"Sorry Wrong Window."

By that_sexy_raindrop

A loud clang hits my window disturbing the little peace I could get. I walk to my balcony only to find a rock... More

"Please stop throwing rocks at me."
This has been a terrible morning.
Detention, Stroopwaffels, and Dates
Lazer Tag
Exes
Car Rides and Introductions
Worlds Most Successful Dinner
Bus Rides
The Invitation and Band Fiascoes
The Hike
✨New Experiences ✨
Waking up
the end

Glasses

9 1 0
By that_sexy_raindrop

Tobias Dean

I walk into the Richards' house and upstairs to Bens's room. Oliver hasn't left yet but that sure as hell doesn't stop me from flopping onto Bens's bed and curling up in his comforter.

Alice follows quickly behind me.

"You broke the jackass," Oliver observes from the floor which he still hasn't left.

"Toby," Alice says pitifully.

I mumble what was supposed to be a 'leave me alone' but probably sounded more like a syllable soup.

"What the fuck did you do?" Oliver says, now actually worried, scrambling forward to check on me.

I inhale deeply before turning my head and giving Alice a 'keep your mouth shut' look.

"It doesn't matter," She says, still looking at me sadly.

"They'll be home soon, Oliver do you mind telling mom that Ben and I have friends over,"

He frantically shakes his head and goes downstairs.

"She saw me," I groan.

"What?"

"That's why she kissed him, she saw me,"

She doesn't know how to respond to that.

"I think I'm going to stay at your house for a bit," I say suddenly.

"What, why?"

"Because I want to,"

Oliver comes back into the room followed by Ben, who proceeds to try to push me off the bed so he can collapse dramatically onto it. He fails and instead collapses onto me, but he doesn't move.

"I should have listened to you when you told me not to," He sighs and I can feel his whole body move with the motion.

"Why?"

"She kissed me, and then asked me to be her boyfriend,"

"Which is bad how?" I ask.

"I thought she was cool, but I don't want to be her boyfriend,"

"So you said no?"

"No."

I sit up hurling him off of me.

"What do you mean 'No'?" I ask the mass of blankets in which he may be somewhere in.

"I didn't want to hurt her feelings,"

"What the fuck?" I ask bewildered.

"What the fuck?" Oliver echos.

"Do you not think lying and pretending you like her is going to hurt her more?" Alice asks trying to be a voice of reason.

"Well she'll never figure out, she'll get tired of me eventually," He tries to justify himself.

I want to ask him why he thinks it's possible for anyone to get tired of him but I keep it to myself.

"Oh my god you are pathetic," I say instead flopping back into his bed.

I watch as he wiggles from the covers poking just his face out. His glasses are askew so I push them back onto his face with my thumb.

"I am not," He argues while he tries to escape his fluffy cage.

He wiggles closer to me with the effort.

"Fuck guys my dad wants me home,"

"Bye Oliver," He pokes a hand out to wave somehow and I wave too.
Oliver waves back and Alice offers to walk him out. He tries to deny it but she just laughs over it and follows him anyways

Ben did not stop trying for a moment and now he's in my lap out of breath. While he did not escape his accidental blanket cocoon, he did manage to get his head out.

"Aww Princess, did you want cuddles?" I say embracing him.

"Fuck off you oaf," He says struggling in a weird way different from how he was before.

I decide to press my luck and pull him closer instead.

"Let me go," He whines drawing out the O.

Eventually, he realizes there's no escape and falls slack against me. I slip into his cocoon and admire the heat coming from his body. He falls asleep rather quickly reminding me of the lack of sleep he got last night. I try to lay still keeping in mind that he's a light sleeper. He sighs contentedly and wiggles into my arms furtherly. I don't even dare breathe, in fear that'll I'll wake him up. Soon I fall asleep as well.

~fuck pretty time skips~

I wake up first. Overnight my arms had loosened around him so now they sit gently at his torso clutching him to my chest. At some point last night he had shifted to face me and I can feel his soft breaths tickling the tip of my nose. After a moment he nestles closer breathing on my neck. I consider my options.

Option one: Get up so he never sees me. A fantastic option the only issue i see with it is the possibility he'll wake up.

Option two: Pretend to be asleep so when he wakes up he thinks I never notice. The best idea yet, more time to cuddle with him without him knowing I chose to. I see no downsides.

Option three: Wake him up yourself and crack a joke about him. I don't see any downsides to this either but the only upside is avoiding someone else finding us before.

So I guess there is one downside to Option two, but I decide the upsides outweigh it. I almost wish for a moment he hadn't moved because I can't see his face, but he's so close. Suddenly he twitches.

Benjamin Richards

I wake up feeling especially warm and I almost burrow further into it until I remember why it's so warm. I (almost against my will and better judgment) notice he smells like cinnamon candy, and slowly get off of him. He's still asleep, my sisters alarm goes off in the other room and he starts to stretch I run over to my closet to act like I wasn't just staring at him while he slept like a creep.

"Morning princess," With a slight, tired, husk to his voice.

"Good morning bane of my existence," I greet, my voice slightly squeaky despite my mental protest.

I can almost feel him raising an eyebrow behind me. Instead of turning to look, I busy myself with finding clothes. I settle on a dark blue pair of jeans and a normal white shirt, with a black zip-up hoodie over it. When I look in the mirror I realize I fell asleep with my glasses on and now have no idea where they are. I glance around near my bed and don't find anything.

"Well, I guess I'm not driving today," I groan.

