A Third Wave The Survival

By lisamariemeadows

As the world emerges from the pandemic a light of hope has awakened on the horizon. Will Shelby and Simon ove... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-Shelby
Chapter 8-Simon
Chapter 9-Shelby
Chapter 10-Simon
Chapter 11-Shelby
Chapter 12-Simon
Chapter 13-Shelby
Chapter 14-Simon
Chapter 15-Shelby
Chapter 16-Simon
Chapter 17-Shelby
Chapter 18-Simon
Chapter 19-Shelby
Chapter 20-Shelby
Chapter 21-Simon
Chapter 22-Shelby
Chapter 23-Simon
Chapter 24-Shelby
Chapter 25-Shelby
Chapter 26-Simon
Chapter 27-Shelby
Chapter 28-Simon
Chapter 29-Shelby
Chapter 30-Simon
Chapter 32-Simon
Chapter 33-Shelby
Chapter 34-Shelby
Chapter 35-Simon

Chapter 31-Shelby

1 0 0
By lisamariemeadows

Chapter 31

Shelby

Simon and I shower after breakfast. Well as much as one can shower. He constantly kept his hands on me. Using the soapy sponge against my skin. Pausing at areas that drives me crazy. The man knows how to whine me up in all the right ways.

We decide to walk to the rental car place as it is not too far away. "It will give us some exercise," I tell Simon.

"I know a better way to get exercise," he winks at me before putting on his sun glasses. His fingers intertwine with mine as we continue on our journey. I was never a big hand holder but there is something so intimate when Simon has my hand in his. His thumb slides and circle on my skin and my whole body starts to tingle.

The SUV is the perfect size. I also like that the middle console folds up and I can sit closer to him. His hand stays in mine as he drives with the other. Our hands still intertwined on my lap. His thumb now the same movement on my hand but now on my thigh. Our hands seem to move up to my upper thigh and his thumb keeps dipping down between my thighs. I push my legs together and Simon notices.

"That will not help you," he says playfully and continues arousing me. The hospital is in front of us and Simon turns the car into the space to pick up supplies. With his mask on, he steps out and the back opens. It has three rows of seats so Simon folds one down to allow room for the boxes. They make sure to place them low enough not to block the back window. Errands done, Simon and I discuss food and we decide to pick up take out for lunch and dinner so we have the rest of the day and night to ourselves.

"We have to leave early in the morning," I remind him.

"I know. Other than our bags which we can put in tonight or in the morning, I think we are all set," he looks over to me quickly before putting his eyes on the road. We seem to have a little time before we get to the parking garage of my apartment. I decide it is my turn to torture him. My head quickly dips down on his lap.

"What are you doing?" he says surprised. "I am driving Shelby," he says as I look up with a devilish smile. I move his sweat pants and boxers to give me access. He is already getting hard for me. My mouth devours him and he continues to harden. I let my tongue start doing what he likes. The car stops as we must be at a red light. I look up to see him look down at me quickly. He keeps one hand on the steering wheel but the other moves my hair so he can see and he rolls it into his fist.

The light must turn green as the car starts moving. I moan into my movements making a vibration sensation. I hear Simon mumbling under his breath and I can feel his breathing increase. "Shelby, please," I hear in between breaths. I feel the car slow and the blinker is on to turn. We must be coming to the parking garage. I increase my pace and as we turn we go over a bump causing him deeper into and down my throat. He moans even louder. Then the car stops and he puts into park. Both his hands move to my head as he releases into my mouth. I slow my pace finishing and sit up wiping my mouth. Simon head is back and his eyes are closed. His chest is moving fast up and down. I unbuckle my seat belt proud of the surprise I provided. "You're ready," I open the door not waiting for a response. I close the door and open the back passenger door and grab the bags of food. "Are you coming." "I already did," he says a huge smile on his face. Just as I am shutting the door, I see him lift his head up and adjusting himself. I walk around and a few steps away from the car towards the elevator. I hear the car door open and close as I start walking. The beep echoes through the parking garage which lets me know the supplies are locked and safe. Simon catches up to me and takes the bags to carry. His other hand finds mine and moves our arms behind my waist. Just as we reach the elevator, I press the button with my other hand. The door immediately opens and we go in not separating. I slide my finger over the floor button just then Simon pulls me toward him.

"Do not think we are done my Luv," he whispers into my neck and starts kissing me. His teeth nip my ear lobe causing me to squeal. "Cannot keep quiet, can you," he says with his hot breath against my neck. He pushes his torso against me and I feel him already getting hard.

"Haven't you had enough." I say knowing good and well that we are not even close to done.

