ADDICTION | TAEKOOK

By linosmaniac

A Top Taehyung and Bottom Jungkook smutty one-shots household. Taekook smut lovers come on in. More

INTRODUCTION.
1: BREAKING A RULE.
2: THE HOT STRANGER
3: HIS FIRST TIME.
4: UNEXPECTED VISIT.
5: ALONE
6: LTMM.
7: RIGHT HERE.
8:LESSON LEANRED.
10: LESSON LEARNED PT.3
11: LESSON LEARNED PT. 4
12: LESSON LEARNED PT. 5 (FINALE)
13: WE'RE UNBELIEVABLE.

9: LESSON LEARNED PT.2

6.4K 199 91
By linosmaniac

Yet another smut with Jungkook and the nameless guy, no more after this. Ik sucks because this book has taekook smut in the title and yet jk having sex with other guys like- sorry..😭

◇◇◇◇

Wet skin on skin smacking sounded out through the room of the
apartment, and the bed was rocked
back and forth from the harsh movements of the same tattooed guy Jungkook had gotten with. Slamming his pelvis forward then back continously fucking Jungkook in doggy-style.

"Agh fuck- oh fuck so good ah yes yeah." Jungkook whimpered, arching his back more. He reaches behind to spread his ass cheek out and he squeaks when he felt a hard smack on his ass, retreating his arm back to grip the bed sheet again.

"Yeah you love my big cock." The guy hums, stood at the foot of the bed, digging his nails into Jungkook's hips. "That's why you called to come over again."

"Ugh yes- you're so big. Fuck yes." Jungkook breathes out through his moans, thighs quivering.

"And you're so loose didn't even need to prep you, dirty slut." The guy pulls out to get a view of that pink open hole glistening with pre-cum and lube. He grabs his hard cock by the shaft to graze the rim with his tip.

"P-Put it back in- keep fucking me like the dirty slut you said I am." Jungkook whined, missing that strike in his nerves.

"My dirty slut." The guy rasped, sounding possessive but Jungkook didn't pay mind to it just waiting to filled again. He thrusts back inside smoothly and pounds harder into Jungkook giving his plump ass a couple more slaps. "Fuck you take it so well. Love how deep I am hm?" He stays still after a thrust in and rolls his hips earning gasps from Jungkook.

"Y-Yes ah! So deep- mh ngh shit I'm gonna cum." Jungkook moaned and the guy moves back to thrusting. Jungkook pushing his hips back to his movements.

He reacts by holding Jungkook by the shoulders fastening his pace, going at an animalistic speed increasing the volume of those high pitch moans as well as their skin meeting.

"Ahh fuck! There! Oh agh!" Jungkook yelped reaching his climax with a final loud moan and came, semen dripping onto the bed.

The guy let out grunts fucking the heavily breathing Jungkook for a bit more longer and releases inside him, Jungkook biting his lip as he was filled up with his cum. Yep they did it raw. The guy pulls out, watching his cum drizzle from Jungkook's agape entrance, to down his thigh. "Fucking sexy." He praised.

"Yeah that was." Jungkook says with a snicker, calming his breaths and he stands up from the bed. "Imma go shower."

"Go ahead, bathroom is all yours cute ass." The guy tells him and grabs his pair of boxers, stepping into them. Jungkook just grins at him and prances well more like limps over to the bathroom. It's a Saturday and coupled with the fact that he had agreed to go on a date with Jackson in the afternoon yet felt like getting some. Yeah sometimes Jungkook can't with himself even.

Once the guy hears the door shut and the shower turn on, it means the coast is clear which delighted him. He makes the way to his dresser where his phone had been set up, recording that whole session. He stops it and presses play on the video.

It starts with the guy pushing Jungkook onto the bed and they start undressing in a rush. Then Jungkook on his back, the guy sliding down and pulling off his underwear. Then coating his fingers in lube while Jungkook whines impatiently spreading out his legs.

"Nice." The guy smirked, watching the scene unfold.

◇◇◇◇

Taehyung had grown madly addicted.

For a whole week every single day of that week when Taehyung returned to the dorms after his classes, first thing he did after dropping his bag is grab his laptop and plop on the bed, putting on a gay porn. The sight of two guys fucking and their lewd sounds blended together was just so hot, he felt like he really had been missing out.

