ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰ... More

ᴀ/ɴ
😇ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ😇
🤥ʟɪᴇꜱ🤥
🤫ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ🤫
🍭ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ🍭
🐦ᴍʀ. ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ 72🐦
🤡ᴘꜱʏᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ🤡
🧧ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴜ🧧
👡ꜱᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇʀ👡
🍌Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ🍌
💚ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ💚
👔ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴀɢʀᴇꜱᴛᴇ👔
🇨🇵ᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ🇨🇵
💜ɢᴜɪʟᴛʀɪᴘ💜
⚔ᴄʀᴏᴄᴏᴅᴜᴇʟ⚔
🦋Optigami🦋
💍ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇ💍
💦ꜱᴇɴᴛɪʙᴜʙʙʟᴇʀ💦
🤖Hack-San🤖
💕ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ💕
🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶
💧ᴅᴏᴋᴜ💧
🌠ᴡɪꜱʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🌠
💫ᴅᴀᴢᴢʟᴇʀ💫
⚠️ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ⚠️
⌚ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ⌚
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🟡
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🟡
💨ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴀɴ💨
⚽️ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛᴇᴀᴍ⚽️
🐸ʀɪꜱᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🐸
⚡ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)⚡
ᴀ/ɴ

🍽ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ🍽

715 32 62
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Inside A Rolls Royce.

Jeong Woo, Kalianna's uncle, is driving while his fiancee Alessia is in the passenger's seat.

Meanwhile, Kalianna is in the backseat. "It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you both. I would've thought you guys left to plan your wedding somewhere else."

"Jeong and I have decided to stay in Paris for the time being since we want to have our wedding here." Alessia informs.

"Really? That's amazing! Where's the wedding gonna be?" Kalianna inquires.

"The Ritz Paris Hotel; it'll be right in the garden," Alessia says with a smile.

"And the reception will be in the ballroom." Jeong adds.

"That's fantastic! So what hotel restaurant are we going too? And why? You two didn't tell me when you stopped by earlier." Kalianna says.

"We're going to try out the food so we can decide if we want the restaurant to cater at our wedding." Alessia replies.

"It's one of the most luxurious hotels in Paris. The Grand Paris Hotel." Jeong reveals.

The mouth-closed smile that Kalianna had on her face dropped.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Outside The Le Grand Paris Hotel.

André Bourgeois is standing by the entrance, looking nervous. He knew Jeong and Alessia were arriving since the latter had called his office, informing him that she and her fiancee were coming to try out the food of his hotel and decide if they wanted the staff to cater at their wedding or not.

If the mayor was lucky, the engaged couple would want his hotel's kitchen to cater at the romantic event.

And of course, that meant loads of money, since André knew that Alessia was a billionaire as she and him were well acquainted with one another.

And it was a bonus if Jeong Woo, a worldwide South Korean food critic, approved of his hotel's dishes!

André was brought out of his thoughts when a black sleek Rolls Royce parked up in front of the building and the engine turned off.

Three people then got out, but the Bourgeois man was only focused on the two that climbed out of the driver's and passenger's seat; Jeong and Alessia.

André adjusted his tie and smiled brightly, stepping forward to greet the couple, not noticing the third person beside them.

"Mr. Woo, Ms. Alessia, it's a pleasure seeing you two again on... good circumstances." André almost grimaced, remembering how Chloé embarrassed herself at the couple's engagement party and he had to drag her away, feeling humiliated himself.

"Yes, the last time we met, your daughter caused a scene and called both my sister and niece a disappointment. You're lucky I'm putting that behind me." Jeong frowns.

André tried not to sweat under his intense gaze. "I-I deeply apologize. And if they were here right now, I'd apologize to them too."

"You can start off by apologizing to my little niece then," Jeong puts his hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

André's eyes widened when he finally noticed the noirette. "M-Ms. Kalianna is your... niece?"

"Of course she is. Didn't you see her around the table at the engagement party?" Jeong rose an eyebrow.

"No, Mr. Woo, I wasn't exactly focused," André replies sheepishly, beginning to sweat when he saw the scowl on Kalianna's face.

"Well? Aren't you going to apologize?" Alessia rose an eyebrow. "You and I may be friends André, but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to cross your hotel off my list of who I don't want to cater at me and Jeong's wedding."

"That won't be necessary, I'll apologize," André says quickly. He looks at Kalianna, who is glaring at him. "Ms. Kalianna... I. Am. Sorry." He said slowly.

Kalianna opened her mouth, but doesn't say anything.

André begins to sweat further and he swallows, tugging at his collar, awaiting the ravenette's response.

She could either ruin everything or make things go smoothly. André didn't like the fact that a teenage girl held all the keys at the moment, but he couldn't say anything. All he could do was stay quiet.

".....I forgive you." Kalianna finally decided after such long silence. "Though I would've preferred hearing the words out of your hellspawn of a daughter, I'll take it."

