๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By Yume_Sutira

((๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐“๏ฟฝ... More

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
Chpt. 1 | ๅˆฅใฎๆใ‚ใ—ใ„ๆ‚ชๅคข
Chpt. 2 | ๆ„›ใ‚‰ใ—ใ„
Chpt. 3 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„่„…ๅจ
Chpt. 4 | ๆ‚ชๅคขใจใจใใ‚ใ
Chpt. 5 | ็™ฝ่‰ฒ้›‘้Ÿณ
Chpt. 6 | ๅคงใ–ใฃใฑใชใƒœใ‚น
๐ด/๐‘
Chpt. 7 | ่ญฐ่ซ–ใจใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 8 | ไป˜ใๅˆใฃใฆใชใ„ใฎ๏ผŸ
Chpt. 9 | ๅซ‰ๅฆฌ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐ถ ~ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 10 | ๅคขใ‹็พๅฎŸใ‹๏ผŸ
Chpt. 11 | ็—›ใฟใจๆ€’ใ‚Š
Chpt. 12 | ใ‚นใƒˆใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Chpt. 13 | ใƒใ‚ฝใƒฌใ‚ญใ‚ทใ‚ข
Chpt. 14 | ใƒ‰ใƒฉใƒšใƒˆใƒžใƒ‹ใ‚ข
Chpt. 15 | ็ตถๅฆ™ใช็—›ใฟ
Chpt. 16 | ็คพไผšไธๅฎ‰
Chpt. 17 | ๆ‹ ใฎ ไบˆๆ„Ÿ
Chpt. 18 | ็งใซใคใ‹ใพใฃใฆ
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 1}
Chpt. 20 | ๅ…ฑ้€šใฎๆ นๆ‹  {Part 2}
Chpt. 21 | ็คพไบคๆๆ€–็—‡
Chpt. 22 | ๆ‚ฒใ—ใ„็ฌ‘้ก”
Chpt. 23 | ๅพŒๆ‚”
Chpt. 24 | ใ—ใ‚ƒในใ‚‹ไฝ“
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก: ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘– ๐พ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–
Chpt. 25 | ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„ใ‚ขใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ฟใƒณใƒˆ

Chpt. 19 | ๆ„›ใธใฎๆใ‚Œ

83 7 0
By Yume_Sutira

{philophobia}

(n.) fear of being in or falling in love

Hello my little dreamers~

This chapter has lots of flirting... yeah that's it! That's all there is! Nothing sad to see here- haha-!

Anyways, please enjoy~

Contains:
• Mild language
• Slight spice ✨

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"We need to talk." Mizuki stares up at the hero who now looks extremely worried.

"Okay... about what?" 'Really?' She rolls her eyes at the stupid question. In reality, All Might already knows what it's about; or at least, he has an idea.

"I thought it was painfully obvious." She states before taking a swig of water, her mouth feeling unbearably dry all of a sudden. She sighs again, feeling conflicted and nervous. Her mind races as she ponders multiple things at once. All Might notices her nervousness; her lip biting and furrowed brows easily give it away.

"Sweet girl-" He mumbles as he places his giant hand over hers. She pulls away and picks up a piece of salmon with her chopsticks, quickly shoving the fish in her mouth. All Might sighs in defeat as he continues to eat the delicious food himself.

"No more pet names." He grimaces as his movements cease. Why is she acting so cold all of a sudden? She went from cuddling him to practically kicking him in the heart.

He clears his throat and takes a huge drink of his own water. "Why not?"

"It's very unprofessional. If I'm going to be your aide and assistant, things need to be completely professional between the both of us. So no pet names, no flirting, no unnecessary touching, and no favoritism." She might as well say they can't see each other at all.

All Might's chest feels as though there's a huge weight on it. His breathing becomes heavy to the point it sounds like he's panting. Mizuki sighs and dips a piece of fish in some sweet sauce; she uses her free hand to grab All Might's chin. His brows furrow as he stares down at her; his aura chaotic and somewhat intimidating. She brings the food up to his lips like he did with her.

"Open." She mumbles; he hesitantly obliges, savoring the sweet/tangy flavors her food gives. "I know this is a lot; at least it seems like a lot. 'Sigh' I just think it's for the best. We're both obviously confused and going through things. I don't want to ruin a good friendship between us." All Might's heart swells at her consideration.

They're both nonplussed and unsure of how to feel. Everything is against them and a possible relationship between them. Some people would even take offense of a normal friendship between them. That's just how the world works; it's always going against the good people. Age gapes aren't a problem in some countries, but those are mostly the places that underage and forced marriages are allowed.

