[On Hold] New Game+ (Cyberpun...

By TheSliverComet

Not enough Male reader x Cyberpunk 2077 books More

Vote Cars (Closed)
Harem

Prologue-New Game+

1.9K 26 4
By TheSliverComet

[item] :Gamer system
" Fuck off! " :Talking
I hate my life :thoughts
(Hey it's me the author!)

First pov

I open my eyes to see a black empty void instead of my apartment, I try to move and look around only to realise I have no body, I began to freak out. Where the hell I am? I then here a voice speak to me. " You are in my realm, my dear " I began to freak out even more. What the hell do you mean "your realm, number two who hell you and number three how are you hearing my thoughts right now?!

The voice then replied with " Right I should probably show and introduce myself to you maybe then will you down claim " Sure Suddenly a bright light appears and begins to morph into that of a human, when the light finally died down a woman with darkskin, red eyes and silver hair stood in front of me.

(With out the bunny ears)
She looked at me with with a seductive smile and then began to speak.  "Hello my name is Alexis for the time being " For the time being? What do you mean by that? She then started walkin over to me and as she got closer, I see that she's really tall, like taller then me, she finally make it over, and stands right in front of me, forcing me to slightly look up to see her face.
(The Mc before reincarnation is 6,2
Aj is 6,7)

" It's nothing my dear but let's get back on track and let me answer some of your questions number one you have unfortunately died in your sleep, number two I'm one of the goddess that watch over your universe and last one your my in realm so I should be allowed to do anything I want in my realm right? "

It took me a second to register what just said. W-Wait you mean I'm really dead? She looked at me with a small frown " Yes you have unfortunately died " I began to freak out for before I remember something or rather someone. Wait what about my older sister is she alright is okay? " Your sister is okay sad but okay " I nodded with a smile happy that my big sister was going to be alright I then look back up to her.

So is the p- " No your death was an accident and with it being an accident I will reincarnation you into a world and you also will have four wishes "I look at her suprised. Wait really? " Yes but there's two rules you have to follow " okay what are they? " the first one is you cannot wish for more wishes and the second one is you can't wish for the wishing rules to not applie to you or for them to not exist do you understand? " Yup .

So what world I'm going to? " Your going to cyberpunk 2077 " Why? " It was the last game you played " I understand "So now your four wishes " wait I have a question about the world " Oh what is your question I'll be happy to answer them " will anything change with me in the world? " Yes if you decide to do something. " I see thank you for answering my question " Your welcome now your four wishes " Right my first wish is have the gamer ability my sec- " Actually you already have the gamer ability " Wait really

" Yes " Oh okay then my first wish is to have a my own past " Okay and would you like to make it? " No but I have one thing " And what would it be " Can it adjusted with my next two wishes " Sure is there anything else " Nope now my second wish is to have three iconic guns " Three iconic guns hmmm I usually don't allow three different items in one wish but you're interesting so I'll allow it what are the three iconic guns you want? " I want the first two to be two dual wielded pistols that can level up with me " Hmm sure but it will be harder to level the guns up then leveling up yourself, are you okay with that? " Yes " Okay then what's your last iconic weapon? " The last gun I want is a an assault rifle that can change into any assault rifle I want " Alright but you have to had touched the gun to summon it" Okay " And for your third wish? " For my third wish I want to be able to make my own cyberware " Hmm I see I will allow it" Thanks " Now your last wish " My last wish is I want nanobots in blood and I want to be the only one to control them " I can grant that wish " So is that's it, is it time to send me to my new life? " Well you still need to customize your appearance and choose yours and V's a lifepath "

Wait what about my first wish? " You said past, not lifepath even then the lifepath is just so you can bond with V and Jackie " Oh okay then sooo do you just teleport me or? " Ah yes I'll teleport you a empty part the of my realm so you customize your appearance and pick your lifepath " Alright I hope to see you someday She looked with a smile before saying " Me too dear " and with that she flicked her wrist and I'm suddenly in a different place in the void.

Third Pov

We see Alexis just standing there for a second before a bright light is seen behind her and we see another person form from the bright light, a woman with long golden hair wearing a white see through robe with golden jewelry all around her body but the most important feature about the woman was the six wings on her back, She looked to Alexis then did a slight bowed to her then she stood  up and asked the goddess a question. " My goddess why did you not tell him the truth of both his sister and the for him reincarnated? "Alexis turns to her and replies " I do not believe he needs to know the truth about either his sister or his real reason for being reincarnated as of right now, I will tell him when the time is right " The woman nods her head before saying " I understand my goddess " Alexis turns forward then says " Good now bring in the next one please " The woman smiles for a second before doing a quick bow and says " Of course my goddess " and with that the woman disappears bright light and another light appears before Alexis, once it disappears Alexis face changes into one of shock and sadness, once she saw who it was " Oh it's you " Her face then changes back into a smile "Well how can I help you"

First Pov

I look at the screen before me showing my "Background" and from what I'm seeing it looks pretty good.

Backstory

Raised in a military family you were trained to join military by mother, father, aunt, your three brothers and your four sisters. The day you turned of age to join you enlisted, rising through quickly you were assigned to a experimental program where they were making a team of 5 people, all installed with high grade military experimental cyberware, your team was named "specters" as you guys were most sent on stealth misson. Everything in your life was going good until everyone on team expect you went cyberpsycho in side the base you team was giving, killing everyone but. . . . . . . . .you. With you being the only survivor the military immediately shut the program down and almost took all your cyberware which would it was all thanks to the head scientist of program Dr.Kent, Dr.Kent convince the military to allow you to leave with all you gear and cyberware with the exception being you would be watch, after agreeing to their demands you were sent back home to your family. Your family were glad that you were okay. A month later you move out and head to night city, the city of dreams where you meet V and Jackie.
( Side note 1: you helped fixing cars with you dad at you family farm.
Side note 2: You where the most tech smart in group being able to start making your own cyberware, though you never used any of them you just made them as a hobby)

Comes with: Military experimental grade armor, experimental military grade cyberware, military experimental grade weapons, family heirloom-SRT Ford Mustang 2070, all stats expect intelligence are boosted up to level 20 with intelligence being boosted up to 40

Accept                        deny

Once done reading it I push accept, the screen then changes showing me the lifepaths also showing me the pros and cons of each one.

Street Kid

On your first day in night city you were mugged by a small group of tiger claws that is until V saved you (Even  though you didn't need it), after V stoped the small group of tiger claws V invited you to come drink with her, that's when you told her that your new in night city, she suggests that you live with her for the time until you find somewhere to live and from there you worked with V until made enough eddies to buy an apartment in the glens.

Pros

THE HOOD
(You changed your ex military armor to fit the street life)

Fast driving arsenal
(Your family heirloom-SRT is armed to the teeth with weapons for any occasion)

A prefect base for the hood
(Your base of operations is a abandoned building in the glen)

They know my name
(Street cred 35)

40% off? Sweet!

(Weapons, amor and cyberware are 44% off)

I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time
(Get a notification when crime is happening in the city sector)

Friends??

(Your close friends with Rogue) (Some would say too close)

Built Different
(Living in night city has made you stronger and able to handle more damage towards you)[You 15 times stronger]

Cons

A lot of people hate me

(Miliatech and akasaka became aggressive on site)

They know my name and face

(It is ten times harder for you to escape the cops)

MOM I'M FAMOUS!!!

(You have OBSESSED fans explanation: standing in one place for longer then five minutes, will summon crowds of fans that will surround you)

Built dense
(Bigger and heavier body, Living in the city of dreams, you made your body bigger and stronger)[your 29 times slower]

Nomad

After leaving your home city you decided to take the roads eventually meeting V and the Bakers(Eventually joining them), your spend years with them doing multiple jobs from different citys some legal some not, through and through you had fun learned multiple but one day things started to changes within the gang/clan, with problems sprouting out left amd right until the leader of baker gang/clan decided to merge the gamg/clan with Snake nation, you decided to leave the moment you heard about the merge, a month later V calls and ask you to help her with a job, at first you said no but after a hour of V begging you decided to help.