"How bad is your eyesight?" He asks the suppressed laughter clear in his voice, I squint at him as he walks to the other side of the room to fuck with me.

"Am I blurry?"

"Shut up,"

Alices barges in, "Ooo are we making fun of his vision? Can I join?" I glare at the blobs across the room.

Alice holds four fingers up, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"That's not how it works, four you dumb fuck," I say.

I decide to stop putting up with their shit and walk out.

"Oh, hey Benjamin ," my mother greets not looking up from what ever she's doing.

"Mom, I can't find my glasses," I complain.

"Again?" She chuckles at me.

"You're not supposed to laugh," I groan, "Is no one on my side,"

"Your going to be legally blind by twenty, what am i supposed to?"

Interrupting my complaining I hear a not very quiet, "Oh my fuck this is the end,"

Me and my mother look to eachother with raised eye brows. My dad walks out of the kitchen with a coffee mug joining us in our confusion.

Footsteps thud down the stairs.

"We found your glasses," Alice says in a sing song voice.

"No we didn't," Tobias says frantically.

Ailices blurry figure giggles, rounding a corner with Tobiass scrambling behind her. She's holding my glasses in one hand trying to get to me before Tobias takes them.

In a last frantic attempt she calls out, "Catch,"

Because all know how amazing I am at catching things. But to my surprise (not) it hits me in the chest and falls to the floor.

I pick up my glasses and hold them closer. One of the arm things of my glasses are completely missing. I press whats left of my glasses to my face.

Tobias Dean

The look Benjamin gives us is bone chilling.

It's silent for a moment while he glares venomously at me but when he does speak it matches he glare with the same cold detached feeling.

"How the fuck do you expect me to be able to see in my classes,"

"I have an idea," Alice has a mischievous look that makes me think her idea is terrible.

"Call the school and ask to have his schedule changed to Bens classes,"  I was right.

"How would that make it any better,"

"He has to take notes for you and read them to you later," Really bad idea.

"I don't know if the school will allow it," I point out to try to get out of it.

"Oh they will," Mrs Richards rolls up her sleeves, grabs her phone, and starts to make calls.

"What-"

It doesn't matter what I was saying because Mr Richards suddenly looks at his watch.

"Oh everyone in the car you are very late," He says, speaking for the first time today.

"Oh I'm coming too," Mrs Richards says.

Everyone starts to walk away from Ben, who just kinda sulks behind us like an angst ridden teenager. 

"I could see better before I was hit in the face with rocks." He mumbles glaring at me.

Alice, Ben, and I, sit on the couch while we wait for Mrs Richards to get dressed.

Ben's Dad decides to sit in a worn down arm chair.

It really doesn't take long but it feels like longer because Ben spent the entire time glaring at me.

"Princess," I whine.

Mr Richards looks incredibly confused making Ben laugh.

Mrs Richards walks out into the living room and makes and upwards gesture implying we should move our asses out to the car.

It takes a little bit to force us into the back seat, but Ben ends up taking the middle seat because he's the shortest.

"Since you Debilitated our best driver," Alice whispers in my ear, "prepare for chaos,"

The fuck.

Ben breaks out of his angst to brace himself to the car and cross his fingers.

Mr. Richards zooms out of the driveway with impressive disregard for everyone in the vehicle's life.

At each red light or stop sign he jerks to a stop and the world seems to be out to get me today because we hit a lot of red lights.

Mrs and Mr Richards seem unphased by this and talk normally to us while the rest of us reply through clenched jaws.

Once we pull into the school parking lot and park, Alice, Ben, and I clobber out of the car and celebrate the success of surviving to leave the car.

We walk inside(Mrs Richards with impressive speed) and straight to the front office.

"We need to change Tobias's classes to Bens,"

"Toby please," I correct.

"And why do we need to do that?" The secretary lady asks with a ceramic smile.

"Because he broke my sons glasses and he won't be able to see the board,"

The secretary's smile becomes tighter if that's possible, "We can just tape the glasses back together,"

"Yes but that's not teaching this student the consequences of his actions, it wasn't intentional but I do still feel like my son would like justice,"

Ben pulls the glasses out of his pockets, "Do you mind taping these for me,"

"This just looks like you laid on it," The woman says suspiciously.

"If I did he laid on me," Ben shrugs.

The woman shrugs and tapes the glasses together and hands it back to him.

Once she's done she gets back to the topic at hand.

"We have detentions," The secretary tries, "In school discipline,"

"That doesn't show him real world consequences effect more than just him,"

The secretary seems to be at a loss for words, unable to further argue her point.

"Okay then it's settled," Mrs Richards says with a sense of finality, "Toby is becoming a visual aid,"

A/N
Hey okay I haven't written my next chapter yet and I don't really feel like doing it anytime soon- I will but I don't want to so if it's not great sorry.

Byyyyeeee <3

Words: 2026
Pages: 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 127 31
"Fuck off!" I yell, storming away. The nerve of that guy. It was a one night stand, I didn't marry him! I grumble as I plop into my car. Why was he...
75.5K 1.6K 59
↓DESCRIPTION↓ (NONE OF THE ART OR PHOTOS SEEN ARE MINE!! CREDITS TO THOSE LOVELY ARTISTS) This is my first story ever, if you have any tips please co...
17.4K 772 27
Some dumb story by a stupid writer lol this is also my first story,there are probably going to be a few or a lot of grammar errors,so I apologize for...
7.8K 197 64
Two long lost lovers come back together but someone messes it up Read to see there story ___________________________________________________________...