All Might's mind goes blank as he thinks about it; what marriage with Mizuki would look like. He knows for a fact he would never use his powers and privileges to force Mizuki into doing anything she doesn't want. He would want her to marry him willingly.... marry him willingly? Marry him at all-?! His heart beats faster as his cheeks flush a dark shade of red. Mizuki tilts her head with a confused look.

"I... I understand. When do you want to get started?" Mizuki taps her chin as she debates on being straightforward or teasing him a bit. She chooses the latter.

"Hmm~ I don't know All Might. When can you have me?" She smiles innocently as a blush creeps along her cheeks. Her own words cause butterflies to swarm her tummy and chest, almost making her feel lightheaded.

All Might chokes on his water and spits it out, causing Mizuki to giggle. She grabs a napkin to wipe the water off his face. His own cheeks are dusted pink as he studies her features and wonders if she actually just said that.

"Well I- uh- I guess whenever you're ready sweet girl~" He coos with a soft smirk. Oh how the tables have turned. Mizuki shifts in her chair, doing her best not to show how flustered she is. She refuses to let him win this; he's won too many times.

"Oh? Well I'm ready right~ now~" She draws out her words as she bats her feather-like lashes, then giggles at her own confidence. Everything that's happening is so foreign to her; she's not used to flirting with a man. But with All Might, she enjoys it.

All Might's breath quickens as he shifts in his own seat, desire coursing through his veins. He's trying his best to hold back. He's never seen Mizuki so confident and flirtatious; it's new to him but he absolutely loves it. Not only does he want her to be happy, he wants her to be confident with herself and her abilities. She's genuinely amazing but doesn't see it.

"Sweet girl... you're treading dangerous waters right now." All Might's blue irises glow unusually bright under his shaded eyes. He wants to pounce but he's trying his best not to. His head feels like it's split in half; one side tells him to back off since she's only 20, while the other argues that she's legally an adult and can legally consent.

Mizuki on the other hand is absolutely ready to be devoured by this man. Though, when it comes down to it, she'd be terrified. She doesn't even touch herself due to her trauma. Why on Earth would she let another person touch her? She wouldn't. She would never willingly let a man put his hands on her in a s*xual way.

But with All Might, he genuinely makes every nerve in her body spark to life. It's incredible how even his feather-like touches can send electricity throughout her aching body. That's something that scares her too. How willing she is to submit to him, give in to his every want, need, and desire.

"Good thing I can walk on water then, huh?" All Might genuinely laughs as she giggles almost drunkinly. His presence alone makes her core come alive. She can't get enough of his laugh, his smile, the devouring looks he gives her. Everything ignites her desires and scares her even more. But part of her screams that she wants this; she wants him.

If he knew what she's been through, he would treat her like glass, keeping her clean and polished. Which means he would most likely never touch her or would be too afraid to genuinely f*ck her. If she gets him, she wants all of him. She wants to be made love to and also f*cked senseless. She's not afraid of s*x or intimacy, she's afraid of being used and hurt. Touched against her will or when she doesn't want to be.

Mizuki isn't afraid to express her discomfort to Andrea and now All Might. But she hasn't had to with him yet; his touches comfort her and make her feel good. They scare her, but not in that type of way. She's more scared of her feelings and emotions then actually being reduced to a moaning mess under All Might's towering form.

Mizuki's breathing becomes shallow as she does her best to keep her arousal at bay. This doesn't go unnoticed by the hero. His eyes skim down her form until they stop at her plump thighs that are clamped shut. He's no s*x god but he is experienced in that area. He knows when a woman is aroused and when she's not. And right now, he's trying his best not to take Mizuki right there on the table.

Would she even like it? Does she actually want him or is she closing her legs because she doesn't have anything on under the shirt?... she doesn't have anything on under the shirt.

'Easy access.' His mind blurts as he looks away, hoping, praying she's wearing something under the shirt. 'She has to be!' 'Only one way to find out.' He clears his throat as his face feels like it's on fire, as well as something else.

"Can you also turn water into wine?" He jokes, trying his best to lighten the mood. There's so much desire bouncing around his entire apartment, they're both sure anyone with a s*xual quirk could sense it from outside.

"I don't know; I've never tried." She shrugs with a genuine smile. All Might laughs; the small crows feet in the corners of his eyes becoming more apparent. Mizuki sighs dreamily as she studies him. She knows he isn't that old, but he's still old enough for society to deem a relationship as wrong or gross.

Sure it's a bit unnatural, but that's only because grown adults try to say a relationship with underage kids shouldn't matter if it's true love. That's only true if both parties are legal, consenting adults. Sure true love is great and all, but can a teenager really say they know what love is? Some may be able to, but most don't actually know. It's just the chemical imbalances talking.

