The Immortal Monster in Mato

By Lunatic_Moon26

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid who dream onto becoming a hero was bullied by his own classmates & former fri... More

Izuku & Yuuki's Info
Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing
Chapter 1: MATO disaster and Monster from Another World
Chapter 2: Chief of the 7th Unit and Yuuki's Slave Form
Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker
Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster
Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest
Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster
Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!
Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity
Chapter 9: Nei meet the Monster & Izuku meet the Humanoid Shuukis
Chapter 10: Killing the God and Reiren's True Form

Chapter 5: 6th Unit & Yuuki's 2nd Slave Form

1.6K 35 4
By Lunatic_Moon26

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
**- Actions

???: So where do we bring him now? *points a finger at unconscious izuku on ???'s shoulder*

???: I'll just bring him back to my unit dorm for now

???: Then, we'll have to investigate on what happen here

???: And we'll be reporting it back to the commander

???: We'll see you again on our chiefs meeting then Tenka

Tenka: Yeah sure *portal opens in her back and started walking in towards it then closes after she goes through with unconscious izuku body*

???: We should begin our investigation now and report it back to Commander

???: *nodded her head and start on the investigation with ???*

~/In the 6th Unit Dorm/~

Tenka: *walks out from the portal and start walking to the free dorm to put him down*

???: *saw Tenka* Chief! Where did you go?

Tenka: *looked back and saw ??? was looking at her carrying izuku* Well, I just went somewhere to investigate on a place because the commander have noticed on something

???: The commander have noticed on something?

Tenka: Yeah, and when we arrived in the place. All of the Shuukis are down and killed on the ground

???: Chief who you do think killed the shuukis there?

Tenka: We still don't know that's why the other chiefs are investigating it

???: Who is that chief? *pointing her finger at unconscious body of izuku*

Tenka: Well, this is the other person that we need to rescue

???: Wait, He's the other person?! How didn't we know he's there?

Tenka: Still thinking about the reason on why he isn't with the other person that Kyouka rescued

???: Let me bring him in to the vacant dorm chief

Tenka: Thank you Yachiho *then gives izuku's unconscious body to yachiho*

Yachiho: No problem Chief *carried izuku's unconscious body to a free room*

Tenka: *sighs* I think they are done with the investigation by now but we should also be ready for our MATO Exhibition Game against the 7th unit

~/JASON'S P.O.V/~

Well, forgot to say that this chapter is right after Kyouka have announce that they will participate on a Mato Exhibition Game with all of their Units on the Chapter 9 of Manga

~/With Yuuki/~

Himari: *eat her ramen on the table and likes it* This ramen has a good dashi!

Yuuki: *holding something in both of his hands* You seemed to like deep flavors, so i put in Chicken, fat and staff.

Himari: *happy* You have skills fit to be my slave!

Yuuki: *makes a different expression with the sweat on his face* So, care to tell me why i'm gonna be your slave?

Himari: Is that any way to talk to me? I'm one year older than you, just so you know.

Yuuki: I'm not sure if you're someone i should speak politely to.

Himari: I'm sure you heard it the Mato Exhibition Games will happen. And I have to win at it.

Yuuki: *washing the dishes* What are those Exhibition Games? *looking at Himari*

Himari: *started to explained all about the Exhibition Games after she finish on eating her ramen* It was originally a way to settle disputes when we couldn't see eye to eye though. It's a contest between units, but it's a friendly one this time. From a list of events, The Captains will pick one and participates in matches of those.

Yuuki: *started thinking on different games* I've got a bad feeling about it. There's a lot you could pick

Kyouka: *entered to the kitchen* We're picking a simple one-on-one this time.

Himari & Yuuki: *looked at who enter the kitchen and saw Kyouka*

Kyouka: It'll be a straight challenge, using nothing but the abilities of our peaches. *walking towards Yuuki and Himari* You're pissed at sister, aren't you? So go kick her butt *clutched her fist while looking at them* While you can call it an Exhibition Game!

Himari stands up from her seat and start walking towards Kyouka

Himari: THANKS FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE TO KICK HER BUTT, CHIEF! *have stars on her eyes while happily shouts at Kyouka*

Kyouka: MAKE SURE TO KICK HER BUTT! *shouts at Himari*

Yuuki: *surprised* Is "Kicking Butt" all they can say!?

Kyouka: Go out patrolling with Yuuki as a test. But don't go to any areas that are out of our reach.

Himari: Yes! *start dragging Yuuki*

~/With Yuuki & Himari driving in a area/~

Yuuki: You still haven't told me what you mean by becoming your slave!

Himari: *driving* Turning my body into a weapon isn't my main ability. I just use it because it suits me well.

Yuuki: Huh? *confused*

Himari: *shows her phone to Yuuki* This is my actual ability

Yuuki: *then saw chibi Kyouka on her phone and grabs it* Kyouka-san? This kind of looks like a Game's card *still looking at Himari's phone*

Himari: Noble Aspiration "Learning" By learning others, i can also use them. That is my power

Yuuki: That's a really strong ability!

Himari: I can use the ability of the person i set on my phone. In other words, right now i can use the Chief's Ability

Yuuki: *realize it* Hey, doesn't that...!

Himari: HERE THEY COME! *saw a shuuki appear in front of them*

Shuuki: *appeared in front of them*

Himari: *drive through the shuuki by crushing it's face and slides the car to stop*

Yuuki: *surprised on what himari did on the shuuki*

Himari: *offered her right hand at Yuuki*

Yuuki: *wipes out his sweat and saw the right hand of Himari in front of him*

Himari: I ALREADY HAVE CHIEF'S PERMISSION! TURN INTO A SLAVE!

Yuuki: *surprised* Hold up, do you know all the detail about this ability!?

