𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚...

By mshbells

--SLOW UPDATES-- ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝You can't beat the one on top.❝ ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝Watch me.❝ Y/N L/N, student of XX Universi... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Welcome and Prologue.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 1 || Unexpected coffee .ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 2 || A project and some trouble.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 3 || Chit Chat.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 4 || Skipping class.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 5 || Helping him.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 6 || His jacket.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 7 || A date?!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 8 || THE date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 9 || Jae Iseul.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 10 || The plan.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 11 || Me, you, and her.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 12 || Collab.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 14 || Did you regret?.ೃ࿐!
srry
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 15 || Confession!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 16 || The incident.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 17 || A confrontation?.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 18 || Gyun Beo.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 19 || Problems and Problems.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 20 || A weird deal.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 21 || Good.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 22 || A bullshit date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.1||Filler Chapter-Chanwoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.2||Filler Chapter-Yangsoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 23|| Arguement.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 24|| Taxi.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 25||Feverish.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 26||Mistake.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 27||Stiff air.ೃ࿐!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 13 || Drunk.ೃ࿐!

3K 126 7
By mshbells

2nd person POV

Well, that went okay. What went okay exactly? Chanwoo trying to do a backflip in the middle of the campus.

"I told you I could do it," He said like a child as he stuck his tongue out. 

"You almost broke your neck but okay," You responded.

You rolled your eyes at him and began to walk off as he followed behind you.

"Y/N, why won't you tell me about the stream?!" He whined to you.

"If you watched it then you'd know," You responded, clicking your tongue.

"But I was doing something else!" He said.

"Like getting railed by sex toys on live? Yeah, not my problem. Bet your ass hurts now, doesn't it?" You teased him and he flushed red as he elbowed you.

"That's not what I meant! Just tell me already or I'll tell everyone you're BJ Rose." He said, making you stop in your tracks. You gave him a mortified look which he gave back.

"I-I'm joking, I wouldn't do that to you. But come on, just tell me already!" He said. You sighed one last time and began to tell him everything about what happened the night of the collab.

He was impressed that you actually went along with it and didn't back out but that was it. He began to tease you about being embarrassed which you found annoying, so you then proceeded to steal his notes for the next class and offered it to some desperate student.

He returned to you after his test fuming, telling you that he barely passed. You almost laughed when he pulled out the note saying 'Do better next time' from the professor, who treated Chanwoo as if he was still in grade school.

"Chanwoo is mad at you," Dong Gyun said, looking at Chanwoo who was sitting in a chair that faced away from the two of you. You had to admit, that what you did was kind of over the line and you felt bad about it, but all you can do now is apologize.

"I know," You replied. You walked towards Chanwoo and patted his piss-colored hair softly.

"I'm sorry, wanna go out tonight?" You asked him and he glared at you for a second before standing up.

"I wanna go drink man," He said as he slammed his head down on the table, obviously still upset about the test.

"Fine, fine. We'll go drinking. Do you wanna come, Dong Gyun?" You turned to your other friend.

"Yea sure. It's been a long time since we hung out anyways," He replied. A smile crept up your face as you remembered the first ever time you went drinking with them as first years.

------------

"Come on, chug, Y/N!" A sunbae said loudly and happily as you held a beer class in your right hand, gulping down the contents like there was no tomorrow. Cheers could be heard.

"E-Eh? Dong Gyun is already asleep!" Another Sunbae said, checking if he was still alive.

Chanwoo got on top of the table and began to dance weirdly, eyes closed with a glass of beer in his hands. He dropped the glass and it shattered, everyone was shocked but you sat in your chair, gulping down the rest of your drink.

"W-wait Chanwoo you're gonna-"

CRASH.

Chanwoo fell onto the ground, fast asleep as he snored. The Sunbae's wondered if they should just leave him there but that would be mean, so one dude took him to the dorms.

By the time you got home, thanks to the Sunbae that drove you, you were puking into the toilet, emptying your insides.