He had even gotten his first erection which he didn't think would ever be possible, it just happened while watching his third porn. But he doesn't feel comfortable enough or ready to touch himself in order to get rid of the erection. So just goes with the method of cold showers.

It was dark at night, Jungkook was out somewhere with Jackson while Taehyung was in the dorm, headphones plugged into his laptop, focused intensely on the gay porn playing on the screen. The bottom's cute high pitched moans blasting in his ears, as he was riding the top on a couch of a luxurious hotel room. It helps alot that they're both hella attractive.

"A-Ah! Oh yeah that's so good! More! Fuck me right there."

Taehyung stared at the bottom's lewd expression, how his jaw was dropped lips glossy and wet from drool, and how his body rocked up to the top's upward thrusts.

"Oh don't stop- don't stop please ahh! Fuck yes!"

The mint haired couldn't help it but he started to vision himself in the top's place, inflicting the immense pleasure on the bottom with his cock and making him a wrecked sweaty mess, moaning like that.

Like shit what if Taehyung can do that too? What if he was the one doing the fucking? His curiosity was growing about how sex feels, to have his cock in someone. To have the control to able to make someone feel that good, look that good it was getting intriguing to him.

But he'd need help, because say one day he does get a boyfriend and the time comes to take the relationship to the next level. The thought of not knowing what to do and totally embarrassing himself gets to him.

But who would he tell? And who would go far as to help him? Who..would have sex with him?

The top had placed the bottom on his back, legs spread open wide as he leaves in more rough thrusts into him. "I'm about to cum so hard and deep in you baby. You want that don't you." He growled, gripping tightly on the bottom's bruised hips.

"Oh yes please!" The bottom whimpered. "Want your cum in me so bad, fill me up."

The top pulled out his hard cock, dripping with pre-cum and demanded sternly. "Turn around, on your hands and knees."

"Ugh so hot." Taehyung said under his breath watching the bottom take those orders, perking out that ass, so plump and round. And just as the top was about to shove his cock inside its when Taehyung noticed a familiar tent standing in his pants and he looks down to be presented with Yup. A boner.

"Damn it." Taehyung groaned and paused the porn. He then turns off the laptop shutting it closed and gets up heading for the good ole' cold shower.

"Y'know you didn't have to walk me all the way over here." Jungkook said with a small grin, as he along with Jackson by his side approach the dormroom and they stay standing outside of it once done so.

"Hey it's a nice thing for me to do. Especially after a date." Jackson states, smiling wide, stood infront of the other. "Which I'm so glad you finally agreed to."

"Cause you wouldn't stop begging. All desperate." Jungkook snickered and gave Jackson a light push. "Gosh and that dramatic scene you pulled, in front of the campus, falling on your knees."

"Hey it worked didn't it? So score for me." Jackson chuckled and suggested. "You should definitely let me take you out more."

"Can't make promises." Jungkook blandly replied with an uninterested shrug.

"You had a good time though, don't lie." Jackson countered back with a pout.

"Maybe I faked it maybe not." Jungkook tilted his head, widening his doe eyes.

"Ugh rude. You're rude."

"What can I say I like to play hard to get."

"And I'm willing to take on that challenge." Jackson smirked putting on a playful glare, moving close to hold Jungkook by his waist.

"Oh are you? Good luck cause I'm a tough nut to crack." Jungkook declared, crossing his arms.

"Not today you weren't." Jackson firmly confirmed and they exchanged some light laughs. Then it goes silence, and they just stare with their eyes linked together, it was nice and comfortable. Jackson does a move, by leaning in and pressing his lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook kissed back, eyes fluttering closed, his fingers from one hand tangling in the back of Jackson's baby hairs behind his head. The kiss grew more aggressive and slight heavy breaths were exchanged. Jackson had Jungkook pushed against the wall beside the door of the room. They kissed for a little longer, untill Jungkook placed his palm on Jackson's chest, pushing him back, parting their lips.

"Jackson." Jungkook spoke in a mumble, taken aback because they've never kissed like that. They've made out before but this time was so different. It shocked him.

"You felt that connection too right?" Jackson questioned, smiling admiringly as he caressed his thumb across Jungkook's bottom lip.

"Uhm I- So I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook rushed out with, his face starting to burn from blushing so much.

