hfjONE-shots (hehe)

By Unheard-of_stories

(Requests are open) see first chapter for details uhh, one shots of hfjONE I guess. I have a bunch of ideas f... More

requests :>
airy adopts a pet cat
Texty plans sodapack's wedding
oops (author note)
authers note (probably the last one lol)
Charlotte x reader fluff
playing with fire

a/n lololol

234 4 0
By Unheard-of_stories

Jsheheh sorry for not updating alot, school keeps getting in the way and my lack of motivation and writers block keeps going brr.

I'm not sure when the next oneshot will come, (it'll happen eventually) but I'm just here to tell y'all I'm not dead yet.

Heh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
98.4K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
737K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
77K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...