Himari: "Slave" •A slave once bound by the chains will remain a slave until death. •The master has to give the slave a reward befitting the work they did. That's everything isn't it?

Yuuki: It's about the reward....!

Himari: I HEARD I'D PUT MY BODY ON THE LINE. THAT'S JUST FINE! (If i can kick that family's butt then i'll gladly do the laundry or clean the dorm in this Guy's Place) *didn't think about the reward's compensation*

Shuukis: *started to rise up from the ground in front of them*

Himari: *looked at the Shuukis* A LOT OF THEM CAME OUT! HURRY!

Yuuki: *got shocked and looked back at himari* You should tell me this kind of stuff earlier!

Himari: You'd definitely complain if i did! *still didn't move her right hand away* C'MON!

Yuuki: *still looking at it before going to kneeled down on the ground* Don't say i didn't warn you! *kissed her right hand*

A Light have suddenly covered both of them and Yuuki had transformed in his Slave form but with different from his base form

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: *standing on the ground with hands and feet while Himari is now riding in his back*

Himari: *surprised to see that Yuuki had different appearance* Your form isn't quite the same as the chief.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: *then feels something* This sensation...! *notice the shuuki*

Shuuki: *tries to strike at Yuuki but it missed*

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: *disappear from his old position before going to appear in front of shuuki and tries to deliver a blow*

Shuuki: *took the blow from Yuuki*

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: I can move super fast! way faster than kyouka-san *saw the shuuki is still fine*

Shuuki: *took the hit but didn't got kill by one blow*

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: *noticed it* (On the other hand, my strength fell. In this case, *looked at all the shuukis with serious look and start delivering a very fast blows on all of them* I just have to pummel them until they're all done!)

Shuukis: *took a blow after blows from Yuuki's rapid punch thanks on to his speed*

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: *wiped out all of the shuukis around them*

Himari: *surprised and happy at the same time* (This is an amazing ability if you get someone fit to be a slave! I can her with this!)

Yuuki: :*transforms back to his human form*

Himari: *walked towards yuuki* Nice work! I'll put you to good use as my slave in the Exhibition Games!

Yuuki: *sweating a lot and wipe some of it with his left hand* I'm sure there were other abilities to pick. So why did you pick this one? *looking at Himari*

Himari: *looking at Yuuki and got mad at him* Isn't this good for you? You got more work to do, even though you're a man. In fact, you should be grateful to- *raised her skirt up to show her panty at yuuki without knowing*

Yuuki: *surprised but looked at it*

Himari: !? *finally realize it and starts to blushed* WHAAA- WAI- THIS ISN'T... WHAT'S GOING ON? JUST WHAT?

Yuuki: *tries to looked away from her while his face still blushing* You heard it from kyouka-san, didn't you? About the ability prize?

Himari: *her face went pale a second after remembering what kyouka have told her* HUH!? HUUUH!? So "putting my body on the line" meant...! Wait, but i can't even move my body!

Yuuki: *scratch the back of his head* It means the reward isn't over, i think?

Himari: *then blushed even more after what yuuki said* WHA WHA WHA...! *looks away while still blushing*

~/With Izuku/~

Izuku: *start waking up in the vacant dorm* Where... am i? *start to seat on the bed*

Yachiho & Tenka: *entered the room and saw izuku is now finally awake*

Izuku: *looked at who enter and saw two teen Girls coming in*

Tenka: You're finally awake now that's good *goes on to take the chair and sit in front of izuku while the chair being place in front of him with more space*

Yachiho: *just standing behind Tenka*

Izuku: How long i was out then?

Tenka: You're out only just 4 hours ago

Yachiho: Luckily, the commander have sent 3 chiefs to investigate the place

Izuku: Investigate? (I think i've made a mess) Investigate about what?

Tenka: About what happened to all the shuukis there

Izuku: By the way, can i asked both of your names?

Tenka: I'm the 6th Unit Chief, Tenka Izumo

Yachiho: And I'm the Vice Chief of 6th unit, Yachiho Azuma

Tenka: Can i ask what's your name?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya, tenka-san

Tenka: So you're the other person that we need to rescue then

Izuku: You were sent to rescue me?

Yachiho: The 6th and 7th Chiefs were sent to rescue two people here in MATO so i guess your the second person

Tenka: When me and kyou-chin came back to rescue you. You were not there

Yachiho: Where were you that time?

Izuku: I was wondering around this dimension

Yachiho: You do know that the Mato is filled with Shuukis everywhere right?

Izuku: Yes, i know about that (I killed them all while i was looking around this new dimension)

Tenka: I have a question for you then midoriya-kun

Izuku: What is it tenka-san?

Tenka: Do you know what happened to the shuukis when we came to the place we were sent to?

Izuku: *suddenly he got tense on that question* (No one should know that i was fighting Three Gods & Shuukis at the same time) I... don't know what has happened there

Tenka & Yachiho: *noticed that izuku tensed up when Tenka asked him what has happen*

Yachiho: (Why did he tense up all of a sudden? Is he involve on it?)

Tenka: I see... *sighs* Do you want to come with us on the Exhibition Game?

Izuku: Exhibition Game? *confused*

Tenka: Yeah, so do you want to come with us?

Izuku: Sure because i want to see this Exhibition Game your talking about Tenka-san

Tenka: That settles it *stands up on her chair* You can go back to rest or train yourself in our training room

Izuku: You have a training room here?

Tenka: Yeah, if you want you can just asked Yachiho about the direction of the Training room

// To Be Continue //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 231 32
"Take a swan dive off a roof, and hope for a quirk in your next life." What if Izuku listened to what Bakugou said? What if he died but came back to...
37.8K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
68.9K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
266K 10.2K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...