"Yeah you will. I love seeing your pretty face all the time."

"Night Jack." Jungkook says, pushing him away but not physically.

Jackson takes steps back, but keeps his eyes hooked on the tense other. "Goodnight kook- Oh Jackook. hey our names together sounds good."

Jungkook just bubbles with a laugh and watches Jackson turn on his heel and make his way down the hall. He stayed untill he was out of sight. "Well shit." And heaved out in a sigh, a panicky feel taking over.

Because there's absolutely no way he was getting stupid butterflies.

Nah nah he shouldn't and doesn't want them. It's just the way Jackson was holding him, with his gaze sunk deeply into his doe eyes, and his words they all affected Jungkook in a good way. Even felt his heart racing faster. Shit.

"Ugh whatever." Jungkook grumbles, shaking of this icky feeling, to collect himself. Then takes out the key to the dormroom and heads inside. Just as he did, he spots sight of Taehyung without a shirt, just in pajama pants and no glasses, hair sopping wet.

"Oh hi!" Taehyung erupted, almost squeaking. "You're back, yay." He searched quickly for a shirt in his dresser to put on.

"Relax not my first time seeing you shirtless." Jungkook chuckled, closing the door behind him. "No need to get embarrassed all the time Tae." He assured.

Taehyung gulps and just holds a random black shirt up to his chest.All though it hurt to ask he still goes for it, to make conversation as a friend would do. "How was your date with Jackson."

"It was good." Jungkook answers then was quick to brush off the topic. "But I don't wanna talk about it. Kinda wanna forget it happened."

"Did he do something to hurt you?"

"No no on the contrary he was..amazing." Jungkook admitted and he seemed shocked that he did. "I'm gonna shower, feel like i smell like a stray dog." He says and goes for the bathroom.

Taehyung was about to throw on the shirt untill Jungkook stopped him when he said. "Also can I just say. You have a really good body."

"Oh. Th-Thank you." The mint haired replied, containing a blush from appearing.

Jungkook just gave a grin with a snicker and goes inside the bathroom, closing the door.

"Yes." Taehyung cheered in a whisper, smiling to himself like a fanboy thinking about what Jungkook told him about his figure, made him feel good.

Jungkook was undressing to get in the shower just as he was about to drop his underwear his phone vibrates with a text message. He's quick to inspect it, grabbing his phone.

Shit. Why did that do something to Jungkook.

He tried. He really tried fighting back a wide smile from appearing and another fucking blush from burning his face but damn it he failed.

Really bad.

◇◇◇◇

"Ugh I'm so bored." Taehyung complained, as a romantic comedy with a straight couple was displayed on the screen of the living room TV. He doesn't even recall putting this on but oh well.

The mint haired was alone, sat on the couch of his home he lived in with his parents before moving away to college. Elbow propped on the arm rest, as his cheek was squished up against his palm. Ah and for some reason the remote and his phone are nowhere be seen.

He was filled with utter bordeom. Blowing out a puff of air from his pursed lips, bland expression drawn. He just wished for something exciting to occur right now to get his mood heightened so it was no longer gloomy. Anything to save him from the boredom eating him up whole

"You seem lonely."

When a deep smooth and texturous as silk voice rang in Taehyung's ears. He turns to see just out of nowhere a certain male who sports luscious ebony locks appeared right before his eyes. With a gaze so dangerously intense

"You're right, and I'm also bored." Taehyung replied, sitting up. The other broke into a smirk as he stepped closer to Taehyung and joined his side on the couch.

"Oh that's so sad..luckily I can fix that." Jungkook husked out, and before Taehyung had the chance to utter out a response, he was pushed down, back meeting the plushy cushion. The other climbing right ontop of him, straddling his lap asserting his dominance yet radiated bottom energy.

"I'll make you feel good. I can teach you the many things I know Tae."

-----------

Mh..please do." Taehyung moaned in his sleep. But then a loud thud caused him to instantly wake and jolt up in his bed, blinking rapidly, adjusting to his surrounding. "Huh! What!"

"Rise and shine! You need to get ready for class." Jungkook is heard, as he picks up the book he had slammed against the bedside drawer to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Oh crap." Taehyung panicked to see the time on his phone. "Why didn't my alarm wake me up?"

"I don't know karma?" Jungkook burst out shrugging up a shoulder. "Did you do something bad to someone to deserve it?"