André silently exhales, feeling relieved. "W-Wonderful. Please, follow me up to the restaurant, it's lunchtime, I'm sure you three are hungry." He turns and walks towards the entrance.

"D@mn right we are," Jeong mutters. He jolts when Alessia lightly elbows him in his side. "What? I didn't say anything wrong!"

"Be nice," Alessia suggested, following after the mayor.

"Yeah, I'll be nice when I taste his restaurant's food and see just how good it is." Jeong says, wrapping his arm around her waist and walking with her. He turns to see Kalianna still standing in the same spot. "Kalianna? Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I just left something in the car, I'll catch up, don't worry, I've been in this hotel before." Kalianna assures.

"Okay then, don't take long." Jeong says.

"I won't, don't worry." Kalianna assured again.

As the three made their way into the hotel, Kalianna turned back to the car while Tikki popped out of her purse.

"What's the thing you left in the car Kalianna?" The Kwami asks.

Kalianna opens the back door of the car and reaches in to grab her yellow sketchbook. "Just my sketchbook Tikki."

"Why'd you bring it along?" Tikki asked.

Kalianna closes the car's door and holds the sketchbook close to her, walking towards the entrance.

"Since we're trying out food, I've decided to try something knew, sketching designs inspired by the dishes."

"That sounds really cool Kalianna!"

"Thanks, Tikki."

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Hotel's Restaurant.

Lila and her mother are sitting around a table by the window.

"I appreciate you taking me out to dinner to celebrate me being a model mom, but did it have to be here?" Lila questioned, looking around the restaurant with distaste.

She knew Chloé lived here, so she was not pleased about the fact her mom brought her here to this hotel.

"Of course tesoro (darling), I've been meaning to come to this restaurant so long since my colleagues have been talking about it." Mrs. Rossi says.

Lila sighs. "Okay, I guess this restaurant is nice." She puts her chin in the palm of her hand, looking off to the side. Her eyes widened when she saw André entering with Jeong, Alessia, and Kalianna.

The same Alessia who she had lied to her classmates about being her estranged relative.

"Here's your table," André gestures to a table right next to Lila. "The waiter will be with you shortly." He then walks away.

Lila looks away, trying to hide her face while Kalianna sits down with Jeong and Alessia.

Meanwhile, Chloé is hiding with Zoé behind the counter of the restaurant, spying on Kalianna.

"Chloé, why are we doing this?" Zoé questions.

Chloé glares at her. "Shut it you carbon copy, this morning daddy blew me off about buying me a new purse because of Kalianna's stupid uncle and his ridiculous fiancee, so I'm gonna ruin their experience here so they can leave, and you're going to help me."

"What? That's wrong!" Zoé shouts.

Chloé harshly shushed her and pulled her down behind the counter as Kalianna turned in their direction.

The noirette rose an eyebrow. She could've sworn she heard Zoé's voice.

"What's wrong Kalianna?" Jeong questions.

"Nothing, I thought I heard a friend's voice but I was wrong." Kalianna responds.

Meanwhile, Zoé is frowning at Chloé. "I won't help you sabotage Kalianna's uncle, I can't believe you dragged me all the way here for this!"

"Shut up, you'll do exactly as I say or else I'll spread a rumor around school about you being a slvt." Chloé spat.

Zoé gasped at her words, but stood her ground. "I don't care, I still won't help you. And you know what? I'm gonna go tell Kalianna what your plan is right now!"

The Lee girl stood up, but was yanked down to the floor by her wrist. "Ow!"

"If you do that, I'll spread that b1tch Maya's dirty secret about her parents to the whole city," Chloé menaced.

"Y-You wouldn't, she'd sue you." Zoé retorts.

"She wouldn't even have proof that it was me. You really think I won't do it? Just one snap of my fingers," Chloé snaps her fingers. "And I'll have my daddy leak the information. You think Jocelyn posting it on the school blog was bad? That airhead didn't even have to guts to keep it up, but I do."

Zoé felt nervous. "Don't do that Chloé!"

"Then you'd better help me." Chloé glares at her.

Zoé clenched her hands. She didn't want to do this, but she knew her evil half-sister wasn't bluffing. "...Okay, fine, I'll help, as long as no one gets hurt."

Chloé rolls her eyes. "Whatever, follow me."

Zoé reluctantly follows the Bourgeois girl, sneaking into the kitchen with her.

Meanwhile, an anxious Lila looks at her mother. "Mom, can we go?" She requested, keeping her voice low so Kalianna wouldn't hear her.

"Hm?" Mrs. Rossi looks up from her food at her daughter, confused. "Leave? You haven't even touched your food."

Kalianna glances over at the woman and Lila cringes when she notices this.

"Yeah, but, I'm not feeling too good, can we please go? We can celebrate some other day." Lila says above a whisper. She saw Kalianna narrowing her eyes at her suspiciously, and she started tapping her shoe on the floor, getting more anxious.