"Luv, I will never get enough," he says as the door opens. Still hand in hand until we are inside. He releases my hand and goes to put the food away. He walks back into the living where he finds me checking emails. He takes my phone out of my hand and places it on the table.

"I was doing work." I say smiling and bringing my hands around his shoulders. He surprises be bending down and moving his hand under my bum. He lifts me up and my legs curl around his waist to hold myself up.

"Work can wait," he says as his eyes move to my chest. He moves a little gliding his length against me. I shamelessly squeeze my legs tighter around him wanting to feel him.

"Aren't you hungry." I ask knowing full well lunch is not on his mind.

"Oh, I am hungry alright but not for what you think," he says walking towards the bedroom. His eyes move to my eyes and back to my chest. Feeling sexy as we walk through the door I hold on with my legs and finds the hem of my shirt and pull it off leaving it on the floor. He moans in approval as his eyes continue their assault. Just as I think he will lay me on the bed, he turns to sit still with me on him. His mouth finds my chest. My hands find the hem of his shirt and breaks our connection while I pull it off. Simon wastes no time bringing his mouth back to me. My knees slide out brings our lower body closer and hips lift and slide against me. His hand starts to glide up my back. They stop as they unclasp my bra. His mouth un-connects as his hands move to the straps sliding them down my arms releasing my breasts. He throws it to the floor quickly. One hand and his mouth teasing both of my breasts. Just as I feel I can't be teased anymore he stops his movement and stares into my eyes.

"Take your pants and underwear off," he demands. Not sure what, he has in mind, I hesitate for a second. "Now," he moves his hands and stands me up. I do as I am told and find the top of my pants and glide them down my legs and then my underwear is next. As I finish, Simon lifts up his hips and slides his boxers and pants off. I am standing there naked a little self- conscious until Simon's eyes scan my body.

"You are so beautiful," he says taking my hand. He scoots back in the bed as he pulls me on to him. I stop where our lower bodies connect sliding myself against him. "Not yet," he moans trying to control his urge to enter me. He pulls my hands more and I move my knees each side farther up his torso. I am kneeling at his chest. "More," he demands. I am not sure what he wants and give him a look. His hands find the back of my thighs as he guides me up higher stopping at his face. His eyes meet mine for a second until he dips his head up as his hands push my hips down onto his mouth. His tongue darts out to my most sensitive spot. His lips suck gently and my head rolls back in pleasure. Not sure what to do with my hands, I arch my back and move my hands behind me finding his length. He moans loudly into me causing a vibration to flow up my body. Ny nipples grow harder from his touch. His movement become faster and more precise. I can't help but move my hips to his rhythm it feels amazing. Without warning his tongue moves and enters me as he moves his fingers over my clit faster and faster. The sensation overwhelms me and I call out releasing. He continues slowly till I collapse onto the bed.

Still in my euphoria, Simon slides out from under me my knees still bent but my head on the bed. He pulls my hips causing me to yelp. Before I know it my hands are gripping the sheets holding my body in place as Simon enters me from behind. Swollen and throbbing for my orgasm he starts slowly in and out of me.

"It is so deep like this," he moans as he pushes into me again. His hands move up my back and find my breasts. He teases my nipples till they are hard and twirls them between his fingers as he pinches lightly. The feeling is exquisite and I feel the warmth between my legs already start. He moves his hands back and holds my hips with his fingers indenting into my skin. He pushes in and out of my faster. My legs begin to shake and with another push in he pauses as I come undone. Feeling me squeeze around him, he pushes in again releasing himself. We stay like this for a few minutes. Simon leaning over me his hot breath against the back of my neck. He kisses me before pulling out. I feel him lay next to me, my body so relaxed I don't even want to move. I finally lift my head up and I find Simon lying on his back his eyes closed. My arm reaches around his waist and his hand moves to my arm rubbing with his eyes still closed. Simon finally opens his eyes and moves his head towards mine and kisses my lips softly

"Now I am hungry for food," A cute smile comes over his face.

"Cute," I say teasing him. He looks deep in my eyes and kisses me again.

"Well, luv that is you, but now I do not know, I have come up with some new words for you," he teases me. I go to move my arm pretending to be offended and he holds it there. Finally, we both get up to get dress. I am the first to the bedroom door and I turn before heading to the kitchen.

"You will have to tell me those words later," I say without letting him respond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.2K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
86.6K 3.9K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
4K 254 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
1.2K 102 24
More than one individual predicted a virus that would devastate the human race. It's just that people didn't quite predict how. Maybe it was the over...