"I haven't done anything to anyone."

"Oh mystery then." Jungkook says hoisting his bag up to his shoulder, one hand clung to one strap. He stares to examine Taehyung his eyes lower down and he catches something that made them grow wide. "Oh my god." Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"What is it- oh shit!" Taehyung exclaimed barely noticing his erection up and proud. He grabs his pillow to cover it. "Um you didn't see anything."

"I did- you had an interesting dream." Jungkook notes out loud and clears his throat holding back a stutter. "Who was it about hm?" He teased.

Taehyung felt his hands start to get clammy, flowing with
embarrassment. "Um..."

"Ah I'm kidding." Jungkook assures. "You don't gotta tell me. Looks like someone has a crush."

And Taehyung's looking right at him.

"Y-Yeah I do." Taehyung let out a sheepish laugh.

"Ok but forreal you should tell me who it is one day. I could help you get with them. You're welcome for waking you up see you around, good luck." Jungkook chuckled and makes his way out the dormroom.

"B-Bye." Taehyung mumbled under his breath and sighed heavily looking down at the boner. "Starting to really get on my nerves you."

Once Jungkook had closed the door, he stayed on the spot just staring ahead at nothingness. Still a bit shaken up from what happened. From what he saw.

It just really surprised him. Because ok he didn't mean to stare but with Taehyung's erection poking through the blanket, he could tell he was giant. Probably more than that tattooed guy like shit Jungkook couldn't control his mind like what if he was to sit on-

That fully corrupted mind of his gets interrupted by the loud ding of his phone. He had received another message from ..of course.

It's as if Jungkook forgot about everything that happened before with Taehyung as he was smiling down at the screen, feeling warm just by texting Jackson.

◇◇◇◇

"I've decided to stop whoring around."

"Oh shit say sike." Seokjin gasped, sitting across Jungkook at their table in the cafeteria. "Like hello are my ears working?"

"Didn't you just have sex yesterday with that one dude with the sleeve tattoo and piercings?" Yoongi questions, pointing a finger, this one was just beside Jungkook.

"Yeah. Hot dude." Hoseok says, by Seokjin's side and sighs disappointed. "Too bad he's a top."

"I did and that was the last time I'm seeing him." Jungkook confirmed with a nod and mumbled. "Even though he has the biggest dick I've ever seen."

"Is this because of that date you had with Jackson." Hoseok assumed and knew he got an answer when Jungkook didn't give a response just a shy shift of his eyes to the side. "Holy shit."

"Now what it was just one day. Shit what did that dude do to make the Jeon Jungkook decide to stop having sex?" Seokjin queried, finger on his chin with a pondering look.

"He was just being himself, and really sweet." Jungkook answered, twiddling with his fingers on his lap. "We didn't even fuck, just went on the date and he took me back to the dorms. He treated me so good, haven't been able to stop thinking about him."

"You fell for Jackson wang." Yoongi cooed optimistic tapping on the table. "So quickly too!"

"Stop it that's a strong word." Jungkook protested, getting flustered and adds. "But I wouldn't mind more dates."

"I love that for you kook. Now Question!" Hoseok blurted out.

"Agh great." Jungkook says with a sarcastic tone and roll of his eyes.

"Would you go far as to be his boyfriend?"

"Oh spoke my mind." Seokjin comments, and snapped his fingers.

"I could.. give him a chance." Jungkook chimed brightly and nibbled on the inside of his lip at the thought. "I don't know we'll see."

"Next thing you know we see you two walking around campus, Jackson's arm wrapped around you." Yoongi swoons looking into space.

"Could be possible I like the way he talks to me- just gah I feel jumpy in a good way." Jungkook says, wiggling his fingers.

"Means you're in looove." Yoongi continued swooning.

"Another strong word." Jungkook deadpanned.

"I don't know why I always thought you'd end up with Taehyung." Seokjin threw out and Jungkook blinks in a baffled way at his direction.

"Huh."

"Yeah same your porn addicted dormmate." Hoseok included. "That you caused."

Seokjin nods. "Surprised you haven't hooked up with him. Or like taught him how to have sex."

And Yoongi joins in just as lost. "Yeah isn't the story titled lesson-"

"Well he can find someone else." Jungkook shrugged. "Cause I'm done having sex with whoever."