"Why are you whispering Lila? Is your throat sore?" Mrs. Rossi asked.

Lila's eyes widened and she began waving her hands in front of her for her mom to stop talking, revealing her face.

"Awww, bella, you should've told me, I'll buy some cough drops for you on the way home okay?" Mrs. Rossi continued.

"Lila Rossi."

The scarlet brunette winced and slowly turned to see Kalianna standing up.

"I knew you looked familiar!" Kalianna looks at Mrs. Rossi. "And this must be your lovely mom, nice to meet you Mrs. Rossi," She holds out her hand.

"Hello," Mrs. Rossi shook her hand. "Are you one of Lila's friends?"

Kalianna gives a suppressed laugh. "Not at all."

Mrs. Rossi grew bewildered as Kalianna pulled her hand away.

"How are you Lila?" She asked Lila, smirking at her as she did.

"I'm fine," Lila replies, then turns to her mom. "Mom, I really think we should go now."

"Go?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow. "Oh, but you can't. I haven't even introduced you to my uncle and his fiancee!" She gestures to the engaged couple. "This is my uncle Jeong and his partner Alessia Santoro."

They politely greeted the Rossi's and they greeted them back.

"I would've thought you would've been more excited to see Alessia Lila. After all, she's the one whose pushed you to achieve your goal of becoming a diplomat." Kalianna smirks at Lila.

"I am?" Alessia was a bit confused.

"You want to be a diplomat Lila? That's so wonderful! Why didn't you tell me?" Mrs. Rossi probed.

'Because you're never around.' Lila thought bitterly. She then glares at Kalianna. "Kalianna, please stop saying lies, I don't even know Alessia."

"You don't? But you seemed to love talking about her that day when I gave out those career papers. When was that again? One, no, two weeks ago? Yeah, it's been two weeks since we went on that Tokyo field trip." Kalianna said innocently.

"Kalianna. Stop it." Lila demands.

"Why should I? Alessia is your estranged relative, isn't she?" Kalianna asked smugly.

"Excuse me?" Alessia was shocked by Kalianna's words.

"Estranged relative?" Mrs. Rossi rose an eyebrow and looked at her daughter, who was panicking. "Lila, what is this girl talking about?"

"I, uh, I... I-I don't know! She's probably just joking like always," Lila nervously laughs. "Good one Kalianna, you've always been such a joker."

"Not this time though," Kalianna counters. "That day in class, you said Alessia was your estranged relative, even though you knew she wasn't because you were at her engagement party with me and Adrien."

"What?" Alessia started to get upset.

"Lila, what is the meaning of this? What is she talking about?!" Mrs. Rossi asked Lila.

"I've never seen you in my life until me and Jeong's engagement party, and you're certainly not my estranged relative, why would you lie about something like that young lady?" Alessia angrily asked Lila.

"Uhhh, I..." The scarlet brunette didn't know what to say.

"Lila Rossi." Mrs. Rossi stands up, looking down at her daughter with a firm look. "We are going to have a talk at home young lady!"

Lila swallows nervously as Mrs. Rossi places a few banknotes on the table from her handbag.

"Let's go." Mrs. Rossi demands, walking away.

Lila stands up, giving Kalianna a nasty look before following after her mother.

Kalianna smirked and sat back down, feeling satisfied that she exposed her enemy to her mother.

"I can't believe that girl, how could she lie about something like that?" Alessia shakes her head.

"She's always lying, that's just how she is. A pathological liar." Kalianna shrugs.

Just then a waiter approached the tablet with a small notepad and a pen. "Good afternoon, I will be taking your orders today. May I start you all off with drinks?" He questioned politely.

"Yes, please. I'll just gave a glass of sparkling water." Alessia informs.

"Sprite for me." Kalianna says next.

The waiter wrote down their drinks and turned to Jeong. "And for you, sir?"

"I'll have a glass of your Château Cheval Blanc wine. 1947." Jeong stated.

The waiter nods and writes it down. "I'll be back shortly." He then walks away towards the kitchen doors.

"Shortly? Feels like we've been waiting for twenty minutes." Jeong says, displeased.

Alessia shushes him, rubbing his arm.

"Uncle Jeong, Alessia, what do you two think?" Kalianna shows the duo a detailed sketch of a dress in her sketchbook. "I made the dress's patterns inspired by the wallpaper."

"It's beautiful Kalianna." Alessia praises.

"Yes, absolutely exquisite." Jeong praises as well.

Kalianna blushes.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Kitchen.

The waiter has just finished pouring the drinks. He carefully picks up the silver tray in order to keep the glasses on it balanced, then he turns and walks towards the doors.

However, he was startled when Chloé jumped into his path.

"You!" She shouts.

The waiter almost flinches, but doesn't drop the tray. "Miss Bourgeois, what is it that you need?"

"Who are those drinks for?" Chloé inquired.

"They're for three guests." The waiter replies.