Mizuki is 20 years old and is able to distinguish what's real love and what's not. Oh... she completely forgot her birthday was a little over a week ago. With everything that's went on, she hasn't had time to think about herself. It seems Andrea also forget; which if she's being honest, kinda stings.

"Happy birthday to me." She mumbles with a small sigh, completely forgetting All Might is next to her. His eyes widen as he turns his full attention to the smaller girl.

"It's your birthday?" Mizuki's eyes widen as she looks up at the hero. She didn't think he had heard her, but the look of guilt and the obvious question gives it away.

"Was my birthday. It was the 2nd." She sighs with a small smile.

"Why didn't you tell me? You're 20 now, right?" She airily chuckles as she sits back, not really wanting to talk about it. She never celebrated her birthday growing up.

Obviously her captors weren't gonna throw one for her. Were they supposed to be like, 'we know we use and abuse you and have killed you several times for our sick experiments but hey-! Happy birthday!'... yeah- no.

"Yup."

"How's it feel?"

"What? Am I supposed to feel different? Be wiser or something?" Mizuki can't help but giggle at All Might's sheepish smile. She hopes she didn't sound rude or like she was mocking him. She just genuinely doesn't understand what the big deal is. That's probably because she didn't celebrate them as a kid.

"I feel the same. But I guess I can't be considered a teen anymore huh?" She giggles again, wondering how people would think if they knew she was 20 instead of 19. Would it even matter? Probably not. "The big two- zero... yay." All Might laughs at her unenthusiastic cheer.

"You're one year closer to being able to drink."

"Don't you mean one year closer to death?" All Might quickly looks down at Mizuki to see her covering her mouth, trying to hold back a laugh. Is she mocking him? She doesn't even know his age yet she's making fun off him for it.

"Oh wow- I'm genuinely hurt Mizuki. I'm not that old. She quietly giggles behind her hand. All Might smiles sweetly as he grabs her wrist, wanting to hear her sweet laughter, even if it's at his own demise.

"I guess I'm old enough to be your sugar daddy." He mumbles thoughtfully, knowing full well how it'll affect her. Her eyes widen as her cheeks flush; she quickly clears her throat and readjusts herself.

"Oh yeah? Having an attractive man parade me around on his arm while pampering me with expensive clothes and jewelry really doesn't sound so bad. The question is, are you up for it?" Okay so he definitely didn't expect that. He expected her to stutter and try to cover her cute blush, but instead, she came at him full force.

"What happened to your rules?" Mizuki shrugs with a small smile. She's just having fun for the night, knowing that tomorrow and the days to come won't be the same for them.

"It's just one night. No harm in mindless flirting and jokes right?" So she admits it! She has been flirting with him. Though, he's obviously been flirting too. But he can't help it; she's so f*cking incredible. She's so easy to talk to and waste time with. He wishes they could do this all the time; but knowing the situation, this will probably be the last time they'll be this close. He hates that, absolutely despises the idea of not being able to hold her or tease her, even look at her the way he does.

It'll all have to stop or else people will get the wrong idea about them. But is it really wrong? What makes it wrong? Society, that's what. He has a reputation to uphold and he knows what could happen to her if a villain thought they were dating. Total chaos and murder. But he promised to protect her, and he plans to keep it.

All of a sudden, Mizuki's phone begins ringing from the bedroom. She quickly excuses herself to grab it then comes straight back to the kitchen. "Hey! Is everything okay?" Mizuki beams as she finishes the last couple bites of her food.

'Sigh' "I'm glad to hear your enthusiastic voice." Andrea mumbles sarcastically. "Where are you right now?"

"Oh- I'm sorry. I was gonna text you earlier but I completely forgot. It's been a chaotic day." Mizuki chuckles tiredly as she rubs her head. "I'm with... my friend." All Might quietly chuckles at her attempt to not sound suspicious.

"With a friend?" A minute of silence goes by. Mizuki checks her phone to make sure she didn't lose service. "Is it Toshinori?!" Andrea eventually yells into the phone, making Mizuki wince.

"Um... no- actually, it's the other one."

"You're with All Might?!" Andrea practically screams at the top of her lungs, making All Might choke on his food and Mizuki to almost fall out of her chair.

"Why are you screaming?!" She winces as she rubs her still ringing ears. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal?! Are you serious?! This is the biggest deal I've ever dealt with!" Mizuki giggles at her friend's enthusiasm and turns towards All Might. He's currently chugging the rest of his water, probably because he almost choked. Her eyes stay fixated on him as Andrea continues to ramble on about how she's lucky and needs to make a move or something...

"I'm sorry, did you just say what I think you just said?" Mizuki inquires as a blush forms on her already rosy cheeks.

