15-ᴅᴀʏ sᴛᴀʏ ☑

By Bugnoo

❛"What is your favorite position?" Jimin asked the young 23-year-old while pouring green Thai curry over his... More

Main Characters
1. Have a pleasant stay in Paris
2. Night shifts pay well
3. Workplace romance
4. Take it off
5. A Test Subject
6. Expressionism of art
7. Ignorance isn't bliss
8. By The Lake
9. Guests And Memories
10. Revised Hotel Policies
11. The Fiery Eyes
12. Pain And Pleasure Entwined
13. Your Own Paris
14. A Bite of Croissant
16. 30 Is The New 20
17. Into The Night
18. Young Alpha Blood
19. Borrowed Time From His Brother
20. Favorite Position
21. Shopping Spree
22. Family Reunion
23. A Half Mate
24. Wasps And Lime Thyme
25. A Brother's Betrayal
26. Brown Wood Ash
27. Forgiving Is For The Big
28. The Piece of Life
29. A Walk In The Park

15. Extinguishing Red

1.2K 153 44
By Bugnoo

I am ready

Jungkook texted Jimin, but then he thought to send another text.

It's Jungkook.

In a minute, he received Jimin's response.

I'll be there in two minutes, doll. I can't wait to see you.

Jungkook couldn't get himself to go for the coffee the previous day, so he promised that he would do it the next day, but right now, he had this storm rising in his stomach. He breathed and decided he would put a pin on it and just go out there to have a good time. What could possibly go wrong on one date? He thought.

Hearing the honk, fixing himself to look better, he stepped out of the house and started locking it, glancing back once to see the familiar car pulling over. When he walked towards it, Jimin suddenly stepped out to get to the door.

Jungkook had to smile at the action. He thanked the chivalrous alpha before getting inside. Jimin had worn blue jeans and black shoes. On top of it, he had a baby pink sweatshirt, not fit, and not baggy either, unlike Jungkook's sweatshirt, which was blue and too big for his lean body.

He glanced at Jimin when the man started the engine and purple and neon lights lit up the interior in a possibly most elegant and classy way. It was enough to see each other, but not enough for outsiders to see their faces. Jungkook missed this expensive show when he was in the car because yesterday of daylight, but now, he smiled tentatively in the dark. "Thank you very much for doing this with me, Jungkook." He heard the alpha.

"Of course," he chuckled out air. "I wanted to."

Jimin took a moment to marvel at the younger, blinking slowly, smiling softly with his sparkling eyes. "By the way, I am sorry about the mess at your house that day." Jungkook finally spoke of that night.

"Can I ask you to do one thing for me, love?" Jimin asked instead, completely disregarding the apology.

Jungkook mutely nodded, brows curving innocently, and eyes curiously turning rounder.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek."

The omega then blushed madly. Jimin was older than him, but seeing him asking such a small thing with such seriousness made him feel all kinds of ways. He leaned closer and Jimin simultaneously extended his cheek closer to his lips. A little smack sound and he was already turning his head around with dark crimson flooding on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Now I know that you like me too."

Jungkook giggled now, craning his neck around to see Jimin making fun of him and simultaneously pressing on the accelerator. The car instantly picked up speed. "You look beautiful tonight... You look beautiful every night."

"You are very pretty too, Jimin."

"But I am turning thirty in a few days. Do you know that?"

"Mhm," Jungkook hummed, biting the lips between his teeth and nodding. "I looked you up on google."

"You did?" Jimin grinned between looking straight ahead and stealing a glance in the rearview mirror. 

"I needed to know more about you."

"Found anything you liked?" Jimin asked cheekily. Jungkook was too gob-smacked to speak, so the alpha continued. "I have a father and a mother at home. My younger brother is your age. His name is Jihyun. I am sure you must have read this. I spoil him a lot," he began to slowly tell Jungkook about himself. "I am not good with speaking about myself on dates. I should know more about you though. Why don't you tell me how did you become friends with Taehyung?"

"In college. He was a senior, but he always treated me as an equal. I still don't call him Hyung even when he's a year older than me."

Jungkook started talking comfortably around Jimin and the alpha smiled. "You can call me Hyung. You can call me Jimin too if you like."

"I am not like that. I can't call you by your name... And it's awkward."

"What is?" Jimin's brows curved a bit as he whipped his neck to see his perfect omega.

"You are my employer now and I shouldn't even be doing this. Why am I here?" Jungkook was suddenly beginning to breathe heavily. 

In one moment, the smiling omega went from chipper to panicked. 