"I know dimwit! Are the drinks for an ugly girl with black hair and amber eyes and the other two adults?" Chloé questioned.

"Yes, miss." The waiter nods.

"Perfect," Chloé smirks and looks at Zoé, who is standing off to the side and rubbing her arm. "Don't just stand there, put your hair in the drinks!"

Zoé's eyes widened. "W-What?"

"You heard me." Chloé retorts.

"Miss Bourgeois, I can't let that happen, that would be unsanitary!" The waiter protested.

Chloé glowers at him. "You won't do anything, because I could easily get you fired and say that you disrespected me."

The waiter wanted to protest again, but stayed quiet, not wanting the anger the mayor's daughter.

"Hurry up!" Chloé yells at Zoé.

The blonde sighs and plucks out a few pieces of her hair, sprinkling them in the three drinks. "There, happy now?" She frowns at Chloé.

"Very." Chloé then shoos the waiter off and he exits the kitchen with a guilty look. She excitedly looks through the round window while Zoé chews on her pinky nail nervously.

Scene: Inside Restaurant.

"H-Here are your drinks." The waiter places the ordered drinks in front of Kalianna, Alessia, and Jeong. "Sprite, sparkling water, and 1947 Château Cheval Blanc wine."

"Thank you young man." Jeong nods to him.

The waiter hesitantly nods. "Are you ready to o-order?"

"As a matter of fact, we are." Alessia informs.

The waiter nods again and gets out his notepad and pen.

"We'll start off with something light so we can try some more. Do you have any recommendations?" Jeong asked.

"Well, we have fried lobster ravioli. It's one of the best appetizers we have on our menu." The waiter says.

"Oooh, that sounds delicious." Kalianna smiles.

"We'll have one plate to share, is that okay girls?" Jeong asked his fiancee and niece. They both nodded in agreement and he looks at the waiter. "One to share."

The waiter writes this down and hurriedly walks away.

"Well he seemed a little on edge," Alessia mentioned.

"I wasn't gonna say anything but he looked like he secretly committed a crime or something." Jeong added.

Kalianna takes a sip of her Sprite, only to spit it out. "Uch!" She continues spitting. "What the-?" She picks at her tounge, feeling something on it.

Jeong and Alessia's eyes widened in shock as Kalianna got off a piece of blonde hair from her tounge.

"Ew!!" She shrieks.

Alessia's face twisted into disgust and she picked up her glass of sparkling water, examining it closely. She grew even more disgusted when she saw the strands of hair floating around in the liquid. "Oh my God..."

Jeong stares at his wine is disbelief, seeing pieces of hair in it.

"Oh my God, hair... in my drink!" Kalianna shouts, pushing the glass of Sprite away from her.

A couple guests heard her and got up, paying for their meals before they quickly left.

"He11 no." Jeong shakes his head and gets out a small notepad with a fountain pen. He opens the notepad, beginning to write in a vexed manner.

"Mr. Woo!" André comes rushing over.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Kitchen.

Chloé giggles evilly as she witnessed Kalianna's reaction. "Everything's already going so well."

Zoé frowns at her and looks back out the window.

Scene: Inside Restaurant.

"What seems to be the problem?" André questioned.

"The problem is, there's hair in our drinks." Jeong retorts harshly. If it's one thing this man didn't tolerate, it was having hair in drinks or food. That makes him want to leave a restaurant immediately.

"Hair?!" André grew horrified at this. He picks up Alessia's sparkling water and he gasped at seeing the hair particles in it. "I-I'm so sorry! Please, allow me to get you some fresh drinks."

"No need," Jeong puts his pen and notepad back inside his suit, standing up. "We're leaving."

"No, please Mr. Woo! Please," André clasps his hands together. "I promise there won't be another incident. Please, stay."

Alessia grabs her fiance's arm, sitting him down. "Let's give this place a chance."

"A chance? There's hair in our drinks!" Jeong protested, gesturing to the hair in his wine.

Kalianna sighs. "Let's give this hotel three more chances uncle. Then if they disappoint us, we can leave."

André looks at Jeong, awaiting his answer.

The food critic frowns. "Fine." He looks at André, holding up three fingers. "Three more chances. Don't let me down Mr. Bourgeois."

"Of course," André waves a waitress over. "Sarah, please switch these drinks and get our guests some fresh ones."

"Right away sir," Sarah collects the drinks and makes her way towards the kitchen.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Kitchen.

As soon as Chloé sees Sarah approaching, she hides behind a counter.

Zoé, not reacting fast enough, just stays behind the door and goes stiff when Sarah enters, not even noticing her. She sighs with relief.

"Chloé, we can't do this, we could get in trouble." She warns her half-sister.

Chloé got out from behind the counter. "No, YOU could get in trouble, I'm not the one who put hair in the drinks."

Zoé glares at her.

The two sisters quickly hid when they saw Sarah coming back with a silver tray with fresh drinks and leaving the kitchen.

