Chpt. 21 | 社交恐怖症

{pisanthrophobia}

(n.) fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad

Hello my little dreamers~

Today's chapter is decently long with more fluff and stuff with our main duo.

Anyways, please enjoy~

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

Warm rays of sunlight shine into the sleek, modern room. Soft silk sheets caress Mizuki's skin as the warm rays kiss her cheeks. Toshi admires her heavenly form in his bed as he finishes putting on his hero costume.

Mizuki stirs as a couple butterflies form out of thin air and glide through the light until they reach her. The smaller ones continue to fly around her as the bigger one lands on her nose, making her giggle sleepily at the tickling sensation. Her long, white lashes flutter open to reveal an enchanting blue; a blue so light, even the sky itself is envious. Gold and blue hues slowly move around the corners of her eyes; her eyes slowly take in the room until they land on a certain hero.

A sweet smile forms on her plump lips, causing Toshi to smile as well. "Good morning, Angel." He strides over to the bed and sits next to Mizuki; she stretches then sits up.

"Good morning~ How'd you sleep?" Toshi struggles to find the right words to explain that last night was the best he's slept- ever. Usually he's too hot which is why he uses sheets instead of blankets. But somehow with Mizuki next cuddled up next to him, her body was cool enough to keep him from getting overheated. Also, he just really loved having her in his arms the entire night.

"I think that's the best I've slept in years." He chuckles as he admires her still sleepy expression. She hums happily as Toshi gently pushes her untamed hair away of her face.

"Honestly, same." Mizuki admits with a small blush. Not only is his bed amazing, but Toshi is so warm and comforting. She felt safe, like no one could touch her. No one would dare to with the #1 hero right next to her.

A small smile plays on her lips as her eyes scan the sunny city through the windows. "Mornings don't seem so bad from this point of view." Toshi chuckles as he stands up and holds his hand out to Mizuki. She happily takes it and slides out of bed, a content sigh leaving her lips as she stretches.

"I'm gonna make breakfast then we can discuss work in my office. You can also shower if you'd like. I folded your costume and ordered a couple things for you to wear. Everything is in the bathroom already." Mizuki's eyes widen. Did he say he ordered her clothes? Why would he do that? She could've just worn her work costume for now. Part of her mind thinks maybe he took the sugar daddy thing seriously.

"Umm~ this isn't your way of saying you're my sugar daddy now... right?" Surprise flashes across Toshi's face before a sinister smirk takes over.

"Well... I just thought, what better way to start my day than with buying my beautiful sugar baby some nice, expensive clothes." Mizuki gasps sarcastically, a smile never leaving her face.

"You can't just buy my love and time, sir. It's gonna cost a lot more than money to win me over." Her eyes playful as she pats Toshi's chest. A sweet smile never leaving his or her lips as they look at each other adoringly.

"Then what does it take to win the Empress over?" Empress? What's that supposed to mean?... oh! Is it because of her butterflies?

Mizuki's cheeks flush a dark shade of red as she shyly looks away. Butterflies are something she's always adored; All Might and Izuku know that now. And for him to call her 'Empress,' it makes her feel special.