Jimin pulled up the car to the side, immediately holding the omega's palms. "Breathe, yes... That's perfect," he indicated, leaning down and looking up into Jungkook's eyes as the omega regulated. "Slowly, deep breaths."

Jungkook obeyed the man as though he was supposed to. Nothing in his life felt so meaningful. His insides screamed that this was meant to be. Jimin holding him so delicately and using his softest voice while padding his thumb over his skin felt like he belonged at the moment. Jungkook dared to look into Jimin's eyes with a flash of pink, and the alpha bestowed a sweet smile. "Better?" He asked softly.

Jungkook nodded. 

Jimin slid back to his seat and opened the center console of his Porsche to pull out a cold bottle of water. He held it for the omega to drink and Jungkook opened his lips, much to his surprise. Suddenly, he needed the alpha, in a way that he never thought of.

Jungkook crossed his legs and Jimin's eyes immediately and subtly went to his crotch. Clearing his throat, he put the bottle back in the cold container once Jungkook was done drinking and looked at him intently. "I was thinking... Maybe we skip the coffee shop and go for a long drive instead? Only if you are okay with it." 

Jungkook nodded softly.

They sat on the bonnet of the steady car, leaning against the windshield and looking up at the sky in silence. There was a small hilltop by the outskirts in the suburbs that Jimin had driven to after getting a coffee from a drive-through. "What's wrong, Jungkook?" He asked when he saw the omega resting one of his palms over his chest. 

"It's silly," Jungkook chuckled. "Coffee doesn't sit well with my body, especially if I have it in the late evening. My heart is racing."

"Oh, you sweetheart," Jimin didn't ask Jungkook before pulling him towards his own body and putting his head over his own chest. He remembered the omega had once mentioned the same thing to him, but he reckoned that at that time, he was simply trying to get rid of him. "You are adorable."

Jungkook grinned and blushed together. Being in the protective embrace, he realized what he has been missing all those years. He never let anyone in his heart, and at the same time, no one ever enticed him enough as Jimin did with his resilience. Jungkook gave credit to Jimin for all that he has done to make this night possible, and he was thankful for that. Could he also feel things without being completely overrun by his thoughts and fears? Jimin made it seem possible. The alpha's fingers disappeared in the black mop of his hair and he closed his eyes, letting the feeling sink in. "This feels good." He acknowledged. 

"I wanted to make you feel good."

"Hyung," the younger mumbled, barely moving his lips while relishing the man's touch. 

"Hm?" Jimin looked down at his chest, seeing the calm face relaxing on his touch. 

"I like you a lot too."

Jimin's lips stretched and his heart began to beat faster, right under Jungkook's head. "Thank you, baby. Thank you for liking me back. I promise I will make it worth your while."

The alpha wanted to kiss the omega and hold him close forever if he could, but given how fast everything was going, he was also scared. He needed Jungkook to stay, and to be worthy of the prettiest omega he'd ever laid eyes on, he practiced control. "I am a little hungry," Jungkook said, opening his eyes and diverting the subject when his heart couldn't take it anymore. If he let Jimin speak some more, he would become vulnerable. 

"What and where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked, seeing Jungkook get up and turn to him, staring at his lips. What if he asked Jungkook if he could kiss him just once tonight?

The younger jumped down from the car's bonnet to the ground and began to fix his shoes.

Jimin sighed and got down as well, relatively in a much more mature way than the younger one. "Jungkook," he called.

The omega felt something akin to mesmerization from Jimin's voice. His gaze averted up from the ground. He couldn't understand it, but he felt a pull towards the alpha and he didn't resist it either as he leaned closer and closer until Jimin placed his arm around his waist, and gently cuddled his cheek with his free palm.

They stopped and only the wind moved, ceasing them in a place. Jungkook closed his starry eyes, giving Jimin control of his bearings. Before he felt the soft lips on his own, he felt the warmth inside his body, a throb in his veins as if his whole body was in sync and hyping him up for doing the right thing after many bad decisions. He gasped softly, feeling the shift in Jimin's hand from his cheek to behind his head. The alpha was gentle in his touch and how he held him was tender and manly. Jimin was not a boy, but a man,  who knew how to make him feel right.

He couldn't remember if the night they spent was anything like this, but he preferred this much more over the blinding lust of his heat. Jimin's lips kept kissing him softly and his lips kissed the delicious, plump ones back. It felt right. The storm in his stomach calmed and when they opened their eyes after parting, he saw the burning fire in Jimin's eyes, and Jimin saw extinguishing red.  

First Voter: Bella_Min13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
348K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...