Her Forgotten Love

By KKatha123

Prologue:- " Who are you?"He asked her, pushing her against the wall, trapping her between his arms. " What... More

Character Description
Chapter 1:- Meet Her
Chapter 2:- Meet Him
Chapter 3:- Aarav's Girlfriend
Chapter 4:-Two Families Meet
Chapter 6:- Face to Face
Chapter 7:- First Meeting
Chapter 8:- Where is Kavya??
Chapter 9:- Marriage
Chapter 10:- First day after Marriage (1)
Chapter 11:- First day after Marriage (2)
Chapter 12:- First Sorry
Chapter 13:- Sidharth's confusion
Chapter 14:- Away from each other
Chapter 15:- Mumbai
Chapter 16:- Back to Jaipur
Chapter 17:- Who are you??
Chapter 18:- Accident
Chapter 19:- Recovery
Chapter 20:- Party
Chapter 21:- New Family
Chapter 22:- Bua or Mami??
Chapter 23 :- Stolen??
A/N

Chapter 5:- Aarnav Weds Riya??

2.2K 299 21
By KKatha123

Chapter 5:- Aarnav Weds Riya??

Everyone in the Shekhawat family is very satisfied with Ishani and her family.

After having dinner, the Shekhawat family left for their home happily. 

Daksh asked everyone's opinion about the Rathore family and Ishani.

Everyone in his family were happy to meet them so Daksh called Dhruv and said

" Dhruv beta!! From our side, it's a yes. We will feel blessed to have Ishani as our granddaughter in law", Daksh said.

"We are very happy to know this. It's a yes from our side as well" Dhruv replied, happily.

" Great!! We can meet tomorrow in our house and talk  further. I will ask our family Pandit to came", Daksh suggested.

" Sure!! We will be there", Dhruv replied.

Dhruv gave this good news to his family. His wife called Shehnaaz and told her this good news.

Shehnaaz was very happy for her sister.

In The Shekhawat Mansion, Elders were sitting in the living room, talking about what happened today.

Sidharth was also present there while other siblings were on the terrace, teasing Aarav.

" I really liked Aarnav beta. He has a good personality. He respects elders a lot and loves his siblings. In fact his whole family is very good, they are not like those who are hungry for power, very down to earth", Viraj said, smiling.

" Yes!! I have heard many good things about Aarnav. He is one of the most eligible bachelors", Varun said, supporting his brother.

" Actually I have been thinking about something since we came back", Daksh said.

" What happened?"Gayatri asked him.

" How is Aarnav for our Riya??"Daksh asked, making everyone's eyes widened.

" I like him. He will be perfect for our Riya", Sanyukta said, happily.

Everyone in the family liked this idea.

" What do you think about this, Sidharth?", Daksh asked him.

" It's not a bad idea. During inquiring about Ishani, I have gained some information about her siblings as well. He is a good guy and didn't have any scandals in the past. He knows how to respect girls. Also I heard they are looking for a girl for him But the last decision will be taken by Riya ", Sidharth told them his opinion.

" Of course!! We will not force her. Viraj, Sanyukta, you both talk with Riya tonight, ask her whether she likes someone already or not?? What are her future plans?? Don't tell her anything about Aarnav for the time being", Daksh said.

" Okay,Dad", Viraj replied.

Later in the night, Sidharth's parents asked Riya her opinion about getting married. Riya felt shy hearing about her marriage.

" I don't have anyone in my life. I know you will choose what is best for me.", Riya said, shyly.

" We will never force you for anything '' Viraj said, placing his hand on her head, feeling proud for having good children.

" I know,Dad", Riya said, smiling.

Next day, Rathore family reached Shekhawat Mansion.

" Dhruv beta, we want to request you something. It's just our wish, we don't want to force your family for anything. And it will not have any effect on Ishani and Aarav's marriage", Daksh said, making the Rathore family and Sidharth's siblings confused.

" Actually, we really liked Aarnav beta for our granddaughter Riya. We want to ask his hand for our granddaughter", Daksh said, making Riya and Aarnav shocked.

Aarnav looked towards Riya who was already looking at him. They made eye contact before Riya lowered her eyes in shyness.

Dhruv and Advika were happy hearing this, especially Advika. She always wants a daughter in law like Riya for her son. Moreover,they were already looking for a girl for her son.

 She was very impressed with Riya last night,the way she talks with everyone,the way she respects her elders, the way she is bubbly unlike her son.

Both Dhruv and Advika looked towards each other, trying to know their better half's opinion.

Advika blinks her eyes, giving her approval to her husband.

" We don't have any problem but the last decision will be of Aarnav", Dhruv said, making them smile.

" Of course, the last decision will be taken by them only", Viraj said, smiling.

They send Aarnav and Riya to the terrace to talk with each other alone.

Aarnav asked her about her future plans. While she asked him about his hobbies. Both of them feel comfortable while talking with each other.

" Are you ready for this marriage??", He asked her. He wants to know her opinion about this marriage.

" Yes", She whispered, making him smile.

" You are not under any pressure, right?"Aarnav asked her.

She shakes her head in denial. She was happy when he asked her opinion.

" What about you?"She whispered.

" No one is forcing me. I am taking this decision without any pressure. I will feel blessed having you as my wife. Frankly speaking, I liked you when I saw you yesterday. I will always try to keep you happy", Aarnav said, making her blush.

" I will also try to keep you and our family happy", She said blushing, making him beam in happiness.

After some minutes, Sidharth along with Ayush came to the terrace to take them downstairs.

Ayush took Aarnav downstairs leaving Sidharth and Riya on the terrace.

" Riya, take your decision without any pressure. No one is going to force you. I am here, okay!!"Sidharth said to her.

" I know, Bhai", Riya said, hugging him.

" So, what do you think about him?"He asked Riya.

" He is nice. I am ready to marry him", she replied blushing.

Sidharth smiled slightly after hearing her decision. He knows Aarnav is best for his sister.

He kissed her forehead before taking her downstairs.

Aarnav has already told both the families his decision. 

Sidharth came downstairs with his sister and told them Riya's decision.

Both families congratulate each other. Aarnav's mother kissed Riya's forehead happily,

accepting Riya as her daughter in-law.

Both the families decided to do Roka of both couples, two days later.

After reaching home, Shehnaaz's family told Shehnaaz the good news.

" Will you be coming tomorrow or the day after tomorrow??"Advika asked.

" Mom, I need to stay for another week. I will not be able to attend the Roka", Shehnaaz said.

" Why??We are not doing Roka without you. We should postpone the roka. If our sister will not be there then how can we do the Roka?"Ishani said.

" Yes!! We should postpone it", Aarnav said, supporting Ishani.

" No need to postpone the Roka. It's your Roka,not mine so it's okay if I missed it. I will be there for other functions", Shehnaaz insisted.

Finally, on Shehnaaz's insistence, the Rathore family decided to do the Roka in the absence of Shehnaaz.

Don't forget to Vote and comment 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 17.3K 70
she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was rude and arrogant.... he had faced hardsh...
20.6K 1.1K 37
How she wondered what did she do to deserve such a life, opening the door to their room thinking she would be alone she found his muscular figure sta...
282K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
71.1K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...