Hunter X Hunter Bf/gf scenari...

Por Shapeshifter10

Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- G... Más

Main characters: Introducing the different S/Os
Phantom Troup: INTRODUCING S/Os
Forgotten Characters: Introducing S/Os
Daddy issues (or just..issues): Introducing S/Os
Chimera Ants: Introudction for S/Os
Main Characters: How You first met!
Phantom Troup: How you first met!
Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.
Daddy issues (or just yk...issues): how you met!
Chimera ants: How you first met!
Main characters: What they first thought about you!
Phantom Troup: what they first thought about you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): What they first thought about you!
Chimera ants: What they first thought after meeting you!
Main characters!: Meeting again
Phantom Troup: Second Meeting!
Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): Second meeting!
Chimera ants: Second Meeting!
Phantom Troup: When they realized they liked you!
Forgotten characters: When they first realised they liked you!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): When they first realized they liked you!
Chimera ants!: When they realized they liked you!
Main characters!: How they asked you to date them
Phantom Troup!: How they asked you to date them
Forgotten Characters: How they asked you to date them!
Daddy issues (or yk...issues): How they asked you to date them!
Chimera Ants: How they asked you to date them!
Main characters: What its like dating them!
Phantom troup: What its like dating/being married to them!
Forgotten Characters!: What its like dating them!

Main characters!: When they realized they liked you!

56 1 0
Por Shapeshifter10

Gon

_________

After you explained how you trained your nen specifically to help them during their journey to find his dad.

Gon was happy about it and even found himself a little too flustered to properly respond.

He thought it was sweet and found himself talking about you to Killua a lot all good things of course.

Still, it was annoying Killua because he never said these things when right infront of you.

Small compliments here and there but not the way he usually talks about you when you're in a separate room, and then he'll complain about it.

It was to the point where killua shut him up and set you two up on a date so he would be left alone for a little bit.
_________

Killua

_____
When you went back to save him from his family.

It was shocking that you risked going against hisoka and being sent away to other family members that his brother knew of.

Because you were a child that belonged to a family who was close to the zoldyck's, they're was a reason why Hisoka told you not to go.

It was also flattering at the same time, and you even threatened to  his oldest brother, and after that he didn't stop sticking around you.

Gon had to snatch him away from you once because you had personal business to handle before you could continue following them.

After that and a conversation with gon and leorio he realized he mightve had a thing for you.
_______

Kurapika

_____
We can thank Leorio for this one.

Kurapika was in denial but when he found himself coming over to the shop nearly everytime someone messed up his hair just to talk to you.

He was like a love-struck teen. Just looking for an excuse to see you and talk only to back out last minute and resort to stoic responses.

Then when he gets the chance, he'll call leorio and rant on and on about you.

Then he found himself paying more attention to nearly everything about you.

"Kurapika, you've been talkin about the same tattoos on them this whole time. Please tell me anything else about your day."

"I have? Well- did I tell you that they-"

"Called your hair pretty? Said you had great taste in books? Or how about they gave you a book?"

".. they let me keep it..".

Now he's contemplating if he wants to go back or not.
________

Leorio

_____

It's forbidden.

He fell for you when you didn't charge someone who needed emergency care and didn't have the money.

You mightve suffered a bit from it but it was the complete opposite of what the doctors did to his friend.

It was more of a sentimental thing to him, but it made him want to know you better, and after spending more time around the place and you it clicked that he actually did have the hots for you.

________

Hisoka

______

Technically never, but he does like the thought of fighting you twenty-four seven and even that developed into more.

Eventually it turned into an "obsession" which was really just him not acknowledging his own feelings for you.

It's more like he loves the idea of having you to himself, and vice versa. He likes knowing that in the end he's who gets your genuine attention.

Even though it takes him a while to even come to that conclusion. When he does it puts him in a state of "depression" when he first wraps his head around it.

He moved in fast and after a few more months to a year he realized he actually liked you and went through a crisis.

Sorry, it wasn't anything about you in particular that stood out to him other than that strength of yours.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.8K 245 28
×Hxh scenarios× Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...
566K 8.6K 68
Killua Gon Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Shalnark Feitan Pokkle Kite Uvogin
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
447K 7.7K 88
Trying something new! I've seen people do these and I think it'll be pretty fun :) Characters included so far: ♡︎ 𝙶𝚘𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚜𝚜 𓃠 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞...