Two steps away (wangxian )

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei ying marries Lan zhan but lan zhan leaves him half way. Will they meet again? if they met will lan zhan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Note!!!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Don't You Think It Should Be At The Start Of The Story 😜😜
Don't You Think It Should Be At The Start Of the Story #2😜😜
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 πŸ”žπŸ”ž
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
END
Author's Note:
I Forgot About A Character.... Oops:
Happy Birthday To Xiao Zhan..
Not An Update.....
My thanks to "SapnaArora2"

Part 16

2.4K 139 10
By Jiang_yanli857

WY slowly opened his eyes. He looked here and there, he realised that he was in an unknown place.

The door opened and a woman entered,as soon as she entered she said, "finally you are awake".

WY, "who are you? Where am I?"

The woman said, "dear don't worry you are at a safe place and before answering your question 'who am I' I want to confirm something from you".

WY, "what is it?"

The woman said, "are you...... are you Change Saren's son?"

WY, "yes but how do you know my mother?"

The woman, "I knew you are her son but I wanted to confirm it".

The woman, "well I'm her mother".

WY, "whattt? You're....... You're my grandma".

"you are just like your mother" thought the woman.

The woman, "yes, my name is Boushan Saren, had your mother told you about me? ".

Boushan Saren.

WY, "yes, she said you left us alone, I'm angry with you, hmph".WY made an angry face.

Boushan, "so, she didn't told you the truth".

WY, "what truth? What are you talking about?"

Boushan, "I'll tell you".

WY, "wait! First of all can you tell me how did I get here and since how long I'm here?"

Boushan, "i found you on the road side, you fainted, I took you to the hospital, the doctor said, you were molested that's why you passed through a trauma, after that I brought you to my home and since 2 days you were unconscious".

WY, "what!! 2 days".

Boushan, "yes".

WY remembered A-qing he started crying.
Boushan went near him patted his back and said, "what happened? Why are you crying?"
WY, "A-qing, she saved me and I don't know if she's okay".

Someone entered the room and said, "Mr.... Why are you crying? I'm fine, see" she was holding a food tray, she kept that on the table.

WY when heard a familiar voice he looked up and said happily, "A-qing you are OK, but how".

A-Qing, "madam saved me".

WY looked at Boushan, she smiled and nod.

Falshback :

A-qing didn't left after she told WY to leave. She stood there for a while.
She was restless, so she started following WY.

She saw a car coming toward WY, she tried to reach WY. Someone came out of the car, she saw WY fainted.

A man carried WY on his back, A-qing thought they are bad people, she tried to stop them but the woman said, "don't cause a chaos here, he's not fine, we're taking him to the hospital, by the way do you know him?"

A-qing told her everything. The woman after she heard everything A-qing told her, she called someone on the phone and told him to bring the cops. Then she cut the call and told A-qing," if you want to come you can".

A-qing followed them. They sat in the car, in the halfway, they met the cops.
The woman instructed them to arrest the wens.

Then they came to the hospital. The doctor sent WY to ward.
A-qing and Boushan was waiting for the doctor.

The doctor came out of the ward and told them, "the patient has been molested, he is traumatised, he'll be fine, keep him away from stress".

Boushan, "thank you doctor, can we take him home?"

Doctor, "not today but tomorrow you can take him".

Boushan, "when will he regain consciousness?"

Docter, "I can't tell this surely but I think he'll wake up soon, thanks".

Both Boushan and A-qing bowed to the doctor. The doctor left.

Boshan got a call, she picked it up. From the other side a man said, "Boushan! we have caught them, Wen Rouhan and the woman has an injury on his head and the others are sleeping".

Boushan, "OK, thanks for helping".
She cut the call.

A-qing, "madam, can I ask something?"

Boushan, "yeah sure".

A-qing, "are you a police officer? ".

Boushan, "No I'm not but my friend is a police officer ".

A-qing, "uhh, OK ok and thank you so much for helping us".

Boushan, "no need to say thanks, if there was someone else, I would help them the same way, by the way, where will you go, do you have your relatives?"

A-qing, "no madam I don't have anyone, I worked for wens because I had no other choice, no one was keeping me with them".

Boshan, "you can work at my place".

A-qing, "really, thanks again".

Boushan, "your welcome".

Wen Rouhan and wen lingjiao died on that day due to too much blood loss and wen shu, wen zhuliu, wen Chao were put in prison.

The next day, they took WY with themselves and went to Boushan's home.

A-qing told her everything about the wen family,how they brought WY and then what wen ruohan did to WY.

Boushan's blood was boiling with anger listening to that.

End of flashback.

(A/N:
I know I'm writing pure nonsense but what should I do that's what came in my mind, 😞)

WY, "ohh so that's what happened, thanks to both of you".

Boushan, "your welcome".

A-qing, "your welcome, Mr.... You should eat something".

WY, "A-qing don't call me Mr you can call me WY".

A-qing,"ok mist .... I mean WY".

WY smiled at her. WY caught Boushan staring at him with tears in her eyes.

WY asked, "why are you staring at me, is there something on my face?"

Boushan, "you look just like your mother, im seeing her reflection in you".

WY, "right I forgot to ask you, why you left us?"

A-qing, "WY eat something first".

WY pouted and said, "fine, but you have to tell me after that".

Boushan, "OK".

Then WY ate his food. After WY finished his food A-Qing took the tray and went out of the room.

WY, "can you tell me now?"

Boushan, "call me grandma first".

WY, "uh.... OK..... Grand.. Grandma".

Boushan was so happy, she hugged WY.

WY felt warm in his grandma's embrace, he felt like his mother is hugging him.

Boushan, "OK I'll tell you".

WY,"hmm".

Boushan, "your mother Changse Saren was our only daughter, we loved her so much.