Scene: Inside Restaurant.

"Your drinks, sir, ma'am, young lady." Sarah places the drinks in front of the three.

"Thank you." Jeong thanks her. She nods and walks away. He picks up his glass, inspecting the liquid. There appeared to be no hairs in it. He then takes a sip. "Ahhh, now that's more like it."

Alessia and Kalianna take sips of their beverages, muttering in approval while Jeong gets out his notepad and fountain pen, writing a few words on it.

André, seeing this, sighs with relief.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Kitchen.

The waiter and Zoé have guilty looks on their faces as Chloé shakes the bottle of Cayenne pepper on the plate of fried lobster ravioli.

"This'll add a little more kick to the dish." Chloé grins wickedly.

Scene: Inside Restaurant.

The waiter's fingers slightly trembled as he placed the plate in the middle of the table. "H-Here you are. Fried lobster ravioli."

"Thank you." Alessia managed to say before the waiter power-walked away. She shares a confused look with Kalianna and Jeong, but they dismiss the waiter's weird behavior.

Kalianna begins sketching a dress that resembles the fried ravioli with a happy look.

Jeong and Alessia both embed their forks into separate raviolis. The latter eats her ravioli whole while the former takes a bite, savoring his.

As soon as they started chewing, they began yelling out, frightening Kalianna.

"WHY IS IT SO HOT?!" Alessia screams, tears running down her face. She downs her sparkling water in one go, but her tongue is still howling in pain.

Jeong pants heavily, grabbing his drink and gulping it down, but not even the wine can stop the burning sensation on his tounge.

"Milk! Someone get some milk!!!" Kalianna orders.

Some guests began to leave the restaurant.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Is this RAW steak?!" Jeong yells in anger, watching as the steak in his plate oozes out blood.

"Er, no it's medium rare!" André attempted to justify the steak.

"Mine is raw too." Alessia informs, looking at the inedible steak with disappointment.

Kalianna spits out a piece of scallop she had been chewing for way too long. "My scallop is so chewy!"

André watches in horror as several of his customers began to leave.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Kitchen.

Chloé laughs wickedly as she watches Kalianna, Alessia, and Jeong complain.

Zoé looks back in the kitchen and saw the staff looking guilty, upset, and angry.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jeong stares at his plate of steamed mussels and linguine. Alessia and Kalianna also stare at their identical dishes in disbelief.

All three dishes had literally been coated in garlic. Drowned in the sauce as if they were soup.

André doesn't say anything, he can't say anything, and he doesn't know if he wants too. He flinches as Jeong stands up silently.

"We're leaving." He said to Alessia and Kalianna.

The noirette huffs, also standing up. "We should've never came to this restaurant."

"Agreed." Alessia stands up as well. She looks at André. "I don't know if today was a bad day for your kitchen André, but I do know we'll never be coming back here again."

"As for the rating of your restaurant," Jeong spoke up coldly.

André tensed up.

"Zero out of ten." And with that, Jeong left, Alessia and Kalianna following after him.

And as they left, several more guests also started leaving.

"Wait, please!" André pleaded, trying to stop the guests from leaving.

However, they had already left, leaving the restaurant empty.

Scene: Inside Hotel's Restaurant.

"I hope your happy Chloé! Do you see what you've done?! Your dad's restaurant could get closed because of this!" Zoé shouts at Chloé.

Chloé scoffs and crosses her arms. "Oh, please, just cause some one lame food critic left a bad review doesn't mean anything."

"I recognize that so-called lame food critic, that's Jeong Woo, an international food critic who's gotten like forty restaurants closed down!" Zoé yells at her half-sister.

"Oh..." Chloé says, becoming a little nervous after hearing how many food businesses Jeong shut down. "W-Well, my daddy's the mayor! So it doesn't even matter. No famous person is more powerful than a mayor." She says smugly.

"You little b1tch," The waiter who served Kalianna hissed. "Do have any idea the amount of sh1t you just put everyone in?"

Chloé turned to the young man in shock. "Excuse me?! How dare you call me that?!! I'm gonna tell my daddy what you said!"

"Go ahead, because I fvcking quit," The waiter snapped, throwing off his apron and storming out of the kitchen.

Marlena Césaire glared harshly at Chloé. "I cannot believe you, how could you do this to your father?"

"I-" Chloé started to speak, when André barrelled in, a scowl on his face.

"You are the WORST staff members of this kitchen! How could you all ruin simple orders?!!" André yells.

"It was Chloé." Zoé revealed.

"What the he11 Zoé?!" Chloé shouts at Zoé.

"Chloé?" André turns to his daughter. "Is. This. True?"

Chloé shrunk back from André's gaze.

Scene: Outside Le Grand Paris Hotel.

Jeong exits, writing in his notepad with a furious look.

"Jeong? Are you..." Alessia reaches out to her fiancee, but he moves away.