"Now Jackson caused that." Hoseok claimed, clapping his hands. "Well done wang."

"Hm? What'd I do?" The mentioned one Jackson appears by the table and at Jungkook's other free side.

"Alot sir." Seokjin speaks.

"Interesting." Jackson beamed, with a nod. "But anyways I came to steal Jungkook really quick."

"He's all yours but don't hog him for too long." Yoongi says.

"No promises." Jackson replies with a smile and gives Jungkook a squeeze on the arm then motions Jungkook to follow him. Jungkook felt lost but still went along with it, standing up from his chair and trails behind Jackson. He leads him to outside the cafeteria and they stop at a spot next to a pillar.

"So what do you need me for?" Jungkook asks, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"This." Jackson says and pulls Jungkook close to press their lips together. Jungkook didn't mind as he returns the gesture, kissing back. Then Jackson was the one to break the kiss and says. "I just needed to because like I said can't stop thinking about you or our time spent yesterday."

"Yeah well." Jungkook started, firm yet lively and moved his hands to cup Jackson's face. "Me either."

"I'm serious Jungkook. I really fucking like you. I want to keep taking you out on dates, spend more time together." Jackson spoke, with affection in his tone and eyes. "What do you say?"

"Kiss me again you." Jungkook demanded, wrinkling his nose cutely with a closed lip smile. Of course Jackson obliges and connects their lips.

Taehyung was just making his way to the cafeteria, phone to his ear with a nagging Jimin on the other line. "No but that professor is rude. She totally hates life, like girl you chose this career so like use respect. And what else is bullshit is that she's only mean to me. Probably jealous I'm prettier."

"Or what if she has a crush on you." The mint haired suggested, going down some stairs.

"That's dumb you dumb."

"Just like you said Jackson might like me that's why he's mean to me. Same thing." Taehyung tsked.

"Ok well I took it back geez." Jimin groaned. "You Jungkook simp."

"Stop calling me names." Taehyung complained. "Is this why you called me?"

"No cause I felt like talking to you and I like hearing your voice."

"Well that's....wow." Taehyung blanked at that sudden confession and how it came out so casually but just shrugs it off.

"Got me trippin' like- just kidding I'm not gonna sing that song." Jimin snickered then changes the topic. "Oh shit hey."

"Hey?"

"So I just learned something big, well Seokjin told me." Jimin appealed with urgency. "He always has great tea. Thankful for that bitch."

"What is it." Taehyung pressed, growing impatient.

"It's about Jungkook. He said he's not gonna sleep around anymore." Jimin dropped out and Taehyung couldn't believe his ear getting excited with a wide smile making its way.

"Wow really? Hey that's awesome!" Taehyung exclaimed, sounding hopeful at these news.

"Yeah big change but.."

"But what." Taehyung sputtered, smile still remaining big and wide. "This means I-I could try and and get a chance with him. Make it easier to."

"Yeah but.."

"But what Jimin!"

"You're not gonna like the reason Jungkook is stopping."

"Oh come on." Taehyung retorted, energized and turned a hallway nearing the cafeteria. "Why would I possibly be upset like if anything I'm so happy-"

Then he stops mid sentence and in his spot, frozen as his wide eyes landed on a sight he wished to unsee, it made his face drop. At a distance Jungkook and Jackson were kissing passionately then watched as they pulled away and smiled at eachother, trading some fond words, looked like Jungkook was giggling at what Jackson was saying with that alluring bunny smile of his.

"Tae? You there?"

"I-I'll call you back." Taehyung says quick to end the call and hangs up. Wow it felt like his heart was ripped out of his ribcage then stomped on harshly on the ground. He felt crushed, looking at how happy Jungkook is with Jackson.

Taehyung decided to just walk to a nearby shop and buy his lunch there since he didn't feel like passing by them to into the cafeteria. So that's what he does, turning on his heel to make his way out the campus.

◇◇◇◇

Thought I'd go ahead and add some drama whoops- Yes there will be a part three and it's the final part.

Also who shall be the tattooed guy? Or should he stay nameless?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
5.7K 167 5
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS
41.9K 1.8K 15
-When I will grow up, I want to marry you, Jimin-ah.
4.8K 280 20
a wonderful journey of Min Yoongi and his love Taehyung. read to find out more 😁