🌸Sturniolo imagines🌸

De cailin_caufield

No smut All of da sturniolos Chris Matt Nick Plz vote Mais

About da book
Sturniolo
Dating chris is like...
Dating matt is like...
Dating nick is like..
Chris- games
Matt-jealous
Homework- matt
You like him- chris
Cuddling-matt
Chris (story)
Red carpet- matt
Baseball- Chris part 1
Baseball- chris part 2 final
Beach-matt
Face reveal
DMs

Look whos taller now-chris

598 7 0
De cailin_caufield

Hi guys so I will not be doing like pranks or break up images I'm sorry I'm just not good at them

Y/n POV
I'm running around the Sturniolos house and I jump on the counter "yes sir, look who's is taller now bitch" i laugh and dance. Chris looks at me and laughs and says "wf are you doing" "I'm taller so I'm better" I say. Chris looks at me and smiles "can you get down now" I look at him and say " nope because I'm taller" he looks at me and say "really y/n get down I don't what you getting hurt" I look at him and say "no I'm not" chris looks at me and says "yes you are how about you just jump in my hands I'll get you"

Chris POV
Y/n wouldn't get down god why is she so stupid and cute at the same time I look at her still dancing around the counter and give her the look "o come on now you can't be mad at me" she had stoped dancing and was just looking at me " yes I am not get down" she looks at me and says "fine" I smile and then she is about to get down but then stops and says " yolo bitch" I look at her and pick her up and put her on the floor.

Y/n POV
"Hey I'm not tall anymore" looking down sad. Chris looks down and picks me up and say "but you're mine little showty" I smirking and kiss him for about 9 seconds he also kissed back

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...