.2K 1.6K 16
(Finished) In which Max barron , a married man, falls in love with a man he meets at a bar, the two embark on a historic journey as they wait for the...
4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 65.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...