Pros

THE OUTLAW
(You changed your ex military armor to fit the nomadic life)

An all terrain car
(Your family heirloom-SRT has been tuned to handle all terrains)

Base of operations
( your base is a huge warehouse in the desert)

The nomadic legend
(Every nomad knows who you are and they love you!)[45% off at nomad own shops, easier to talk nomads]

Built fast, sneaky and alert
(Living alone and with the gang/clan taught you how to be even more sneaky, fast and always alert then you already were)[10 time sneak,speed and better awareness]

Honorary member
(You are a honorary member of the aldecaldos, after helping them out with a job)[your friends with the aldecaldos]

Best buddies
(Best friends with Panama)

Cons

A not so friendly rogue
(Rogue dislikes you)

Who the hell are you?
(Your a nobody, a newbie a rookie, nobody in night city knows who you are)[0 street cred]

IT'S TOO F*C*ING LOUD!
(Your used to the quietness of the desert, so when your in a city filled loud things you tend go mad)[Sensitive ears + Anger issues]

Hyperactive
(Your jumpy, you have to move)[Cannot stand a still for longer then five minutes or get the status effect [itchy fingers] which makes you slow and annoyed]

Fast, but weak
(Since you focused on your agility and stealth, you didn't train you body to dash out or take heavy hits)[weaker to knife's, kanatas and bullets]

Damn nomad
(Cops, maxtech, akasaka hate you and will attack you on site)

Corpo

After leaving your home city and entering night city, you were immediately asked(Demanded) to join Arasaka corp as a personal mercenary/Bodyguard, you of course take the job and spend two years working for powerful people like Saburo, Yorinobu and Hanoko, you've worked with V on some jobs for her Department.

Pros

THE KNIGHT
(You've upgraded your armor with some arasaka tech, making it ten times better)

The knight cave
(Your base is under a shop you own, it's huge 2 times the size of the bat cave and more protected too)

I know powerful people
(Your friends with Hanoko Arasaka [ you can request minerals/materials every three weeks])

Built better
(Your stronger and faster more aware, you can take hits or you can dodge them)

With technology comes evolution
(With your ex military cyberware and your new cyberware that you made with the company's spare parts, you've made it to point were your body adapts to any environment in minutes [ It is also 45% easier to level up])

Baby we're RICH!
(Being a personl mercenary for arasaka wasn't easy but hey a least they pay well [start with 6 million eddies])

A car for the rich and a fast tank for a vigilante
(With materials from arasaka you were able to upgrade your family heirloom-SRT to be able to be strong and hit hard like a tank but also be as fast as a F1 car)

Cons

Hated by the streets
(Hated by all gangs in Night city [all gangs are 5 times stronger])

Hated merc
(Start of with -3 street credit)

I'm everything but high EMP proof
(With all the cyberware you have, your body is weak to high EMPS)

Cyberware malfunction
(It's rare but some times some of your cyberware will malfunction and it's up to either you or vik to fix the problem)

Never trust a rogue
(Rogue hates you)

You worked at arasaka?
(Judy and panam distrust you)

I look at screen in front of me thinking about which lifepath do I want, I eventually decide to pick

.

.

.

.

.

Corpo because it had the best pros out of all of them, I tap on the corpo lifepath and the screen then changes to a loading screen for a couple of seconds before changing into a screen asking me if was ready to reincarnate into Cyberpunk 2077, I pushed the yes button and everything turned black I then heard two voices one being a rough man's voice and the other was a seductive woman's both saying

Welcome to Night City

(Sorry for taking soo long with the prologue anyway I have two things I want to say number one if you seen any spelling errors please tell me where and what word it was and number two welcome to night city)

Word count 2573

(Edited on the 9/2/23 [Editing and rewriting])

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...