"Yup! You should really make a move! Flirt with him and tease him a bit!"

"Uh- well you see... I've already been doing that." Complete silence again.

"WHAT?!?!" Both Mizuki and All Might groan as they cover their ears.

"For f*cks sake Andrea- stop screaming!" Mizuki finally snaps, leaving Andrea speechless and All Might sorta kinda intimidated but also turned on. "Thank you." She huffs angrily as she puts the phone on speaker and takes the dishes to the sink. "You're on speaker. Don't say anything stupid or I'll have your head."

"Okay... Uh- well I guess I'm just curious now."

"About what?"

"Have you two f*cked yet?" Mizuki's body goes rigid and she drops a plate on the floor, completely shattering it.

"F*ck-!" She growls as she bends down and begins picking the pieces up. All Might quickly joins her and grabs her hands.

"I've got it sweet girl. Go finish your phone call." He smiles reassuringly as he pushes her black hair behind her ears. She didn't even realize her quirk activated. She sighs and thanks him before grabbing her phone and heading to his bedroom.

"Are you kidding me?! I told you not to say anything stupid and that's the first thing you ask?! I cannot believe you right now!"

"I- I'm sorry. I just... I was just joking."

"That's not a funny joke Andrea! I'm so f*cking confused as it is and you go and say something like that." Mizuk's voice cracks as she makes her way to his bed and sits on the edge.

"Oh." Andrea is sorta relieved that Mizuki isn't furious with her in general, more agitated at her own feelings. "Honey- what's so confusing about it?"

"I-... I love him... I think." She hiccups and buries her head in her hands, feeling absolutely ashamed for letting herself fall harder when she said she wouldn't. "I don't know how it happened."

"Oh- honey. It's okay. Have you told him how you feel?"

"No, but I think he knows. We both kinda have this silent agreement that we won't act on our feelings. We're just friends."

"You don't want to be friends?"

"It's not that it's just-..."

"You're in love with him..."

"...yeah..."

"I see. I'm sorry for asking that question; it was really stupid of me to do. But I do want to say, you both should follow your hearts."

"But people will-"

"Screw people Mizuki! Haven't you lived your life the way others expect you to for long enough?"

"I... yes."

"Exactly! It's time you start living for you. No one else. Okay?"

'Sigh' "Okay."

"Good. Well, I'm gonna let you get back to your mans." Mizuki groans but secretly likes the thought of him being hers exclusively. So many woman and men would be jealous and envious of her. "Are you coming home tonight?"

"I- I think so..? I'm not sure yet. I'll text you when I know for sure."

"Okay honey. Be safe. I love you."

"I love you too bunny." The call finally ends, leaving Mizuki an embarrassed mess on All Might's bed. How is she supposed to confront him not? There's no way she can just waltz in there like Andrea didn't call out their s*xual tension.

Before she can even stand up, All Might knocks before slowly entering. "Hey." He mumbles shyly as he makes his way towards her. She lightly smiles then starts giggling.

"I'm sorry about that. Andrea doesn't have a filter; she tends to say things that embarrass me." All Might's smile lessens as he hesitates to get any closer. So she is embarrassed by it? He really thought she wanted him too. Maybe he was just caught up in his sick fantasies.

Mizuki quickly notices the shift in the atmosphere. "Not that-! That I don't want that... I just-! It's just-! 'Urgh-!' I want you, okay?!" She blurts out and quickly covers her mouth. Never did she expect to admit her feelings or desires; now that she's laid it out on the table, she feels sick, like her world is crumbling down on top of her. He's probably revolted by her. Who would want a chubby, anxiety filled nuisance?

She stands up, on the verge of a panic attack, and makes her way to the open balcony. This time, All Might doesn't stop her. He doesn't say anything; he doesn't do anything. He stands frozen in his place with a stoic expression.

Mizuki glances back, eyes full of tears, before she jumps off of the balcony. How could things be so good one second then horrible the next? She doesn't know and she doesn't care. Her mind is completely jumbled and chaotic with thoughts of how stupid and careless she's been.

The closer she gets to the ground, the more relieved yet terrified she feels. Her quirk, it's not working. "F*ck-! F*ck-! F*ck-! Why aren't you working?! Please- HELP!!" She screams at the top of her lungs, praying someone will hear her pleas and save her before it's too late.

____________________________________

And that is it. I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day or night.

Until next time dreamers~

Done 09/14/22
Edited 03/24/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 14.1K 36
/ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ๐‘ผ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
8.4K 230 15
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
106K 4K 40
COMPLETED WARNINGS: Cussing, mental health issues (symptoms of body dysmorphia, depression, anxiety and etc.), injuries small/mild, and eventual smu...