"I'm fine." He stated, continuing the write.

Kalianna, seeing what just happened as she was behind the two, sighed.

"You're not fine, Jeong, I know you." Alessia says.

"Yes, you're right, I'll be even more fine when that ba$tard's restaurant gets shut down!" Jeong's eyes hardened as he continued to write about how poor the Grand Paris Hotel's restaurant is.

Scene: Shadow Moth's Lair.

The villain's window opens.

"I feel the burning anger of a food critic, how charming." Shadow Moth creates an Akuma. "Fly away my Akuma, and evilize that man!"

The Akuma flies out into Paris.

Scene: Outside Le Grand Paris Hotel.

"Let's just go to another restaurant, I'm still hungry." Alessia told Jeong.

"Yeah, that idiot completely wasted our time." Jeong closes his notepad angrily. "He'll get what's coming to him."

Kalianna's eyes widened when she noticed the Akuma flying towards her uncle. "Uncle Jeong, look out!!"

However, it was too late, and the Akuma had already entered Jeong's notepad.

"Jeong?" Alessia stepped back as Shadow Moth's symbol outlined Jeong's face. "What's happening to him?!" She asked Kalianna.

"He's been Akumatized by Shadow Moth, the supervillain of Paris!" Kalianna rushes forward to Jeong. "Uncle! Whatever Shadow Moth says, don't listen to him!"

Jeong grits his teeth and looks down, struggling to fight back.

"Food Critic, I am Shadow Moth. I can sense your anger, you're furious that the mayor wasted your time when you could've been doing other important things, such as eating a proper meal, not a disgusting one made by a kitchen that doesn't even know how to do their job correctly." Shadow Moth says.

"This is... none of your business... I can... do this on my own..." Jeong forced out the words.

"That's it uncle, resist him!" Kalianna urged.

"You're right, it is none of my business, but do you really think you'd be able to shut down a restaurant belonging to the mayor himself? A man who's got more power than you? If so, you're even more ignorant than I thought." Shadow Moth degraded the man.

"IGNORANT?! Who are you calling ignorant you villain?!" Jeong yells, clenching his hands. "I'm no ignorant man!"

"Then show me you're not by accepting my power, make mayor Bourgeois PAY for wasting your time." Shadow Moth smirks.

Jeong's forehead began to sweat, and his shoulders slumped, signaling he gave up. "Forgive me, Alessia, Kalianna." His body was engulfed in dark purple magic.

"Uncle no!" Kalianna cries.

"Jeong...!" Alessia covers her mouth.

Kalianna has no choice but to grab the diplomat's hand and pull her away. "We have to go Alessia!"

"No! I won't leave Jeong!" Alessia pulls away.

"Auntie, don't be stubborn, we have to go!" Kalianna retorts.

Alessia is surprised, but she reluctantly runs away with Kalianna.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Restaurant. Inside Kitchen.

"I can't believe you Chloé!" André shakes his head. "How could you do something like this? Do you have any idea how much trouble you've caused me?"

"Well, what did you expect? You ignored me when I said I wanted a new purse to tend to some food critic you don't even know!" Chloé retorts.

"And you think that justifies your actions? What you did was horrible Chloé! Don't you get that?" Zoé angrily asked her half-sister.

Chloé rounded on her. "Don't try to spin the whole situation on me! YOU were the one who went along with the plan!"

"Zoé, is this true?" André asked the Lee girl.

"Yes, but only because she was forcing me too, or else she said she'd have you reveal everything about my friend Maya's parents!" Zoé explains.

"So... you're the little brat who was behind wasting my time. "

Everyone turned to see Jeong, or rather, Food Critic, standing in front of the doors for the kitchen. He had on a completely different outfit from before.

(Sukura41: This has got to be one of the most decent looks Shadow Moth created for a male villain.)

"Who the heck are you supposed to be?" Chloé asked the villain.

Zoé looked at the girl with a 'Are you stupid?' face.

"I'm Food Critic. I see you're the little sh1t who sabotaged me, my fiancee, and niece's meals. You obviously haven't gotten any discipline from your father." He glares at the mayor, who steps back.

"Ugh, seriously? You're mad over that? Couldn't you just go to another restaurant? You know what, I don't care, I'm leaving to schedule an appointment for a manicure," Chloé walks forward, going to leave as she picked at her nails. "My nails are in desperate need for one." She stops in front of Food Critic and glares at him. "Out of the way!"

"Be my guest," Food Critic moves aside.

Chloé smirks and makes her way to the door.

Food Critic writes something in his notepad, and as soon as Chloé touches the door, she screams in shock and pulls her hand away, looking at it to see a burn mark.

"What the he11?!" Chloé looks at the doors, which were now steaming. She turns on Food Critic. "What did you do to the doors?!"

"Just a precaution to make sure none of you leave," Food Critic holds up his notepad, revealing what he wrote inside it.

'STEAMING DOORS'.

