Archon of the Moon... | Yande...

By SimplyMidnight

An Archon of the Moon... you became an Archon after one horrible incident you shall never forget about... you... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 (COMPLETED BUT UNPUBLISHED CHAPTER!)
Bonus Chapters!
Y/N's Thoughts ( Part 1 )
Your Brother's Thoughts ( Part 1 )
Y/N's Thoughts ( Part 2 )
Your Brother's Thoughts ( Part 2 )

Chapter 38

2.9K 104 126
By SimplyMidnight

Key Words -

y/a/n - your archon name
y/b/a/n - your brother's archon name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUN!" your brother shouted as he was panting while you were simply staring, wishing you could laugh and smile along side with him.

"Yeah... that was pretty fun..." you admitted quietly as you then thought about what happened earlier.

Flashback

"Okay be careful, you'll probably hurt yourself" he spoke as he sat down, there was a huge looking slide on one of the islands and you wanted to give it a try.

"ECK!" your brother shouted as he almost went without you, he tried to grab onto the heavy stone beside the huge looking slide but he grabbed your right ankle instead on accident.

You accidentally fell as you hit your head on the ground as you both slid down in full speed as your brother pulled you down, beside him as you both screamed while he protectively held you.

You both finally made it down as you both slid down slowly now as you both stopped screaming and opened your eyes as your brother laughed while panting.

"LET'S NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" he shouted as you frowned from that "HEY!" you shouted.

End of Flashback

"Ohhh! Hm... but it was fun none the less..." you mumbled as your brother stared in shock "IT WAS FUN BUT IT WAS SCARY TOO!" he shouted as he was so confused.

"Forget about it! It's evening and there is something I would like to show you Y/n!" he spoke as he held onto your right hand with his left hand as he led you back inside through the back.

The Fatui Harbinger observed quietly as they watched sadly that you were having fun and they wanted to hangout with you again.

"What is it that you would like to show me?" you asked as you both had your hoods off now, none of the guards from earlier didn't seem to be the on sides of the palace.

'Eh...? Where did the guards go..?' you questioned yourself as you followed your brother, when suddenly you felt an uneasy following... you looked behind you and... there was nothing... maybe it was just the wind...? right...?

"Big Brother? Where is everybody?" you asked him as he led you to the front entrance of the palace, he smirked as he suddenly opened the door as your eyes widened in surprise.

Everybody was walking around, observing their surroundings or decorating as you gasped to notice a sign saying 'Welcome back, Y/a/n!'

You could have sworn that you felt the corners of your mouth struggling to smile as your mouth was crooked as your brother watched, he smiled as he knew you were trying to smile.

"Come on! Follow me Y/n!" he smiled widely as he walked down the stairs as you quickly followed him, skipping a few steps.

"Guess who's here!" your brother shouted as everybody looked at him as they either stared in shock or their jaws were dropped, you were actually here?! Standing right in front of them?!

"Y...Y/A/N?!" one person shouted as you stared in confusion... oh right... nobody has seen you for 500 years and you were unable to smile with your dull eyes and blank face.

You tilted your head to the side slightly in confusion as you observed everything around you as well, you smelled something as you then noticed desserts were being served.

You gasped as you ran towards the dessert stall as your brother panicked and ran after you, he stopped right behind you in time before he could bump into you as you were looking at the desserts.

"What would you like to get Y/n?" he asked as you looked around still "Is getting everything an opinion?" you asked him as he sweatdropped, are you being for real right now...?

"What would you both like to get?" the seller asked as he looked at both you and your brother "Can we get everything-!" before you could finish, your brother used his left hand and covered your mouth with it.

Your screams began muffles as the seller sweatdropped from that as your brother turned towards him and smiled.

"Could you get those 2 slices of cake?" he asked as he pointed towards your f/c/f as the seller nodded happily, he took 2 slices of the cake as he placed it on a plate and gave it to your brother which he took.

"Do I need to pay you, here allow me to-" before your brother could finish and grab the mora, the seller interrupted your brother.

"It's alright! You are our Archon so is Y/a/n, there is no need for you both to pay us" the seller spoke as your brother panicked as he sighed in defeat, he thanked the seller as he led you to table.

You sat down on the table as you looked at your cake, you grabbed the fork as you began to eat your cake while your brother chuckled.

You and your brother did multiple things together today as eating loads of desserts, walking around, greeting people and much more that you didn't even notice it was nighttime.

"E...Excuse me Mx. Y/a/n...?" you heard a small voice as you looked down and noticed a small child who seemed to be 3 years old, you bent down to the child's level as you stared into their eyes.

"Yes?" you answered as the child took something out of it's pocket, they gave you a folded piece of paper as you took it out of their hands and unfolded it slowly.

It was a drawing of you and the child, it said 'My Hero!' which you gasped at since you thought that was adorable, you held onto the child's wrist lightly as you pulled them into a hug which they giggled and accepted.

"Oh there you go!" the mother of the child came and noticed her child with you as she sighed, thankfully that her child was with you.

"Oh thank goodness you were watching after them Y/a/n! I have so scared once they ran off" the mother spoke as you both stood up, you nodded as the child slightly whined.

"Also welcome back Y/a/n! I forget to mention that, my dear apologizes" the mother apologized as you told her that it's okay.

"There is a gathering in the middle, are you coming as well?" the mother asked as you nodded, she smiled as you followed her up the stairs while you both were talking with one another.

"Y/a/n! I have finally found you" one of the guards spoke as there was a stage in front of you and your brother's statue which the guard has led you too quickly.

"It's great to see you but your brother said I must stay by your side until he comes back" the guard spoke as you sighed and nodded.

"Who are you exactly? What is your name?" you asked the guard "I'm r/g/n and I'm obviously and for now will be your bodyguard" she spoke as you nodded.

You both stood in the crowds as a dancer approached the middle of the crowd and began to their dance as you watched, remembering something from the past.

Flashback
( you both were 2 )

"Mama! Mama!" you shouted as you pointed towards your father who was dancing in the crowd.

"That's Daddy!" she chuckled as she picked you up, your brother standing beside her quietly as he only watched in 'awe' as his attention was only on your father's.

"What do you think he is doing?" she asked as you looked at your father "Dance!" you giggled as your mother smiled and nodded, you both continued to watch.

Unaware that your Dad was performing a dance that was too dangerous that he knew about...

End of Flashback

You felt tears going down your cheeks slowly as you watched, the guard beside you noticed as she rubbed circles around your back to comfort you in a way.

The Fatui Harbinger watching from above sadly watched as they wished to dance with you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - OMG HERE IS CHAPTER 38 AND I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAD TO END IT WITH ANGST AGAIN 😭

Question for Today! Who does everybody main and how long have you mained them for? Please don't judge me but I actually main... AETHER!! Ehe yeah I main the Traveller and I'm actually at AR52 as well so I have been maining Aether for a while!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to stay tuned for the next one!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1462

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 80 12
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
297K 10.6K 43
"I just realized that you look like a dead fish with your 'no light eyes' concept." The lack of amusement from Childe's face was an evidence for his...
151K 5.3K 74
"One day you will meet someone who will ease your suffering." * ( Occasional use of adult language, mention of blood/gore, mention of mental illnesse...
238K 9K 20
!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change my mind but I'm not that confident that I...