------------

God, you hoped that would never happen again, not after how you almost hit your head on the damn sink. You grabbed your stuff and went outside of the campus, hand in hand with Chanwoo and Dong Gyun.

"Which bar are we going to?" You asked Chanwoo and he thought for a second before replying.

"The one near th-"

"Y/N?" You heard your name spearing through Chanwoo's words as you turned your head to the voice.

"Oh, uhm, nice meeting you here." You said to Jiwon as he waved. There were a bunch of other Sunbaes behind him and Chae Won clinging desperately to him whilst glaring at you.

"Are you guys busy?" He asked you and you nodded your head.

"Yes, me, Chanwoo, and Dong Gyun are gonna drink and hang out a little." You said. His features lit up as he clapped his hands.

"You should come with us! We're going drinking too, you know, the once-a-month thing we always did." He said to you. You could feel your hands sweat a little bit as you looked at Chanwoo, who was side-eyeing you very weirdly as if he wanted you to say yes.

"Sure." You said. Chae Won looked at Jiwon with a look of disapproval.

"J-Jiwon, I don't think It'd be as fun with them here." She whispered but you heard. And so did Chanwoo. And he wasn't very pleased with what she said.

"Oh please, isn't it the opposite? With you there, it'd be like drinking with a Chihuahua. Because that's what you are." He said strongly. Chae Won looked offended. She furrowed her eyebrows and spoke.

"Shut up piss head, I wasn't talking to you." Was all she could manage to let out before dragging Jiwon to the bar. The rest of you followed behind.

It was about 7:14 PM, the skies were dark and it was cold. 

"Okay, we're doing something fun today." A sunbae said, which caught everyone's attention. "We're gonna drink, but there's truth or dare mixed into it. If you don't do the truth or the dare, you have to drink a whole cup of beer."

Everyone was looking forward to this, curious about the secrets each other had, but mostly because they just wanted to drink.

You sat beside Jiwon, fortunately, and Chae Won was staring daggers into your forehead from the other side of the circular table.

"Who's going first?" And then Chanwoo's hand rose up in the air. His eye darted to Dong Gyun mischievously.

"Dong Gyun, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"What do you get off to at night?" He asked. You almost laughed at his question, and Dong Gyun's face was absolutely flushed. Jiwon didn't look pleased with the question.

Immediately, Dong Gyun took the cup of beer that had been poured no longer than 5 minutes ago and gulped it down.

The game went on like that and then it went to your turn after a few people. It was already your 5th turn, and so far, you've drunk 3 cups. You were nervous because it was Chae Won who was asking you.

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Dare." You said bravely. She smirked at you and leaned against the table.

"I dare you to leave." She said and you scoffed. Leave? No fucking way. 

"Y/N wait don't-" Chanwoo said.

You grabbed the cup and downed it. You finished with a sigh as you set the cup down on the table, watching her click her tongue.

And not that you were a light drinker, but you felt unusually dizzy. What? It was just four cups, what the heck?

"Y/N, I think you should stop playing," Chanwoo said to you, worried. Oh god, your vision was getting blurry. But you didn't wanna stop. Because stopping meant letting Chae Won win.

"No, I'm alright. I'll keep playing." You said, and the game continued.

Time Skip

"Y/N, I really think you should stop now." You heard Chanwoo say. At this point, you were literally on the floor.

"N-No, I still wanna play..." Your voice shook, unable to comprehend everything around you. Your head felt like it was frying.

"I'll take her home, I'll be back in a bit." A voice said. And soon, you felt yourself being carried. Your arms clung desperately to the figure. As you left the bar, screams and shouts could be heard. Seems like someone was having an argument.

Well, you didn't care. You just wanted to sleep now.

Chanwoo POV

"You bitch, how many times have you drugged her drink?!" I shouted at Chae Won. And yes, I did see her put something in the drinks.

"W-What? I didn't do anything!" She sounded so fucking fake, that I could puke. This was the reason why I didn't want Y/N drinking from that damn cup. I bet the other drinks were drugged as well, but Y/N got most of them.