"What do you want Mr. Woo? Please, let us go! I'll give you anything!" André clasps his hands together in a begging manner.

"I want a proper meal, and I want YOU to cook it!" Food Critic points at André. "Since you wanted to waste my time!"

"W-What?! But I-I can't cook! That's the staff's job!" André protested.

"The staff won't be helping you, now get to work!" Food Critic demands.

"What do you even want to eat?!" André shouts, his legs trembling.

"The food that I was given earlier." Food Critic retorts.

André looks at his staff fearfully.

Scene: Not Far From The Grand Paris Hotel.

Kalianna is still running with Alessia when the latter suddenly stops.

The former, hearing no footsteps behind her, turns to see Alessia clenching her hands. "Alessia...?"

"I won't abandon my fiance, get somewhere safe Kalianna." Alessia then starts running back to the hotel.

"Alessia!" Kalianna calls after her, but once she sees she's not stopping she rushes off and hides behind a tree, looking at Tikki in her purse. "We've gotta save my uncle! Tikki, spots on."

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Inside Kitchen.

Marlena Césaire and her staff watches on as André struggles to stuff lobster filling into a ravioli dough. He is sweating, glancing at Food Critic every second as the villain stares coldly at him.

"You know, I feel very bad for him." Marlena quietly says to the chefs.

One of the male chefs scoffed, his arms crossed. "Serves him right, he's always talking about how it isn't hard to cook, and he can't even put lobster into a small dough without it looking sloppy."

The other chefs nodded in agreement, frowning at the mayor.

"He's lucky we haven't quit yet, the only reason why we're putting up with him and his little Satan spawn is because of the high pay." A female chef glares over at Chloé, who yawns, looking bored.

Zoé who is standing next to the girl, shakes her head.

Scene: Inside Restaurant.

An elevator dings and Alessia gets out and looks around.

"Jeong? Jeong!" She looks at the kitchen doors and rushes towards them. "Jeong-! Ahhh!!" She cries out when she touches the doors and got burned before she quickly pulled her hands away.

"Ms. Santoro!"

Alessia turned around and saw Lady Luck approaching her. "Er, who are you? And how do you know my last name?"

"I'm Lady Luck, a superhero of Paris, and I was informed by a girl Kalianna that you went in here, you should leave Ms. Santoro, it's not safe." Lady Luck warned.

"I won't leave my Jeong!" Alessia says firmly.

Lady Luck frowns and looks through the door's window, where she saw everyone in the kitchen. "Is everyone trapped in there?" She asked Alessia.

The diplomat nods. "Yes, don't touch the doors, they can burn you," She shows her irritated red palms.

"Hmph, I guess I have no choice. Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck receives an engagement ring. "An engagement ring?"

"Are you getting married?" Alessia probed, confused.

Lady Luck chuckles. "Marriage isn't even on my mind." She looks around the restaurant with her Lucky Vision, but the only thing she spotted was Alessia. "Hmmm, okay, I'll need your help Ms. Santoro."

"My help?" Alessia rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, but first we've gotta get through this door," Lady Luck opens her yo-yo, getting out the Horse Miraculous. She puts the glasses on her eyes and Kaalki appears.

Alessia yelps and steps back in shock. "What is that thing?!"

"A magical being that grants me powers. Kaalki, Tikki, unify!" Lady Luck then transforms into a horse-bug heroine.

(Sukura41: Lady Luck's horse-bug suit.)

Alessia watches this with her mouth agape. "W-What just happened?! What are you?!"

Lady Luck giggles. "Just a normal human being Ms. Santoro, but you can call me Lady Horseshoe. Now here's the plan."

She began whispering to the billionairess.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Inside The Kitchen.

Everyone was shocked when a portal opened and Lady Horseshoe along with Alessia stepped out.

"Everybody out! The portal will take you safely outside!" The horse-bug hero informs.

The kitchen staff along with Zoé and Chloé also ran out through the portal.

André tried to run to the portal, but yelped when Food Critic forced him in a headlock.

"I don't think so!" The villain scowls, squeezing André's neck, making him choke.

"Uncle- er, sir! Let the mayor go!" Lady Horseshoe demands as the Voyage portal closes.

"Oh I will alright," Food Critic smirks.

André screams as Food Critic lowers his head towards the fryer, the hot oil bubbling menacingly.

"After you give me your Miraculous." Food Critic told Lady Horseshoe.

"You know I'll never do that." The superhero retorts.

"You don't have a choice Lady Luck," Food Critic counters.

"It's Lady Horseshoe," Lady Horseshoe replies.

"And I couldn't care less! Unless you want this a$$hole's head burned to a crisp," Food Critic lowered André's head towards the fryer, making him whimper. "You'll give me your Miraculous!"

Lady Horseshoe frowns and looks at Alessia, nodding at her.

The diplomat nods back and steps forward. "Jeong, let André go."