She was so naughty, there wasn't even a single day she acted normal.
You know, one day your grandpa's business partner son lan Qiren came to our house (he was having beard) , your mother pulled his beard.

After two days, Mister lan came to our house and asked for Changse hand in marriage for Lan Qiren.

Your mother refused, she hated Lan Qiren he was a man of rules unlike Changse who didn't cared about any rules, she didn't wanted to be married to someone who is strict.

Your mother had a crush on someone, that person was your father 'Wei changze'.

Your grandpa wanted Changse to marry Lan Qiren, this way their partnership will become more strong.
He urged Changse, but Changse still refused.

One day she told her father that she love someone else but her father became angery and told her to forget about him, but as stubborn she was, she did not accepted the proposal.

Her father was angry with her, they didn't talked for few days, until one day Changse left home.

She left a letter for us in which she wrote, "mom dad, sorry I have to do this. I don't want to be forced to marry someone I don't love. I'm gonna be living happily with my love. And don't try to find me.
Hope you can forgive me.
From:Changse.

Your grandpa was really depressed. He became ill. Instead of becoming well his condition worsened and few days later he died.

I was really sad, I wished 'we hadn't forced Changse to marry then this won't have happened'.
I tried to find Changse but I wasn't able to find her.
I took over the business of my husband.

6 years later, one day I was going to meet with my friend, my friend was waiting for me in a park.

I saw a 6 years old boy, he was playing and laughing, he reminded me of someone.
His parents came towards him and I saw 'Changse' a man was also with her, that was her husband. They hugged the boy and then took a selfie.

(Consider them in modern attire)

I had tears in my eyes, after 6 years I saw my daughter, she was very happy.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back it was my friend Lan Xi.
(I changed the name because 'Lan yi' is lan wangji mother, you'll be confused if I use one name for both).

(consider her in modern attire)

Lan Xi looked at the direction where Boushan was looking and said, "that's Changse right? She looks happy".

Boushan wipped her tears and said, "yes she's happy".

Lan xi, "don't you want to meet her?"

Boushan, "I want to but I don't know whether she'd be happy to see me".

Changse looked back and saw Boushan. She told her husband that 'she wants to go she's not feeling well'.

Boushan when heard this she felt a pang in her heart. Changse left with her husband and son".

WY was crying listening to all this.

Boushan continued, "from that day I again started looking for my daughter where boots, but it seemed like she again disappeared into thin air.

After a year, I again met with Changse. This time she was alone. She came to me and said," mother! Please stop bothering me, I'm living a happy life, you should move on and I have forgiven you, father...... *sob* may he...... rest in peace. She cried,then hugged me and said," bye mother, I'll get going, my son is alone at home" saying this she turned around to leave but i caught her hand and hugged her, Changse hugged back.
When they parted Changse left.

Boushan, "I lost all hopes of having her back.
2 years later, I saw that cute boy, my grand son again.
I saw some boys bulling him, I went towards him and scolded the boys, they left. That boy said," thanks".

"your welcome, son" I said ruffling his hair, then I gave him a candy but he refused to take it he said, "mom told me not to take anything from strangers".

I said, "son I'm not a stranger I'm your....."

The boy said, "I don't know you".

I said, "it's OK, but take this candy I'm not a stranger, I know your mom".

The boy, "you know my mom, I'll tell mom about you".

I said, "no need don't tell your mom, OK".

The boy said, "OK".

I asked, "son can you tell me your name".

The boy said,"my name is Wei ying".

I said, "Wei ying, nice name".
He smiled showing his bunny teeth.
He said, "OK now I have to go, bye".
I kissed his cheek and left. You might have forgotten that as you were little.

WY, "no grandma, I didn't forgot,you helped me that day, I always wanted to meet you again".

Boushan, "oh you remember".

Boushan, "after that day, I haven't met your mother. Yesterday I saw you, you reminded me of my daughter and now she's no more" saying this she started crying.

Boushan, "my dear grandson!Will you forgive your grandma?"

WY, "hmm" then he hugged her and cried.

WY suddenly remembered something and said, "grandma! I want to call my..... Lan family".

Boushan, "wait what? Lan family?"

WY, "yes i live with them".

Boushan, "how come you are living with lan family? My grandson please tell me everything".

WY was hesitant to tell but then he told everything to his grandma.

Boushan, "how dare that bastared leave my grandson half way".

WY, "grandma! Please don't call him like that".

Boushan, "you are even defending him".

It was evening. They were so engrossed in talking that they didn't looked at the time.

WY, "can i make a call to someone?"

Boushan, "yeah sure". She gave WY her phone.

WY dialed a number.

At lan mansion:

At lan mansion nothing was right. Everyone was worried about WY.

Nie Huaisang was blaming himself that 'if he hadn't called WY to meet him, none of this would have happened'.

Lan wangji was even worse, no one talked to him. It has been almost 4 days and still no sign of WY.
LW wasn't eating properly, he was too much worried for WY, he prayed for WY to be safe.

In the evening, LW got a call from an unknown number. He picked up the call and said, "Yes, Lan wangji speaking".

From the other side WY was shocked, he was thinking 'did he heard wrong'.

(so cute 😘😘😘)

So, what do you think will be WY's reaction?

If you want to know.....
Then.....
Stay tuned!!

Be happy!!
😊😊😊😊

Thanks for reading..
Do vote and comment...

Thanks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.2K 7
"You can't! You need to be gentle tonight," said Lan Zhan, making Wei Ying furrowed his brows in confusion. "Haven't you always liked it rough?" ask...
56.2K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
14.8K 1.6K 25
wangxian β€οΈπŸ’š English fanfiction ❀️ Yizhan β€οΈπŸ’š _____ Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever...
12K 725 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...