I leaned forward and grabbed her by the hair. She yelped as I pulled her face to look at me.

"Don't you fucking lie, I saw you. Everyone else might have not, but I did. Did you hate her that much? What the fuck were you planning?" She looked scared, and in pain. But she didn't budge.

"I didn't do anything, believe me!" That was all she could let out. I decided that this wasn't worth it and stormed out. I expected Y/N to be still out here with Jiwon, but they weren't there.

2nd Person POV

You were drunk, passed out. Jiwon was carrying you in his arms calmly, making his way back to your dorm. He kept glancing over you because you kept murmuring something he couldn't quite understand.

By the time he reached your dorm, he realized he didn't know the code.

"Pssst, Y/N, can you enter the code real quick?" He said gently, trying to get you to wake up. When you didn't respond with words but with a snort, he sighed, going back down.

He went to the parking lot of the school to find his car. He laid you down in the backseat and he returned to the driver's seat to drive. He would just drop you off at a hotel because he thought it'd be weird if you woke up in his bed.

Some expensive ass hotel wasn't far from the campus so that's where he went. He didn't like the idea of you in a cheap, dirty, hotel.

He asked for a room and brought you there, receiving a few weird looks from people around.

"Is that girl getting abducted?"

"Oh my god, it's Ahn Jiwon."

"Who?"

He ignored the whispers. He got up to the room he bought and sat you down on the bed. He took one last look at you. He brushed a strand of hair away from your face and smiled. He began to walk away but then he felt something pulling him back.

Low and behold, you were suddenly awake. Well, half awake, and you were mumbling something.

"Don't go yet," Followed by a giggle.

You pulled him and he landed on top of you. His face flushed as he looked down at you.

"Y/N, you're drunk." He let out and you scoffed.

"I'm not that drunk," Your words slurred. Before he could even say anything, you grabbed his face and kissed him. He was shocked, but he didn't refuse. You tangled your fingers into his fluffy black hair as you made out with him.

With one hand supporting his weight, the other went to your waist and gripped it a bit hard.

You pulled away from the kiss and flipped him over so that you were on top of him.

"I don't care what happens. Just fuck me, Ahn Jiwon." You said, grinding on his bulge. He was hard, and big as well. He let out a groan and grabbed a hold of your hips, grinding you down even more.

"F-Fuck," He let out. You slapped his hands away and you dropped down, unzipping his pants with your teeth. His breathing got heavier at the sight. 

You pulled his pants down and palmed his erection through the thin fabric, a damp spot appearing. He groaned as you pulled his cock out and began to stroke it.

You got up and kissed the tip once before letting your tongue slide down. You bobbed your head up and down while discarding your own clothes. Once you did that, you rubbed your clit quickly while sucking him off, one of his hands tangled in between your hair, resisting the urge to mouth fuck you.

You started to moan, sending vibrations through his cock, which brought him even more pleasure. He let out a moan as he grabbed your head and began to make you go deeper, shoving his cock down your throat.

You felt drool escaping the sides of your mouth as he went faster. With one final thrust, he came down your throat. He was a panting mess, cheeks red.

"Bet that felt good, huh?" You said, licking your lips as you got up. He grabbed a condom from his wallet and put it on himself. He grabbed you and sat you on top of him, your pussy grinding against his cock.

"Ride me, Y/N."

yoyoyo I'm back here's the update man idk

-bells

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.2K 44
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Oneshots, headcannons and scenarios collection of various Noblesse characters x reader. This story might also contain ships bet...
2.3K 121 6
❀ ❀ ❀ Y/n wakes up into the only webtoon she knows, "Operation: True love" Or at least it's the only webtoon that she knows, she knows... confusing r...
584K 14.5K 22
First story!! Pervy joker and Heartless assassin slowly falls in love with you. They compete with one another to earn your love. Also bb chrollo in...
5.8K 232 7
"Oh come on!" "No." "Why not?" "Because I don't want to?" [#52 in Grillby x Reader]