"The name's Food Critic darling, and I already said I'm not gonna let him go unless I get Lady Horsemane's Miraculous over here," He gestures to Lady Horseshoe.

The heroine rolls her eyes.

"Jeong, if you don't let André go, our engagement is over!" Alessia stated coldly, almost wincing at how harsh she sounded.

At hearing those words, Food Critic's eyes widened. "What...? No... no, I don't believe you, you're bluffing."

Alessia holds up her hand with her pretty engagement ring and grabs hold of it with her index and thumb finger, threatening to take it off. "Does it look like I'm joking?"

Food Critic becomes nervous at this and Shadow Moth's symbol outlines his face.

"Don't listen to that insolent woman! Focus on Lady Luck!" Shadow Moth commands.

"...Did you just insult finacee?" Food Critic asked angrily.

Shadow Moth is taken aback by this question. "What?"

"You heard what I said? How fvcking dare you?!" Food Critic shoves André away.

"Oof!" The Bourgeois man is sent sprawling to the floor.

"I don't need power from a disrespectful swine like you! Take your useless power back!!! ARGH!" Food Critic yells out as he breaks free of Shadow Moth's influence.

Scene: Shadow Moth's Lair.

Shadow Moth groans at this action and stumbles back, holding his forehead. "Sh1t!"

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Inside Kitchen.

Food Critic is reverted back into Jeong and he tumbles to the floor, the Akuma flying out of his notepad.

"Jeong!" Alessia rushes to her finacee's aid.

"No more evil-doing for you nasty Akuma, time to purify!" Lady Horseshoe catches the Akuma with her yo-yo. "Gotcha!" She frees the butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Horseshoe!" She throws the Lucky Charm engagement ring into the air and the magical ladybugs sweep through the kitchen.

"The he11 happened?" Jeong asked, being helping up from the floor by his Alessia.

Lady Horseshoe gets out a Magical Charm from her yo-yo. The charm was a dark purple with black spots. "Mr. Woo, here is a Creati Charm." She walks over and puts the Charm in Jeong's hand. "It will protect you from being a victim of Shadow Moth."

"Thanks, young lady." Jeong nods to her in appreciation.

"No problem sir."

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Nathalie's Room.

Shadow Moth storms in and sits down on the edge of Nathalie's bed. "Another person has managed to break free of my power Nathalie!"

"It's okay," Nathalie assures, putting her hands on his back. "Don't get worked up, everything will be fine."

Despite her words, Shadow Moth continues to boil with anger.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Inside Restaurant.

Chloé has her arms crossed with a scowl on her face. She is standing next to her father as she glares daggers into Zoé's back.

The said girl is talking to Alessia, Jeong, and Kalianna, revealing Chloé's scheming plan to sabotage their food and get them to leave.

"...And then that's when Lady Luck came in with Ms. Alessia and we all ran out of the portal she made." Zoé finished explaining, looking shameful. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to go along with it," She looks at Kalianna. "But Chloé told me she would reveal who Maya's parents were to everyone in Paris."

Kalianna sighs and pats Zoé's shoulder. "It's not your fault Zo, you were just trying to protect our friend's secret. If it's anyone to blame," She gives Chloé a nasty look. "It's this b1tch."

Chloé opens her mouth to retaliate but stops when André puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Ms. Alessia, Mr. Woo, Ms. De-Sinclair, I'm deeply sorry for my daughter's actions." André apologizes for his daughter.

"I want to hear it out of your daughter's mouth, not from you." Jeong said sharply.

"WHAT?!!" Chloé was outraged by this. "There's no way I'm-!"

"Chloé," André says the girl's name firmly. "Apologize, or else I won't buy you that new purse you want."

"B-But daddy-!" Chloé tried to protest.

André gives her a stern glare.

Chloé growls. "Fine!!" She stomps her foot and turns to Kalianna and the engaged pair. "I... Am... S-S-S... S-Sorr..."

"Go on, you're almost there." Kalianna taunted.

Chloé gives the smirking noirette a dirty look. "Screw you De-Sinclair!"

"The sooner you apologize, the sooner we can get this over with Chloé~." Kalianna says in a singing manner.

Chloé gritted her teeth. "I... Am... S-Sorrrr... Sorrrrrrrr..."

Zoé sighs and shakes her head. Was this girl actually serious right now???

"Ssssss... SORRY!" Chloé finally gets out the word. "There! I said it!"

Her blood starts boiling when Kalianna smiles cheekily at her.

"Awww, Chloé, I didn't think you could actually say it!"

"JUST GET OUT OF MY HOTEL DE-SINCLAIR!"

Word Count: 6,742

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...
16.7K 311 25
wнere тнe devιl ғαllѕ ғor тнe ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀ 𝘖𝘤𝘹𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘐. 𝘋𝘖 𝘕�...
44.9K 811 30
▬▬▬▬ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀. - 💌: 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀. ❛ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳�...
7.1K 377 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...